• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Romance II M/F Some erotica

FeatherQuill

TMF Expert
Hey everyone! You may not remember me but way back when (like 2009) I wrote a little story called Ticklish Romance. It was simple enough, two people meet and fall in love and the guy tickles the crap out of the girl. If you're interested you can read it, it's still here in the forum.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?148624-Ticklish-Romance-M-F&highlight=Ticklish+Romance

Anyway, I had mentioned I was working on a sequel and well, life, procrastination, writer's block, laziness, you name it, occurred and I never wrote it. I had the idea boggling around in my head but just couldn't get it down on paper. Well finally all these years later I managed to write it and now I'd like to share it with you all. It's longer than I expected it to be and the tickling is toward the end of the story so if you want to jump right to that I put some **s next to where it starts, so just search for those and it should take you right to it.

I'm pretty pleased with how the story turned out and I think you'll enjoy it too. I am working on the third installment which will hopefully be up later this month/early next month. So without further ado, I give you Ticklish Romance II!!

------------------------------------------------
Ticklish Romance II

There comes a time in everyone’s life where they see something so breathtaking that all they can do is stop and admire what’s in front of them. Be it scenery or an animal or even another person they want nothing more than to keep the moment going so they can keep admiring. Most of the time nothing can be done and the moment is over just as quick as it began. But there are those rare occasions when doing nothing is all that is needed to prolong said moment. For Adam, this was one of those rare occasions.

She lay in front of him sound asleep with a peaceful expression on her face. She was so beautiful; it was like time stood still when he looked at her. Her hair drizzled over her perfect features like chocolate syrup on top of ice cream, and the morning sun’s rays gently kissed her face as it rose; it was like something out of those mushy romance novels. He couldn’t believe it was real or that it was actually happening to him and he wasn’t watching it on tv or reading about it. This was real. She was laying right next to him, the love of his life, his entire world, and he couldn’t be happier.

Eventually he carefully reached over to her and gently touched his hand to her face. Emily stirred ever so slightly and let out an adorably soft moan before reaching up and taking his hand. She caressed it against her face and smiled, her eyes still closed as she bounced between sleep and reality.

“Morning baby-doll.” Adam said softly. Emily moaned again and slid over to him, nuzzling up against him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, as he did last night when they lay down. Emily moved around a lot in her sleep so they usually woke up on opposite sides of the bed. He found it really cute, just another one of her little quirks that made her who she was. She usually had all the covers and he was lucky if he was left with a sheet, or on the bed at all for that matter. There was one morning he woke up on the floor with his pillow on his face. She swore she had no idea how that happened, saying he must have rolled over in his sleep or something. She could get up and do a tap dance in her sleep for all he cared. All that mattered was she was there with him.

Emily let out a happy sigh as she felt his arms around her. She lay her hands on his chest as he held her and rested her forehead against his shoulder.

“Mhm.” She moaned. “It’s too early to get up.”

Adam chuckled. “Yeah I know, it sucks. But you made me promise to get you up early. You have a doctor appointment this morning.”

Hearing those words sent a shiver down her spine. “I-I know. Doesn’t mean I have to like it.” She teased
He leaned over and gave her a soft kiss. “It’ll be over before you know it. Trust me.”

Emily sighed again. “I hope so.” She yawned and tried to go back to sleep, having yet to open her eyes.

Adam smiled and gave her a reassuring squeeze. “It will. I’ll give you a few more minutes of sleep if you can keep still.” He teased her.

“No promises.”

He held her tight and closed his eyes for a few minutes, listening to her breathe as she dozed off. They would stay that way for another 20 minutes before he spoke again.

“Ok baby-doll, time to get up. Otherwise we’ll be in bed all day.”

“Not like you would mind that.” She opened one eye as she grinned at him.

“You’re right, I wouldn’t.” He kissed her again. “But we’d have to reschedule your appointment and that’s a lot of work. Phones, office managers, date shuffling, shouting, threats, you know the usual stuff that happens when you try to make an appointment anywhere, be it a doctor or a lawyer.”

Emily laughed. “Yeah I know. But you always did love a good challenge.” She kissed him back. “Tell you what: you let me out of this stupid appointment and we can stay here in bed all day, and you can do whatever you want to me.” She gave him wry grin.

Adam thought about that for a moment. “Tempting, very tempting. The whole day in bed with you, free to do whatever I please.” He stared off into space for a minute as if he was really thinking it over then turned back to her. “But I can do that any day.” He grinned. “Besides, this is just a wellness checkup right? Just to make sure nothing is wrong. I know you’re fine but I’d feel a whole lot better having a doctor confirm it. If anything ever happened to you… I dunno what I’d do.”

She kissed him again and held his face in her hands. “Nothing is going to happen to me. You won’t let it remember? You won’t let anything bad happen to me, that’s the promise you made.”

He smiled and kissed her back. “That’s right. I won’t let anything bad happen to you. Ever.” He kissed her again. “But you STILL have to go to the doctor.” He sat up and stretched before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom. Emily grabbed the covers and rolled over, pulling the covers over her as she curled up into a little ball.

“Come on sleepyhead!” Adam called from the bathroom. “Get up! Sooner you get out of bed the sooner we can get this over with.” The sound of running water could be heard followed by a brushing sound as he brushed his teeth. Emily dove under the pillows, completely covering herself in the bedding.

When he emerged from the bathroom he found all the bedding was swirled around a ball in the center of the bed, like a whirlpool opened up and sucked everything into it. One pillow was on top of the ball and the other was in front of it, acting like a shield.

“Huh, how about that. She got up without making the bed. Guess I’ll have to do it.” With that he grabbed the covers and with a big yank pulled them off the bed, revealing the sleeping beauty underneath. Emily let out an “Eep!” sound as the covers rushed off of her.

“There you are.” He teased. “You gonna get up now?”

Emily grabbed a pillow and pulled it over her face. “No. Not going. Just gonna stay here. You can go for me.”

He sat on the corner of the bed. “You know I would if I could.” He tried the pull the pillow away but she held on to it. “Ok, if that’s how you want to play it…” He crawled over to her and lifted her shirt up, exposing her delicious tummy. He leaned in and kissed and blew raspberries, making loud fart noises.

“EEEEEEEEHAHAHA! N-NO! ITS TOO EARLY HAHA!” Emily roared.

“You gonna get up?” He blew another raspberry.

“OKOKOKOK!! I’LL GET U-HAHAHA!”

He blew one more raspberry and kissed her tummy then crawled up to put his face next to hers. He smiled and kissed her again.

“J-jerk. No tickles this early in the morning.”

“But you wouldn’t get up.” He teased. “Had to get you moving somehow.”

“You’re still a jerk.” She stuck her tongue out at him.

“But I’m YOUR jerk.” He smiled and kissed her again, using his tongue this time.

“Mhm…” She moaned as their tongues danced. “Yes you are.”

They kissed for a few minutes before the need for air forced them to separate. He touched her face again and smiled at her. “Come on my love, let’s get moving.”

She kissed him one more time. “Alright.”

Finally she sat up and slid out of bed but not before Adam gave her a quick poke in the side which made her shriek and jump. She turned around and pointed at him, giving him a playful look as she made her way into the bathroom.

A half hour and some giggling, kissing, and two bowls of cereal later the two were on their way to the doctor’s. Traffic was light as it was 9 AM so most people were already at work. Adam pulled his tan Mercury Mystique into the parking lot of a little building at the end of a big shopping center. The sign on the building read “Family Doctor”, and several names with their degrees next to them were painted below that.

He found a spot right in front and parked, letting his hands drop to his knees. “Shall we?” He turned to Emily, who was fidgeting in her seat. “Hey, what’s wrong?”

Emily lowered her head. “Doctors… scare me. They always have.”

Adam turned and took her fidgeting hands in his. “Hey, don’t worry. I’ll be right there the whole time.” He squeezed her hands tight.

“I know. They still bother me though.”

He chuckled. “It’ll be alright, I promise.” He kissed her hands. “Come on, sooner we get in, the sooner we can get out.”

He let go of her hands and got out of the car, then walked around and opened Emily’s door for her. He reached in for her hand. “You can do this, it’s just a checkup.”

Emily took a deep breath before taking his hand. “Okay.” He pulled her out of the car and led her up to and inside the building, still holding her hand in his.

They walked up to the counter and Emily signed in, then they took their seats and waited. The time was 9:05 and Emily’s appointment was at 9:15. That meant they would be waiting until at least 9:30, as doctors were never on time. He could recall only once where he was actually seen at the time of his appointment and even then he had to wait in the exam room for the doctor to show up.

As the minutes ticked away Emily’s worry started to grow. She started trembling slightly, then the tremors increased as time went by. Finally Adam pulled her into his lap and rubbed her back as held her tight.

“Relax, you’ll be fine. I know it’s nerve-racking but everything will turn out ok, I promise.”

Emily buried her face in his chest and sighed. “I know. I just… really don’t like doctors.”

Adam chuckled and rubbed her back some more. “The feeling is mutual. You don’t have to let them scare you though.” He stopped rubbing after a minute and just held her tight. She slid his arms around him and squeezed tight. “Just hold me. Don’t let go.”

He kissed her head. “You know I’ll never let you go.”

Emily sighed happily. “Yeah, I know.”

Adam gently rocked her side to side and felt her start to calm down. After what seemed like an eternity the door at the back opened and a nurse stepped in and called Emily’s name.

“Showtime.” He smiled at her. Emily started shaking again but only slightly.

“Okay.” She said softly. They stood and he led her through the door.
The nurse led them down a long hallway with several doors on each side, exam rooms. They reached the end of the hallway and she motioned to a room on the right, room 13. She followed them inside and closed the door behind them. She had a red folder in her hand with Emily’s name on it.

“Okay, just going to check some vitals.” The nurse smiled at Emily. She seemed to be about Emily’s age, maybe a little older. She had long black hair tied in a ponytail behind her head, brown eyes and a few freckles on her face. She wore a white coat over a light blue shirt and matching pants. The coat had a bunch of wacky shapes on it, each shape a different color and size. The nurse took a blue blood pressure cuff off the wall and turned to Emily.

“Blood pressure first.” She said. “Which arm?”

Emily nervously held out her left arm. The nurse wrapped the cuff around her arm just below her shoulder, then slid her stethoscope into her ears and placed the end just under the bottom of the cuff as she started to pump. Emily winced slightly as the cuff squeezed her arm, and a few seconds later the nurse deflated it and put it back on the wall. She took Emily’s temperature next, then listened to her heart and lungs, then wrote her findings down in the chart and left the room.

“The doctor will be with you shortly.” She said as she left the room.

Emily turned back to Adam and rubbed her arm where the cuff had been. “Hate those things.” She said. “They always squeeze really tight and hurt my arm.”

Adam smiled and pulled her into his arms. “You get used to it after a while.” He held her tight. “Good news is you’re halfway done. Now we wait for the doc. She’ll check your chart, probably listen to your heart and lungs again, ask a bunch of questions and we’re done. Told you this was nothing.” He kissed her softly. “Told you you could do it.”

Emily smiled and kissed him back. “Only because you were here. Alone… I would have been a mess.” She blushed slightly.

“Hey, that’s what I’m here for, to help you through the tough times. And to love you, kiss you, and tickle you silly whenever I want.” He poked her sides slightly.

She giggled and grabbed his hands. “Y-yeah, just not here. Get me through this and you can tickle me all you want when we get home.” She smiled softly, a look of almost pleading in her eyes.

He squeezed her tight again. “Well when you put it that way, how can I refuse?” He kissed her again. “Seriously though, you know I’ll always be here for you. Rain, shine, sleet, snow, air raid, apocalypse, I’ll always be here. Always, right by your side.”

Emily smiled wide and kissed him. “I know, you’re my everything. I love you so much, I could never survive without you.” She kissed him again and rested her forehead on his.

He kissed her back and nuzzled her. “And you’re my whole world. I love you so much I can’t put it into words.” He held her tight and kissed her again, his tongue sliding into her mouth to dance with hers. She slid her arms around his neck as they kissed. His hands would move to her face from time to time and when they finally stopped he was gently caressing her cheek.

Finally the door opened and the doc stepped through. She saw the two of them and stopped, adjusting her glasses. “Do you two need a minute?” She smiled.

“Nono.” Emily blushed slightly as she slipped out of Adam’s arms. Adam grinned at her as she sat in the chair next to him. He took her hand in his and squeezed it tight.

“Ok.” The doc said. She was a little older than they were, probably in her early 30s, with short blonde hair and a pair of black glasses in front of her blue eyes. She wore a white lab coat (like all doctors wear) over a red shirt and dress pants. “Good to see you two are getting along well.”

Adam raised her hand to his lips and kissed it. “Yep.”

The doc chuckled. “Okay. Let’s see here…” She skimmed through Emily’s chart, asked her a few questions, then asked her to sit on the exam table. She pulled the little footstool out and helped her on the table, then put on some gloves. “Just going to do an assessment.” She listened to her heart and lungs, then checked her neck and thyroid muscles. Emily tried not to giggle as she felt her neck but a few slipped out and she squirmed a little, causing the doc to step back. “Someone’s a little sensitive.” She teased. Emily blushed a bright red. “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.” Doc finished checking her neck then looked in her eyes, ears, and mouth with that little flashlight all doctors have.

“Alright, need you to lay on your back now. I want to check your stomach.”

Emily nodded and lay back on the table. She was trying her hardest to control her breathing though it would prove futile in the end. There was no way she’d survive someone pressing on her tummy without laughing. Adam watched anxiously, wondering how long she would last.

Doc lifted Emily’s shirt to expose her tummy. She started with the stethoscope, listening to her bowels and intestines. Then she put it away and gently touched her. Emily took a deep breath and tried to hold it as long as she could, but once Doc started pressing down she lost it.

She laughed hysterically and quickly covered her mouth with her hands. “I’m sorry!” She blushed.

Doc smiled. “It’s alright, just don’t move too much.” She went back to pressing and Emily tried as hard as could not to move. She kept her hands pressed over her mouth to muffle herself but she was still plenty loud. After a few minutes of pressing and laughing Doc finished and sat back down at the desk with the chart.

Emily sat up and fixed her shirt, slipped off the table and went back to her seat next to Adam. Doc looked up from her chart a minute later and turned to them.

“Ok, you’re in perfect health. Everything looks great on the outside, just need to check the inside now. I’ll have the nurse come draw some blood and you’ll be good to go.” She wrote down a few more things before getting up and leaving.

Emily’s eyes were wide. “Blood… Draw blood…?” She said to herself.

Adam squeezed her hand again. “Hey it s ok, blood work is nothing. Just a little poke and you’re done.”

She didn’t seem so convinced. Her breathing started to quicken and she squeezed his hand tighter. “R-right…”

The nurse from before came back a minute later carrying a little tray full of tubes. There were so many of them but they were all one of two sizes: short and long. The only thing really different about them was the tops. Some of the tops were yellow, some orange, some orange and black. The nurse set the tray down on the desk and checked a couple things the doctor wrote down, then turned to Emily.

“Ok, which arm?”

Emily started trembling again. “U-um…” She sheepishly held out her left arm. The nurse pulled a chair over to Emily and moved the tray next to her. She took out a blue elastic strap and wrapped it tight around Emily’s arm just above the elbow. Emily winced a little as she pulled it tight.

“Could you make a fist for me?”

Emily said nothing and made a fist with her hand. Her veins started to stand out and her eyes grew wider. Her heart was pounding in her chest and it took everything she had to keep from crying. Adam saw the fear in her eyes and squeezed her hand again.

“It’ll be fine, I promise.” He kissed her cheek. “Look at me. Don’t look at her, look at me.” He smiled at her.

That seemed to calm her down a little but when the nurse ripped open an alcohol swab and wiped Emily’s arm she went into full panic mode. Her heart was beating out of her chest and she was shaking like crazy. Adam did his best to try and calm her but it didn’t seem to be working. The nurse didn’t seem to notice either, she went about her routine, getting her needle and tubes ready. She set up the needle and finally looked to Emily, seeing how scared she was.

“Just relax, it’s just a little poke and you’re done.” The nurse smiled.

Seeing her with the needle pushed Emily over the edge. The nurse took Emily’s arm in one hand and was moving in with the needle when she lost it.

"AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!!!! PLEASESTOPPLEASE!!!!”

Tears were streaming down her face as she bawled her eyes out. She whipped her arm away from the nurse turned around and buried her face in Adam’s chest.

“Make it go away please!!” She begged between tears.

Adam had never seen her this hysterical before. Sure she had cried before but never like this. There didn’t seem to be any end in sight, she just kept crying and crying. It broke his heart to see her like this. He looked to the nurse who had an equally sad expression on her face.

“I’m sorry, could you please give us a minute?”

The nurse nodded. “Sure, take as long as you need.” She capped the needle in its protective cap and dumped it in a red bin marked ‘Biohazard’, then left the room.

Adam started rubbing Emily’s back as he tried to calm her down.

“It’s alright baby-doll, it’s alright. She’s gone. It’s just you and me.”

Emily’s tears slowed slightly. She hiccupped a few times before finally speaking.

“I’m- I’m sorry! *hic* I’m so sorry!” She cried again.

Adam squeezed her reassuringly as he rubbed her back. “Just let it all out. Don’t hold back, just let it all out.” He said softly.
Emily didn’t need to be told twice, she just kept crying. For the next ten minutes or so she cried her eyes out until finally her tears slowed. A few more minutes went by as she sniffed and hiccupped and caught her breath before she spoke again.

“I’m sorry. *Sniff* I’m really sorry. I’m such a baby.” Her eyes started tearing up again. Adam reached up and caught the first tear that formed with his finger and flicked it aside.

“No you’re not. Tons of people are afraid of needles. And now I know why you don’t like doctors.”

Emily gave a slight smile. “Yeah.” She sniffed again. “Ever since I was little. They had to take blood once and the nurse wasn’t very good. First they tried pricking my finger with this little yellow thing. It hurt like hell and they couldn’t get enough blood from it. After a few times they gave up and tried taking it from my arm. She missed the vein like 5 times. I was so scared every time she got a new needle. Each one seemed to hurt more and more. Finally she got it and by then my arm was really sore and I had soaked my shirt with tears. My parents had to hold me down I was so scared, that’s how they got the last stick.” She stared at her shoes. “Ever since then, just the thought of getting a shot or worse, blood drawn and I lose it.”

He brought his hand to her chin and gently raised her head. “They say the first step to getting over your fear is admitting you’re afraid. We’ll work on it. Thankfully it won’t happen very often so we don’t have to worry too much. But when it does, I’ll be right here with you. We’ll get through it together.” He kissed her again.

She smiled again and took a deep breath, she was much more calm now. “But what about right now? How… I don’t… I mean…” She started to panic again.

Adam squeezed her reassuringly. “Relax. This is the first step. Try not to think about it, just take a deep breath and calm yourself down as much as you can.”

“But I don’t think—“ She started to protest but he put his finger on her lips to stop her.

“Shh. Trust me. You’ll be fine.” He smiled again but saw the fear still in her eyes. He pulled her close and rested his forehead on hers. “After this is over I promise today will be one of the best days you’ve ever had. You’ll be so happy you won’t even remember how crappy today started.”

She gave him a quizzical look. “Really now. Why do I get the feeling I’ll be on the receiving end of a feather?”

He grinned. “Who said anything about a feather? All I said is this would be one of the best days you’ve ever had. You’re the one who mentioned the feather. It may not even be a feather, it might be something else.”

She laughed. “Uh huh. Well, if you say so…”

He kissed her again. “Like I said, trust me.”

“I trust you with my life.” She smiled and kissed him back.

“Good. Now that nurse should be back any minute now, so…” Adam moved over to the exam table and sat on it, sliding to the back so he was at the head of the table with his back against the wall. “Ok, sit right here.” He patted a spot between his legs.

Emily raised an eyebrow at him. “How’s that going to help me?”

“Hey…” He gave her a ‘what-did-I-just-tell-you’ look.

“Okay okay, I trust you.” She climbed up on the table and sat between his legs. “Now what?”

“Lie down. Stretch out so your head is resting on my stomach.”

Now she was really confused but she did what he said. Emily stretched out so she was lying on her back with her head on his stomach. The table had an extension at the end that could be pulled out so her feet weren’t dangling off the edge.

“I still don’t see how this is going to help.” She looked up at him still confused.

He took her hand in his and gave it a gentle squeeze. “For one, don’t let go of my hand. When you start to feel scared squeeze it as tight as you can.”

“Ok, and if I still freak out?”

He leaned forward to look in her eyes. “Don’t worry. You won’t freak out.” He gave kissed her again, using his tongue this time and after a few kisses the nurse came back in.

“Everything ok now? You ready to try again?” She looked at Emily as she spoke.

Emily gave her a nervous nod and the nurse took her arm again. The exam table was against the far wall so Emily’s right arm was towards the nurse and her left was against the wall. Well her left hand was in Adam’s, squeezing tight enough to cut the circulation off in his fingers. It seemed to help her a little and that was a start. She couldn’t help but wonder what he had in mind, or why he wanted to sit like this.

The nurse saw her trembling slightly. “It’s only a little pinch, it’ll be over before you know it. Try not to worry too much.”

The nurse’s words had little effect. She took out the elastic tourniquet again and wrapped it tight around Emily’s arm, just above the elbow just like before. She started to panic again but Adam squeezed her hand.

“Look at me.” He told her. She looked up to meet his gaze. He gave her a reassuring smile. “You’ll be fine. Close your eyes.” He leaned over and kissed her forehead. She gave him a nervous smile and slowly closed her eyes.

“Good.” He said. “Keep them closed until I say so. Don’t let go of my hand.”

“I won’t.” She said.

The nurse tore open an alcohol swab and wiped Emily’s arm, then dried it with a small gauze pad. The smell of the swab pushed her to the edge and it took everything she had to not freak out again.

“You’re doing great baby-doll. Just hang in there.” Adam consoled her.

“Just do it already! I’m gonna lose it again!” Emily started to panic.

“No you won’t. You won’t lose it. You’ll be fine. Just squeeze my hand. Keep your eyes closed and squeezed my hand.” He wrapped his legs over her midsection so he had her in a makeshift hold of some kind. The idea was to help her keep still, hopefully it would work.

“Ok, here we go.” The nurse uncapped the needle and hooked it to a little plastic cap thing with a straw like tube inside it and started towards Emily’s arm. Time seemed to slow down as Adam watched her move it. He could feel Emily’s heart beating out of her chest and her legs were fidgety as the anticipation grew. She was trembling really hard and the nurse had to tighten her grip on her arm to keep it still. Finally as she was just about to stick her Adam reached over Emily’s chest with his free hand grabbed her right nipple through her shirt and squeezed.

“AHHH!” Emily shrieked. “W-what are you doing?!”

“I’m trying something.” He told her. “Just stay still, she’s almost ready.” Adam squeezed a little tighter and started to twist some.

“Why are you trying something NOW?! You’re supposed to be helping me!” Her face was flushed and she was turning redder by the second.

“Well this seemed like a good a time as any, and since you’re not wearing a bra I figured ‘why not’? He twisted her nipple a little more before releasing it and gently fondling it between his fingers. Her shirt made his fingers feel even softer as he rubbed her with his thumb and index finger.

“Ahhh….” She moaned softly as her body started to react. Her nipple was hardening by the second. Her face was beat red and her legs moved back and forth with increasing intensity, each thrust a little stronger as she was resisting the urge to touch herself; not that she could anyway.

Adam gave her one last squeeze before letting go. He leaned over and kissed her breast through her shirt then gently held her face with his hand.

“Great job baby-doll.”

Emily’s face reddened even more. “H-how could you embarrass me like that?! I can’t believe you! And you made the nurse wait longer!”

Adam smiled at her. “Open your eyes.”

“You’re damn right I’m gonna open my eyes. How else am I gonna glare at you?!” Her eyes shot open and she glared at him, giving him the angriest look she could muster. With her being upside down and her face flushed her glare looked more funny than scary. Of course he wouldn’t tell her that. All he could do was grin at her.

“Why are you grinning?” She kept glaring at him.

“You’re done.”

“What?”

“You’re done. You did it. Great job!”

It took her a moment to realize what he was saying, then she looked at the nurse and saw she had tapped some gauze over where the needle went in and was writing Emily’s name on the labels on the tubes that held her blood. She sat upright and stared at Adam, completely stunned.

“I-I don’t understand…”

Adam chuckled. “One of the human body’s quirks is you can’t feel two types of pain at the same time, or at least you’ll feel one more than the other. So to keep your mind off the needle I had to give you something else to think about. Sorry for the embarrassment.”

Emily was speechless. She continued to stare at him with the same look of bewilderment.

“What? You think I was just taking advantage of the situation? Come on, I told you I’d help you.” He gave her a quick kiss. “It was tempting though.” He teased.

The nurse was just as stunned as Emily was. “Wow. I wish I had a boyfriend who would do that for me. You’ve got yourself a good one.”

Finally Emily found her voice. “Yeah. He’s my everything; my whole world. I couldn’t live without him.” She leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him. “I love him so much.”

He did the same and held her tight. “And I love her more. She’s my whole universe.”

“Well you’re all set, we’ll see you at your next appointment.” The nurse left the room with her tray of tubes.

The two of them stayed as they were on the exam table for a few minutes before Emily spoke up.

“So, we got through this, now what?”

Adam smiled. “Well I did promise this would be one of the best days you would ever have. So let’s get out of here and get started on that."

With that they slid off the table and left the room and the doctor’s office, walking with their arms around each other the whole way.

Adam had the whole day planned out: first he took her to Ihop and let her eat as many pancakes as she could fit into her little tummy. She, like he, loved pancakes and Ihop was the closest to homemade they could get. He could make pancakes sure but that took a while and the pancakes were always different sizes and sometimes burned. The last time he made them he smoked up the whole house because he had the heat up too high.

Once they had finished eating it was time for the second item on the list. He took her to the mall to one of her favorite stores: Barnes n’ Noble. The fourth book in her favorite series had just been released and he knew she really really wanted it. Emily had the store layout memorized so it only took her a minute to find the book. Afterwards they browsed the store for a bit. Something about the store made Adam want to stay; maybe it was the smell or the feeling of being surrounded by books. He just wanted to read them all one at a time. Eventually he found a couple books he wanted and the two left the store just as they had entered; wrapped in each others’ arms.

The day wasn’t over yet by any means but the next stop was going home. He was able to show her the next part of the day: he had bought tickets to The Dark Knight Rises online. It was a late afternoon showing so afterwards he was going to take her to dinner. He didn’t tell her that last part however; he would surprise her after the movie.

Emily disappeared into the bedroom with her new book but not before kissing Adam for a few minutes. He followed her into the room and curled up next to her with his own book as she read hers.

** An hour or so later he looked up when he heard her close her book and set it on the nightstand.

“Done for now?”

“Yeah.” She smiled. “Fantastic book, but I don’t want to read it all in one sitting.”

“Right. I wonder how long you can keep from reading it.” He teased her.

She laughed. “You know I never last that long.”

Adam sat up and kissed her. “Yep. I still love you though.” He kissed her again.

“Well that’s reassuring.” She laughed.

He grinned at her. “Well now that you’re done reading it’s time to play a little game.”

Emily cocked her head to the side. “What kind of game?”

“My kind of game.”

Emily chuckled. “Your games always end the same way.”

“And you always play.” He pulled her into his arms and held her tight.

“Yeah I wonder why that is?” She asked with a trace of sarcasm in her voice.

“I dunno. You must really love me.” He kissed her.

She kissed back, her tongue sliding into his mouth. “Yeah, I do.”

They kissed until they had to come up for air and rested their foreheads on each other. Adam caressed her face in his hand as he looked into her sparkling eyes.

“Gods you’re beautiful.”

She smiled, blushing slightly. “I love you. We say it all the time and I love hearing it from you and saying it back, but I want you to know I mean it with all my being. There is no way I could possibly survive a day without you. I never imagined I could love someone so much but you won my heart, and I couldn’t be happier.” A few tears of happiness slid down her cheeks, one of which was caught by Adam’s finger.

“That goes both ways baby-doll. I love you so much that it’s hard to put it into words, other than those three magical ones. You have made my life so much happier just by being in it, that I wouldn’t be able to function without you either. You truly are my entire world.” He kissed her again and the two sat there in silence just holding each other, looking into each other’s eyes and smiling, just loving each other.

“So we gonna play this game?” Emily asked, breaking the silence.

“I thought you’d never ask.” He grinned at her.

“How does this game work? Does it have a name?”

Adam shook his head. “It doesn’t have a name. As for the rules, they’re quite simple.”
He slid her to the middle of the bed where he gave her one more kiss before sliding back a bit. Still facing her he took her ankles in his hands and pulled them to him, extending her legs all the way.

“Uh oh.” Emily said playfully. She wiggled her little socked toes at him; she knew how much he loved her little feet. When he pulled them to him it only meant one thing.

“Yep.” Adam grinned. “First I’m going to blindfold you, then I’m gonna tickle these perfect little feet. I’m going to tickle you for one minute, after which you’ll have one minute to guess what I was tickling you with. Get it right and you win a prize and go on to the next level. Get it wrong and you get tickled with it again for two minutes; one plus one for the miss. Each time you get it wrong it’s another minute to the timer, with a maximum of 10 minutes. If you still don’t get it after 10 minutes then you get tickled with it for a full hour after the game is over. You’ll get additional chances to guess during that hour but each time you miss there you start losing more clothing. When you run out of clothes there will be no way to stop the tickling.”

Emily stared at him wide eyed. He tickled her all the time, it was his favorite past time. She was always amazed with his creativity and how he would always find a new way to push her. This was definitely the most complex so far. Still, she would play she knew how much he loved tickling her, and she loved him.

“Okay. What’s my prize for getting it right? How many levels are there? What if I miss on more than one level?”

“Your prize,” he explained, “Is this.” He moved over to her and kissed her again, using his tongue and putting as much love as possible into it, like he always did. “The blindfold comes off and you get a minute of kissing. How many levels? At least five with a max of ten, depending on how well you fare. And if you somehow miss on more than one level, then you’ll be tickled again in a day or so after you’ve had time to rest. You know I’d never push you that hard.”

“Oh I see. You know you could just kiss me. No need to play for it.” She smirked.

He gave her an equally playful smirk. “Yeah, but where’s the fun in that?”

“Can I answer when I think I know what it is, or do I have to go the full minute?”

“You have to go the whole minute. If you try to answer before that the timer resets.”

Emily studied him. “You have this all thought out huh?”

Adam grinned. “Don’t I always?” He gave her one last kiss for luck then slid off the bed and left the room. He returned a minute later with a small duffel bag. He set the bag down and pulled a small egg timer from it. “This is how we’ll keep track of time.”

He set the timer down on the dresser across from the bed then reached into the bag and pulled out a soft cloth blindfold.

“Worst part about this is I can’t look into your eyes. I swear time stands still when I gaze into them.”

She blushed some more. “You’ll see them again in a minute.”

He grinned at her. “We’ll see now wont we?”

He sat on the bed next to her feet and slid them into his lap.

“First things first.” He slid his fingers under her sock of her right foot and slowly peeled it over her heel. He took his time sliding the sock over the rest of her foot, exposing her arch, ball, then finally her little toes before pulling the sock completely off. He did the same with her left foot and when both socks were off he balled them up and tossed them into the duffel bag. Emily had the most perfect feet he had ever seen: soft as a baby’s bottom, a slight shade of pink, very small at 5.5, and of course extremely ticklish. His favorite activity was pulling them into his lap and tickling them until Emily safeworded out.

“I love watching your face when I pull your socks off.” He grinned.

Emily gave him another smirk. “I can’t help it if the anticipation gets to me. You know how ticklish my feet are.” She stopped and thought for a moment. “Wait, the hour long thing, is that going to be solely on my feet?”

Adam chuckled at her pun. “Yep. I’ll stop at 10 minute intervals to let you guess and of course any time you use the safe word. However every two times you use the safe word costs you an article of clothing.”

“Oh I see, no pressure then huh?” She stuck her tongue out at him.

“Nope, none at all. Next up…”

Adam turned back to his duffel bag and pulled a towel from it. Emily eyed it curiously.

“What’s that for?”

“Just in case.”

Adam slid forward to her waist and started undoing the button on her jeans shorts.

“What are you—“

“Just a precaution. If you happen to have an accident I don’t want you to ruin your shorts; or your panties for that matter.”

He slid her shorts off and tossed them into the bag, followed by her fluffy white panties. Now she sat there bottomless, her privates completely at his mercy.
Taking clothes off was nothing new: they stripped all the time. Emily was so timid that stripping always made her blush for a bit, which Adam loved. So as she sat there with no pants on her face flushed to a bright red as she tried to cover herself with her hands.

“Oh one more thing.” Adam started. He took her hands in his and folded her arms behind her back. “I’m not going to tie you up but you have to keep your hands behind your back at all times.”

“You letch! You just want to look at me.” She teased him.

“Maybe. It is quite a view.”

He unfolded the towel and slid it underneath her so any accidents wouldn’t mess up the bed. Then for good measure he leaned over, pushed her legs apart and ran his tongue along her tiny pussy.

“Oooohhh!” Emily moaned as he licked her. Her feet were definitely the most sensitive spot on her body, but her pussy took a close second. During some foreplay sessions he would sit in between her legs and stroke her pussy with a feather, paintbrush, or whatever soft object he happened to have at the time. The result was always the same: she would laugh and moan until her voice left her and would cum within the first 10 minutes. She seemed to have an unlimited supply of orgasms as she would have one right after the other and he would always have to stop because she was on the verge of passing out. But then he would hold her as she dozed off, happier than ever.

As for right now Adam licked her a few more times before stopping, sliding his tongue inside her before pulling away. Emily gave him a longing look.

“Oh come on that’s not fair! You can’t get me more than halfway and stop! I—I---“

She was so unbelievably cute when she asked for it.

“That’s the grand prize. You can get it if you pass at least 5 levels. Make it to level 6 and you got I t.”

“Grrr.” She gave him a playful growl. “Fine, let’s get going then.”

“As you wish, my love.”

Adam slid the blindfold over her eyes and tied it securely behind her head.

“No peeking.” He teased. He took his place at her feet and set them in his lap.

“OK, I’m going to start easy then it gets harder. Remember, you can’t answer until the timer stops.”

He set the timer for one minute then turned back to her.

“Ready?”

She nodded. “Yeah.”

“Start!”

He started running his fingers over her perfect feet. Oh how he loved the feeling of her soft soles under his fingertips! He worked up and down her feet in a scratching motion making sure to avoid her arch at first, mainly working on her heel and the ball of her foot. Emily erupted in a ballad of laughter, tossing her head back and forth as she tried to keep some air in her lungs. After the first 30 seconds went by Adam dove into her arches and pushed Emily over the edge.

“AAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHA!” She screamed. Her head flew back into the pillows behind her and she thrashed back and forth throwing the covers around like they were waves in the sea.

Ding! Timer went off and Adam stopped tickling.

“Level 1 finished! Ready to guess?”

For a few moments Emily could do nothing but gasp for air. When she could finally speak she choked out, “Your devious f-fingers”.

“Correct!” Adam clapped his hands. “Now for your prize.”

He moved over to her and slid the blindfold off her face. Her eyes were watery and her face stroked with tears. Adam set the blindfold on the bed and took her face in his hands.

“I just can’t get over how beautiful you are. You’re perfect. Absolutely perfect.”

Emily smiled and slid her arms around his neck. “No, you are. You can see past all my flaws and accept me, all of me, and love me more than I can ever imagine. You are perfect.”

He smiled and kissed her, his tongue dancing with hers. Time seemed to freeze as they kissed, which was a good thing as neither wanted to stop. Sadly the timer dinged and Adam pulled away, but not without Emily trying to keep him from going.

“Hey, you’ll get more in another minute.” He grinned.

“Fine.” She pouted, giving him a mock sad face.

He gave her a quick peck on the lips as he put her blindfold back on then took his place at her feet again.

“Ok, level two; still pretty easy.” He pulled a stiff white feather from the bag. “Ready?”

Emily nodded.

“Ok. Start!”

He ran the feather over her feet one foot at a time, tracing the outline of her feet before making his way inward towards the center. He knew she would get this one right away as he used the feather all the time. He circled the tip over her heel and glided up to her toes, where he moved it back and forth over each one before diving in between them, brushing the gaps like he was flossing his teeth.

Emily bounced all over the place as he tickled her. The feather had a way of bringing out the most invigorating sounds from her, especially when he went between her toes. She would scream, gasp, laugh, giggle, snort, sometimes one after the other which was incredible. It would start with a scream then go into a giggle, followed by some laughter then a snort and finally a gasp, as if it was some kind of medley.

With 20 seconds left he started ‘painting’ her arches with the feather, which of course made her laugh the loudest.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!!”

The most beautiful music he had ever heard in his entire life. The arches definitely produced the best laughter. No screaming, snorting, just pure, beautiful laughter. It pained him to stop when the timer went off but he knew he would be able to do it again.

“Level two down! Ready to guess?”

Emily heaved and panted for the whole minute before answering.

“T-that damned feather.”

“Correct! That was easy since I use it all the time.”

He moved over to her again and scooped her into his arms. Her face was apple red now and completely streaked with tears. The blindfold was almost completely soaked and would probably be fully soaked after the next round. She didn’t say anything for the first minute or so as all she could do was breathe but once her breathing normalized Adam started the timer and the two kissed some more.

“So. How do- you like- the game?” He asked between kisses.

“It—Its driving- me- nuts.”

He grinned as they kissed. The game seemed to be fueling both of them as he noticed he was growing more and more hungry for her, as she was for him. The kisses got deeper and longer between breaths, and even the breaths were more like a gasp before they went back to kissing again. When the timer finally went off he was reluctant to let her go. She got in a few more kisses before he finally pushed away and put her blindfold back on.

“Two down, you’re doing beautifully.”

She smiled. “Doesn’t feel that way. Feels like I’m just barely surviving.”

He pulled the next instrument from the bag: an Oral-B toothbrush.

“Ok, ready for level 3?”

Emily took a deep breath and nodded.

“Start!”

The toothbrush was something he used only during their more serious sessions so he wasn’t sure if she would get it or not. Like before he started at the heel and worked his way up, saving the arch for last; he would start with the arch at a later round. The toothbrush worked exceptionally well, as it always did, sending Emily into a frenzy of laughter and screams. She would go really crazy when he would brush each of her little toes one by one. By the time he got done with the first foot her voice would be gone and her mouth would be locked open in silent laughter, only a slight hissing sound could be heard as the air escaped her lungs.
Adam let the timer drop to 10 seconds before diving into her arches, only because he didn’t want her to pass out. She laughed so hard she started gagging as he attacked her aches, and it was a relief to hear the timer so he could stop and let her rest. She only had the minute to guess but she had as long as she needed to rest.

Saying she was a ‘mess’ would be an understatement. Her hair was strewn about like she had been living in the wild for years and stuck to her face in several places with tears. The blindfold was completely soaked from crying and her face was brighter than the reddest apple. Her chest was moving a mile a minute and it took everything she had to force the air back in her lungs. Adam went and got a glass of water from the kitchen and was glad to see she had calmed down a little when he got back. She downed the water in four gulps and set the glass on the nightstand.

“So, ready to guess?”

Emily panted a few times before choking out, “Toothbrush”.

“Wow, very good. That’s three in a row!”

He slid the blindfold off and took her in his arms again.

“How are you holding up?”

“I’m still alive. I never knew a minute of tickling could be so torturous. I’m too ticklish for my own good.” She looked down at the bed.

Adam instinctively raised her head. “That’s a good thing you know.” He kissed her. “You know I’d never let anyone else tickle you. That’s reserved for me and me alone.”

Emily nodded. “Yes. And I only let you do it because I feel your love when you do it. You’re not doing it just to drive me crazy, you do it because you love my body and me of course; and I love you too, another reason I let you do it.” She kissed him back.

The two kissed again and the urges grew even stronger. They waited until the last possible second before breaking the kisses and even then only stopped for a second or two before starting again. They squeezed each other tight as their tongues danced and explored each others’ mouths. Neither wanted to stop and when the timer did go off they went a whole minute after it before Adam pushed away.

“Sorry baby-doll. Rules are rules.”

“Uh huh.” She said. “Rules my foot.” She pulled him close and kissed him again. He gave her another 30 seconds before pulling away.

“Gave you a little bonus since you got all three so far. You’ll probably get this one too as it’s pretty easy. It’s the only one that makes any noise.”

Emily’s eyes went wide. “Oh gods… not that.”

Adam grinned. “Whatever do you mean?”

He slid the blindfold back on her and kissed her again before resting his forehead against hers.

“If you can get these next two rounds you’ve pretty much won. I’ll leave it up to you if you want to keep going.”

She tried to kiss him but he pulled away and she wound up kissing air. “We’ll see.” She told him.

He reached into the bag and pulled out the fourth instrument: an electric Sonicare toothbrush.

“Ok, ready for level 4?”

Emily took a few breaths before nodding.

Adam switched on the toothbrush; it came to life with a soft ‘whirrr’.

Emily winced and braced herself. “I’m gonna die.”

“Hehe. Start!”

Adam pressed the toothbrush against her foot and slid it right into her arch. This time he would focus entirely on her little arches. Emily had very defined feet and while her arches weren’t that high they were the most ticklish spot on her feet, and her entire body for that matter. He slid the brush up and down in the little crevice, stopping only to jump from foot to foot every few seconds. Emily roared louder than any of the previous rounds. He was sure this would be the round she peed herself, but so far she was dry. He continued conducting his symphony of laughter with his brush baton and he noticed her pitch changed depending on where he moved it; making the brush more like a baton than just the metaphor. If he moved the brush toward her toes she laughed at a higher pitch, almost like a squeal. If he moved it toward her heel the laughter got a little deeper and stayed in her normal voice range. For some reason this phenomena only happened with the sonicare and he had no idea why. Adam made a mental note to buy another sonicare so he could experiment with both feet at the same time.

Ding! His thoughts were interrupted by the timer going off. He switched off the brush and gave each foot a kiss before moving over to her.

Just like before she was in shambles: hair strewn everywhere, face streaked with tears and completely red. After a few minutes of panting he asked her the question.

“Ready to guess?”

Emily nodded. “No need to. It’s that evil sonicare. Whoever came up with the idea to use that thing on feet is a psycho.”

Adam laughed. “Correct!” He pulled the blindfold off her. “You’re adorable; you always find the cutest ways to complain. Just one of your many quirks that I love.” He kissed her.

She collapsed into his chest and put her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. “There’s not one thing I don’t love about you. Did you know that?”

He kissed her a few more times. “Really? No I didn’t know that. Again, that works both ways. I fell in love with you: all of you. And I will always love all of you.”

Those three words always invigorated them; they kissed each other feverishly and eventually fell over into the pillows, arms still wrapped around each other. It got to where when they would break between kisses they would take turns saying ‘I love you’ which only further fueled them. Sometimes they would break and his lips would find her neck, collarbone, shoulders, all before heading back to her lips and tongue.
Whatever magic had been slowing time seemed be wearing off as timer went off after what seemed like a few seconds. Once again they ignored it for another minute and went on kissing. When he finally stopped she didn’t fight him this time, which surprised him a little.

“No resistance this time?” He asked her.

She shook her head. “No. I figure the quicker we stop the quicker we can start again once the minute is up. So by stopping sooner I can get back in your arms sooner.” She kissed him again.

“Exactly. Now, you made it to level 5. This one is gonna be pretty tough. If you think about it you should be able to figure it out though.”

Adam reluctantly put the blindfold back on her and rested his forehead on hers again. “It’s getting harder and harder to put this back on you.”

She smiled. “It’s getting harder and harder to wear it too. Not being able to see you, to see how much fun you’re having… it kinda sucks. But I can imagine your expression so it’s ok.”

He took her face in his hands and gave her a long kiss. “Good luck baby-doll.”

Emily smiled. “Thanks. Last level right?”

“If you win, and if you want to stop, yes.”

“Ok.” She took a breath. “Let’s do it.”

Adam reached into the bag and pulled out a rather unorthodox tickling instrument: a roll of clear packing tape. This was one of the experimental tools he thought might work and was waiting for a chance to test it. The idea was to stick a length of tape along the sole and then very slowly pull the tape off, letting the sticky feeling you get do the work for him. He pulled a strip of tape from the roll and ripped it, letting Emily hear the sound and try to figure out what it was.

“Ok, you’re going to feel my fingers on this one but that is not the tool. They’re just helping it. Ready?”

She nodded.

“Start!”

Adam placed the length of tape along her foot from her heel to her toes, making sure it covered as much as possible. As it was the tape was wide enough to cover just about her whole foot. The only parts missing were the outer edge and half of the pinky toe. He ran his fingers over the tape to make sure it was completely stuck to her skin and prepared to pull it off. He would start at the heel and work his way up. He grabbed the end of the tape and started to slowly pull it off, and as he hoped he got immediate results.

“WH-WHAHAHAHAHAHA-WHA-WAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!”

Emily roared as he peeled the tape off. It seemed to tickle more because she couldn’t place what it was. She kept trying to say the word ‘what’ as if she was going to ask what he was using but she kept getting choked up on the second syllable. When he got to the arch he was afraid the neighbors would hear. She laughed so loud she shook the windows. He slowed down some to make sure she didn’t hurt herself from laughing so hard and a few seconds later made it to and over her toes.

There wasn’t enough time to do her entire other foot so he ripped his piece of tape in half and put it over her arch. Once again she erupted into a surge of laughter as he peeled the tape off. She started flopping around more violently than before and for a moment he was afraid she would get whiplash or something. The tape was off a second or two later and then the timer went off. Emily fell back into the pillows and struggled to get some air back into her lungs.

Adam moved and sat next to her as she caught her breath, waiting to ask the question. Emily nodded to him when she was ready, and he asked the question for what could possibly be the last time.

“Ready to guess?”

She gulped down some air and nodded.

“That felt really weird; and that sound… hmm… Was that tape?”

“Wow, I’m impressed.” He had to clap with that one. “That’s 5/5, outstanding! I thought I would stump you on at least one of them.”

Emily grinned. “I’m smarter than the average ticklee.”

Adam laughed. “That you are. Now without further ado, your prize.”

He took her blindfold off and pulled her into his arms, wrapping her in a tight hug for a few seconds before kissing her.

They almost immediately fell over into the pillows, they were kissing so feverishly. They were so hungry for each other they just squeezed each other tight and kissed, smiling and moaning as they went at it. In no time at all the timer went off and they both stopped and looked at each other.

“Well, what’s the verdict?” He asked her.

Emily cocked her head to the side as she thought for a minute.

“Can… can we postpone the second half? We’re supposed to go to the movies later and I’d like to live long enough to go.” She teased.

Adam nodded. “Sure, we’ll postpone the rest of it until tomorrow or whenever.” He kissed her again.

“Great.” She beamed. “Now I believe I won the grand prize. You made me wait all this time, now I need… I need-- Will you please--- Ah, er…”

He couldn’t help but laugh. She was so timid it was hard for her to ask for something sexual, even if she was so turned on she was on the verge of tears because she needed it so bad. This is where he would have some fun with her.

“I’ll do it, if you ask me to.”

She stared at him. “I AM asking you!”

He grinned. “You haven’t said the words though.”

She turned away. “You know I can’t…”

He gently turned her back to him. “Sure you can. Just say ‘I want you to lick me’.”

Emily’s face turned redder than it had been for the whole game. “I… I… I want you to li-li-lick me.” She buried her face in a pillow. “There, I said it!” She said, her voice muffled from the pillow.

Adam pulled her out of it to face him again. “Great! We’ll work on the rest later.”

She fell back onto her back and sighed, waiting for her well earned prize. They found the best way to do this was to have her sit on the edge of the bed and him on the floor, that way his face was right there. Also while he licked her, he was able to slip her feet into his pants for a footjob. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and slipped between her legs on his knees, moving her foot to his crotch. He leaned in and started licking, sliding up and down her lips several times before diving inside.

“Ooohhhh.” Emily moaned. She was so turned on from the first part and the tickling and kissing pushed her closer to the edge. As he slurped his tongue in, out and all around it only took a few minutes for her to reach her climax.

“OHHH! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” She moaned loudly and her back arched as she climaxed, covering the towel with her juices. She fell back to the bed a few seconds later, completely satisfied and feeling better than ever.

“I love you.” She said softly. “I love you I love you I love you!” She beamed at him as he licked her one last time, then slid back some so he could slide her feet in his pants.

He was already hard but whenever her feet touched his member it was as if he reached another level of hardness. Something about her feet was so invigorating, and when they touched his member he would cum within minutes. He ran the tip of his member up and down her sole a few times and when he switched to her other foot he blew his load before he was halfway through her arch.

“Ohhhh!!” He moaned as he unloaded on her feet, a silky white liquid covering her toes and sole. Adam’s hips rocked back and forth as he came and when he finished he rested on his knees. He was about to stand up and lay next to her when he felt her feet take the sides of his member. He looked up to see her wink at him and she started working him with her soles. He was rock hard again a minute later and before long he blew another load all over both her feet and part of the bed. When he finished he plopped back on the bed next to her and she crawled into his arms.

“I love you.” He told her.

“I love you.” She told him.

They lay there for a while not saying or doing anything, just holding each other and occasionally stroking each others’ face or back or hair. Almost an hour would go by before Emily broke the silence; Adam had dozed off so her words roused him.

“I guess we should start getting ready. The movie is soon right?”

Adam lifted his head and started groggily at clock on the nightstand. It was 3 PM, and their show was at 5. They would both need to shower and get dressed, a process which took Adam all of 20 minutes but Emily, being a girl, needed at least an hour.

“Yeah.” He agreed. He sat up with her still in his arms and slid off the bed, carrying her into the bathroom. “There, bathroom ferry complete.” He teased.

She smiled and stepped towards the shower, pulling her shirt off and dropping it on the floor before getting in. She reached in and turned on the water, then turned back to him, revealing her completely naked body. Her face was flushed as she softly asked him, “You-you coming?”

He grinned and stepped over to her, kissing her again. “I thought you’d never ask.

Adam slipped out of his clothes and the two stepped into the shower. After more kissing, some invigorating hair washing (Emily loved it when Adam washed her hair, and even when he played with it) and taking turns washing each others’ bodies (more laughter ensued when Adam scrubbed her feet clean with the brush) the two were squeaky clean and stood under the warm water as they kissed some more.
Finally Adam turned the water off and they stepped out of the shower. He grabbed a couple of towels and handed her one, then flipped his onto his head. He toweled himself dry as best he could before brushing his teeth and his hair then left the bathroom to get dressed as Emily did her feminine stuff.

Adam was dressed within 10 minutes and Emily was still working on her hair so he sat back on the bed and read his new book to kill time. Emily finished some 20 minutes later and they were out the door to the theater.
Thankfully the movie had been out for a week so the crowd was pretty light. They were able to get their popcorn and snacks and find seats relatively quickly, and they got great seats: about 6 rows from the front in the center.
They held hands the whole time and when they finished their popcorn and snacks Adam pulled Emily into his lap and the two watched the rest of the movie nestled together. Every now and then he would whisper a crack about the movie into her ear and she would giggle and snort, and at slow points he would whisper ‘I love you’, and she would squeeze his hands (his arms were around her waist) tighter each time.

The movie was great: great story, music, special effects, the works. Emily loved it because she had a crush on Christian Bale, which Adam would tease her about from time to time; being a guy he didn’t see the attraction.

They climbed into the car and Adam checked his watch before doing anything, making a note of the time. “7:30… perfect.” He smiled at her.

She looked at him confused. “What happens at 7:30?”

He grinned. “Dinner. I got us a reservation at that little restaurant you love so much.”

Emily’s eyes lit up. “Chez Platypus?! We’re going to Chez Platypus?!”

Adam nodded. “Yep. Our reservation is at 8 so we have plenty of time. I told you this would be one of the best days you ever had.” He leaned over and kissed her.

“Thank you.” She said. “You definitely kept your promise.”

“Anytime my love.” He smiled.

The theater was only about 10 minutes from the restaurant so they got there in plenty of time. Chez Platypus was a little Italian restaurant run by two brothers who happened to have a pet platypus, who was the mascot of the restaurant. The restaurant was right in between casual and fine dining so you didn’t have to dress up if you didn’t want to. There was group seating, booth seating, family seating, and even a little romantic section where the lights were dimmed and the tables had candles in the middle. Adam was able to get a reservation for the later, and they were seated shortly after arriving.

“I can’t believe it! What a way to cap off a perfect day, even after it started so bad.”

Adam grinned. “Hey, I told you this would be a great day and you would forget all about the crappy start. Was I wrong?”

Emily smiled. “Nope.” She took a sip of her soda. “I love you. So much.”

He reached over the table and took her hand. “I love you more.”

They stared into each others’ eyes for a few minutes when the silence was broken by the waitress with their food. Adam had ordered fettuccini alfredo and Emily got a nice plate of lasagna. The food was spectacular: even if you wanted to eat slow you couldn’t because the food was so good you couldn’t stop eating.

Adam ate the last bite of his pasta and set his fork down. “Ahh, that was great.”

Emily wiped her mouth with her napkin. “Yes, yes it was.”

They sat and talked about nothing for a few minutes and once he was sure his food was settled enough he pulled Emily over to him and she sat in his lap again.

“I just can’t keep you out of my arms.” He told her. “I have to hold you as much as possible.”

She smiled and slid her arms around his neck. “That’s fine with me. I have to be in your arms as much as possible.”

Adam touched her face with his hand and kissed her over and over. They would kiss for a little while until the waitress brought the check over.

Emily stared at the leather case the check came in. “Ever notice how whenever the check comes you want to stop what you’re doing and leave?”

Adam laughed. “Well normally the check comes at the end of the meal so you’re about to leave anyway, but yes the check does seem to make people move faster.”

He took the check to the register and paid it, then came back for her.

“Shall we?” He reached out to take her hand.

“Yes, we shall.” She took his hand and he led her out the door.

By now it was after 9. The sun had set and the moon and stars were out, streetlights were on, typical night stuff. Emily stared up at the stars in wonder for a few minutes then looked to Adam.

“This was, without a doubt, one of the best days I have ever had in my entire life. Thank you so much for doing this for me.”

He smiled and pulled her into his arms. “You’re most welcome.”

They wound up kissing on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant for what was probably 15 minutes or so but neither were looking at the clock so who knows how long it was. The only reason they stopped was because a waiter from the restaurant came out and politely pointed to the ‘No Loitering’ sign that was out front. They apologized and walked off in each others’ arms.

Adam turned to Emily as they walked. “You know, the day’s not over yet.”

She was really surprised to hear this. What else could he have planned? “Really?”

He nodded. “Yep.” He led her across the street from the restaurant where there was a very nice park. It was a large park with lush green grass that was very well maintained, fancy wooden park benches all around, a small duck pond, lots and lots of trees, and in the center of the park was a big hill. At the top of this hill was a big oak tree that lovers saw fit to carve their names into. Emily had a thing about harming nature so Adam wouldn’t go that far, but he still had one last thing planned. He led Emily to the hill where he picked her p and carried her to the top, sitting at the base of the tree. The tree had grown at an angle so if you sat on the right side you would get a clear view of the stars above. Adam sat right in this spot with Emily in his lap, and motioned to the stars.

“This is the last thing I had planned for today.” He smiled to her.

“Wow…” Was all she could manage to say.

Adam laughed. “I love you Emily. I hope I can give you many more days like this.”

She leaned in and kissed him. “They don’t have to be like this. All I need is you in them, and every day will be perfect.”

“I think I can manage that.” He grinned and kissed her again.

He leaned back against the tree as he kissed his lover, and they looked up at the stars when they finally broke for air.

“How long can we stay here?” She asked him.

He smiled. “We can stay as long as you like. All you have to do is stay in my arms.”

Emily chuckled. “Perfect. Absolutely perfect.”

The two would stay in that spot until the wee hours of the night, when Emily drifted off to sleep in Adam’s arms, and he carefully carried her back to the car and drove her home.

-End

If you noticed Emily asked to postpone the tickle game. That will finish in the third installment, as well as another en devour or two hehe.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back