• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Burial Revenge (M/F Tickle/Worship/Forced O)

MZapdos

TMF Expert
My first attempt at a story, hope everyone enjoys =)

Moises had been planning & waiting for this day for awhile…

A few months ago, Moises had met with a friend, Tim, at the beach & had been gullible enough to be tricked into a bet that he lost. He ended up buried in the sand with just his head & feet sticking out inches apart. He then got tickled by Tim who told him that Moises had been dating his Ex, Priscilla, & had been dreaming of tickling his feet for ages. Eventually Priscilla showed up & tickled him too. They left him buried with a sign & he was tickled by the whole beach for hours. Tim & Priscilla returned later at night & continued to tease him some more before granting him “release” & freeing him. Little did they know that he had been planning revenge for both of them while he had waited for them to come back.

Moises currently sat on a blanket on the sand of a small but very private & hidden pond a little ways away form where he lived. He was just waiting for Priscilla to wake up. He looked next to him & admired his handy work. Priscilla’s head was sticking out of the sand with the sand packed up all the way to her chin. About 6 inches in front of her head were her 2 bare feet sticking out of the sand as well. Her feet stuck out just under shoulder width apart, like 7 or 8 inches. The sand between her head & feet was level, packed down tight & showed signs of lots of water having been poured on it. Priscilla looked just like he did when he was buried.

Earlier, Moises had spiked Priscilla’s breakfast drink with crushed up sleeping pills. As soon as she had finished her first drink, she had begun to feel tired & her eyelids felt heavy. She was out like a light a few short minutes later & once she was out, Moises had carried her to the car & driven out to this secluded pond & carried her out to the hole, that he had dug the day before while she was out. That was the hard part & it was over now.

He stripped her down to her bra & panties once he got to the spot. The hole that he placed her in had been dug the day before while she had been at work during the day. This hole was slightly more narrow & a little deeper than the one he was buried in & was perfect for Priscilla to be placed in. He had placed her in the hole, tied her hands behind her back & after pushing her legs back to have her feet stick out where he wanted them to, he shoved a stick under both of her knees & against her back so she wouldn’t be able to push her feet forward. With her legs spread open the way they were, he placed a very special remote control “friend” in her panties right u against “her”.

He had filled the hole back in with sand that he had mixed with water already, just like he was using cement & making a new patio foundation. He was very cautious over what to cover up. Her poured the sand mixture in & then some dry sand to pat & pack it down himself. Once the got the hole filled, he made sure the sand was packed extremely tightly up to her chin, forcing her to look up. He also packed it in very tight around her ankles. The he just packed it in tight to make sure the sand was level with all the sand around her.

It had taken time & effort but he was all done & just sitting back & watching her in her slumber. Now he just waited for her to begin to stir. He still had more to do to her but he was waiting for her to wake up first. He watched as her soft, long & narrow size 11’s wiggled their toes from time to time. Her nails were painted a exotic & glittery shade of purple. As much as he liked/loved her, she helped Tim set him up & publicly torture him. He wasn’t sorry for what he was about to do. But she told Tim his secret, that he actually enjoyed & got off on having his feet tickled. That was what she would pay for dearly. But since she was with Tim, he was going to get all the info he could out of her.

Priscilla’s eyes began to twitch a little & her head began to twist from side to side the best it could. Her feet began flexing the best they could, which wasn’t much, & her toes began wiggling like crazy. Moises just watched & smiled seeing Priscilla wake up to the realization of what she was stuck in. Slowly, her eyes began to open & they began to adjust to the sunlight & once they did they open wide at the sight of her feet inches from her face! She looked around & she spots Moises. Her face suddenly changes from scared & just plain frightened as she realizes what’s going to happen. Her head & feet are twisting & flexing all they can, showing that she is struggling under the sand, but nothing moves. Not even a single grain of sand so much as budges from its place. She is stuck & trapped until Moises wants to set her free & she knows it.

“Oh, well Hi there sweetie!” said Moises with an evil grin on his face.

“W-w-whats going on???” questioned Priscilla in a very worried & nervous tone.

“Like you don’t know! Hahaha After what you & Tim did to me at the beach months ago, did you think I wouldn’t get my revenge & that I would just forget it ever happened? My memories bad, but not that bad! Hahaha”

“I’m really so-” Began Priscilla, but Moises interrupted.

“Don’t even say it! I know you enjoyed it, Tim enjoyed it & I’ll admit I did too. But the fact that you & him set me up like that & that you told him my biggest secret is what hurts. So I’m going to get my revenge & you are also going to tell me everything about Tim for when I get him back soon!”

“O-okay, I’ll tell you what you want!”

“I know you will but I’ll let you tell me later, I want my revenge first. Don’t think spilling your guts will help you here dearie. Hahahaha”

Moises stands up & shows Priscilla he has a ball gag & scarf for her like the ones he was bound with that day. He bends down & locks the gag into Priscilla’s mouth & then wraps the scarf around her head to hide it. He looks at her & smiles as he sits back down in front of her big & wiggly feet.

“Hrmm, this sight looks oh so familiar! Hahahaha Well I better get started, its only 11am. I want to put you thru the same amount of torture I went thru. So you are mine for until 9pm! I better get started.”

“Mmmpphhh!!! Mmph mmphh mmpphhwwyyy!”

And with that Moises began to slowly draw his fingers up & down both of Priscilla’s feet. He felt them quiver under his touch & saw how her toes began to wiggle from the sensations caused by his long nails. He savored this feeling of power over her that he had never felt before. He watched how her head twisted wildly & threw her dark raven hair all over the place. She was screaming into the gag. He was truly loving this.

“MMMMMMPPPHHHH!!!!!!” was all Priscilla could say right now as she screamed & look right into His eyes.

Moises just looked right back into her eyes & dug his thumbnails into her arches while using his fingers to get between her toes. He knew this would really get her going & sure enough she broke eye contact & squinted her eyes shut as she thrashed her head about. He stopped tickling her right foot but kept attacking the left. He reached behind him & grabbed a pair of stiff feathers. He brought them around & stuck them in the sand in front of her feet & then went back to his full force finger attack on her poor right foot before it got too lonely.

Priscilla was going crazy with this onslaught of tickle torture. She had known Moises for almost a year & had never seen this side of him. He was always pretty reserved & submissive, she never thought he had a sadistic side in him as big as this. She felt the fingernails stop scraping her sole & began to take in air as fast as she could. As she opened her eyes though, she saw him holding 2 really large & rather stiff feathers in his hands & her breathing stopped momentarily. She was losing track of time & beginning to regret having put Moises thru what he went thru.

Moises could tell by Priscilla’s really wide eyes that she didn’t want the feather torture. So he brought them as close to her feet as possible without actually touching her trembling soles just to really drive her up the wall. The he began to twirl them as he began dragging them up & along the base of her toes. Priscilla hollered as hard as she could into her gag & really bucked as hard as she could, but the sand didn’t even budge. Moises was relishing the sweet torture she was going thru & enjoying her wild reactions.

The feathers really were doing a number on her soft soles, especially between & along all her precious little toes. They wiggled wildly but they couldn’t escape the feathers soft kiss. Moises found a particular weak spot on her right foot between her second & third toes. She went wild when he hit it with the feather so now he was exploiting the hell out of it. He took both feathers & placed between those toes & began sawing them. He pulled one back & pushed the other forward, sawing the area faster & faster. The screaming Priscilla was doing was only going higher & higher as well.

After sometime of the feather sawing, he stopped & gave her a brief break as he fetched his next tool to use on her poor poor feet. It was her very own hairbrush. He gave her a very evil smile & slowly lowered it upon her soles…

*Sometime later & many laughs, screams & gagged begs later*

Moises had lost track of time, but saw that the sun was just beginning to set. He stopped tickling Priscilla’s feet & saw that she was quite red. She began to suck in as much air as possible in this break, not knowing how long it would last. Moises just sat there catching his breath as well because he was a little hot & bothered after this session. He did feel a little bad for Priscilla’s poor soles & everything he had done to them. All the feather tickling he had done, fingernail scraping & even a lot of hairbrush dragging (that had driving her to the breaking point), he was beginning to feel bad.

“You know Priscilla, I think I owe you something for all this & everything you’re going to tell me after this. So I’m gonna make it up to you in a similar way to how you made it up to me that day at the beach.” As Moises says that, he grabs a bottle of Strawberry flavored lube.

“mmmpphhh…..”

“Sorry sweetie, but you’ll have to stay gagged for awhile longer. Trust me you will enjoy what’s coming.” He said with a wink.

Moises had opened the lube & poured quite abit on his hands & drizzled some on her feet. He began to softly rub it into his hands to just tease her with the sound it was making. Priscilla’s eyes were fixed on his hands & the sound they made, something about it just rubbed her the right way. He then held up a little black remote & waved at her for a second.

“I’m sure by now you still haven’t noticed that little ‘friend’ hugging you ‘down there’. Well, I bought him just for this occasion. I hope you enjoy your special time now.” As he finished, he pressed a button on the remote.

Priscilla hadn’t even realized that something had been pressed up against her womanhood. But as the button was pressed, she felt something rather nice & a firm buzzing start down there. Suddenly, after all this tickling, something was finally giving her the pleasure that she so desperately wanted right now. Then Moises began to lather up her soles & give her a really nice deep massage with the lube. She was beginning to get a little lost in her thoughts & the sensations.

“Mmmmmhhhmmmmm……. Uuuuuhhhmmmmm…….”

Moises was enjoying giving Priscilla a nice, long & well deserved foot rub after everything he put her thru. The way her feet felt with the lube was incredible! They were always so soft & inviting & now they were just plain irresistible. The way they glistened in the setting sun & the way his hands could just slide all over freely felt really good. Judging by the sounds that Priscilla was making, he knew that these sensations & the vibrations from his little toy where working over her pleasure center. He decided to stop rubbing her feet & just watch her for abit while she got lost & watch how her toes would flex & spread randomly.

He had had enough fun watching her so her grabbed the remote & turned up the toy. There was a visible jump for her in the way her feet suddenly shook & she threw her head back just a bit. It made him smile & he went ahead with the next part to her fun & enjoyment.

“I know how much me sucking on your toes drives you crazy!”

He bent down & grabbed her slippery right foot the best he could & took her big toe in his mouth & began to run his tongue all around it & pull it slightly with his lips. With his other free hand he began to rub her left foot & toes. As he sucked on her toe, he began to lose himself too, enjoying the sensations & taste of the lube. He began to suck her toe with a little more force now & he could hear Priscilla begin to little out little gagged whimpers.

“oooooommmmmmm…… mmpph… mmph.. Mph. mph.mph.mph.mph.”

“Oh yes. Mmhhmm, you are delicious right now.”

He took her second toe in his mouth now by itself. He continued this process until he had sucked each toe on both feet & then he grabbed them & stuck 2 or 3 at a time in. He was threading his tongue between each one rapidly like a snake weaving in & out of trees. Priscilla was making more & more whimpers now saying with gagged “Mmmmpphhs” that she was in heaven. He was in heaven too.

As he heard her whimpers & cries of pleasure speed up, he moved in for the kill. He began to worship those 2 incredible shiny & slippery size 11’s. His face was smashed up against those gargantuan soles inches from her face. Him & her were in one mashed orgy of pleasure. He was lapping his tongue all over those soles, licking up that lube. Across her aches, down & around the heels & up to the balls. He was allowing some moans of his own to escape. Her whimpers were headed to their fever pitch.

“mmmm…. MmmmMMM… MMMMM.. MMMM.. MM.. MMMM. MMM.MMM.M.M.M.M….. MMMMMMMMMPPPHHHHH”

Seeing her toes splay apart & her throw her head back was quite the sight for Moises. He soaked it in & then shut off the toy. He leaned over & undid the scarf & ballgag. His face was soo close to hers, she tried to lean in to kiss him but he pulled away.

“Uh uh uuuuhhhh. Now we have some things to discuss sweetie about Tim. If you lie to me, remember that how sensitive your gonna be now that you have cummmed.” He said with a grin.

Priscilla suddenly had a terrified look on her face….

No replies? Weird..

Well.. great story and nice details.

This seems really fun to try. I would need to know the other person(s) though lol And that buried under the sand "surprise" was pure evil.. fun but evil lol I'd kill whoever did that to me.. But I would also love then after.. (I think and I hope..) lol :p

Thank you for the reply =) Hopefully I will find the time to write a follow up to this

It is fun, & I thought that surprise would be evil & lovely.

I see you're quite the writer yourself and that we obviously have some very similar tastes. Thanks for taking the time to write this out and share it -- it was quite a wild ride! :D

I see you're quite the writer yourself and that we obviously have some very similar tastes. Thanks for taking the time to write this out and share it -- it was quite a wild ride! :D

Why Thank You! =D Why, yes we do have similar tastes ;) Thank you for the really kind words

Is there an original story here with the events described at the beginning or plans for a continuation?

Is there an original story here with the events described at the beginning or plans for a continuation?

There isnt a story before this. This is more of a continuation based on RP between me & a good friend of mine. I do plan more stories though

Excellent work. I love the tickling obviously but the end worship/cum bit is excellent. Makes the whole story different. Hopefully see some more stuff from you soon? Peace.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back