• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank you Ozzgirl85

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Four Strokes to Hell,
Inspired by ozzgirl85
Written by ticklishscribe
c.

Amanda struggled violently as three girls roughly carried her into the bedroom of her trailer and violently threw her onto the bed. She tried to get up but they were instantly on top her holding her down, stretching her as taught as they could. Two girls now began tying her arms above her head, with shredded towels that they had brought with them.

“SHUT IT NOT SO TOUGH AMANDA!”

“FUCKING LET ME GO!”

Amanda looked at two steel blue eyes boring into her. She knew this girl and the other two, from am competitive all girl dirt bike club, and while she knew them as hard riding and hard drinking, she never knew them to be like this. She didn’t know why had they broken into her trailer; these girls who were now tying her down to her own bed, tying her hands above her head.

“You keep your mouth shut or I’ll close it permanently bitch.” The girl now whispered and the steel blue eyes continued to bore into her and the well-toned muscular blonde who owned them was now straddling her. The other two girls leaned over her and all smiled evilly.

Do we give her the same treatment we gave those buxom twits at the bondage bunker?” Asked one.

“Do we gag her?” Asked another girl.

“No.” replied the blonde.

“Blindfold?” Asked still another.

“Not yet, and later if we do, it’ll be the bag. And also later, Missy here will be minus this teasing little denim outfit.”

Bondage bunker? Gag her? Blindfold her? Amanda’s mind reeled at those spoken thoughts and trembled at the thought that she was going to be stripped naked. That her black denim shirt, her denim, very short, almost panty length skirt and her boots and socks would be removed.

“YOU FUCKING RELEASE ME RIGHT NOW!!!” Amanda was now struggling, writhing and trying to buck the girl off.

The girl’s claw like hand firmly gripped Amanda’s chin and forced her to look at her. “I told you to shut it! Hold her knees down, that’ll keep her legs out straight and still; while I take my sweet time in removing those boots and socks.”

“Fuck, shit no, FUUUUCK SHIIIIIIT NOOOOOOO!”

“Someone’s got it bad and I’m glad we know where this is going.”

Amanda screamed at the thought that her boots and socks were to be taken off, but her scream was cut short as the blond put a hand over her mouth. She continued to struggle, writhe and now tried to buck.

“I told you to shut it.” The blonde was icy.

She then went to the foot of the bed kneeled down and began to wriggle then roughly wriggle Amanda’s booted feet, wrenching them this way and that, pulling them forward then letting go. She firmly gripped the tired tread soled boots and continued wrenching and pulling, then suddenly stopped. Immediately and oh so slowly began teasing the laces on the right boot loose and Amanda panicked even more. With each tug and tease of the laces, Amanda bucked and writhed and her leg pumped and she writhed her foot as much as she could. These struggles alone made the blonde laugh and instantly wrench the foot once more.

“I’ve got total control over this bitch; not to mention the rest of you. And now that I know that anyone even touching your booted feet is killer, I’m going to make the most of it. And my friends here are too.”

“YOU FUCKING TAKE OFF MY BOOTS AND I’LLL KILL YOU ALL! AND LAY OFF THE BITCH ROUTINE IF YOU KNOW WHAT’S GOOD FOR YOU!”

“Yada, yada, yada threats, threats, threats, which won’t do you any good, now and/or later. Don’tcha love these useless threats she’s making; so bitch like and yet as I say sooooo useless. You’re ours bitch and it’s going to be a long hard night.”

Amanda screamed no and writhed, jerked and bucked at the restraints that held her down and the girls laughed at her. She continued to writhe, jerk and buck, with the girls continuing to laugh.

“I don’t know about you guys,” one girl spoke. “But I’m ready and fervidly wanting to give her the big one.”

“May as well, while we have her, she now half bad looking as toss sex toys go.”

Amanda screamed again, knowing that the big one meant penetrative sex and she definitely didn’t want that from a woman. She didn’t want to be referred to as a toss away sex toy. These girls wanted to go all the way with her and it didn’t look good.

“I think hotpussy here will make a good fucktoy.” The blond replied.

She screamed again, now swearing at them.

“Swearing will get you twice as much bitch.” The blonde replied.“ “And how fucking easy it will be to.” She wriggled the feet again and this time gripped the left one as well.

“Hold her knee down, hold her leg still! And while we’re at it hold her head down!”

One girl pressed her knee down and held her leg still as the blonde began slowly unlacing the left boot. Amanda kicked, writhed and bucked as hard as she could, but the laces slowly came undone.

“This is cute,” Said one girl. “Here’s a girl wearing combat boots and she loosing the war.”

“They look more like biker boots.”

“Well this girl here is no biker mama; she’s just a guy stealing trophy hogging dirt bike bitch.”

“Look at that tread. A real road warrior.”

“Yeah,” the blonde replied, “well I’m about to take the road off this warrior and then take my sweet, sadistic time to take the warrior out of the warrior.” She finished the unlacing and began to slowly but firmly wrestle the boot off.

Amanda continued to writhe, kick and buck intensely as well as continue to scream and swear at them. Her screaming and swearing was abruptly cut short as she burst into laughter as one girl dug her fingers into her armpits. She could feel her boot becoming loose on her foot and tried to focus on keeping the blonde from removing it, but another spidertickle stole her concentration and suddenly the boot came off. Amanda writhed and flailed her now socked foot all over and the blonde laughed and grabbed her toes. She held on to them for a few seconds then let go of the foot. Amanda screamed and swore at her and writhed and flailed her foot more. The blonde laughed again and grabbed for the toes, holding them a little longer and slowly bending them back.

“This is a lovely sensual arch you have here Bitch, and so just wait till I get this sock off. And judging by your reactions, it seems to be lay off my feet or I’ll kick your ass. In fact it even seems to be I will kill you to keep you away from them. What say you bitch? Is tickling your feet, even going anywhere near them, going to unleash a hurricane of struggling and perhaps even fowl language and threats on our lives.

“Hey,” spoke one of the other girls, “What was that game you play on kids toes? This little piggy.”

”Playing piggies huh.” The blonde replied. “I think she’d fucking freak and I’ll kick my teeth out. Bucking, writhing and swearing. You don’t touch my feet.”

Amanda screamed.

“I am so liking this.” She added. “Time to put the pedal to the metal; and get this bitch of a bike screaming. Everyone’s at the beginner’s time trials, so we won’t be disturbed.”

Amanda screamed again and writhed every which way trying everything she could to get free. She screamed no and a number of obscenities as she continued buck, writhe while frantically flailing her feet all over. But the hands on her knees kept her legs in check and they were going nowhere.

”And where are your feet ticklish? I’m again guessing by your reactions all over, especially the soles and toes. And your reaction to someone tickling your feet; bucking, writhing and swearing. You don’t touch my feet. And just who can touch and tickle these feet; no one. And definitely no touch the feet. This is going to be a blast. We’re going to rock this trailer of yours bitch and ROCK… YOUR…WORLD!!!”

Again she screamed, and swore at them, but this only made them laugh back at her.

“The sock now? asked another girl.”

“Naw, the other boot. We have to tie these feet.”

Amanda pumped her legs as hard as she could, straining at the grip the other two girls had on her knees. The blonde turned her attention to the right boot and began unlacing it. Still more swearing, struggling, writhing and bucking, but she continued the unlacing. Pulling the last of the laces away, she began wrestling the boot loose and finally with a couple of tugs wrestled it off.

“Now I see two very sensual arches and those now piggies toes, that I’m dying to check out. And you’re not kicking my teeth out bitch; if you know what’s good for you.”

Amanda screamed again as the blonde reached for a restraint, pulled her right sock down off her ankle, and wrapped the cuff around the bare skin. Tightening it up she then cinched the restraint to stretch the poor girl’s leg taught to the corner of the bed. She once again grabbed the toes and slowly bent them back, only this time following it up with a single and very slowly stroke from the heel to the middle toe. Amanda screamed even louder and the wildcat was let loose as she bucked, writhed and struggled far more than before.

“Well now, to my fervid, ravenous, kinky and torturous delight, so far you have been awesome. Thank you bitch. But I’m far from finished yet.”

The blonde looked at her and Amanda felt those steely blue eyes boring into her and tried to look away. But the girl walked around and gripped her chin and held her head still.

“You will do more than fear me; much more.”

She returned to the feet reached for the left restraint then repeated the procedure and Amanda continued to intensely fight back.

“Sock time bitch; and you’re screwed,” The blonde wholeheartedly laughed, “But first a little socks on time.”

She slowly bent Amanda’s left foot’s toes back and rapidly scrabbled five fingers in the joints. Her fingers easily tickled between the toes even though the sock was still on, and Amanda’s leg frantically pumped. The poor girl arched her back in the worst was and her mouth opened wider than ever before but no sound came out. The fingers continued their torturous path from side to side and suddenly the dam burst and Amanda slammed her head and body repeatedly on the bed and screamed with hysterical laughter.

“Well now I’ve got her motor running.”

Another girl laughed. “Well wasn’t she born to be tickled?”

The blonde started singing above the laughter. “I’ve got your motor running, tickling your tootsies, getting you screaming, as I tickle your footsies. Yeah girl I’m going to make it happen, going to make you laugh horribly, when I tickle your soles and arches and the balls of your feeeeeeeeeeeet. Cause you’re born, born to be tied and there’s nowhere you can hide, so I’m going to get these feet untill you die!”

The girls all joined in now. “Born to be tic-kled. Born to be tic-kled!”

Amanda continued to scream and the girls stopped singing, but the blonde continued scrabbling under her toes and the poor continued to slam her body and now writhed as well. She screamed even louder when the blonde motioned to a girl beside her and she bent the toes on the poor girl’s right foot back and began scrabbling as well.

“FUUUUUUUCK SHEEEEEEIIIIIITTTTTTT GET, GET, GET OUTTA MY TOES!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Sorry!” replied the blonde, “But I’m staying; thanks to your screaming laughter of approval.”

The fingers were horrible, evil and sadistic as they dug into the socks and between the toes. It seemed that the whole trailer was rocking with her constant slamming and writhing. Her whole body was on fire, especially her feet which were blazing with tickles and this was making her react more than ever. The girls continued to tickle between the toes they found the toe joints and tortured them, the soft pad under the toes and tortured it and even made sudden and short forays onto her soles and this tickling with no pattern to it was driving her insane. Suddenly the blonde called a halt and they both stopped.

Amanda grabbed for air and tried to find words to make them stop, frantically watching as the woman got up, turned her back to her, sat on the edge of the bed at her left side and firmly gripped her toes again. Suddenly she could feel the heel of her sock slowly being pulled on and she could feel her heel being bared and again she began pounding the bed with her struggles.

“This little sock started to get pulled off.” The blonde teased, pulling the last of the sock off the heel.

This was pure torture personified and the poor girl wrenched in her bondage, now screaming and begging.

“This little sock got pulled up some more.” The blonde scrabbled under the toes again for a second then went back to the toe end.

“This end of this little sock was nooooo lon-ger on the toes.” Again she left the toe of the sock and scrabbled her fingers where the ball of the foot met the arch.

Amanda continued slamming the bed and screaming and begging. This was torture personified and she insane because of it. The blonde was going to kill her or at least drive her to insanity.

“The bottom portion of this little sock now helped begin to bare your tender arch. That tender arch that I’m going to make suf-fer.”

Amanda continued screaming and begging trying desperately to get her foot free from the blonde’s grip.

“This sock, now helping bare the upper half of your arch and that exquisite ball of your foot.”

“FUUUUUUUCK SHEEEEEEIIIIIITTTTTTT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.”

The blonde now took a moment to somewhat slowly stroke the bared portion of the sole from the heel to the sock and then back again. The finger was incessant, evil and almost killer and the nerve endings it struck were leveled with electricity that went straight to her brain and began short circuiting it. She was convulsing now, back arching in the worst way, her eyes clenched tightly shut, guttural laughter that went silent, her mouth open wide and not even the slightest sound coming out. Then a horrendous almost primeval scream coming from deep inside her and reverberating off the walls, followed by intense thrashing and cackling. The blonde just laughed back at her and continued stroking.

Suddenly she stopped and once again Amanda grabbed for air, her body jerking spasmodically, flinching at even the slightest noise. She couldn’t beg, she couldn’t speak any words for that matter but she screamed again as the blond came up and sat by her waist.

“Let’s bag her.”

Amanda screamed again as she two other girls approach her, one holding a cloth bag that she was opening up. The girl without the bag lifted her head and held it still as the other one fitted the bag over it. Now her sight was gone and the bag had stolen it. She thrashed and strained at the restraints, arching her back then falling back on to the bed. She was now grunting as she pulled on the restraints, writhing any which way to get free.

Suddenly the trailer got quiet, and except for the sounds from the race course, there was no sound in here. Her breath was laboured and her head squirmed from side to side as she vainly tried to see out of the bag.

Suddenly a gunshot went off in the form of the top button of her denim shirt being undone and she squealed. Another now and she could feel cool are on her upper body and suddenly realized that one of her secrets was about to be starkly revealed. She thrashed again and arched her back and still another button came undone. Suddenly she could hear soft and short abrupt voices in surprise.

“Well, well, well we’ve got a free biker here.” The blonde reached out and lightly pinched Amanda’s left nipple and the poor girl let forth a sudden gasp.

“Very nice for the pit stop I’m planning babe.”

Amanda gasped and flinched again and began writhing once more. She didn’t like the phrase “pit stop” as the blonde had evil ideas; far eviler then she could have imagined. Another button and another gunshot and she now realized that her secret was totally revealed. She squealed as several hands touched and stroked her breasts, teasing her nipples by wriggling them and squealed even more as two of the girls now lightly and sensually kissed her nipples and she tried to rock from side to side to throw them off. She could feel her nipples getting erect and prayed that they hadn’t noticed, but squealed a third time as the girls pinched her nipples and wriggled them again giggling as they did so.

“Someone has hot motor nipples.” One girl spoke.

“And we’re going to revv them up.” Added the other.

She didn’t like phrases like “motor nipples” and “revv them up” either and that made her writhe even more. But the knee straps prevented that and the girls pinched her nipples once more. Still another gunshot as another button came undone and she knew there was only one more to go. That button didn’t come undone as the blonde ripped the rest of her shirt open and totally exposed her upper body.

“Ooooh, flawless” said one of the girls.

“And freshly shaven too.” Added another.

Amanda suddenly knew they were referring to her armpits and she strained at the bonds that held her arms high. Slowly but suddenly two single fingers began stroking her armpits and she shrieked, then giggled intensely. The fingers stroked from the very centre of her pits to the outer edges and back again and began to stroke faster and faster. Her head rocked from side to side and she frantically wrenched in the arm bondage. Her pearlescent soft skin was indeed freshly shaven, but not this purpose and it only helped the ticklers torture her more. Now suddenly two fingers in each pit teased and tortured, and every nerve ending there was being flattened by the score. She was screaming now and violently writhing even in the knee straps and the trailer rocked again.

Suddenly the tickling stopped, but was quickly followed by ten fingers diving onto her ribs and digging in. She screamed once more and again rocked from side to side. Equally as suddenly the armpit tickling returned and she screamed even louder and rocked the trailer further. The two fingers in each pit were now replaced by ten and she was totally on fire, totally molten and volcanic and her screams instantly turned into hysterical laughter. The blonde was now pinching her ribs on her left side, one rib at a time, while tickling, and laughing at her and that seemed to tickle even more.

Suddenly and again the tickling stopped and she grabbed for air once more. She squealed to scream as she felt hands on her denim cutoffs and felt her belt being unbuckled. Again she rocked from side to side, but with limiter movement as the knee straps held firm. She felt her belt being totally removed and now dropped on the floor. Suddenly she felt them being unbuttoned then heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down very slowly. She tried to say no and stop and other things, but her voice was silenced. She could now feel cold steel on her left thigh and felt a knife resting on it, then hearing the shredding of denim as the knife cut into her cutoffs. She could feel the knife sliding along her thigh and finally hearing the last of the slicing up the left side. The crotch of her shorts was now being cut and she could now feel then being pulled out from under her. Five fingers now spidered her mound through her panties and she screamed and rocked again.

“Something soft and sensual here; and needing my evil touch.”

“Get her hard and frustrated.” Said one girl.

“Orgasm her brains out.” Said another.

“We’re not here for that,” The blonde replied. “But keeping her hard and frustrated is not a bad idea.”

She continued to spider and the poor girl continued to strain in her bondage. The fingers were incessant and horrible and they were indeed getting her hard and frustrated. She couldn’t control the feelings that were building up inside her; the feelings that were now murdering her sensual senses. Suddenly ten fingers tickled her armpits and she screamed again. Now her senses were severely being divided.

“That’s it girl, you just scream and laugh your guts out, but the party’s just getting started, so save some of the screams and hysterical laughter for when we really work you over!”

The spidering on her mound was torture, but the tickling of her armpits was even worse and she writhed all over.

“Pass me that knife over there, its cuttin’ time.”

“Panties?”

Amanda screamed as the knife was passed over and then flinched as she could feel it slicing up her panties. First up one side then up the other and then they were removed.

“Sweet virginness.”

“We’ll get her unvirginized in no time.”

“It is the kind thing to do.”

“And no one will hear her moaning and screaming and such.”

“We will, but we don’t care. We’ll have her motor moaning and screaming in no time.”

The blonde pinched her kips and Amanda grunted and hissed back at her, only making her laugh.

“Nice one sweetness.” She pinched again getting the same result then began lightly rubbing and stroking, now causing Amanda to rock from side to side.

Two girls reached out and held her thighs still and the blonde continued stroking.

“Someone isn’t going anywhere and that suits me just fine. Get the feet.”

Another girl reached out and tickled both soles and Amanda screamed and desperately tried to buck.

Amanda screamed as she could feel her panties now being ripped open

“Hey look at the time; don’t you compete in one hour?”

“Yea, let’s go finish the tune up. Pass me that cloth bag.”

Amanda squealed to scream as the bag was placed over her head and pulled down around her neck.

“Night, night sweetness.” The blond giggled. “And scream all you want but as long as the races go on, no one will hear you.”

She could hear their giggles trailing off and her trailer door being closed. She instantly writhed to free herself and to get the bag off her head. She screamed several times but the roar of the motorcycles drowned her out and so she continued to writhe and strain at the bonds that held her. She could hear people passing close to her trailer and she screamed once more, but again the motorcycle noises drowned her out. Her mind screamed, every muscle in her body fought for freedom and she rocked the bed. Her mind was filled with the raw uncertainty that the girls might be coming back and if they did they would take her to levels that frightened her no end. These girls it seemed were capable of anything and that unnerved her as well. Suddenly she could hear the a man’s voice over the PA system informing everyone that the blonde had won her race and she knew that the blond would relish in her victory.

The motorcycles and the cheering crowds continued and suddenly she heard her trailer door being opened again, followed by the girls giggling again.

“Time to get your motor purring and you racing sweetness.”

It was the blonde and the wicked laughter that followed made Amanda rock the bed again.

“Fuck.”

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back