• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

619 Roll Call

EcEu

TMF Master
So for my 619th post I'd figure I'd make a place for San Diego members to stand up and show their presence.

Maybe down the road, master of ceremonies DVNC may be interested in setting something up at Balboa Park or somewhere.

Actually, I love it down there. Was just visiting a few weeks ago. I'm down for making an event there. There's actually a sizable volume of WCG folks in that area.

It's been a while since we've had a gathering. Let's put something together.

All good with me. Let's coordinate and figure out when's best for everyone.

I can finally be ccounted

in. All moved in and working.....employment is a good tthing

Thus far, no. We've yet to have anyone come forward with a location, and it's difficult to arrange a pay-to-attend event presently. As soon as we have a "where" we'll make a "when". :)

It's really a matter of interest. If you folks want to do it, I'd love to set up a munch, and if you're willing, a gathering.

For those shy about posting here, you may PM me to indicate your interest. I'd dig seeing those of you that I already know, and we always enjoy meeting new folks in the community!

I don't post much, but I would be interested in finding out more about SoCal gatherings. Never been to one.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back