• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carpe Diem - M/F (Adult) - Part 1

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
This follows on from ‘Fade To Black’, and I really don’t want to recap the whole story here. The short version, guy meets girl, girl makes bet with guy, guy gets the hell tickled out of him, guy wins bet, and this is the payoff. Anymore than that, go read it here ;)

Also, huge thanks to BettyBoop2002 for the quote at the end of part four, dug me out a self-inflicted creative hole and inspired a lot of the last half of this story. I owe you one lass.

Carpe Diem- Part One

I lay in the dark, eyes open but not really seeing anything, lost in my own thoughts of what had happened during the course of this almost unbelievable night. It really was one of those moments where you wish time would stand still, with Laura’s perfect body snuggled up next to mine, the warm mass of the duvet covering our bodies and just the gentle sound of her breath cutting the night. I smiled in the blackness, remembering my, frankly pathetic, efforts to act ‘tough’ last night, as if there was any way I was going to be able to muster the energy to get revenge for the exquisite torture she’d put me through without having a chance to get at least some of my strength back.

We’d talked for a while, and decided that rather than ruin her fantasy (and I still didn’t know exactly what she had in mind or what this ‘toy’ of hers was) by falling asleep halfway through, we’d both call in sick tomorrow and spend the day exploring, well, whatever it was that she had lined up. After that the conversation pretty much stopped as we decided we’d been civilised for far too long and spent a truly amazing hour or so exploring and learning everything there was to know about each other’s bodies and souls.

Dawn, or what passes for it in London in the middle of winter, was slowly creeping across the sky as I felt Laura stir against me. I glanced down and saw her eyes open a fraction, obviously trying to work out if I was awake yet. I couldn’t help myself, and gently goosed her ribs with my right hand. She giggled gently and rubbed up against me as she enjoyed the sensations my fingers were giving her. I moved my hand down her body, down and round her hip and gently tickled her just to the side of her pussy. She rolled up on top of me, sitting on my stomach and I could just make out her perfect body outlined in the dull light from the skylight. Lord she was beautiful, and just for a moment I was sure that I was going to wake up, that this had all been a dream and I was about to wake up on my own with the alarm clock buzzing at me to get up and get to work. The moment passed, and she was still there. I shifted under her, sliding upwards until she was sitting on my thighs and sat up to face her. She kissed me and slid her legs around my waist, letting me shift over to the edge of the bed and stand up. I made my way carefully downstairs with Laura clinging to me and headed into the bathroom.

I slid open the door to the shower and managed, somehow, to step into the cubicle without having both of us on the floor. A quick glance told me that my first impression of this being an expensive bit of kit was on the money, in fact I’d only ever seen one of these before and that was in a showroom. It was a power shower alright, but it had extra jets mounted at eight separate positions, matched pairs in the floor, then at knee, waist and shoulder heights. It’s designed to do a real all-over clean for those that don’t have the time, or desire, to soak in a bath, and it gave me a wicked idea.

I glanced over at the controls and was relieved to find that they were as simple as I’d expected them to be. One big button turned on the main jet, with buttons to turn on each set of jets laid out neatly below that. A big display showed temperature, with an arrow either side to adjust it up or down. I hit the start button and we spent the next few minutes just enjoying the warm water that soothed stiff muscles and eased some of the aches from the night’s exertions. I saw Laura reach for a shampoo bottle, and decided to make my move. I leaned into her and started kissing her neck, moving out along her right arm, all the way to and around her hand and fingers. As I worked back down the inside of her arm, I moved it up slightly so that by the time I reached her body her arm was held up above her head.

I moved back across her breasts, kissing and nibbling at every inch of skin and started working my way up her left arm. Again, as I moved back down to her neck, I moved her arm up above her head until I held her restrained under the warm water. She was practically purring now, turned on beyond belief by this treatment. I gently moved her legs apart with mine, slipping my thighs just in-between hers to make sure she couldn’t move her legs in, while the walls of the cubicle meant she couldn’t move them any further apart. I took a long, slow look at the gorgeous body spread out in front of me, starting and finishing by staring deep into those captivating eyes. She gasped as my cock brushed against her clit….

Then screamed with laughter as I shifted my hands on hers so that I was holding both her wrists in my right hand and slapped the starter buttons for the smaller water jets with my left. They kicked in straight away and that caused Laura’s sudden hysterics, as she realised that as I’d moved her around I’d used the stimulation to blind her to the fact that all her most ticklish spots were directly over those jets. Her feet were trapped on top of the floor jets, with the side ones playing right on her knees, ribs and armpits. An unexpected bonus was the shower was using some sort of massage setting and the water was pulsing at her in brief, half second bursts. She heaved against me, but there was nothing she could do, there was no leverage to be found and I was strong enough to hold her in place right over the jets. Her knees buckled, and she slipped down slightly, but my legs supported her weight as the water continued to torment her body.

I let this go on for about five minutes, captivated by Laura’s reaction to this unexpected torment. Her head hung down, wet hair shaking from side to side as she laughed, alternating between outright hysterics and silent laughter that made her whole body shake. But I didn’t want to wear her out so early, I intended this only as a preview of what I was going to go to her later on, but didn’t just want to let her go either. I looked around for inspiration, and my eyes hit on the temperature controls. She had little fight left at this point, so I slid the door open behind me, and jammed my finger on the down button for the temperature. Suddenly the warm water became decidedly chilly and I jumped back and out of the shower as Laura screeched as the cold water hit her skin. It took a second or two for her to get her co-ordination back and hit the stop button, and another thirty seconds before she could stop giggling. She stepped out of the shower and I wrapped her in a big white fluffy towel and held her for a minute or two. She looked up at me and said “I can’t believe you did that, you know I’m gonna get you back for that right?”

“Believe me, you’re welcome to try, but not today. Today, we’re going to find out just how much you can take, and after the workout you gave me last night I figure I owe you far more than just five minutes.”

Part 2

That was so HOTT!!! I loved this story, you are truly
a great writer.:) I am eager to read the second part of
Carpe Diem. That was incredible. You did a great job.
I love romantic stories, especially those intimate
bathroom scene descriptions. WOWW Wow!!!!!!!!!!!
MORE this fan definitely wants more!!

ticklebunny 2 :bunny:

I was wondering what it'd take to get me to wake up a bit tonight, and now I know, thanks! Excuse me for a second while I try and get this silly grin off me face..... ah, the heck with it, it'll have to stay.

And, as it happens, you don't have to wait for part 2 (or part 3 and 4 for that matter) because they should be around here someplace. The next part is linked at the bottom of this one, or you can get to it by clicking

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22134

The first story in this series should also be around, try

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22092

Hope you like 'em.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back