• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Why you should not wear flip flops when working on your car!!!

soles4me

It was a warm summer day in mid July and I was home from work and sitting out in the garage. I saw my neighbor, Jeff out working on his car. He had it partially jacked up and was under the car making some kind of repair. I walked over to offer any help he may need. He said he didn't need any help. I noticed right away that he was wearing flip flops and has some awesome looking feet. I couldn't help but to wonder if he is ticklish. I started a conversation with him and tried to work into it about tickling. I wanted to so badly to just grab off one of those flip flops and go to work on his barefoot. We got on the subject of Spa's and he mentioned that he goes in for pedicures every so often. I said, "Wow, doesn't that tickle? ". He said you bet your ass it does, especially since I am ultra ticklish on my feet. I felt my cock start to throb. So, you are ticklish ehh?? Yes I am, I just about go insane. That is good to know. Jeff says, why is that? Oh I don't know, probably because I am going to.... Going to what says Jeff and before he could say another word I had lowered the jack just enough where he was kind of trapped and I removed both flip flops and went to work on his bare soles. He has the most amazing feet for a guy. So soft and ticklish. It wasn't but maybe 10 minutes and I was blowing my load. I noticed Jeff was sporting quite the erection too. I couldn't help it but to poke at his throbbing penis. He said he was just about to explode and wanted me to finish him off. I agreed and pulled his shorts down just enough to allow his rock hard cock to stand up. I have never sucked a guy off before but for some reason I did his. He shot his load far enough in the back of my throat I had no choice but to swallow. He is my tickle buddy ever since that day.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back