• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carpe Diem - M/F (Adult) - Part 3

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Part 2

Carpe Diem - Part 3

Laura lay on the bed, stretched out with her arms above her head and legs fastened securely to the foot of the bed. Her naked body seemed to glow in the low light, begging to be touched, caressed, and tickled. I’d had a good look at the toys she’d shown me, and decided immediately to save the disks for later. If they worked as well as I thought they would, they’d push her right to her limits without even trying, and I wanted to build to that if I could. I pulled on the ‘gloves’ from the box, and flicked the switch to the on position with the tip of my fingers. Immediately I felt the metal warm slightly on my skin, and realised it was heating the pads up so as to reduce the shock of contact with the victim. Each of the 30 pads was moving, but no two of them seemed to be doing exactly the same thing. Some were vibrating so quickly they were blurring as I watched, others were hardly moving. Some went side to side, others front to back, still more up and down or in small circles.

I’d striped down to my boxers and slid a leg over Laura’s prone body, mounting her and putting my weight down on her thighs. I reached down with a single finger outstretched and stroked her right nipple delicately. Laura reacted like she’d been given an electric shock, she jerked back, clenching her jaw and squeezing her eyes shut. I held the finger on her and watched as she fought against the sensations shooting through her. Her head rocked from side to side, as she struggled against the laughter I knew was bubbling up inside her. Just as I saw it get on top of her, I pulled my finger away. She gasped, although whether in relief or disappointment I wasn’t sure.

I repeated the experience on her left breast, and the reaction was much the same as before. This time though I paid closer attention and felt her move her hips under me slightly, she was definitely getting turned on by this, although I’m sure that wasn’t really a comforting thought for her right now. I alternated between her breasts, each time adding an extra finger and different movement to the pattern. Two fingers swirling around her nipples on one side then the other, then three fingers held against the underside of each breast, four fingers making ‘digger’ motions from the outside in and finally all five fingers sliding down from her collarbone to the top of her ribcage. Throughout it all I tried to balance my desires to see this wonderful woman moan and writhe under me with always pulling back just as the need to laugh got to be too much for her. I wanted to save that for my next trick, as I felt I had a real showstopper lined up for her.

I gave her a few seconds, just long enough to get some air in her body and relax slightly, and then struck. I took both breasts in my hands and held them, letting all 30 vibrating, tickling pads do their magic. This was just too much and Laura exploded into hysterics under me. Every so often I’d move a finger to a slightly different location, always looking to keep the skin under the gloves sensitive to their not-so-tender ministrations. Laura was writhing under me, and I’d never heard such sounds coming from a woman before. Her laughter went from giggles to shrieks and back in the space of seconds, mixed in with delicious moans every time a pad would wander over her now erect nipples. But things were starting to go a bit farther than I wanted right now, so I decided to change targets.

I moved my hands round to her ribcage and rested each finger on a separate rib. Laura almost took off; I honestly thought she was going to break her restraints in her efforts to get free. I knew her ribs were sensitive, hell, she was sensitive pretty much everywhere from what I’d seen so far, but this must have been pure torture for her. With all the different sensations the gloves were putting out, it must have been like having thirty different people all tickling her at once, each in a different way. Try as I might, I just couldn’t imagine what had to be going through her mind as she arched back off the bed as best she could with my weight on her thighs. Her mouth was wide open, but there was no noise coming out, maybe the neighbours dog could hear her, but her laughter was way above the human hearing range. Her fingers clenched and unclenched almost as fast as the pads vibrated on her silky skin, her body shock and her hair flew like it was a living animal. The strangest part though was she managed to keep her eyes open and, for at least part of the time, locked on me. It was reassuring in a way, as it was her way of letting me know I hadn’t broken her yet and, from my viewpoint anyway, an invitation to keep trying.

I decided to change gear completely and pulled my hands, with some reluctance, away from her body. I slid off her and removed the gloves, putting them carefully back in the display case. I grabbed a bottle of water from the shelf under the cupboard and helped Laura regain some of her composure after the ordeal she’d just been through. God, she looked beautiful lying there, sweat glistening on her body, hair damp and sticking to her head and yet still with that willpower bubbling under the surface, reminding me that I still had to break her, if I could.

Once her breathing had returned to something approaching normal I went back to the cabinet and retrieved the silver dildo from its resting place. Laura’s eyes fixed on it as I walked as slowly as I could back towards the bed, twirling it like a baton between my fingers. I was pretty sure that she was already wet enough to take it in easily, but had a sudden, wicked thought. I knelt down beside her and touched the tip to her pussy lips, working it in the barest fraction of an inch, just enough so that she could feel it. I didn’t even look at the silver tool in my hand as I pulled it away, to a moan of disappointment from Laura I noticed with no small amount of satisfaction, and moved up to about shoulder level. I lent over and placed it to her lips. She immediately moved her head up and started to suck and lick the metal surface, figuring that the sooner she’d done what I wanted the sooner she’d get her reward. But while I admit the sight of her mouth working around the shiny shaft was a pretty big turn on, it wasn’t the reason I was doing this.

With no warning I hit the button to pop out the feathers and start them twisting and turning in their intricate dance. I’d timed it, more-or-les anyway, to perfection, with the dildo just far enough in her mouth for the feathers to dance and sweep across her cheeks and nose, occasionally brushing against her neck or ears as I tilted the toy. Once again Laura became a ball of laughter, although not as desperate as she had been with the rib tickling. But I had no intention of prolonging this and after about a minute, pulled the dildo away from her mouth and slowly guided it down her body, letting her anticipation build. Finally, it must have seemed like forever for her, I slipped it back into her now sopping wet pussy and slid it in until the feathers were hovering just above her skin. I flicked the vibration function on and skipped the first couple of settings. Laura gasped and started to buck her hips upward. Unfortunately, for her anyway, every time she did the feathers made contact with her mound, inner thighs and clit and she’d scream with laughter and drop to the bed again.

“Laura, I could be imagining things but it seems to me like you need some relief.” I said playfully. She couldn’t even make coherent noise at this point and just nodded desperately. “Tell you what, I’ll give you five minutes with this delightful toy of yours deep inside you, giving you everything its got, but I’m not going to turn the feathers off for those five minutes. Do we have a deal?” I asked, and quickly got another rapid nod of the head.

I didn’t wait, didn’t give her a chance to change her mind. She was so wet I’d practically been holding the dildo to stop it slipping further in, and now the smallest pressure was enough to give her what she needed. The feathers started circling her most sensitive areas rapidly and she was lost. It was, and still is, one of the most incredible sight I’ve ever seen, Laura lying there, pale skin flushed and gleaming with sweat, her entire body writhing in what seems like every direction at once as she tries to decide whether to scream, moan or laugh first. She came almost immediately, but we’d agreed to five minutes and the stimulation of her slit and clit was more than enough to keep her on her high. Barely thirty seconds later she had her second orgasm, then a third barely twenty seconds after that, an orgasm that didn’t seem to die down at all as the next just seemed to roll in and keep her in ticklish ecstasy. I was keeping a very careful eye on her, making sure she wasn’t going to do herself any harm or pass out through lack of oxygen. I also kept glancing at the clock, and as soon as five minutes were up gently removed the now soaked dildo from her body and unchained her hands and feet from the bed. I held her close, stroking her hair back from her face and making sure she was all right. It took nearly ten minutes for her to come down from whatever planet she’d been on at the end of that experience, and when she did she looked up at me confused.

“Why did you untie me, you haven’t even used the disks on me, and you certainly haven’t broken me?”
“Because I wanted to make sure you were okay, and that you knew you could trust me not to push too far,” I replied, “Besides, what makes you think we’re finished?”

Part 4

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back