• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carpe Diem - M/F (Adult) - Part 2

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Part 1

Carpe Diem - Part 2

We both got dressed, although I was wishing I’d got a change of clothes with me, as my work stuff was not exactly what I wanted for a day like this. After we’d both phoned in an almost-convincing excuse for being off Laura collapsed into one of the couches in the living room as I set to work in the kitchen. I had to admit, it was nice to be able to fix breakfast for someone else for a change, normally it’s a case of grabbing some toast on the way out the door. I brought over a full tray and we ate as if neither of us had seen food for at least a week. After I’d got everything tided up we curled together and I got her to tell me a bit about this mysterious ‘toy’ she wanted to try out.

“Well, I was going out with this guy who really loved bondage games, loved tying me up and controlling me, but he’d never tickle me. So I decided to force his hand a bit, get some special toys made up to see if I could change his mind. I had a hunt round in magazines, internet sites, anywhere I could think of to see if I could find what I wanted, but it just didn’t seem to exist. Then I found this guy who offered to build me anything I wanted. It wasn’t cheap, but he took my ideas and actually made them into workable items. Of course, by the time he was done, I’d split with my boyfriend and I’ve never got the chance to try them out.”

“Out of curiosity, what exactly did you want these things to do?” I asked. Laura looked away for a minute and seemed to collect her thoughts before answering, quietly “To make me lose my mind, to make me scream with laughter one minute, and with pleasure the next. I’ve always wanted to know just how much I can take, I guess this is my way of finding out.”

I pulled her close, holding her but nothing more, this was obviously very personal for her, and I was beginning to see why she wanted someone she could trust to do this to her. Personally, I doubted that any toy, any machine, could do what she’d just described, but I’ve seen enough weird things in my time that I wasn’t entirely prepared to dismiss the idea. Besides, I was hardly prepared to dismiss the idea out of hand, as it meant having this vision of ticklishness all to myself for the rest of the day.

Suddenly, Laura stood and started to lead me upstairs. We didn’t say a word, and looking back on it, I think it was equal parts mood building and genuine apprehension on her part. We went back up to the attic, and she led me over to a cabinet mounted by itself on the wall. A small, silver key unlocked it and the doors swung open silently. Inside were two silver cases, the same sort of thing DJ’s used to carry record collections to a gig, or cameramen used to hold lens and flash units. Both had latches on but no lock holding them shut. I glanced over at Laura, but she’d pulled back and there was a hint of submissiveness in her attitude I hadn’t seen before. I reached out and opened the right hand case.

Inside there was a layer of black foam, with cutouts holding what looked like four black disks with small lumps in the middle of each disk. I pulled one loose from the packing and there was another one underneath, I dug deeper and found there were four disks in each hole, each seemingly identical, bar the one at the bottom that was coloured red for some reason. The general design reminded me of those new muscle exercise systems you see on the infomercials, with each disk stimulating a muscle of muscle group directly so you didn’t have to actually work out. Only the underside of those disks was always flat to get good contact with the body, and these were anything but. A small suction ring was mounted on the outside of the disk, I pressed it against my palm and was surprised at just how little pressure it put on the skin. Pushing the bulge down released the seal, which was a good thing as there was no way I could have taken it off otherwise. Within that suction cup was a set of small, round holes, each recessed slightly into the disk. I turned the disk so that it caught the light and saw, hidden away in each hole the tip of a small feather. I had a pretty good idea what this was designed to do, but asked Laura to confirm my suspicions.

“You put the disks on the, umm, victim I guess, wherever you want. Turn them on with the remote” - she gestured into the case and I spotted the remote slipped into a small slot in the packaging –“and select what setting you want. one’s like a gentle tickle, and I guess five would be about what I did to you last night.” I pulled the remote out and noticed that the setting actually went up to ten, not five but decided to take her at her word for what each level would feel like. I pulled the rest of the disks out and stacked them on a small shelf under the cupboard. I noticed that the red ones were different underneath, they only had one hole as opposed to the nine the others had, which seemed to be able to move when I put pressure on it, with one feather at the centre of the hole.

Moving on I opened the second case, and really was stunned. The inside was a similar set-up to the other case, but there were no simple disks in here. There were two silver metal gloves, except they looked more like skeleton hands than gloves. Strips of metal formed the fingers with a small metal loop at three points on each ‘finger’. To wear them you’d slip your fingers inside those loops, and I realised that such a design would let you keep virtually all of the movement and flexibility you’d have if you were using your bare hands. Each finger was actually two strips of metal, running either side of the wearer’s finger and were built with small ‘joints’ in about the same place as you’d expect the knuckles on a human hand. Each loop had a small metal plate attached, and no plates had the same surface texture. From the weight of the things there had to be a battery pack built in, and yes, there was the on-off switch on the top of each glove.

The other object looked, well, like a large steel dildo. In fact, that was more or less exactly what it was, except this had a few modifications. The controls were simple small buttons indented into the metal, one on-off switch, one the controlled the speed of the vibrations. The third button triggered a pop out mechanism at the top, four delicate ‘arms’ each with a feather on the end would pop out and reach about halfway down the dildo, rotating and wiggling under their own power. This was no rush job, whoever had built this stuff was good, I mean really good at their job and it showed. I waited a moment as I visualised just what I was going to do to Laura’s perfect, oh so ticklish body, then turned and gestured to the bed.

“Shall we begin my love?”

Part 3

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back