• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle chair used this morning on Stern

kingofswing

TMF Regular
I turned on the radio about 9:45 or so Eastern time (I'm back in Boston visiting the fam!) and heard Howard talking about having some girl in the tickle chair. He mentioned the chair a lot during the news as well, so it seems like he definitely used it today. I think he may have let someone plug something in exchange for taking a turn in the chair.

Sorry I don't have more details than that...anyone know anything more? You west coast people...tune in now! :)

He Used It Alright!

He definitely used the tickle chair! He had a girl named Moet (yes, like the Champagne) submit to the tickle chair for plugs about some documentary she made. He then interrogated her about anal sex and other kinky things. If she wouldn't divulge answers, then she was tickled till she talked. It sounded like the tickling was done on the feet and sides. She seemed to be very ticklish, and she was a screamer. This was about 9:15 am, EST. Her website was something along the lines of www.moet.net. Only problem was the tickling was done by Stuttering John...not exactly a Renoir of tickling technique artistry. She even commented that he tickles like he talks. It sounded overall like a great segment. It almost made me break my treadmill.

Her name is Moet

I think you can find her at moet.net But if not punch her name on yahoo! search and she is on the first page of links. I too missed most of it but I caught the end and she is a real screamer. Howard and the guys found her really annoying.You can go to marksfriggin.com to find a synoposis of the show and when it will be on .

Wonderful! If anyone knows when it'll be shown on E! or if anything about this pops up on Moet's website, please post! Thanks. :cool:

P.S. Thanks for the info, todd.

Well...

I don't know about Stern this morning, but after looking at her site, I can tell you this: SHE'S HOT!!!!

E! airings

I just checked the E!online page for Stern's show on there, listing a weekly schedule, and I didn't catch anything about that very very hot chick on this morning. However, the pam and natalie show is re-airing this coming saturday, at 11pm and 11:30pm, so anyone who's interested, there ya go

I heard the whole show this morning and it sounded pretty good to me.......Can't wait to see it when it airs!

Don't Howard's shows appear on E! about a week after they air on the radio?

dig dug

did he mention what she was wearing? like shoes etc? what was her laugh like? what did she say? thanks

Mp3

Dosent someone usualy make an audio of Howards show, i remember an Mp3 of Carmen geting tickled that was far longer than the E! segment. I cant get if off the Alt.binaries.howard-stern newsgroup cause i use AOL but if anyone can that would rock. ((im getting Cable modem here soon so i might be able to contribute instead of being a perverbiale drain on the tickling economy)) Thanks

http://www.marksfriggin.com/news.htm

Moet The Model In The Tickle Chair. 12/16/02. 9:45am
This model by the name of Moet came in to promote some DVD documentary that she has out. It's available on her web site Moet.net.
Howard came out of break and said before they got to news he had to see some hot chicks since he hadn't seen any all morning. Howard said that Moet was really hot and some of the guys were going nuts over her. When she walked in Howard told Sam Simon that his new girlfriend had just walked in. Howard said that Moet isn't naked on her web site but she charges $3500 for photos of herself. Moet said she has artwork on the site that she sells. When Howard and Sam heard that they looked at each other and just laughed. Howard checked out her breasts and asked her if they're real or not. She claims that they are real. Howard talked to her about that for a short time and then had her get into a bathing suit and told her she has to get into a bikini and get in the tickle chair to get plugs for her stuff. She went and got changed. Meanwhile Artie moved to the couch where Sam Simon was sitting so he'd have a better view of the tickling.

Moet came back in and the guys said she had a great body. She said she's been having nightmares about this tickling thing for weeks since she was booked on the show because she's so ticklish. She was laughing as she was being strapped into the chair. Howard said she was strapped in really tight so she couldn't get out of the chair. Howard spent a couple of minutes talking to her before starting the tickling. She wasn't answering some of his questions fast enough so he had Tickle Master Stuttering John tickle her. She screamed out and laughed each time he touched her. She got in a couple of plugs for this documentary DVD she has. Howard let her talk about that but got bored with it and had John tickle her more. She asked for a ''time out'' at one point but the guys said she can't do that. Howard and the guys asked her a few more questions while she was still in the chair and John would tickle her once in a while. Howard asked her if she's ever kissed another girl before. When she said she hasn't, John called her a liar and tickled her. She eventually complained that John was hurting her the way he was tickling her. Howard tried to get her to say that she was a filthy little whore but when she wouldn't, John tickled her.

Howard wrapped up the tickling and talked to Moet about this documentary a little more. She said she did interviews with people who have never been famous and said that they're pathetic. She said she did it when she was 18 years old and got some famous people to appear in it.

Howard took a couple of phone calls for her and let some people complain about her before wrapping up the interview. He also had John tickle her a little more.

Boy, do l love those screamers!!!

I heard the bit with Moet on the Howard Stern show this morning and she was by far THE BEST TICKLE CHAIR VICTIM THUS FAR! I can't express enough how much I love to hear the desperate screams of an incredibly ticklish girl. She even said she had nightmares about the tickle chair all week before today. I can't wait for Howard to air this on his E! channel show. :D :D :D

I have the mp3 of this, but the unfortunate part is over 20MB(the second half of the show) If I knew how to edit it down then I would try to post it for you.

IGGy?

Where did you get the mp3 from or did you make it yourself. I understand its huge but seems to be worth the wait if i can track it down.

mp3

you can get the show mp3 off of the news group alt.binaries.howard-stern you will be looking for the header dec16 2002 nothing-but-show-comm-free-wbcn yENC 2of2

Re: mp3

grah12 said:
you can get the show mp3 off of the news group alt.binaries.howard-stern you will be looking for the header dec16 2002 nothing-but-show-comm-free-wbcn yENC 2of2

What newsreader are you using? I just downloaded free agent and I can't get the damn mp3s... can someone help?

Newsgroups.

AOL wont let me download it, and MSN wont even pick up the newsgroup. If anyone could help me get a copy of this I could make it worth your while, especialy when i get my cable fixed. Im just afraid the mp3 wont be on when i get it fixed. Else i will just wait for the E! show. Thanks all for your help you all rock.

Iggy pop said:
I have the mp3 of this, but the unfortunate part is over 20MB(the second half of the show) If I knew how to edit it down then I would try to post it for you.

What newsreader did you use to get the MP3? Can you explain exactly how you did it?

I used free agent, and I don't know why you are having problems.

How do I get in the newsgroups? How do I know who my newsgroup provider is? I downloaded agent but it asks for my newsgroup server how the hell do I find that out? I have internet explorer If that helps. Someone, please help me I am lost.

When and Where: The Scoop(?)

In response to some of your questions, I can share OTHER people's insights :) from The Mouse Pad at http://pub108.ezboard.com/fthemousepadalerts.showMessage?topicID=5695.topic

One poster wrote: "She sure sounded ticklish as hell.Although Im not sure there was any foot tickling,or for that matter,even took off her boots.It was mostly on her ribs. "

Another mentions: "E! is showing Howard's favorite 25 episodes of the past this week so I don't think there will be new shows. Then next week and the week after they are on vacation and that usually means E! is in reruns too. So it might be almost a month before they show this on TV. "

Not the best news, but it's often good to have an idea of what to expect.

Bandit

dtrell, you got something to say go right ahead. I will not assume it was directed at me but I can only guess it was.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back