• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

World of When Part 8 f/f, m/f, f/m, f/m

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
A new chapter for a new week. Hope that you all enjoy. As always, feedback and comments deeply enjoyed.

Myriads

Click a number to see each of the earlier parts 1 to 7: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6,

All content, characters, and settings are ©2002 to Myriad Worlds Incorporated. All rights reserved.

World of When
Part 8

Samantha was completing her third exploration of Tenya’s feet. She had discovered, and was taking great amusement in the fact, that the trapped woman's toes would obligingly splay apart as she squiggled on the sensitive arches with a fingertip. Her new favorite game was to keep tracing up and down the arch lightly, thus keeping the toes apart, and then gently stroking the exposed sensitive areas between, and under them, at her leisure.

“Gahyah! oh no no! Stoppit! heheheheheheh! NO! NO! hehee! Stoppit Sam! Stoppit! Gehehe Gehehehe! Geheheheheh! Geehehehhe! Geeehehehehe!” laughed an exhausted Tenya.

She had been trapped by the indigo woman while she slept, and had been being playfully tickled by her for the better part of an hour now. When she managed to focus her thoughts, they swirled in frustration, “What does she want? How can I make it stop? Why won’t she get bored? Oh hells! Not there.... Not like that!.....”

Samantha had started to make tiny circles on the pads of the big toes.

“Gehheheheh! SAM! SAM! PLEASE! ohho! hehehhe! hehehheeh! You gotta STOP! Ah Ah Geheheheheheh! Gehah! geheheheheh, no no no!”

Sam loved the way she could alter the pitch of Tenya’s laughter with small changes in her attention to the woman's feet. While they were no where near as ticklish as her nips, they produced a richer strain of laughter with less screams. She was in the middle of trying to produce a purer ‘C’ when Alex interrupted with a message.

“Samantha, I have a call from Lillee for you. Do you wish to take it?”

Not stopping her experiments, Sam answered, “Of course Alex! Please put it up on the wall over the bed. Thanks!”

“Geheheheheh! oh! geheheheheh! hehehheheh!” giggled Tenya as the tickling focused in on her arches alone. It was just enough to keep her laughter bubbling, but not so bad that she couldn’t appreciate the sensations details.

An image of Lillee formed up on the wall as the link call was passed through. From the angle of her face, Sam correctly guessed that Lillee was talking into a chat window that she had opened up in the wrist of her smartsuit. “Hi Lil!” the singer said to her lovers image.

“Hello Blue! Just wanted to say hi, and send my love before I start the competition. I was thinking of you the whole way as I tubed up here. It is seriously cold!” A cloudy puff of her breath added proof to her claim. Her short blond hair was being whipped by a strong wind also. “Sam what are you up to? Ten is she being mean to you?”

The two women answered simultaneously.

“Nothing!” chirped Sam with a mischievous grin. “T and I are just playing!”

“Geeeheehhehe! Lil! SO mean! SO mean! geheheheh! Gehehehe! please! help! gehehehehe!” struggled Tenya to answer.

“I just bet you are love,” said Lillee with a hint of amusement in her voice, “you talk about... you know, yet?”

Stopping her tickling, Samantha answered. “Yes Lil, T is willing to try. Right T?”

Gathering her breath, the dark haired woman answered. “Lil? *pant* I think it could be good, *pant* you , Sam, me... *pant* I’ll try. Please make her stop! *pant* she’s driving me crazy!”

“Crazy looks good on you Ten.” teased Lillee. “All flushed, and sweaty, makes me want you.”

Tenya blushed with Lillee’s blunt words of desire. Samantha giggled.

Lillee continued, “Sam, I’m not going to tell you to let her go, you seem to have caught her fair and square. But don’t overdo. Understand?”

Samantha nodded, and agreed. “Yes Lil, I won’t.”

“Good! And when you let her go, you are to let her stick you down just like you did to her. I think that will be fair.” decided the blond athlete.

The indigo woman made a face at the screen, and grudgingly agreed. “Ok.” her smile showed that she didn’t think this was the cruelest possible fate she could have received.

“Ten, I’m sure I don’t need to tell you to have fun! I need to go guys! Things are starting to move here. Love you both!” finished Lillee.

The two women had time to reply with affection of their own, before the link call terminated with the tiny pop that signaled dead air.

Tenya looked up at her captor. “You really going to let me stick you down?” she asked.

“Yup!” replied Sam. “Lil will check to make sure I did, and if she found out I didn’t, she’d be sure to punish me in a way I didn’t like.”

“You? Not like a punishment?” taunted Tenya.

Sam grinned widely at Tenya’s implication. “She puts me in the shower, and turns the water on full blast from all sides and sets it cold! I hate it!” Samantha answered, hugging her arms about herself at the thought of the cold sprays. “Alex, play the shower clip on the ceiling over the bed please” asked Sam. A shot of her dancing around the large shower, trying to find some cover for her nude body, as the water sprays automatically tracked her, filled the ceiling for Tenya to see.

“Nasty!” said Tenya, sort of enjoying the footage, Sam was dancing about in a way that was both funny AND arousing. “I like cold water, Wakes one up! Haven’t you ever swum in a mountain lake?”

Cueing the clip off, Sam answered, “No! I like nice warm places. Cold is evil!”

Chuckling, the trapped woman nodded her head. “Ok I believe you Sam. You do whatever she says?”

The blue woman became serious. “In certain bounds. We have an agreement, when it comes to sex, and play sorta stuff, I follow her lead. She doesn’t legally own me. We’ve not made it that formal, though... we might someday... I’m not sure about that yet. I like it, but it’s sorta scary too. But it feels good to have her takin care of me, so it feels right to do what she wants. You get what I mean?”

“I think so Sam.” answered Tenya. “I like it when she makes me do things. It’s fun to fight back, and know I can go full out when doing it. So letting me go now?”

“Soon, but first I think ya need to have your boobies tickled again!” declared Sam, pouncing on the two very exposed, and very ticklish body parts with all ten of her wiggling fingers.

“OH GODS SAM! NO! YEARGH! GHEAHHAHAHA! GEEHHEEHEHEH! NO! AHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Oho! Oho! OHO! OHAHAHAHAAH!” Was all that the trapped woman could reply with.

+++

Just awake and out of bed, Statcha was starting her day with her usual morning routine. She’d begun as always, with her facing down her reflection. One of her bedroom walls was now set to mirror like reflectivity to aid her in this daily evaluation of self. The woman felt that it was important to meet each day with some quiet time to observe herself, accept herself, and ready her mind for what the day might hold.
So, like always, she’d tumbled out of bed, tossed aside the cotton shirt she’d slept in, and was just starting to focus her eyes on her reflected image. Her dark haired visage glared back at her. “What are you staring at?” Cha joked with the image, as she began to do a series of light stretches.
A rare natural birth, with minimal invitro improvements, she had been gifted with her parents Eastern European Slavic genome. Her folks always said that they had Romany blood, and when she looked at her reflection, Statcha couldn’t deny the classic Gypsy looks that she possessed. She had thick curly Black hair, which she wore short, framing her fox like face. The contrast between the hair’s dark color, and her fair skin was sharp. She liked the way that this style allowed her hair to fall across her face, so she could peek from behind it. It made her feel somehow safer to have something to hide her expressions behind. She had a lean body. As she looked, she decided that it was just curvy enough to be sexy, but not so much so, as to be voluptuous like Samantha or Bree. “Just right.” she concluded.
Her hours of dance had sculpted her bodies muscles, and in particular, her legs, into well defined forms that she took pride in. With a giggle, she realized that at just a jot under six feet tall, she had a lot of leg to be proud of. “They are my best feature.” she thought, as she lifted a one of them, and pointed it, at full extension ceiling ward. “I’m just as defined as Lillee, I bet, and I have and ass and tits too.” thought Cha absentmindedly, as she watched her reflection bend and turn.
Slowly Statcha worked her way into a hard exercise routine, a combination of yoga, dance, and calisthenics, that grew in difficulty as time passed. She moved through forms with long practice, and spun, twisted, and danced to an increasingly fast internal tempo. With that rise in challenge, her mind lost itself in the workouts flow, and the hour of effort passed quickly.

“Huffff!” exhaled a sweat drenched Statcha. “I needed that.” She had pushed herself a touch harder this morning, wanting to feel the extra burn of more work. She now did, and it felt wonderful. Padding to the suites bathroom, she stepped into her shower area, and voiced it on, and reveled in the steaming hot pounding spray.

“Feeds on.” she commanded. A section of the shower wall, flashed into life and presented her with the nights news, gossip, and information about friends and family, tailored to her likes. She always wondered how it knew what types of items she preferred, and had occasionally tried to trick it by calling up stories that she normally wouldn’t spend time on. Aron had once explained that the wall tracked her eyes focus, and somehow tapped her brian’s reactions via the nanos that were in her, and “knew” if she liked what she was reading or watching by that information. Statcha felt a vague uneasiness about the whole idea when she considered it for too long. It made her feel exposed in an odd way. That line of thought was cut short, when she noticed, among her friend link options, that the feed from Lillee and Sam’s suite was still available for loft viewing, and not privacy locked. With a dripping finger, she tapped the wall where the feed link’s status blinked with a small green dot.

“Motherfucker!” was the explicative that dropped out of Statcha’s mouth when the view into her friends suite resolved into a image of Samantha busily going down on a bound and gasping Tenya.

“Where the fuck is Lillee?” Statcha asked out loud, continuing to watch the action going on in the room. Water continued to cascade over her body, forgotten.

“Lillee is 12.3 miles off the coast of Alaska, swimming in the Bering Decathlon. She is currently in 5th place within a field of Five Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety One.” answered Alex, the house AI, dutifully. A tiny map joined the other feeds on the wall with a dot blinking to represent Lil’s position. A second feed also opened, and provided a realtime view of what Lillee saw, transmitted from her smartsuits video output.

Statcha sat down on the floor of the shower and tried to work out how Sam could be with Tenya so intimately when Lillee was off swimming. She knew that while the indigo woman seemed to flirt with everything that moved, she did not cheat. “So this has to be with Lil’s blessing? Yes... it does. Perhaps it’s just a left over from last night that she said was ok while she was gone?” Thoughts jostled emotions in Statcha’s head. “Tenya is one of Sam’s old lovers, and the only other one of us that she had had a regular relationship with before Lil.... but that was DONE. No more Tenya. Only Lil. Lil doesn’t share. Lil wouldn’t let Tenya play with Sam alone. Nope. So what the fuck is happening here?”

Suddenly Cha remembered that she might have more information to check upon. She called up her personal archives with a few words, and scanned down the list presented on the wall. “Yes!” Statcha exclaimed. She’d never asked the system to stop recording the feed from last night. She quickly ordered it onto the wall and began to scan through it at high speed. Whenever the sex broke for long enough, and a conversation started, she had it drop to normal play and listened for a bit. After about a half hour of searching, she came upon the conversation that Lillee and Samantha had started their day with.

With the addition of each word she heard, more realization dawned. “No, No, No! She gets jumped into the relationship overnight? She can’t be that great in the sack! What the fuck is Lillee thinking? Why would she want Tenya? What is all this ‘feels right’ crap?”

Statcha asked the water to stop, she sat and thought as the last of it trickled off her body. Seeing them together for one night was bad enough. Knowing that it was now going to continue, and she’d keep seeing it, hurt more then she expected. “Why do I have to be so shy when it comes to Sam?” she mused. “Perhaps I should talk to her, settle my feelings... Can I?”

The dancer sat in the shower and wrestled with her feelings. She was unsure how to proceed. But she did know that she didn’t want to be alone today. “Perhaps Aron would like to get some lunch out? He’s safe to talk with.” Plans slowly formed.

+++

“So you used the mist on her?” Don asked. He and Talyn were cuddled together enjoying some pillow talk after their last round of lovemaking. Don was debriefing her like he always did. It was a little ritual the two had come to enjoy. Whenever Talyn scored a piece of art, she returned so keyed up, that it would take her hours to burn off all the energy she’d come home with. So he’d alternate sex and talk until she’d sleep. It was always a pleasant workout. And he did enjoy hearing the details.

“Heh, yes. The rose smelling one.” answered Talyn.

“Didn’t know you were carrying it in your kit Tay.” said Don.

“You know I keep all kinds of goodies at hand when I hunt, never know what one might need. And the stuff worked so well when we played with it.” the thief remembered.

Don chuckled. “Not like I needed it to get the better of you. You always confess for me.” He gave Talyn a poke in her ribs to playfully emphasize his point.

“Eeeeeeep!” squeaked Talyn in surprise. “Don’t start something you don’t want to continue Captain!” she chided.

“Who said I didn’t want to continue it Tay?” replied Don as he gave her another playful poke.

Again Talyn squealed, “Yeeeep! Oh you are asking for it!” With that she pounced on her lover attacking his ribs.

“Yow! Ho! umhahaha! Sneaky girl! Heh!” chuckled Don. In response, he managed to get his fingers into his lovers armpits. He began an equally vicious counter attack.

Talyn threw back her head and laughed in spite of herself. “Yeeeeeehehe! Yehhehep! uh-uh! Yeheheheh! uh-uh, uh-uh! heheehep!” She managed to keep at the sides of Don’s stomach, where it turned into his ribs, and area she knew was sensitive.

“Arhahah! Damnit! Hehum! umhahahahahha!” The large man twisted back and forth in an effort to dislodge her busy hands.

For a few minutes the two kept at each other. Shrieks, laughs, and friendly curses filled the air. Talyn’s higher pitched laughter contrasted pleasantly with Don’s deep tones. Both had fairly good attack points, but neither was willing to give any ground in the friendly battle. Don decided to change the playing field.

“Yah! Heheeee!” laughed Don one last time, before he dislodged Tayln’s attack with a strong shove. Even as he pushed her back, he tangled his legs with hers, and rolled his weight onto the struggling woman next to him.

Talyn was ready, though she couldn’t break her legs free, she did catch his wrists with her hands, keeping them from another assault on her. The two lay locked together glaring at each other, both had wide smiles. “Draw?” asked Talyn.

“Well I’m not so sure Tay,” stalled Don. “After all, I am on top here, and I am heavy, how long can you hold my arms back with all this weight behind them? From my perspective all I need to do is wait. Why give?”

Talyn kissed him on his lips. “Because I asked nicely?” she shifted her hips. “And it feels like you might have other things that you’d rather be doing?”

Don shrugged, he WAS hard again, “A good point Pooka. I accept the truce.” He shifted back a bit, taking some of his weight off her.

“Ah perfect, don’t move!” ordered the woman. With a little wriggling, Talyn pocketed his hard cock into her, wrapped her arms around his wide shoulders, and hugged him to her. “Ahmmmmm! uhh.. gooood!” she gasped out, as he slid slowly, deeper into her. The pair then began to move in rhythm once again, burning more of her risk fueled high.

+++

Maribree decided to call it a night, and catch a few hours down time. Thanks to her bio-mods she needed almost no sleep, and could easily go a week with none at all. She rarely did though, it felt good to catch an hour or two every few days, and let her subconscious have time to sort her thoughts. She found it improved her productivity.
As she tidied up her system in preparation for bed, she reflected on her nights work. She had managed to find an answer to another of the twenty questions on the thrice-damned questionnaire the park Manager she so wanted to speak with had sent in reply to her interview requests. The one she’d just finished working out, involved the common name for some bioengineered plant from four hundred years ago. Given that she’d only been given a picture of one of it’s leaves, it had been quite a bitch to even find out what it’s scientific name was, let alone what they called the idiotic thing in some forgotten county, half a millennium ago. But she had. And it WAS satisfying to have done so. She now had six answered. She’d been submitting them as she found the answers, and had been getting back one word replies that simply said “Correct”, probably a AI she figured.
Making a last check of her link mail, the redhead was surprised to find that she already had a response to the plant answer she had just submitted. “Fast.” she thought, considering she had sent it off just a touch more then a hour ago. An even greater surprise was that there was a personal message attached, and an attached video packet too.

She opened the message with a touch of nervous expectation. It read:

Very good Miss Sullivan. You are now more then twenty five percent done. My congratulations, though you do seem to be answering the easy ones first. I do so look forward to seeing how you manage the rest. Best of luck.

It was signed with the title of “Director, Greater Adirondack World Heritage Park” No personal signature. But it was clearly not a generic AI response.

Maribree read the note again. “Actual contact!” she thought happily. That was quickly followed with, “He’s playing with me!” and a stiffening of her resolve to not be anyone's toy. The emotions mixed and gave her some pause. While sorting those feelings she tapped the desktop and opened the enclosed video pack.

A very high quality holo-recording opened on her desktop. To her surprise, the male who was pictured in it’s center, was Max, her auction toy from earlier in the night. He was hanging in a magnetic suspension not unlike the one she had chosen for him. “Could be the exact same room I Dommed him in earlier.” she mused. “Perhaps they never took him down?”

An attractive redhead entered the scene. She was wearing a gray unitard, soft looking black boots, and similar gloves. There was a small crest of interlocked circles on her suits left breast. It seemed complicated. She was carrying a large basket of red leaves.

“Hello Miss Sullivan. I’m Marinda. My Master felt that you might enjoy seeing a small demonstration.” The woman made a small head bow at the cam, and thus to the watching Maribree. “He said to consider it a reward.”

“You recently identified an extinct plant as part of a challenge that Master has honored you with. You might recognize that the leaves I have her, in this basket, are that of the very same plant. Master quite enjoys nature, and cultivates extensive gardens. His fondness for old and different species is great. And while it has long since been eradicated about the planet, here in his personal manor’s greenhouses and gardens, many things that are gone elsewhere live on.” She walked toward the suspended Max.

The man struggled ineffectively. “When are you letting me go? My rights debt HAS to be paid off by now!”

Ignoring the man, Marinda continued. “Now this plant has some very amusing properties. Given your earlier choices with Max here, I think you’ll appreciate this.” She began to take leaves from the basket, and wrap them about Max’s body. They seemed to be naturally sticky, and adhered to him with very little pressure. As she worked, the helpless man alternated between cursing at, and begging with her. Soon, with the exception of his head and hands, the prisoner was totally covered in the red leaves.

“Now we wait a minute.” informed the gray clad woman.

Soon Max began to wriggle about. “What the fuck? What is this shit doing to me?! It sort of itches! heheh! Get it off! Help! Help! Heheh. Fuck! It fucking tickles! Hehehehehe! oh hehehe! heha hahahaha!”
Suddenly like a dam breaking, the man erupted. “OH! HAH! AH! HAH! AH! HAH! HAH! HAH! HA! AH! HO! HO! HO! OH! HAH! AH! HAH! HA! AH! AH! HA! HAHAHAHA!” His thrashing in the mag bonds became frenzied. “TAKE HA! HA! OH! OH! HAHAHAHAH! PLEASE! HEHE! OFF! OFF! HEHEHEHE! FUCKING OFF! NO! AHAHAHAHA! HEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! HEHEHEHEEH! YEHEHEEH!”

As Bree watched, the man slowly moved into total incoherence, and then into wild silent laughter. He swung his head back and forth, his fingers and feet twitched. He body arched up and down. Tears pored from his eyes.

Marinda smiled at the cam. “I hope that you enjoyed Miss Sullivan. The effects of the plant leaves last for about two hours, at that point they dry out and drop off. This entire session will be recorded and archived for your pleasure.” She then provided a link code for it’s location. “Master looks forward to your efforts in answering his questions.” With another head bob at the cam, the recording ended. The Park’s logo was left hovering above the desk.

Maribree exhaled a breath that she hadn’t known that she had been holding in. She keyed up a still of Mirinda and studied the woman. While she was not a dead ringer for herself, she was frighteningly close in build and general facial structure. There were a lot of layers to this message. And she realized that she was being played with in more ways then she might know. It scared her a bit. “This type of information is exactly what I wanted.” she reassured herself with. “I want to see how these Pre-immortals think and behave. Now I am.” Even with those nice logical thoughts, it took the redheaded researcher far longer then usual to drift into sleep, once she lay down.

+++

Samantha finished desticking a very tired, but satisfied Tenya. “That wasn’t so bad, was it T?” she asked.

“It was very very you Sam.” replied the dark haired woman. “But don’t you go thinking that the fun at the end is going to influence me to go easier on you!”

“Nevah crossed my mind sweet. How do you want me?” answered the blue woman, as she held out her wrists to Tenya, with a look of excitement in her eyes.

To be continued in World of When Part 9

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back