• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three sides to a story

Johnny lea

TMF Expert
I originally wrote this about over a year ago and posted it on tickle theatre. Since then I've polished it up a little and have decided to repost it so hope people enjoy.

Hi! My names Jenny or Jen for short, please feel free to call me either cause I really don’t mind being called either. This is kind of weird cause I don’t really do this with people I’ve just been introduced to for the first time, but I’ve got so much pent up emotion right now I feel ready to explode!

I don’t mean this to be full on, it’s just I’ve felt this way so long I can’t keep it to myself any longer. I’ve been so desperate to share this with someone. It’s…well I’m so happy right now. The thing is this isn’t like the happiness I’ve felt before, it’s much more different than that. See what feels different this time is I have this strange fluttering in the pit of my belly, which at times makes me feel almost sick in anticipation. It’s not only that though, my mind right now is just all over the place swimming in all these thoughts, especially the future. I’m sorry, listen to me go on here, I need to get a grip; just telling you this now has made my breathing change and my body feel….well feel so alive. I don’t know for sure but If I didn’t know any better I think I’ve fallen in love.

See there’s this guy I’m with, Ashley - well he actually goes by his surname Harper, that’s how me and all his friends know him anyway. Here come Jen and Harper they say whenever we show up at social meets. How can I even do him justice in describing him? Well he’s got this lush dark olive skin and a beautiful toned body. There’s something kind of rugged about him, the first time I saw him that’s what instantly made me notice him. What else can I say other than he takes real good care of me despite me just turning nineteen and him being twenty five. So what there’s a little bit of a age difference, I don’t care.

Our story as a couple is kind of different than what you traditionally expect with romance, it makes me hot actually just recalling how it started. See I was at this bar one night with friends and saw him working the bar, it was a hot summers night and I was dressed a little skimpily with my freshly pedicured feet left to breath in my flip flops. I should mention at this point I adore my feet, I take real good care of them and the toe rings on each foot I hope would indicate how I feel about them. Picture how blown away I was when Harper’s first whispered words to me involved a comment about them.

That’s right! We’d made eye contact throughout the night and once the place died down he came over and seductively whispered into my ear. Whilst I was strangely turned on about him noticing my feet it was actually what he wanted to do to them which really struck me. Believe me when someone declares their desire to tickle your feet non stop it makes you wonder! In my case it further turned me on and made me curious. I’ll admit straight out I’m very ticklish, the soles of my feet and armpits being my absolute worse spots. That look in his eye when he told me instantly made me aware this would be tickling like nothing I’ve ever experienced. In fact it my toes curl and let out a laugh, see all you have to do is simply mention tickling me and I laugh. It was almost like I could already feel my feet being stroked.

I wouldn’t answer him straight away, we chatted a little idly between him having to collect glasses and do his job. I don’t know what came over me but I found myself removing my flip flops and teasing him with the sight of my bare feet. Hey it was hot right? No one knew any better. At one point talking to a friend I even placed them on a stool so he got a full view of my soft delicate soles for his imagination to run wild. Yeah I was aware I was playing with fire but there was something so hot about this I didn’t care where it was going. It was during his next quite period he begged me for an answer, which I finally gave and bashfully agreed he could take me back to my place, my mother Denise was out herself that night and we’d be alone. I wanted to tease him more and ran one of my own nails along the arch of my sole whilst he served someone. Boy was that weird, the sensation of tickling yourself and it feeling real good. Poor Harper kind of went bug eyed and just about maintained his cool. I’ve always adored my feet played with and the idea of experiencing them tickled was sounding more and more exciting.

It was about two hours later that I was handcuffed to my bed frame, I knew where my mother hid them for her own entertainment. My heart was pounding in anticipation, ringing in my ears and I felt sweat starting to form on my brow. My mind was a whirlwind over how on earth I’d gotten into this situation, the way he looked over me with that hint of ruthlessness in his eyes put my nerves on edge. It felt almost an eternity till those fingers touched my arm pits and my god did I buck wild on that bed. I’d expected the feet to be first but he wanted to find my every spot and fail he did not. It was that night I discovered for the first time my groins was ticklish and made me scream out in ticklish agony. His verbal teasing was almost infuriating, over and over again he wanted me to beg him to tickle my feet but I wouldn’t break. I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. This man was like no other, I’ve been tickled by girl friends before, even my mother, but Harper…well he knew exactly how to tickle each of my spots and get the best reaction, it was agony to hold on. Finally he got to my feet and the floodgates opened, the way his fingers went over my arches made me buck uncontrollably…it gives me chills thinking about it. I begged him but he continued to tease and tickle them making me regret the amount of money I spent on each pedicure. Finally it ended and he released me, I was a warm sweaty mess in the middle of my bed. He kissed my nose gently, almost lovingly and then my forehead, right there I wanted him and had him. It was the greatest sex of my life.

Since then our relationships bloomed, he tickles me most nights of the week and I adore it. Harper even now pays for my pedicures, so as a special treat I let him come watch and squirm in his chair in agitation when he sees the woman hit that spot under my toes making me jump. I’ve got to admit I’ve fantasised about having him handcuffed at my mercy, it’s the way he talks to me though and about how naughty I’ve been that makes me want to submit and be his ticklee forever. I have this urge to tickle though and he’s starting to make me look for opportunities to do so and offered to teach me. With him by my side we’ll be a deadly team.

The next step was introducing him to my mother, which I’ve just done I hope successfully. She’s wanted me to settle down for so long, this time I think he just might be the one. If she could only imagine what we get up to! Just the other day she was tidying my room and found a feather in my draw. Try quickly trying to explain that one! That’s especially for mine and Harpers special project. I don’t care if she did figure it out in the end, I love my new lease of life and my man. She’ll be seeing plenty more of him. Much, much more. If only she knew.

Oh god this is awkward! My name? My name is Denise, please don’t call me that though, I much prefer the shortened version of Denni. Denise reminds me of my overbearing mother, matter of fact it makes me cringe just hearing the sound of my full name. I’m sorry I’m digressing here aren‘t I…where do I even start though.

My daughter Jen - I like the sound that much better, she’s beautiful, loving and a good kid. She‘s slightly taller than me now with luscious blonde hair and a slender toned body. How I wish I was her age again! The thing with Jen is…well she’s in love. I can’t describe to you how happy that made me feel upon hearing it. She’s a good girl like I said and I couldn’t wait to meet her new boyfriend, I was literally over the moon at the news and the way she talked about him. She’s never introduced me to too many of her boyfriends and the way she talked about this one I thought he could be the one. It had to be that boy Ashley though didn’t it! Of all the people for her to bring back it had to be him!

The truth is yes me and him know each other as you’ve obviously figured out. I’m ashamed at just having to recall our past relationship. Yeah we had this relationship…well more of an arrangement if anything for a while a few years back. More intimate than most people if you catch my drift. In fact the last time I saw Ashley he was in quite… well in quite the “ticklish” situation if you get my meaning.

Before we get specific I guess I should shed some personal light on myself. See I was divorced from Jen’s father roughly six years ago, we didn’t see eye to eye anymore on literally anything; throw in some financial difficulties in this blasted recession and it all mounted up further. It wasn’t just that though, there was a huge elephant in the room that did cause me a lot of unhappiness, that being my suppressed tickle fetish. I’ve had it for as long as I remember and it’s with me till this day. Andrew - that’s my ex and Jen’s dad, was real ticklish but he was the big brute type you know? Too strong to pin down and have any fun with, plus he wouldn’t entertain the idea so it quickly got buried deep down inside me. You can imagine as a newly single woman how excited I was to get out there again and start again on so many different levels. Tickling became alive in me again and it was my chance to experience fantasies with hopefully the right man out there and enjoy myself.

My first encounter with Ashley was in a bar he worked of all things on a works night out. I wasn’t sure if it was the alcohol at first but I felt real attracted to him, he looked real young but I simply embraced that, hey I was freely single again it was time to start living some more! He was a little charmer at that bar saying all sort of lines to the girls he served. Of course now fully drunk I approached him and blurted out how sexy I thought he was…god I feel embarrassed just remembering that. Him and some other guys laughed it off and I sat back down thinking that was that and how foolish I‘d feel come morning. Anyway I drank a bit more and the next thing I know it’s closing and the staff are ready to leave as well. My work colleagues themselves had either left in a drunken stumble or early if sensible enough. That’s when he approached me and offered to walk me back.

It was a real sweet thing to do and in my drunken haze without having no guard I wondered is this the one I want to open up to my fantasies? On our walk back I quizzed him about his sex life, hell I was drunk what did I care? I had no fear at this point. He found it amusing though and it turned out he was pretty vanilla in what he had experienced. Once we got back I invited him in and I could tell by that look he was more than interested. We had a night cap and the next thing we were in my room, Jen wasn’t in thankfully and was at her fathers. It’s then I pulled out my handcuffs and demanded he took his shirt and trousers off, I deliberately wanted the socks left on so I could have the satisfaction of seeing his face when I removed them. He seemed to think he was in for something kinky but I wanted to set rules from the get go, the ecstasy as a woman having a male at your ticklish mercy is simply indescribable. I’d please him how he wanted but my fingers would dictate how our encounter went. I’ll always remember that cocky smile he gave as if in heaven, it was when I grabbed his hips and he went bug eyed that the feeling of control left him. I explored him all over and dictated through out that I was his mistress and tickling was my condition to any form of pleasure he required. My nails were nice and long and I could see how much of a devastating effect they were having on his abs. He shrieked when I got to his pits and begged me to stop, Ha not likely! I tortured his thighs, which made him turn the air blue and then moved to his feet. I remember his pleading but I was too far gone, I removed the socks ever so slowly to his pleads and then raked his feet. All I remember are the words “ Your nails! Your nails!” around the room. Finally I released him and he was exhausted. I gave him the option to leave but he looked like he didn’t have the energy. I then gently cuddled and caressed him a little which lead to kissing him all over. Awkward at first he relaxed and reciprocated until I gave in and let him have what he wanted. He eventually left satisfied to my own pleasure…and received a small tickle on his waist.

That was that or so I thought. Imagine my shock then when it turned out he actually enjoyed it and wanted more. Stunned and a little nervous I agreed and tried to confidently state my conditions, which were he always had to be tickled at my demand and let me do it for as long as I wanted. Jen being absent was always another condition so our liaisons were quite wide apart. He agreed and spent many nights at my mercy, gradually he was introduced to baby oil and a hair brush, which to my concern that night thought was going to attract the police due to his noise. Exploring him was adorable, I pin pointed every spot that would send him into fits of laughter and even discovered how turned on he got by me running my long dirty blonde hair over his body. On his birthday I treated him to just a session of that and had wonderful sex after.

There was a small matter however after all this torture of him wanting me tied up. Absolutely not! I was to be in control of him at all times…well that and I’m extremely ticklish, I caught Jen looking at my feet the other day and got ready to fight for my life should she try anything. Luckily she passed on. I was naughty in this department though, we had numerous phone sessions were I described how ticklish I was and how best to make me plead for mercy. He wanted over straight away but the convenient excuse of Jen stopped that. When he did get over my full mistress mode was turned on and he didn’t stand a chance.

It was fun for a while until I noticed he was starting to get attached too much. He wanted over more and more and it had to stopped. Jen finding out I was with a younger guy was very embarrassing and not right for her so I split it off. He continued to persist until I agreed to one final meet. Determined to brake it off I did something I shouldn’t. I tickled him past his limits until he agreed to not see me again, the added baby oil helped with that. I don’t know why I did it but it worked, he left alone to my relief. And now…..

And now a few years later and he’s back, that look in his eyes when they locked with mine brings all that history back. What am I to do? Tell Jen the truth?…Yep thought you might agree so I got to keep this to me. Nothing will ever happen again….it can’t, now matter how much of a dreamy look he gives me. I found a feather in Jen’s room the other day, god how much of a sign was that of things to pick up where they left! Turns out its for an art project or the other, she better hide it away before any further ideas are formed. Just the other day I arrived home to them in the back yard, Jen stroking part of her hair on his chest as they sunbathed. I remember those days…..

On what on earth am I going to do!

Yeah hey what’s up? My name is Ashley a/k/a Harper to all those who know me well like that. I’m going to cut to the chase here there’s a few things happening that need a very good explanation. It’s not all pretty but try understand where I’m coming from here yeah?

See I’ve got this real hot chick on the go, her names Jen. I’m not going to lie she’s real beautiful with her bleach blonde hair and really sexy curvy body. She’s a ten, the kind of girl that gets guys stopping to stare should she enter a room. On top of that she’s got the most beautiful feet ever, I’m telling you feeling how soft they are rubbed against your face…..dam! I’m sorry I’m all over the place here. Any way there’s some stuff about me she doesn’t exactly know. That look in her mother Denni’s eyes when she took me home told the whole story.

See I don’t like to admit this but I knew months before I met Jen she was Denni’s daughter. I also had heard from mutual circles we kept how much she loved to foot flirt when drunk at parties, whether she was aware of this I have no idea. That sold me straight away I had to tickle them for some fun. The whole tickling thing has just come from no where, in fact you can thank Denni for introducing me to the scene. Being her tickle toy for so long made me want to experience what being a tickler was like. There’s been a couple of girls since who have been on the end of my fingers.

See the relationship with Denni was like nothing before I experienced. Being tied and tickled was a whole new ball game, I don’t think Denni truly knew what a convert she had created. I let her have her way, the way she dominated me was a real turn on, I couldn’t get enough man. Of course it got to the point that I started to question what being the tickler was like, having that person at your mercy and hearing their laughter. Hell Denni tickled me in so many ways I mentally remembered how she did it, so I had all this knowledge when it came to being a tickler. Poor Jen’s experienced everything passed down from her mother including the baby oil I used on her feet the other day. I can still see her innocent green eyes widen in horror when I explained what the baby oil did.

The last encounter I had with Denni wasn’t to nice. I started bugging out and got a little to obsessed with her and should have taken no for an answer. There was something about Denni, for a near forty year old she was perfect in looks and figure. Dirty blonde hair and freckles that I thought were cute. She regularly worked out still and looked great with her clothes off. What happened was her tickling me past my limits until I conceded it had to be over. Since then I’ve fantasised about my tickle revenge on Denni and I’m so close to getting it. That’s why I did my research and found out about Jen and decided to complete my unfinished business through her. It’s underhanded I know, I’ve had so much fun with her I do feel guilty, especially know I have…well these feelings. Yeah it’s messed up I know. It’s something though I want to put Denni through, just some playful teasing tickle torture to even the score. I’ve already started putting ideas in Jen’s head. She really wants to tickle someone like I did and including her in tickling Denni is the final piece of the puzzle. See when I have Denni tied up I want her to experience long nails. Like I have those things! Jen has wonderful nails, I want Denni to experience how the scratching of them against her vulnerable soles feel. I can picture it all in my head now, it really turns me on. I’ve even fantasised about having Jen and her mother tied side by side and me tickling them both. Maybe that could happen one day.

Jen told me the other day how tempted she was to tickle her mothers bare feet when she saw them. Of course I’ve planted further seeds that we should do that one day together, the smile on her face pretty much assured that was a go. The feather in her draw? Well that’s her own toy she’s acquired for when she tickles her first person in a proper session. Denni I heard even found it….if only she knew.

She used to tease me once upon a time on the phone about where she was ticklish and exactly how to get the best results. Does she remember? Who knows. Do I? Like an encyclopaedia. I’ve even carefully quizzed Jen and she’s confirmed her spots through her own knowledge. Poor, Poor Denni.

We’re set to go back later today and I’m tempted to make my move and have Jen help me. She’s a little star…..I think I might love her….I don’t know, there’s still this guilt about it all. Once I’ve had my revenge on Denni I might ask Jen to move in with me, I’ll have to see.

I know where the baby oils kept, the talc powder, hair brush and blind fold. It should be one hell of a session to introduce Jen. Denni’s had this coming for so long now it’ll be oh so beautiful. Of course that will end up being a story for another time.

Oh, Do continue this story Johnny!

Great start!!

And Welcome to TMF!!

Thank you tommytikl. I could look into taking it further perhaps,i'll think on it some more and see if I can come up with anything worthwhile :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back