• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FetishCon 2012

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
TTS (Tampa Tickle Society) will be in attendance for JWties' Demo at FetishCon 2012 0n Friday August 03, 2012.
See below for details.

Ultimate Surrender Style Tickling
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Instructor: JW Ties
Well its time for everyone to head to Tampa for Fetishcon and this year we have an interesting new twist for our hands on tickling Demo. We will be putting on an exhibition tickle wrestling match with a twist. Two of our hottest tickle models will be tickling and wrestling each other into submission with a very high stakes ending..... The loser gets tickled by the crowd. The actual wrestling card has not been decided yet but the list of contenders includes Whitney Morgan, Catherine Foxx, Malice Amor and the lovely Serene Isley. We will have a few practice matches prior to the main event where the audience can offer suggestions and ask questions but the main event will be no holds barred and the winner will be decided by either submission or a judgment from the crowd after 10 minutes so join us to find out who will be the champion and who gets punished by the crowd.
ROOM: Buccaneer Suite B

Representatives including myself, IrishCuban and and Martymoo4u2 will be attending for TickleChat.com

Great. I will be the ugly white guy with a beard . I'll be wearing a Tee shirt that says 'If I said you have a beautiful foot, would you hold it against me?' And a pair of soles are shown.

I still need a ride for Friday. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
Someone should record this, should be interesting to watch.

Hey, I been away from the TMF for a while, but am a Tampa Local and would love (time permitting) to join you for a Munch. is there a Group here in the forum? or is it just a matter of checking the posts here to see when the next one is?

Masked,
Either I or bellytickling (David) will post here in the General Southern Gatherings.
We are also on FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/128187617276128. On FaceBook I am TickleAnd SolesLover and bellytickling is DavidTickle
and FetLife - https://fetlife.com/groups/10580. On FetLife I am TicklerBart and bellytickling (David) is spacelordFla
Just contact me or bellytickling here and one of us will let you know when the next one is.
We are having a get-together this coming Saturday at bellytickling's house at 1 PM. Then we will all go to a Chinese buffet for lunch, then back to his house to watch DVDs and, depending on who shows up, some tickling delights.

His address is 13956 Fletchers Mill Drive, Tampa, FL 33613-4147.
I do not know where in Tampa you are so I can only tell you how to get there from Brandon, which is where I am.
I take I 75 North to exit 266. I stay on the right when it forks.
I stay on Fletcher and turn right on N. Rome. It's the 2nd left you can make to enter Fletchers Mill complex. Once you enter the complex keep going straight until the end BEFORE the turns.
There is a very small wooden walkway bridge on the left side. That's where his house is. Just walk into that area and you'll see the number 13956 on the door.
Hope to see you there.

I wish I could be there and ironically, I will but, I will be in the area visiting another friend of mine. I will find a way to meet you guys someday.

P.S. Which Chinese Buffet are you going to? Maybe I might make it there to meet you... Maybe.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back