• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Forrest

Pinksoletickler

Forrest

Forrest lay in bed, the September moonlight coming in through the window of his tiny apartment window. Forrest didn’t have much money, he hated his job, and he damn near regretted having moved to Oregon after the disastrous breakup with his girlfriend in New York. But he’d wanted to get as far from that area as he could within the country, so he had made the move, found this crappy place to live, and found a job as a telemarketer. A shit way to live, he thought. But……there had been some perks. Oh yes.
Forrest was a perv. Forrest liked women’s feet, he liked tickling them, and he liked---above all---taking them unawares, in situations where they would not only be surprised, but shocked by his sudden invasion of their bodies and his boldness in touching them in such an uncomfortable way. This got Forrest off to no end. As his hand moved downwards to his crotch to administer the one pleasure he had these days, he thought about his ‘conquests’, and the variety of sexy reactions he had gotten from beautiful girls.
His favorite way to get his rocks off was to go to a mall, find the stores that hired pretty young girls as clerks, and manipulate them into taking off their shoes so he could tickle their soft soles. Forrest had become a master manipulator, and it’d become like taking candy from a baby. Of course, there were the exceptions when he’d come up against a girl who refused to remove her footwear, but this was surprisingly rare.
The real trick was getting them alone. Forrest was actually quite ashamed of his foot-tickling fetish, and he knew that what he was doing was wrong; if he were to be found out, he felt he would shrivel up into a little ball and die. It was that serious an issue for him, yet he couldn’t stop; his need had grown over the years, and despite being in his late 20’s, he could not understand how studies showed that a man reached his sexual peak at 18. If anything, Forrest had become more and more sexually excited as he got older. The shame was so great, though, that it was out of the question to try this with others standing around. In a crowded department store, this could get very tricky indeed. But Forrest had his ways.
As he stirred his cock to life, his first thoughts were of Regina, a girl who had been working at a gift shop at the Werner Shopping Center. Regina had long dark hair, exquisitely high cheekbones, and light green eyes. She wore a black skirt and simple black flats on her fleshtone-stockinged feet. Forrest noted her nametag, and spoke to her as if he were someone she’d known all her life. She seemed to think this was kind of cute, and as Forrest explained that he was looking for a birthday gift for his cousin, she began to show him around the store, pointing out various items that might make good presents. At the right moment, when what few customers were around had cleared out, Forrest feigned noticing her footwear for the first time.
“Say, Regina… where did you get those shoes? My girlfriend has been looking for that same type of thing…” Forrest bent at the waist as if he was trying to get a better look at them.
Regina looked down herself, and lifted her right foot slightly off the ground for Forrest to see them a little better. “Oh, I think I got these at Nordstrom’s…but I don’t really remember. They’re just simple flats---she shouldn’t have much trouble finding something like these.”
Forrest went for it. “Is there a brand nametag inside or anything…?” Forrest got down on his haunches, praying she would fall for it.
She did. In one dainty little movement she pointed her toes and, kicking her shapely leg back and forth slightly, released the shoe from her pantyhosed foot. Forrest noted how well-formed and curvy her foot was, the petite toes adorned with a feminine pink polish. He immediately reached out for the shoe and looked at the slightly worn insole, pretending to give a damn what it said. He couldn’t have told anyone on Earth what it did, in fact, say---but he would certainly never forget what happened next; after looking at the insoles, he held the shoe out for the pretty girl to slide her delicate right ped back into and, as she did, he quickly reached out and wriggled his fingertips against the tender underside of her small foot. Regina squealed and pointed her toes, pulling her leg up and away behind her.
“Oh my God, don’t do that” she fairly screamed. “My feet are so ticklish!”
“I’m sorry, Regina…I was just teasing you”, Forrest said, excited beyond belief. His cock was responding to the lovely girls ticklishness, and the amazing softness of her sole.
Regina once again moved her foot towards the shoe’s opening, and quickly slid her foot back in before Forrest could touch her again.
Forrest could tell that she was a little taken aback by his actions, and it made him want to tickle her feet again. He allowed her to show him around a little more, and then turned his attentions once more to her shoes.
“Hey Regina---is there a Nordstrom’s here in the mall? Maybe I could surprise my girlfriend by getting her the same shoes you have….” Forrest knew just what to say to dissuade Regina from thinking this was a come-on: just keep mentioning a girlfriend. Simple.
“Um…”, the pretty girl began. “I think there’s one in the Valley Mall off of 22… That’s the only one I know of. You’re really determined, huh?” Regina looked at him with a slight smile—and a total belief in his story.
Forrest replied, in the most relaxed tone he could, “Yeah, I just know that it would make her so happy… Let me see that shoe just one more time to make sure I remember exactly what it looks like…”
Once more, he sat on his haunches, looking intently at the young woman’s footwear.
Amazingly, she shook her lovely right leg again and daintily kicked the shoe free from her pretty little foot. This time, he pretended to really scrutinize the shoe, and as he offered it Cinderella-style back to the lovely girl, she moved her beautifully pointed toes towards him. He scrabbled his fingers against her lily-white arch, loving how his fingers moved so smoothly over the nylon of her stocking, knowing that it increased the ticklish sensation hugely.
For a second time, the lovely thing squealed in shock, and actually kicked her leg back and forth through the air with her toes pointed, grabbing on to a shelf with her left hand for balance as she did so. Forrest noticed again how perfectly shaped her foot was.
“Sto-ho-ho-op!”, she cried, the single word stretched out and punctuated with each sexy kick of her curvaceous leg. Regina’s face was flushed in irritation and distress.
“Don’t DO that! I hate that!” The girl leaned down and grabbed her shoe out of Forrest’s hand, not wanting to put her ticklish appendage anywhere near him again.
Forrest could tell this would probably be the last time he’d get a chance to tickle her foot, but it would be jerk-off material for quite some time. He sensed that she might be on to his fetish, and it was time to clear out.
“Sorry, Regina…just flirting a little with you…”, he trailed off.
“Well, I don’t like that at all. Is there anything else I can help you with?” Regina stood there red-faced, clearly wanting to be done with this encounter.
“Um, I’ll just look around some more maybe. Thanks for your help”, Forrest ended lamely.
Regina walked off, and Forrest overheard her say to another female clerk at the register, “He was tickling my feet!”
Forrest’s erection was enormous as he left the store, and he could feel Regina’s eyes staring at him in disgust. He tried not to care. All that mattered was getting back to his place and masturbating to the incident.
This had all happened six months ago or so, but it had remained quite fresh in Forrest’s mind. He had come home that day and jerked off about six times in a row to the sexy experience.
Now, as he lay in his bed at night, he once again called up the memory, and his cock began to harden uncontrollably. But there were other times he could recall as well, occurrences that were equally exciting, equally sexy, equally amazing and once-in-a-lifetime hot. Betsy, Anne, Rachel, Liz, Tina, Camilla….the list was enormous. So many gorgeous girls had fallen for his devious trick, so many had suffered the perverse consequences and, for Forrest Lukavitch, each memory was like a cherished heirloom….

-------------------To Be Continued-----------------

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back