• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not So Ticklish Giggling M/F

ticklitis

A/N: Even though I'm not interested in bondage myself, this story has been in my head for some time. I'll probably post another story soon without bondage. This is light bondage, and it's also my first story. Enjoy.

--------

Ashleigh buried her fingers through her dark hair, a soft sigh barely audible as she moved one hand down her partners back. Her boyfriend, Kyle, always knew when to make her feel just right, and when he held her afterward, cupping her B-Cup breast, she was barely aware that one of his fingers was stroking the side of her skin. It was quite sensitive, and she smiled with a softness to her eyes. She knew Kyle enjoyed her looks, and she moved onto her back, allowing him to hover over her, to kiss her passionately enough to bruise her lip. She smiled silently, and placed both hands on his shoulders. "What do you want to do now?" She inquired.

Kyle smirked, and placed a hand on her tummy, tickling her gently. He knew Ashleigh wasn't very ticklish, and was disappointed that the beautiful girl he adored had to fake some of her giggles for him. Ashliegh knew about his fetish from the first time they had gone to the beach. He had slipped off her sandal to tickle the arch of her foot, but she only smiled. Her foot twitched one time before becoming motionless again. Undeterred, he continued his tickling, even poking fingers in between her toes. He thought he succeeded when the toes wriggled; however, Ashleigh only smiled and tapped her fingers in order to will away what tickled her. She let out a small giggle, but no pealing squeals jumped from her lips. After tickling her underarms, with a little more success, he found that she was a tad ticklish, but he could never win a tickle fight with her. He was more ticklish than she was. Not that he was disappointed being a lee, but he wanted to win against her one time.

"You're not ticklish?" He had asked then, trying to hide his disappointed tone. She shook her head with a small grin.

"Sorry," she shrugged, looking at him puzzled. She didn't want to admit that the first time he had tickled her, she was faking her wild peals. That had been while they were still flirting, and she really wanted Kyle to like her. "The truth is, I was somewhat faking it."

Kyle had had half the mind to think about seeing other women then, but found that he loved Ashleigh more than his fetish. Once he told her about it, she allowed him to tickle her any time he wanted. She even upped several octaves of her laughter. Despite the privileges, however, Kyle found Ashleigh's laughter less appealing when he touched her. It didn't sound natural. The only place that seemed to make her laugh was her underarms, and the sides near her breasts. She would laugh a little more fluidly when he touched there, arms instinctively moving downward.

"Kinda tired." Kyle stated, wrapping his arms around her back in the present.

"Ok," Ashleigh replied with a content sigh. She remembered Kyle's birthday dated on the calendar, and knew she wanted to surprise him with something special. Hopefully he would enjoy it. Not only was she going to make dinner and a cake, but she found information about tickling. She was surprised at how popular the fetish was in the inner circles, and asked questions on how to improve Kyle's situation. When someone mentioned spread eagle to her, Ashleigh had laughed at the idea. She couldn't imagine either of them in bondage, but found herself ready to please her boyfriend of three years running. He was always doing nice things for her. With that in mind, Ashleigh shut her eyes convinced that it was a good idea.

Kyle had taken the day off of work on his birthday. He didn't want to spoil any part of his day. His family had thrown him a surprise party in the afternoon. Ashleigh had been there, cooking an exquisite meal before bringing out a red velvet cake--his favorite. Her recipe was the best he had had ever tried. After gifts had been passed around, Kyle and Ashleigh left to her apartment, saving the best gift for last. Ashleigh loved surprises, and surprising him all the time was an understatement. What came next made him stare quietly. Inside the box was a bondage set. When Ashleigh came back into the bedroom, she was in lingerie that exposed her midriff.

"I want you to tickle me." She said with a small smile toward him. The truth was, all her thoughts about tickling had intrigued her, and she wanted to be tickled. The people she talked to made it sound more enjoyable then she previously guessed. When Kyle smiled at her, she knew they were going to have a lot of fun, despite her less ticklish nature. Getting into the bed she placed her arms and legs spread eagle. Kyle then kissed her, and fastened her arms to the bed posts.

"You can't get out now, little lee." Kyle taunted playfully. When she humphed at his playful gist, he wriggled a finger around her neck. The surprise of the touch made her jump, and she made a small sound in the back of her throat. Once she relaxed, however, she un-scrunched her shoulder and shivered from Kyle's touch. It felt good, making her sleepy with a tingle that made her hum.

"Oh..." She tried pulling at her restraints, feeling odd. She wanted him to stop, but at the same time she found herself smiling. It felt great! She let out a small appreciative giggle, and her leg bent slightly to shake off the sensation. Kyle stared down at her, enjoying the small bit of laughter that came from her. It sounded more natural now, and he suspected that his girlfriend was only going to laugh or giggle when something pleased her. It was quite the turn on. Eventually he stopped, and Ashleigh was happier when he did. She didn't know how much more she could take, but she was determined not to plead. This was her boyfriend's birthday present, and she didn't want to break from his pleasure.

"Finished?" She combated with him.

"No." Kyle replied. "In fact, I've just begun your dark descent."

Ashleigh was a little unnerved under his threat even though it was supposed to be a joke. She tried to look like it didn't bother her, but deep down she felt unprepared. She was a little nervous, and it seemed to make her more aware, sensitive to her surroundings..

Moving away from Ashleigh's neck, Kyle kissed her cheek, and went to the bathroom for a brush. He held it up to her before revealing something else--a tooth brush. He wasn't going to miss in between each toe. The tooth brush wasn't electric, however, and it was somewhat of a disappointment, but that didn't keep him from enjoying himself. Taking the hairbrush first, he stroked the round, rubber nubs with his finger tips. This was going to tickle. Taking his girlfriend's foot, he applied it to her heel and stroked. The instant the brush touched her, Ashliegh jumped and her foot moved to distant itself from the offender. It did tickle. Surprises seemed to make her more sensitive, and Kyle quickly noted that he might blind fold her next time

Ashliegh's nerves pitted in her stomach, and as she tried to quell those sensations, she felt a bit squirmy. She wanted to move away, but despite her efforts she was restrained. She also didn't want to ruin her boyfriend's fun. After a bit of held breath, she was capable of pushing down the tickles before the brush moved up toward her arch. This time her leg really pulled, and Kyle concentrated there. Ashliegh bit her lip a couple times, and let out a laugh, pretending that it was fake. Now her giggles were streaming a little, and since she had stopped struggling, she was enjoying herself a little more. She found that she liked it, and moved head her from side to side in a bewildered bliss.

"Are you sure you're not ticklish?" Kyle interrogated her.

"No...I hehehe...I'm not.haha..I mean I am sure I'm not..." She managed between her giggles. Now she wanted him to stop. It felt terrible now, and she felt too pleasured. "Oh please..."

"Please what?" But Kyle had taken the hint and stopped tickling. Watching her toes unfold, the smirk only widened. In fact, Ashleigh seemed to not realize that she had asked him to stop. Instead, she just looked down to where he was sitting at her feet. He had a hunch that she wanted more because she could obviously handle more tickling than a regular lee. Switching the hair brush with the toothbrush, Kyle started to work on his girlfriend's cute toes. He had trouble separating them because they were the most ticklish part of Ashleigh's foot. Already giggling, she seemed beside herself as she laughed. She even made little 'eep' sounds when the top of her toes were tickled. After finishing her other foot, Kyle put the tickle toys away and squeezed his girlfriend's knee. Not receiving any kind of movement, he moved more toward her thighs and found a squirmy area when he lightly tickled her. Having the same affect as her neck, Ashleigh turned to blushing whenever his hand got too close to her loins. The further away from crotch, she seemed to giggle more sensually, but the moment Kyle moved up, she woud squeeze his hands between her thighs, giggling louder. It was her way of teasing him. In order to stop her, Kyle blew a raspberry on her tummy, which caused her to shriek with surprise. It hadn't tickled much, but it made her more excited, and she was laughing hysterically.

Finding the opportunity to tickle her stomach, Kyle wriggled his fingers and squeezed flesh. Ashliegh giggled and laughed lightly, and laughed more when his hands reached her most sensitive area. Now she was in real trouble! She didn't like being tickled there, and found Kyle enjoying her predicament. As much as she liked her feet touched, she couldn't stand being tickled under her arms. Eventually tears rolled down her cheeks as she pleaded for him to stop. She hated breaking her own rule, but she needed a break. Panting a little, her boyfriend got her a glass of water before deciding to explore each rib. She didn't like being tickled there either, but managed better until Kyle started switching from rib to underarms. Giggling a little afterward, she looked up at her boyfriend.

"You owe me a foot message and tickling after this." She said, understanding her mistake by letting him tie her up. Next time, she was just going to let her feet be tied.

"Of course sweetie, but it's my birthday, so I think I'll torture you a little longer." Kyle smirked, and playfully taunted her some more before the night continued on. When he was finished, the foot massage made Ashleigh feel better, and she snuggled close to Kyle with her ribs aching.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back