• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling story#1: Emma

J-dark

TMF Poster
True TK story #1: Emma

Hi. I decided to kinda even out my stories a bit, having gone pretty heavily into the
anime fiction scene, so I decided to relay a few of my true life tickling experiences.
Here goes. This first story takes place back in '92, back in college.

Her name was... well for sake of argument, we'll call her 'Emma'. Emma was a very
lovely girl from Pittsburg, Pennsylvania that decided to travel all the way here to
South Carolina, to our humble school, to get her degree. Go figure. At any rate, she
was a bit of a strange one, but my friends and I grew to like her. My pals, Mikey,
'Scoise, (pronounced "SWAA") Christopher, and Dick, and we all met her at various times
and ways, and gradually accepted her into our little group.

Here's a desrciption of her. Emma was a long limbed, attractive young blck girl with
caramel skin, large expressive brown eyes, huge luscious lips, a shapely slender body,
and, for those of you interested, very nice size 9 feet. Her hair, rather some strange
mixture of heritage, or from extensive dying, bleaching, perming, whatever, was a light
orange-brown. She stayed off campus, in her own little apartment not too far from my
dorm. Best of all, she had cable, which the dorm rooms didn't have (yeah, it was a very
HUMBLE little university) so needless to say, the boys and I found ourselves visiting her
quite often during the years there.

Now Emma was the typical flirtatious little vixen. She was part of a soriety or something,
nothing I can recall, but she was always working on some project or another, and usually
on the go. Since we were all friends, she thought very little of having Dickie and me
sitting around watching TV while she slipped in, changed clothes, and slipped back out
again. She felt very comfortable around us. As a side note of information, she actually
dated several members of our group at different times, not me personally, though I have
to admit, the thought did cross our minds. Anyway, fast forward to the point of the story.

One particular night, she came in, tired as usual, from a long day of whatever the hell
soriety girls do when not partying. Dickie and I were watching some movie, and had
thoughtfully video taped it for her so she could see it later. She quickly stripped out
of her uniform and into a nice pink lounging robe, her usual attire for her room. Dickie,
who always had a thing for her, sat down on the bed next to her, making small talk, while
I tried to basically ignore them, too into the movie. Emma and Dickie never hooked up,
thought not for lack of Dickie trying, so after a while, he decided to go out and get
something to eat. That left Emma and I alone.

"Man, and I tired," she said, sighing deeply. "J, you don't have to sit all the way over
there, you can barely see the TV from that angle. Come on over to the bed, with me."

I shrugged. True, I could see much better from the bed, but to tell the truth, Emma made
me a little uncomfortable sometimes. For one thing, she was ALWAYS barefoot in her room.
It was like some hidden rule, as soon as she came inside, she would kick off her shoes
and socks and walk around barefoot. I found out much later that she had noticed the
deep glances I would give her feet, and put two and two together, and that all this posing
and flaunting her lovely appendages had been to tease me. (And Mikey, who also shared my
fetish... which I also found out much later!) Nervous, I moved onto the bed, and we shared
a comfortable silence for a while. Leaning back, relaxing, I was just starting to get into
the movie again, when she shifted position... and slid both her sexy size nines in front of
me.

Her feet were a bit on the rough side, not pampered or pedicured, though they were very
healthy. She took good care of them, painted and trimmed her toenails, which were a
blinding pink at this time. She avoided using creams and lotions, however; she WANTED
her soles hard and rough. You see, it turns out she was DEATHLY, INSANELY ticklish,
especially on her cute little feet, and as a defense, she took to going barefoot to toughen
up her soles. Did it work? Well, to a degree, yes... but I'm getting ahead of myself.

I inhaled deeply at the time. I tried to shift my attention back to the TV show, but Emma,
having heard my gasp, knowing all too well what she was doing, began wiggling her toes,
flexing and curling them, lightly scratching one foot against the other. "J? What's wrong?"
she asked, innocently, with a giggle. "Don't you like the movie? You seem a little bit
distracted."

Hell yes I was distracted, and she knew perfectly well WHY. Clearing my voice, I said,
"No, not at all. I'm fine. Just fine."

"Oh," she said simply. Again, we shared a comfortable silence for a while, and then she
shifted position again... casually, slowly, bringing her feet up closer, to my face...
actually lightly KICKING me in the face, then gasping, jerking away. "Oh, I'm sorry J.
Are you okay? I didn't mean to kick you!" Yeah right.

By now I was pretty much in a tizzy. I wanted nothing more than to grab those feet and
tickle them silly, to pin down her ankles, and make her writhe and scream in ticklish
laughter. But... was she even ticklish? Was she teasing me? Emma was a strange girl, always
seeming to delight in showing off her exquisite body, teasing Dickie and me, yet steadfast
resisting all advances. She had a 'look but no touch' policy, the kind that frustrates men
to the nth degree. So... what should I do? Go for it and risk being labled a pervert, being
asked to leave and never come back, face the humiliation of having her tell all my boys
about how insane and perverted I was? Was I so desperate to tickle her that I would risk
such embarrassment?

Hell. Yes!

I grabbed her ankles, holding tight, smirking at her. "Oh, so you want to play 'footsie'
do you?" I said with an evil laugh. "Fine then. We'll play." Or something lame like that.
I held her wiggling feet steadily in the crook of my arms, and she giggled nervously,
knowing full well what I was going to do, but strangely (or so it seems at the time) she
didn't try to pull free. Let me tell you, she was lovely, beautiful, statuesque, and
curvaceous, but she was ALSO strong as an ox! If she had wanted to, she could have jerked
away from me, and pinned ME to the bed! All this ran through my mind as I held her captive
soles, and began lightly scraping my fingernails over her pale white skin, and her deeply
wrinnkled arches.

Oh, yes, definitely getting a reaction. Her face split slowly into a wide, insane smile.
A few soft giggles trickled forth, and her feet twitched and writhes in my hands. Her
pudgy, cute toes wiggled and flexed more and more the closer I came to them, and her
wrinkled soles flexed taunt, going smooth as she stretched wide her toes, almost in an
invitation to tickle between them. I did so, and she burst into another staccato blast of
giggling, and clenched her toes tightly. Her face was beginning to redden slightly, but
still, I wasn't getting the insane hysterical laughter I was seeking. A rough scratching
attack was useless; her soles were too rough, too textured, for it to be totally effective.

"I think you're starting to like this a bit too much," I said them. I spied a bottle of
hand lotion on her desk. "How about we smooth out the playing field a bit?" I reached
over for the bottle, and Emma reacted strongly, jerking her ankles free, sliding them
up under her sexy cute bottom.

"NO! Uh uh, J. NO lotion!" she all but squealed. "I won't let you touch my feet unless you
put that away." I tried coaxing her, pleading with her, but her mind was made up. She knew
her bare feet very well... she could take it, just barely, being tickled like this. But
soften her soles in the slightest, and she would fall to pieces. Sighing, resigned in what
I could get, I put back the lotion.

"Fine. I didn't want to anyway... and we're missing the movie." I lay back down then, facing
the TV. Emma pounted, not wanting the game to be over just yet. She slid next to me, on
the opposite end of the bed, her head near my feet and her feet at my head. She began
teasing me, AGAIN, with her feet, rubbing them lightly againt my face, then puylling away
everytime I turned. She even begin pinching my ears with her toes, giggling all the while.
She did make one fatal mistake, though. I wear a short, trimmed down beard, and while
trying to get me back into the game, she ran her tender ticklish sole againt my cheek. A
bit miffed, I grabbed her ankle, and as I turned, my beard stroked against the entire sole
of her foot, from toes to heel. She shrieked, and her foot kicked out vigorousl.

"EEEEEEEEKK!! NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA EEEEEEE!" she laughed, flexing and wiggling her toes,
trying to pull away. Grinning sadistically, I held on, and continued rubbing my ticklish
beard against her helpless sole, sending peal after peal of helpless laughter from her.
Finally, after an eternity, or ten seconds by MY counting, she screamed, "J!! STOOOPPP!!
DAMN YOU STOP!! AAAAHHHHH!!" Not wanting to ruin what was the most fun I'd had in college
to date, I released her foot. She squirmed away, sliding it with its twin back under her
bottom, panting softly. I merely chuckled at her.

"Well well, looks like SOMEONE bit off more than they could chew."

She giggled, rubbing her tickled foot with her hand. "That wasn't fair," she said in a
slightly whining voice. "You cheated. And now... my foot caught a cramp from all that
squirming."

I actually felt a little sorry for her. In a gesture of peace, I offered to massage her foor
for her. "Really?" she asked, suspiciously. "JUST massage?"

"Sure. I've been reading up on the subject. See?" I said, reaching down, grabbing a book
from the floor. As a matter of fact, I'd recently taken up massage therapy as a hobby,
and had been pouring over a book on reflexiology before meeting up with Dickie and
going to Emma's to watch TV. Intrigued, she slid both her feet free, resting them in my lap.

By now, all the tickling and teasing had done a number on my... ahem... manliness. She
raised an eyebrow, but said nothing, as I shofted her feet to a slightly less... stimulating
position. If I'd doubted before that she was a tease, and that she knew full well aboue my
fascination with her feet, I knew different now. Ah, but as it turns out, I was not the
ONLY one enjoying themselves.

Let me paint a picture here. I'm sitting on her Queen sized bed, with Emma, who's clad only
in her underwear, covered by a pink, silken, kimono-style robe. All her squirming and
moving around caused her robe to open in various places, leaving little to the imagination.
Her bare ticklish, and relatively sensitive feet are in my lap, and she's leaned back,
reclined on her bed, the covers pulls up over her legs, from the edge of her thighs to her
ankles, which are peeking out of the other end in my lap. Now, I don't like to toot my own
horn, but I was a pretty damn good masseuse. I'd studied and practiced several times on
other female friends. I should also note that this was the year I first went online, and
discovered the tickling community at large, including the A.S.T.F. newsgroup and the
plethora of tickling websites out there. I'd even engaged in conversation with others and
had a debate as to whether it was possible to tickle or caress someone into orgasm merely
by tickling and teasing JUST their feet.

Add into this that Emma herself actualy enjoyed the tickle-fight, and was relaxed, and
comfortable, resting at her home in a relaxed, non-threatening environment, with a friend
she knew and trusted.

What do you get? As I began massaging and working over her feet, from toes to heel, slowly
and deeply massagine and rubbing, her face began to relax. The same smile worked its way
slowly over her, but not the hysterical, I-just-barely-holding-back-the-giggles kind of
smile, the softer, gentler, This-feels-so-damn-good kind of smile. From my reading, I
knew that most of the nerve clusters in the foot are connected to other sections od the
body, and that proper stimulation could, presumably, cause other reactions. Emma was very
much enjoying herself, and she slumed down into the bed even more, pushing the covers up
over her waist. I began working over her arches, trying to find just the right spot, and
when I heard a soft moan, I knew I'd hit it. I concentrated on that spot, massaging deep
yet gentle, softly tickling her weakest points, her toes, all the while. Soft giggles
escaped her lips, and her eyelids began to flutter.

Well, I was pretty intent on what I was doing, more intent on her feet that on the rest
of her body, so I wasn't quite sure exactly WHEN it happened. But, somewhere over the
fifteen minutes of my massaging, she had fallen asleep on me. I looked up, stunned, to
find her dozing, completely out cold. Her toes still wiggled and twitched lightly in my
hands, and I couldn't resist running my beard lightly against the undercurl. She giggled
again, a bit more intensely, and I let her feet drop. I was done. Hell, I was pretty much
spent myself, wanting to go someplace quiet and settle with Mr. Happy.

Then I noticed something. Very carefully, I slid off the bed, and gently, carefully, rolled
back the edge of the covers near her waist. Yes, I could smell it, and the light but
noticable discoloration was there. Eyes wide, I stepped back, pondering this turn of
events. Things had just gotten more complicated between Emma and me, now that I had just
tickled/teased/massaged her into orgasm. Quietly, I turned off the TV, and gathered my
things, and headed out, locking the door behind me. I met Dickie on the way, as he was
coming back in. I tossed him his bookbag.

"C'mon, Dick," I said. "She's sleeping. Let's go over to my place and play some Street
Fighter. I need to work off some excess energy."

<hr>

For what its worth, Emma and I stayed close friends the rest of our time at State. We never
really spoke about the particulars of what happened that night, although the tickling
and massage sessions repeated quite often. In later years, talking with her, and Dickie,
'Scoise, Christopher, and Mikey, I found out more about her, like that Mikey had also
discovered his own tickling and foot fetish with her, and while dating her, they'd
engaged in a few erotic tickles themselves! Hell, I even found a story posted by HIM on
the A.S.F.T. newsgroup later that year, about HIS experiences. The names were changed,
but there was enough specific details in the story that I knew exactly who it was. He
later admitted as much. So, Mikey, if you are reading this site, here's one for YOU!!

great story. it was a lot of fun to read and, I'll bet, even more fun to live. :)

Thanks, J

This was a terific story! I look forward to reading your other posts. It has long been a fantasy of mine to tickle a lady into orgasm. ;)

Nice tale, J-dark! I can tell it's true because if it weren't, she'd have been awake during her orgasm. :D Thanks!

Thanks guys. Glad you liked it. :)

And yep, it was absolutely true. The weird thing is, she liked having
me massage and tickle her feet that way, and on more than one ocassion
it ended as suggested, with her drifting off to sleep, beneath the
covers, and though I didn't always peek, on the times I *DID* it was
usually the same story. (shrugs) I dunno... maybe it was a fetish of
hers, being massaged/tickled to release, or something. I dunno. She
never really said anything about it, and I never mentioned it to
her, it was one of those things we both enjoyed but couldn't find a
way to talk about it, you know? As if talking about it would cross
some kind of line or something. I sure as hell didn't want to make
her ask me to STOP!

J-dark

nice story.
hn3xq5

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back