• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling story#2: Aeris

J-dark

TMF Poster
True TK story #2: Aeris

Once again, the names have been changed to protect the truly ticklish. >:)

College was a real break-out year for me as far as tickling goes. I already recounted
the story of Emma, and now I shall mention another nice tickling experience with
another ticklish beauty of acquaintance.

For some time, I'd been exploring online, discovering many different things about myself.
College is a time for self discovery, they say, and damn but they were right. First of
all, I came to terms with my tickling and foot fetishes, accepting that I was NOT a
mental freak, that such a thing was NOT an abnormality in my medula ablongata after all.
I also found out that I am a dominant personality, found out the existance of this
wonderful thing known as BDSM. I doscovered that I had a talent for writing out my thoughts.

So, it was, that while exploring my creative side in an online medieval chat room that I
met a lovely girl named Aeris. We chatted a while, became good friends, and would regularly
venture out to other chat rooms. We talked on the phone as well, exhanged photos, and
basically learned everything there was to know about one another.

I learned two very interesting facts about her during the course of our times online. First,
I learned that she had a hidden submissive side to her, the yin to my yang of dominance.
(Er, okay, that didn't come out exactly right, did it?) When we ventured later on into the
Gorean chat rooms, and discovered a whole new world, she quickly embraced her submissive
side, and I grew in my own dominant side. Of course, that is the topic for another forum.
The SECOND thing I learned about her was that Aeris was VERY VERY ticklish, all over, but
particularly on her feet. We would chat about it now and again, and whether or not from a
natural desire to be pleasing and to respond to my queries as a dominant Master type, she
told me in great detail everything I wanted to know about her ticklish nature. She sent
me JPEG files of her bare feet, of her tummy, of her underarms, of herself in various
poses. (sexual areas clothed of course, heh.) She rated herself on a scale of one to ten
as being about a 19 on her feet. Yes, that nineteen, not a one point nine. That alone made
me really want to meet her in Real Life.

"Uhm, okay. Sounds good to me." she said over the phone one day.

I blinked in disbelief. "Wh... what did you say?"

"I said, sure. Sounds okay to me. You're at State University, right? Well, I live in
Augusta, only about an hour or so from you. I could drive down this weekend and come for
a visit... but I will have to head back home by four at least before hubby gets home.
Will that be okay?"

"Hell yes--- er, I mean, okay, sounds fine to me." I was nonchalant about it, of course.

She giggled. "Well then, I guess I'll see you on Friday. I got your dorm room and address
down, so I'll see you then, around 11 am."

This was too good to be true. "And you remember what you said, right?" I pressed.

"You mean about letting you tickle me silly the first time we actually meet?" She paused
for a moment, as if thinking. "Okay. But take it easy, okay? I'm REALLY really ticklish."

"Especially on your feet," I teased. She giggled again. We said our goodbyes, and I jumped
for joy.

She arrived that weekend as promised. I had truly half-expected her to back out, to decide
that she didn't know me well enough from talking online, althought it had been more than a
year or so. She was married, of course, and I thought for sure her husband would forbid it,
driving to a college to meet a strange young man who, by all accounts and his own admissions.
was a sexual deviant, into bondage, ticklish, foot fetish, S&M, and a lot of other icky
things! (I'm not actually into S&M, by the way, D/s yeah, but not the pain stuff...) So
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her step from her car and come up to the main office.

I recognized her instantly from her picture. Long brown hair, halfway down her back, huge
expressive brown eyes, clear beautiful skin the shade of porcelain, cute pixie-type lips,
a curvaceous body, and mammoth mammaries. I had fallen in love with her picture to a degree,
but the reality blew me away. Oh, she was a cutie... too bad she was spoken for. Ah, well,
at least I would get to tickle her silly.

I met her downstairs. She smiled brightly, and we hugged. "HI! I was just about to call
up to your room! How did you know I was here?"

"Aeris, sweetie, this is a predominantly black college here. You're kinda hard to miss."

I gave her the grand tour, of course. I showed her my dorm room, where I stayed, then
took her about the place, the computer lab where I worked part time, and where I so often
chatted and played with her online. I let her log on at one of the admin stations, to check
her email. While she sat there, leaning with her head on her wrist, her lovely bare arm
was exposed, all the way up to her underarm. She'd worn a tank top underneath her white
sweater, which she'd taken off after entering the warm computer lab. Her skin was so
clear and pale... just like porcelain, as I'd stated earlier. It was too tempting. I slid
an index finger against her forearm, from the edge of her wrist up to her elbow.

She gasped, then giggled, covering her mouth with her free hand. A few people turned at the
sound, but I just shrugged, and they turned back to their computers. She looked at me, and
smiled. "Oh, you are SOOOO bad!" she whispered softly. I merely chuckled, and tickled her
again.

I kept this up for several more minutes, teasing and stroking her lovely flesh. She was,
as she'd told me, incredibly ticklish all over. Her forearms were very sensitive, and it
was a struggle to maintain her reserve with me stroking her there. But she totally lost
it when my fingers ventured up to the soft smooth hollows of her underarms. She squealed,
and again, everyone turned our way. Being the head man in charge, I merely cleared my
throat. "AHem. Back to work, people. Nothing here to see."

Embarrassed now, Aeris bit down on her knuckle. "Do you have to keep tickling me like this
with everyone around?" she asked me as I teased and stroked her delicate ribs through her
blouse.

I paused, considering. "Well, actually, I was looking forward to getting you someplace
quiet and reserved, where we could talk a bit more... and perhaps I could get you to take
off your shoes for something a bit more intense." She blushed hotly then, and sighing,
logged off the system.

"If only I'd known what I was getting myself into," she said, still smiling, as I led her
on another tour of the campus. I offered her something from the cafeteria, but she had
already eaten before coming down, and wasn't hungry. So, I decided to take her to the
building across from it, the library.

It was about mid-semester. I was a regular, but for the most part, no one even bothered to
come by the library unless it was close to finals. I waved to the librarian and signaled
that I was going to my usual reserved reading room. A setting for many of my fantasies and
stories, I now found myself with my dear friend from online, who happened to be very very
ticklish, and, for the moment at least, willing to endure anything I cared to dish out.

As I said, she was a true submissive at heart. I always loved that about her. :)

"I don't know about this, J," she said nervously, as I closed the door. "I mean, I didn't
actually think you'd go through with it... yanno?" She'd worn white canvas shoes with
socks. From our talks, I knew she usually wore sandals with no socks or stockings, and
liked showing off her cute feet. That she had worn these kinds of shoes bespoke the very
ticklish condition of her feet more than words. "I mean, they're all smelly, and all... you
don't want to do this," she protested weakly.

"Uh uh uh. You agreed to do this, Aeris," I pointed out. "Come on, now. I'll take it easy
on you. Let's start with a simple massage. You're not afraid to let me massage your feet
now, are you?" It took a little coaxing, a little reassuring, but eventually, she pulled
her chair back from the table, slipped her feet out of her shoes, and slid her sock covered
soles into my lap. Grinning, I gave her my patented mind-blowing, sensory-overloading massage
treatment. Within a few minutes she was putty in my hand, sighing and moaning softly, as
she struggled to keep her eyelids open.

"So, I take it you like this?" I asked softly after a while. She sighed and nodded. "So,
you wouldn't mind if I made it even better?" I asked, gently rolling down her left sock.
She tensed slightly, then relaxed, the fingers rubbing and massaging her feet feeling too
good to resist. I removed her sock, and beheld the softest, palest foot I had seen to date.

Aeris' feet were about a six, maybe a seven. Really small, but not so much dainty. She had
wide feet, with all her cute pudgy toes basically the same length, the big toe, slightly
ahead of the rest. Her nails were trimmed and pedicured, but unpainted. Personally, I like
a little color, but with her flawless skin, and healthy looking peds, I didn't mind too much.
The soles of her feet were tinged a light pink. As I held her newly freed foot, her toes
began to flex and wiggle, luxuriating in their freedom from the confines of its sock. I
remember reading somewhere that it increases the sensitivity of one foot if the other is
kept confined a bit.

I kept up the massage for a few minutes more, really working over her soft tender bare foot.
Aeris was nearly catatonic at this point, so I decided to up the ante a bit. I began
lessing the massage, and increasing the tickles, ever so slightly. Her content grin became
a smile, which steadily widened as my fingers began scratching harder and harder along her
little pink sole. She started to giggle, and her hands clenched into fists. "Oohhh... ohhh.
Nooo... it tickles now!" she giggled, starting to tug on her foot.

"Yes, but I did say I was going to tickle you, silly. You've had a nice massage, and had
your fun... but now its my turn." I sped up the tickling dramatically, and she giggled and
chortled, and laughs softly, not wanting to burst out and call unwanted attention to us,
even in the mostly deserted library. I smiled, devilishly, wanting nothing more then to make
her lose control completely. To her credit, despite her hilartity, she kept moderately
in control. I released her foot, which she immediately pulled away, slipping back into her
shoe. Smirking, I shook my head. "Oh, no, it's not over yet, sweetheart. I haven't got to
play with your OTHER foot yet, you know."

"Oh, no... heheheh..." she giggled as I brough her other foor into my lap and removed its
sock as well. "Nooo... no... not fair... not fair... it tickles.. tee hee hee heeh eeee..."
she tittered as I began teasing her other bare foot. Having been kept waiting all this time,
it was now wonderfully sensitive and very ticklish, and her laughter became even more
unrestrained this time. Her free foot slipped up, moving to try and free her captive sole,
or at least block my fingers and give it some relief. Instead, I held it as well, slipped
her show back off, and tickled BOTH tender bare feet. Unable to fight it now, and frankly,
starting to really enjoy her forced hilarty, Aeris threw back her head and simply laughed,
mumuring softly over and over, 'not fair, not fair, it tickles... can't take it'. Such
sweet words. I lifted her feet and placed them on the table, halting the tickling for a
moment. Aeris actually looked disappointed... until I pulled out my surprise, a pair of
long raven feathers!

"Now, for the grand finale," I said, bringing my tickling tool to bear on her trembling,
twitching soles. Her laughter emerged again, as did the constant string of words, as I
feathered her beautiful soles. Her restraint was finally broken when I slid the plumes
between her widly flexing toes and began sawing them back and forth. She shrieked and
laughed insanely for a few seconds, and I stopped, not wanting to push it too far. I
removed the feathers, and gentled her laughter by returning to the soothing massage, letting
her come back down gently. Her feet, completely pink and rosy now, too tired from trying to
escape, hung limp in my hands, as I gently and tenderly soothed the tickling sensations
from them. Her face was covered in sweat, and her hair was frizzed, but frankly, I thought
she had never looked more lovely.

The session had gone on longer than we'd thought. It was nearly three o' clock, and with
traffic, I knew she had to leave pretty soon. She tossed her socks into her purse and
slipped her canvas shoes back on her pampered bare feet, and stood. I walked her back
to the dorm, back to her car, where we talked a while longer. She enjoyed the little visit
very much, and said she looked forward to doing it again sometime. I smiled, happy that
she had enjoyed it as much as I had, and equally glad to she wanted to see me again. We
hugged tightly, and stared at one another for a long moment. Then, laughing, we kissed
softly, on the cheeks.

"Bye, Aeris," I said as she started her car. "Email me when you get back home. We can talk
again on the net later tonight."

"Bye, J. I'll let you know when I get home safely. Take care. Talk to you soon."

<hr>

She departed. She never did get to come back and visit me in college, as it was the end of
the year before her work schedule and such worked out for her to have the weekend free
again. I, however, took many trips to Augusta to visit HER, and had many oppertunities to
tickle that beautiful, sexy creature again and again. Ah, but that's another story.

hmmm... let me think...

well, let me do the math...

I was still in college, my senior or junior year, I think...
I was about 21 or 22... and we kid around that she is my 'baby'
sister, though we're not really related... she's about three
months younger than me... so she was around 21 or 22 then.

Yep, she married young. We've visited several times since then,
and we're both much older now. We're both 30 now.

J-dark

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back