• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It Has Happened!

ArizonaTickler

TMF Poster
Last fall I went on a couple dates with a girl who works in the same building as I do, but for a different company. After those few, we decided that since she has plans on moving out of the city and I don't, that we shoudn't really date seriously. But while we were dating, I did tell her about my tickle fetish and we did tickle eachother a bit. I did even buy restraints off of Amazon.com in anticipation of some tying and tickling. But alas, we ended up going quite some time without seeing eachother outside of our building. We would occasionally text and try to set something up but it seemed to never work.

Saturday night I did receive a text and I did not have any plans, and she said she wanted to hang out that night. I mentioned that we never got to use what I had purchased, and she said that she had been thinking the same thing!

I was quite nervous with anticipation - never having tried any sort of bondage before. Before when we had discussed this, I had the feeling that only I would be tied down, which I was fine with because I am definately a switch if maybe not almost more of a lee. But I was quite happy when she arrived and said she planned on trying to be tied down as well.

So, after watching a bit of the Olympics, I led her to my bedroom and showed her how the restraints worked (they are under the bed restraints) and set them up. I was so excited that I was getting physically hot and my mouth was dry, I took a couple drinks of water before getting into position. I fascined my first cuff, to show her how to do it, and she took care of the rest. I had gone over a couple of scenarios we could try and she seemed to like the idea of asking me questions and tickling the answers out of me the most.

She sat on the side of the bed and asked me what my age was. Being the first time we had tried this, the bonds were perhaps a bit loose. I was able to wriggle away from her a bit. And also being our first time, she was being a bit too merciful a tickler. She would tickle me for about 10 seconds then decide I needed a break to breathe. After about three sets of 10 seconds I realized I might have to be a bit more forthcoming than I might like if we were going ot get anywhere. She started out tickling my underarms and ribs, two of my most ticklish spots. After the third time she tickled me for about 10 seconds she said, "Come on, really?" so I decided to give in and tell her 27.

She then asked me where my most ticklish spot was, which I had thought were my nipples. But when she tried them, it was actually not my nipples (at least on this particular night, sometimes my tickle spots change) but just below them that caused a great reaction. I jumped up, and since the bonds were a little lose, was able to almost get into a sitting position.

Eventually, after about 5 minutes she was running out of questions, so at the end of my session I told her to just tickle me for a minute straight because I wanted to see if I could take it.

I thought a minute would be easy, but I was surprised by how intense it was. My body temperature was certainly rising again, and I was trying to count the seconds as the tickling occurred. When it reached 30 seconds, I said, "Oh God, it's only halfway done!" I was able to fight the laugher for a few brief periods when she switched to less ticklish spots like my neck, but as soon as she went back to my torso I was unable to put up a fight at all. That was another surprise, I thought I would be able to fight the laughter somewhat, but when my ribs and chest were tickled, there was nothing I could do.

When my session was over, I wasn't even entirely sure I had enjoyed the minute of tickling, but I did know I wanted to try it again, so apparently I did.

When she took her turn in the bonds, I believe she was even more ticklish than I was, or less willing to put up a fight. She was quite forthcoming with her answers after a few seconds of tickling each time. Her most ticklish spot were her knees, but I enjoyed tickling her second most ticklish spot, her ribs, more, and concentrated there. Sadly, her feet are not at all ticklish, and I am a foot person. My feet aren't at all ticklish either.

I asked her why she liked tickling, and after a few seconds of tickling she said it was because it felt like a massage. She said she preferred to be the one tickled, but enjoyed being the tickler too. I asked her what she liked about being the tickler, and again after a few seconds of tickling, she said she enjoyed the look on the ticklee's face, both during and between the tickling.

At the end of her session, I tried to convince her to take on a minute of tickling, but she wasn't going for that. We eventually settled on 30 seconds, and she thrashed around quite a bit but did not sit up like I had been able to do.

Afterwards, we agreed that she needed to get revenge on me because I had tickled her too much. Sadly, as we were preparing to do this, her roommate texted her and she needed to go home as her roommate had forgotten her keys. But on the way out, she did say she wanted to try it again and mentioned that we should make the bonds tighter next time :)

Hopefully we'll get the chance again, or it could be another several months of near misses.

Gosh, I was so excited about being able to post my story that I accidentally saved it to the regular stories section instead of the true stories section!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back