• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling Story#4: Aeris

J-dark

TMF Poster
The last of my Aeris stories... for now, anyway. A bit shorter and
more to the point.

True TK story #4: Aeris

Once again, the names have been changed to protect the truly ticklish. >:)

One day, I decided to visit Aeris and spend the weekend with her and her hubby 'Ronald'
during the long weekend. I had a few vacation days at work, so I drove down to meet her.
Columbia was the halfway point between here and Augusta, so we decided I should meet
her at her job, a dot.com type place. The job was (at that time, anyway) rather casual
and friendly, and had no problem with me coming onto the worksite with her, as her job
consisted mainly of manning a phone and a PC and giving helpdesk advice to people with
problems setting up their computer systems.

Needless to say, I was intrigued. I had studied the hardware aspect of computers in my
studies in college, the engineering part, but I was always curious as to the software
and programming part. I sat down next to her at her cubicle and watched her work.

I soon found the professional Aeris was quite different in many ways to the social Aeris.
For one thing, the professional was much more high strung. "God, these people!" she said
grimly, slamming the phone down after her last call. "I know we're supposed to be helpful
at customer service and all, but dammit, some of these people are so %(^&^^^*%^&*^$%^%
((bleeped for several seconds)) stupid!"

"Poor thing," I murmured softly. "I can see why you need a massage so badly everytime I
come and visit. You're practically in knots already."

She sighed, shaking her head. "My last three calls were... ridiculous! I mean really! One
of them thought, honest to God, that the CD player was a cup holder, and had asked if there
was a way to enlarge the hole to make her cup fit! The second one couldn't get her computer
to work... so she told me the make and model and I told her where the ON switch was! And
don't even get me started about the idiot who kicked the plug out of the wall and didn't
realize that was why the power went out! GHAAHHH!"

I couldn't help it. I started laughing. I mean, I am serious as I write this, those were
the calls she received that day! I mean for real! I didn't make this up. So, naturally, I
couldn't hold back any longer. I laughed.

She bristled, and glared at me. "That's not funny, J," she growled.

As she turned, she turned her whole chair to gaze at me. Her legs were crossed, and her foot
was bobbing slightly, which she did unconsciously whenever she was upset. She was, of course,
wearing her usual sandals. Seeing her somewhat dour expression, I decided to make her smile
one way or another. I grabbed her foot, placed it in my lap, and slid my chair back up under
the cubicle desk beside her. "Well, you don't think its funny now," I said, swiftly removing
her sandal, "but I bet you'll be just 'tickled pink' in a moment or two."

She gasped, glancing around. "Oh, God, J, no..." she whispered, pleadingly. "Not here, not
at work, please?" She looked so sad, I couldn't help myself. I began lightly, teasingly
scribbling my fingers up and down her soft pink sole, sending goosebumps up and down her
legs. Her breathing hitched, and she bit her lip, trying to keep in the giggles rising up
inside her. I was remarkably proud of her resistance, and her resolve... so proud that I
decided to push it a bit more to see how much she could take!

"Tee hee hee hee hee... no... staahaahppp... hehehehehe... you'll get me in trouble... hehehe
hehehe... not fair, not fair.... eeeeekk... not my toes again! Nooohohohoho" she giggled
softly, wiggling her foot in my grasp. I noted with interest, as much as she pleaded and
begged she still didn't pull her foot away. I started circling her arch, a particularly hot
spot for her, thought not nearly as sensitive as her toes. Of course, I was just trying to
to tease her, not send her into an erotic fog like before, so I avoided her toes, except for
a few random sweeps now and again to make her squeal.

As luck would have it, she got another call just them. Not wanting her to get in real trouble,
I backed off... somewhat. I didn't STOP, oh no... but I eased up enough that she could talk
fairly easily without laughing. Her smile never wavered, though, and as soon as the phone
went down, I continued my previous tickling.

All in all, I think I helped improve her whole day. When we left later that evening, she
seemed in much better spirits.

WOW! I MEAN... WOW!!

I enjoyed all of your stories, but I really liked this one the best. It describes one of my favorite fantasies, right down to the business phone call.

I'd really like to hear more of your Aeris stories. You are one lucky SOB!
(*Huge Sigh*) :bowing:

Hey thanks.

Yeppers. I am lucky to have had the chance to tickle such a cute,
playful, and ticklish girl as Aeris. Plus the fact that she actually
LIKES being tickled is a plus. I've tickled her a bunch of times,
but these few stories posted are the experiences that stick out
in my mind the most.

By the way, what part of this resonates with your fantasies, if
I may ask: being the ticklee, or the tickler? *Sly grin*

J-dark

Sorry Dude, I'm definately a 'ler. My special passion is for women wearing stockings, being tickled but forced to maintain a calm demeanor for some reason (like a phone call).

I am only a 'lee when the wife and I are... um... cuddling. :D

hey, no need to apologize. I didn't mean the grin as a come on or
anything... *blushes slightly* It was meant as a confidential grin,
of two people sharing a secret. And for the record, I'm pretty much
only a 'lee with Shelley... or someone that I am equally intimate
with.

Ahem. Anyway, I see we share the same fantasies.
I remember a story I read a long way back, written in first person,
about a guy whose neighbor, a cute blonde girl, had her car
break down on her. It was raining, and he invited her in, to
use the phone and call in late for work. He managed to get her
to let him dry her shoes... and later on, her bare feet, while
she talked on the phone. It was mostly a foot worship story, I
think, but there was a bit of tickling thrown in.

I remember specifically the part where he was tickling her soft
foot and she started giggling... her friend on the phone asked
what was so funny, and she grinned at him, saying it was her
friend, trying to get her 'car started', or more likely, her
MOTOR revving... as she said this, she started rubbing and
pressing her bare foot into his crotch.

Well, anyway, that story inspired a lot of my fantasies. And I
LOVE playing with my Shelley now and again, teasing her and tickling
her in public somewhere, like in a mall, or when we're in a resteraunt
by sliding an arm around her waist, grabbing a foot, or up under her
skirt when we're standing together... and tickling the bejevus out
of her, while she stands there and tries to hold it in, and keep from
bursting out in laughter.

She doesn't always manage. ;)

J-dark

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back