• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carpe Diem - M/F (Adult) - Part 4

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Part 3

Carpe Diem - Part Four

I laid her back down on the bed and told her to get some rest and recover for a while as I needed to get a few things sorted out. To make sure she couldn’t see what I was up to I slid a blindfold over her eyes with the promise that if she dared try and sneak a look I’d make sure she couldn’t sit down for a week after. Okay, I had no intention of keeping that promise, but I was pretty sure she believed me as she curled up and tried to sleep rather than trying to see what may lie in wait for her.

I grabbed the restraints from the bed and unhooked them from their binding posts. They really didn’t have much chain attached to them, but there was enough for what I had in mind. Being an attic conversion there were exposed beams at quite a low level, probably about 6 foot from the floor, with the ceiling proper about a foot above that. I swung the chain around one of the beams and secured it back onto the cuff, effectively tying the restraint to the beam. I added another one on the same beam and attached the other two to the foot of the bed. I roused a slightly groggy Laura from her sleep and took advantage of the fact to get her in position before she really realised what was happening. Her hands were locked into the restraints hanging from the ceiling, and her legs were spread apart and locked to the foot of the bed. I’d been sure to get the hand restraints in such a position that the chain could only move about an inch towards the other wrist before a vertical beam stopped the chain from moving. She was now spread-eagled and quite helpless, and as I removed the blindfold I think she started to realise it.

She watched, silent, as I took a small silver tray and placed the disks and remote on it, along with a fresh bottle of water. I laid the tray down on the bed, and started to place the disks on her oh so vulnerable body. I had twelve of the normal ones to play with, and decided to go for the classics. I placed matching pairs of disks on her armpits, ribs, inner thighs and the backs of her knees. After a moments thought I put two more on her waist, right on the point of her hip, and the final two I put on that wonderful ass. It was the last two that caused her most concern, I put one disk in each hand, walked towards her and keeping my eyes locked on hers slid my arms around her and pressed the disks on. At the moment she felt the contact her eyes went wide, and she whimpered slightly, obviously I’d found a good spot. I wasn’t quite done though, there were still those four red disks to place, and I took my time. With each one I made sure that the point of the feather inside the disk was directly over their targets, specifically both Laura’s nipples, her clit and her bell button. Finished I stood back to admire the scene.

Laura was intoxicating, that much was for certain. The bondage was stretching her body out almost to its limits, and the disks looked menacing against her pale skin. But it was the look on her face that convinced me that no matter what happened after today, I had to find some way to do this again, a mix of fear, excitement and confidence that was the stuff fantasies were made of. I sat down on the head of the bed, the board that normally had the restraints attached to it propped up as a headboard behind me, my legs stretched out in front like I was about to have breakfast in bed. I started at her knees and worked my eyes up her body, lingering over every curve, every dip and swell until finally I locked eyes with her. The instant I did I started the disks off at level one.

The effect was unbelievable, Laura arched in her bondage, almost like she’d been given an electric shock, her eyes opened wide and then snapped shut, her mouth was wide open as she howled with laughter. Now that they were turned on, I could see each disk had a set of lights mounted under the surface that glowed every time the feather under them was active, and pulsed at different speeds to show what the feather was doing. I had to guess based on Laura’s reactions what exactly was going on, but I worked out that short flashes showed the feather twitching up an down and vibrating quickly, long flashes showed it sweeping over her skin, and a mix of the two was more or less a random set of movements. After the first mass tickle from all the disks, only one seemed to be on at any one time, but which one kicked in next seemed to be random. It was an amazing experience, like watching someone surrounded by invisible ticklers, each of them dedicated not to their own pleasure but in tormenting their victim.

I decided that it was time to up the stakes a little and switched the remote straight up to four. I swear the bed actually moved as Laura jerked harder than I thought possible, she was begging now, begging for the torture to stop, begging for mercy. But we’d talked about this earlier and she’d said that I was to ignore any such screams and keep going, trusting to my judgement to keep her from losing her mind. I thought that maybe it was time to add some pleasure for her into the proceedings, and flicked the red switch on the remote. Immediately the four red disks came to life and started directly stimulating her already overloaded pleasure centres. The feather in those disks looked, and indeed was, much softer than those in the normal ones, and gave far more erotic, flowing sensations. They were also set to pulse their inner rings gently, simulating gentle kisses to each area under their care.

Well, three of them were anyway. The fourth, positioned directly above her belly button did the exact same thing, but I’d left the seal slightly loose and instead of gently kissing her skin, it effectively started giving her raspberries right over her belly button. Once again the confusion of erotic stimulation and tickling sensation threatened to overwhelm her, and I shut the normal disks down, moving the red ones down to their lowest setting and knelt on the foot of the bed.

“Ready for the home leg my love?” I asked gently, her only reply was a moan that was half erotic desperation, half tickled agony. “Now where would you like to be tickled, hmmm?” I ran my hands over her body, tickling around the disks and asking the same question at each point “Would you like to be tickled here?” She realised where I was going with this, and at every spot shook her head wildly, but I could see in her eyes she was waiting for me to get to the red disks.

Finally I reached the disk placed over her pussy and asked the same question as before “Would you like to be tickled here?” She nodded frantically, and gasped out “Yes, yes, please, tickle me right there”.

Sadly for Laura, I’d been expecting the answer and in the brief second between my question and her answer had moved my hand away, leaving the other hand pointing right at the disks on her ribs. Being a man of my word I immediately cranked the remote to level ten and hit the start button. It had taken her a moment to realise what had happened and by the time she’d opened her mouth to protest the laughter had taken her over. She bucked and writhed in her bonds as every disk (except the red ones) kicked in at once, every feather tickling away at will. Over a hundred feathers conspired to drive her insane. Somehow, between the laughter she managed to form something approaching a coherent sentence.

“Noooo, stop! Don’t tickle me again!, I can’t stand no more!, please, ssssssstttooooooooop! I quit, I QUIT!”

She screamed the last word loud enough to wake the dead, and I immediately stopped the disks. She hung limp in her restraints, gasping for air, every muscle heaving, bathed in sweat; I’d never seen anything quite as beautiful. I moved quickly, taking the restraints off her feet then hands, and catching her as she fell, exhausted to the ground. I laid her gently on the bed and removed the disks from her skin. The marks they left immediately started to fade, and within a minute there was no sign they’d ever been on her at all. I removed the disk from her pussy last of all, and brushed my hand gently over the damp hair. Suddenly she gasped, her legs locked around my hand and she came in the biggest orgasm I’d ever seen. She arched up and was more or less supporting herself on her head as her body found the release it craved. The pressure on my hand was incredible, but I tried my best to wiggle against her to supply as much stimulation as I possibly could. Finally she relaxed her grip and fell back onto the bed, and I saw tears splashing her cheeks.

I shot up the bed and held her tight, wanting to reassure her that everything would be all right, that I was sorry for taking her too far. Turned out I needn’t have worried, as she gazed up at me and whispered “Thank you, thank you so much”. I smiled back, kissed her gently and eased her down onto the pillow. She fell asleep immediately, and I lay next to her, watching her sleep with an inane grin plastered across my face, a grin that faded quickly as I realised something I may have overlooked.

Payback was going to be hell.

Lord that went longer than I'd planned. Just as a quick update, I've got another two chapters of this down in note/outline format, although as usual I'll see what the reaction is like before I start fleshing them out. Which is a not so subtle way of begging for feedback folks :D , mainly as I've got about six projects I want to get on with and it helps to know what's wanted and what ain't ;)

Last edited:
I would love to read more about these two but am also curious about these other projects you mention.

post and post and post :D

As you asked:

I've got about 6 or 7 major bits of writing to get done, 2 are non-tickle related stories (one short, one book length), and 1 is something work want done but aren't paying me for and is therefore at the back of the list :D The others are (in current planned order)

1) A requested story that's suffering from far too many ideas and is heading into novel territory :p. Currently called Date With Destiny because puns sound funny at 4 in the morning, it'll get something better as a title before being sent out, provisionaly "Happiness In Slavery".
2) A celeb story either based in the Buffyverse (reluctant as there have been a lot of those already) or maybe Farscape (anyone know if that's been done or not?)
3) The next chapter in this series (another one that's turning into a Novel, <sigh>) which is currently intended to introduce the next character in this little world. Working title - "The Memory Remains".
4) Something I've been kicking around for a year and a bit but have never managed to get right, describing a tickle session just from the ticklees perspective but with no narrative whatsoever. Just the 'thought process' if that makes any sense. Had a couple of versions but they've all sucked beyond measure and I'll only post it if it works. Working title - "I'm going slightly mad"
5) Working title - "Stairway to Heaven". This really is nothing more than a few bullet points at the moment but think tickle game show and you're about there. Held up owing to the difficulty of doing anything new with an overworked idea.

Any preferences/advice/requests would be welcome. Personally I'm having way to much fun writing number 1 to think too much about the others, but if I can figure out a way to pull it off I'd love to do 4 as the next one, something a little different, and a damn sight shorter than the last ones would be nice...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back