• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling story#3: Aeris

J-dark

TMF Poster
True TK story #3: Aeris

Once again, the names have been changed to protect the truly ticklish. >:)

This one takes place a while after the first one. Aeris and I made plans to visit sometime
during the summer break. During the session I speak of now, I had gotten a job back home
at a local textile plant. One day, a few weeks before my planned visit, I decided it would
be really cool to miss a step on the walkway high above the dye machine where I was working
and twist my ankle as far in a 360 degree circle as I could. Long story, short, I ended up
with a cast on my ankle for a few weeks. By the time I finally made the trip to see Aeris,
my fracture was healed, BUT I still had to wear an ankle brace to keep it stable.

We agreed to meet up at a mutual friend's place. Aeris was still at work when I arrived at
Ruthi's apartment. Ruthi, by the way, was another friend we had met online in the chat rooms
and, finding out that she lived nearby as well, became close friends with. Well, actually,
Aeris and Ruthi were much closer friends that Ruthi and I, but we got along. Anyway, we met
and talked a while. Aeris arrived shortly thereafter, and we decided to go out to the mall,
and check out a movie or two, then get some dinner someplace. Aeris planned to stay and
spend the night over at Ruthi's apartment, same as me, instead of us all driving two hours
back to our homes just to meet up again the next day.

The mall wasn't so much fun. After a while, hobbling around on one-and-a-half legs wasn't
exactly filling me with glee. The girls finally took pity on me and we headed off to catch
a movie. I believe it was 'Mask of Zorro' with Antonio Banderas and Anthony Hopkins. Nice
picture. And now, dear friends, we get to the tickling.

Aeris, having conquered her fear of me tickling her senseless, and knowing that she could
trust me not to go overboard, had returned to wearing her strappy sandals as usual. In our
continued chats over the year, we had talked about her visit to the college, and how great
my foot massage had felt. I told her, without modesty, that my FOOT massage was good, but
that my all-over FULL BODY massage was even better. That got her hooked. She made me promise
to pamper her up if she let me tickle her feet again. What could I say? Hell YES! I was all
set to play with her sweet sexy body and her super ticklish little feet, with which she had
been teasing me all day, rubbing them against my shins whenever we sat down, or playing
'footsie' with me under the table. Just to egg me on. Sitting there in the dimly lit theater,
she even had the audacity to cross her legs and plop her sandaled foot in my lap, and wiggle
her toes at me.

Did I let that go? No way! A bit wary with all the people around---it was a good movie, of
course, and the theater was crowded to the hilt, even a month after opening day--- I began
a slow, but steady assault on her very ticklish toes. I gripped the heel of her foot with
one hand, and leaning forward only slightly, I began stroking and caressing her bare exposed
toes with my other hand. She giggled softly, and steadily, wiggling and flexing her toes,
lightly squirming her foot in my grip, as I tickled around, and along her toes, even sliding
my fingers in between to tickle the ulta-soft, very sensitive webbing between them.

I was enjoying myself, and Aeris was, too. You see, as I mentioned before, Aeris was a
pretty strong gal, and if she had REALLY wanted to, she could have pulled out of my grasp.
But, as before, she didn't. After several minutes, she even stopped pulling away, and just
lay back in her seat, giggling softly, a smile stuck on her face, as she concentrated on
the movie. Ruthi gave us both a few strange looks, wondering what was going on, but from
her position on Aeris' other side, she couldn't see me tickling her foot.

A question: How many of you with RL tickling experience have had erotic feelings while
being tickled in a certain non-sexual place? I have experienced it a few times with Emma,
from a previous story, whom I tickled/massaged from time to time. I had read countless
stories about it online, chief of which are 'The Laughing Professor', one of my all-time
favs, as well as some of Max's 'Kittletown' stories, later on in chapter two and three.
The notion that for some people, under the right circumstances, could be TICKLED to orgasm
without being touched on or near their genitals.

Well, on this ocassion, I wasn't thinking about it. I was simply content to tease and tickle
my friend gently, softly, enough to make her wiggle and giggle, but not enough to make her
laugh out loud and embarrass herself in public. So, after about twenty minutes of constant
steady stroking and caressing, I noticed she had stopped giggling, and started humming
softly... or MOANING, I should say. At one point, her toes curled tightly, and she reached
down and grabbed my hand away from her feet, wrapping my arms around her. We hugged, and
then, to my surprise, she KISSED me... lightly, on the lips. Her hands guided mine lower, to
her waist, and I felt the unmistakable feeling of moisture there at her crotch. She then
put her head against mine and rested, and we both watched the rest of the movie that way.

Okay. Another off-topic note. Aeris was, and still is, my very dear and close friend. At
the time, I was still, for all practical purposes, a virgin. (yeah, yeah, hoot and holler
all you want, senior in college and still a virgin... go figure) I knew very well what had
happened. I knew that she was married, and that we were friends. I knew she was a submissive
at heart, and that our friendship was a very close one. Needless to say, my mind was rather
occupied on the trip back home after our dinner out. Returning back home, Ruthi decided to
turn in, and sleep on the sofa, letting Aeris and I share the bedroom.

"You promised me a massage, remember?"

I had somewhat mixed feelings about it now, considering, but if she still wanted it, I
was ore than happy to oblidge her. Reaching in my belongings, I pulled out my supplies.
I was serious about my massaging, by the way. I had several scented aromatherapy oils
and a base oil to mix them in. I had a small jar and a heater for it, so I would have
whatever type of oil my patient preferred mixed and heated within moments. I even had
spare towels packed. I set everything up as she watched, amused but impressed. She chose
my personal favorite, the sandalwood oil, so I heated it up and asked her to remove what
she wanted to be massaged.

With only a little hesitation, she slipped off her shirt, and slid down onto her front.
I noticed, for good or for ill, that she wasn't wearing a bra. Gulping, I avoided staring
as I sat down astride her legs, leaning against her, and began rubbing in the oil, massaging
and working over her entire back, from her neck and shoulders, down to the edge of her ass
peeking from her jeans. The usual lethargy stole over her as I worked, reducing her to a
pure catatonic state I so enjoy in my victims... er, subjects... I mean, clients. You know
what I mean. In masseuse mode, I was in a dispassionate state of mind, kind of like a doctor
examining a patient. I noted idly all the spots of tension, finding all the small but painful
knots of muscle, and gently worked them free. I noted as well her pleasant moans and groans
of pleasure, as my hands worked their magic.

In my completely onjective frame of mind, I also noted with interest that her breathing was
shallow and breathy, and her pulse was higher than normal, despite her somewhat lethargic
state. I could smell a distinct and familiar scent as well, mixed with the sandalwood. I
asked her, idly, as a joke, if she wanted me to do her front, and she giggled and nodded.
I blushed, and pushed her back down and continued with her back... though I DID massage her
chest and sides a wee bit... I was also able to note that her nipples were a bit peaked.

I tickled her as well, from time to time, just to keep her on guard, but the pleasure of
the massage had her so deeply relaxed and blissed out that she hardly reacted with more
than a giggle and a soft sigh or moan when I goosed her sides or her ribs.

Time for the feet again. Moving down to her soft bare feet snapper her out of it somewhat.
She raised her head slightly as she felt my tickling fingers stroking her soft pink soles.
Her laughter returnes, but it again soon gave way to soft sighs and ocassional moans. I
oiled her feet up good and did massage them again, between tickles, and finally relented,
letting her rest and recuperate.

"Well, that's good for now. How do you feel?" I asked her.

"Wonderful," she replied weakly, as she slid her shirt back on, and raised up again. "You
know, you could make a career out of this. People would pay to get a treatment like that."

Just for the record, I wished a lot of things about that night. Part of me wishes I hadn't
been such a wuss, and took advantage of her weak and vulnreable position. Part of me
wishes I had followed her advice, studied a bit more, and got licensed as a trained masseuse.
And part of me certainly wishes that I had confronted her about what happened at the theater
and said aloud what we were both thinking and feeling about that time. But I did't.

"Well," I said instead, "I guess I'll follow Ruthi's lead and head to sleep,"

There was only one bed, however.

"Um, you can take it," I said gallantly. "I can make due on the floor, on these cushions
and blankets. I'll be fine."

"No, no, you take the bed, I insist," she protested. "Your ankle needs to be kept elevated."

She had a point. The entire time it had been throbbing like a timebomb about to explode.
The only relief I had was when it was help paralell to my body and level. I argued with her
a little longer before finally giving in. I took the bed, and she slept comfortably, a few
feet away, on the floor. I watched her most of the night, thinking about what had happend
that day. I was fairly smitten with her, and I know she was very much taken with me, but
as I said, A.) I was a virgin, and very insecure about things those days. and B.) she was
a friend of mine and married. Never let it be said that I ruined a happy marriage with my
own lustful feelings... not that I didn't want to, very badly. Sometimes having a
conscience really SUCKS.

Anyway, the next day was more of the same. We went out to eat, went to the mall for a bit,
talked a lot, chatted, played video games, which I won. I offered to massage Ruthi as well,
but being a bit of a prude, she declined. Aeris and I grinned, winked, and grabbed her,
launching an impromptu tickle attack, but she was only nominally ticklish. Her size 11 feet,
sad to say, weren;t ticklish at ALL, which is a major bummer to me.

Later that evening, we bid each other a fond farewell. I had brought my Polaroid with me,
and I snapped off about five or six packages of film before leaving, including numerous
ones of both girl's feet. *smirk* We hugged, we kissed, on the cheek this time, and even
shed a tear of two. We parted company, and I headed down the highways back towards home.
We visited each other many more times, though never staying over at Ruthi's place again.
Ruthi, incidentially, moved away a year or two later, after some problems with her boyfriend
or something, which was why she had moved here to South Carolina to begin with. I miss her,
somewhat, but Aeris and I still keep in contact.

Lately, I visted her at work, and at her home, where she still wears her strappy sandals,
weather permitting, and usually something sleeveless, or at least short-sleeved, allowing
for much exposure of ticklish skin. I enjoyed tickling her to near hysteria like that
once... ah, but that is another story, which I may decide to share as well.

Wow, another woman tickled to orgasm! You really know how to tickle, J. Great story, dude! :cool:

Thanks, Amk.

I don't know what it is... maybe it was all the studying and practice
to become a masseuse, or all those anatomy courses I took, but I
just seem to get lucky that way. Of course, it also helps if the
ticklee is someone you know well, someone that trusts you, and feels
comfortable enough to simply 'let go' and let whatever happens
happen during the tickling. I'd imagine it would happen quite a lot
if the tickling between couples happened in that kind of situation.

As for actual stories of people being tickled to orgasm in HEAVY,
non-stop, torturous style tickling... well, it may or may not be
possible, I just have no personal experience with that, myself.

J-dark

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back