• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Special Delivery M/F

FeatherQuill

TMF Expert
This story is based on a fantasy I (and I'm sure many others) have. Don't you wish you could tickle whoever you want, whenever you want, even if you just met them seconds ago? That's the idea here. The story follows Lee, a delivery guy who loves to tickle. He happens to deliver a package to Ashley and just HAS to tickle her. Thankfully he just so happens to have some tools in his truck and combined with a genius plan he's able to do just that. I may or may not turn this into a series but I will be writing another story with a similar idea that will be a series. Anyway, enjoy!!

------------------------------

Special Delivery

Ashley had just finished getting ready to go out. Her shoulder length, curly brown hair was tied in a ponytail behind her head, she was wearing her favorite navy blue Sonic the Hedgehog shirt with a pair of short blue jean shorts that stopped just above her knees, showing her beautiful tanned, shaped athletic legs. On her feet she wore a pair of brand new white socks and a comfy pair of sneakers. The 5'5" girl was all set to go out on an adventure. The only question was: where would she go? The mall was the best bet but she always went there so where was the adventure? Still she could go window shopping or buy clothes or new shoes or something. But that required money, which she was short of at the moment.

Ashley plopped down on her couch and put her size five feet up on the coffee table that sat in front of it. Here she was all set to go out but had no idea where to go. She picked up a newspaper from the coffee table and flipped through it. Maybe she'd find something to do in the pages of the daily post. Maybe she'd catch a movie, she had enough money for that at least, and with her friends all busy she would be by herself so it would be even cheaper. She started to look for the current movie section when the doorbell rang. She looked up from the paper and stared at the door with a puzzled look on her face.

"Who could that be?" She wondered aloud.

Ashley set the paper down and hopped to her feet. She was at the door in seconds and her blue eyes peered through the peep hole to see a man in a brown uniform holding a box under his arm.

Must be for mom. She thought.

She opened the door and met the man. He was about 5'7 with short brown hair, blue eyes, and one of the best smiles she'd seen in a while. The name on the tag pinned to the pocket on the left of his shirt read 'Lee'. She eyed the package under his arm curiously.

"Hello." He smiled. "I have a package her for a Mrs. Cline. Is she here?"

Ashley shook her head. "No she's out right now. She's my mom, you can leave it with me."

Lee looked over the clipboard he had in his other hand. "That's fine. I'll just need a signature." He pulled a pen from his pocket and set it on the clipboard, then turned it around and handed it to her. Ashley took it and, taking the pen in her right hand quickly signed the paper and set the pen back down.

"Will that be all?"

Lee looked over the clipboard again. He marked in a spot for the date and filled out a couple other things then stopped. A subtle grin came to his lips then disappeared just as quickly.

"That's odd... it says I'm also going to need a footprint."

Ashley raised an eyebrow. "A footprint? I've never heard of that before."

Lee looked over the clipboard again. He raised his head a moment later with a satisfied grin on his face. "It's a new procedure, they just introduced it this month."

"Oh I see. Does it take long?"

"Nope, just a few minutes."

Ashley sighed. "Okay. Go ahead." She raised her knee up to her midriff exposing the sole of her shoe.

Lee chuckled. "You misunderstand. A shoeprint won't work because anyone can buy the same pair of shoes as someone else. I need a bare foot print."

Ashley blinked. "A bare foot print?"

Lee nodded. Ashley just stared at him, her mind racing. A bare foot print?! I have to let this guy touch my feet?! Ok Ashley, get a hold of yourself. It's probably just a stamp pad and paper of some sort, no touching at all. And it only takes a few minutes. I can do this.

Ashley took a deep breath. Her feet were incredibly sensitive and even moreso ticklish. Her friends would extort her by holding her down and tickling her until her face was as red as a tomato and she was on the verge of wetting herself. She hated them for it but they didn't do it very often, it was a rare occurance. She took another deep breath and nodded to Lee.

"All right. Come inside." She turned to lead him into the house. Lee held up a hand and motioned to his truck.

"I need to get the footprint reader from the truck. It'll just be a sec." He hurried back to his truck and hopped inside. A few seconds later he emerged from the truck carrying a big wooden slab and two shoeboxes.

"What's all that?"

Lee walked up to her and showed her the wooden slab. "This is the footprint reader. It looks archaic I know but it works great."

Ashley sighed. "Ok. Let's go get this over with."

She led him into the house and closed the door behind him. At this time she noticed how great his legs were. They were shaped and muscular, like a runner's or something; probably from carrying packages so much. She led him to the couch she was sitting at before she answered the door and sat down. Lee set the wooden slab down on the floor and set the boxes and a black zipper bag on the coffee table. She hadn't noticed the bag before as it was hidden behind the shoeboxes. He opened the bag and pulled two black, rectangular objects from it. They were about an inch or so wide with slots in the middle.

"These are the stands for the holder. They have suction cups on them to make sure the holder doesn't fall or anything." Lee explained. He set them on the table and placed the wooden slab on them, then locked it in place using a vice-like lever. Once it was secure he grabbed the slab with both hands and shook it. The slab barely moved, confirming it being ready. He then grabbed the top of it and pulled it open, revealing two half-circles and a hinge that allowed it to open.

"So that's how it works..."

Lee nodded. "Yep it's pretty simple. You just put your feet in here and this thing holds it in place so I can take the print."

Ashley looked at her feet and then the wooden slab. She felt nervous all of a sudden. "You only need one footprint right?"

"Actually I need one of both feet. It's for our records. If we have to do this again we'll only need one since we'll have these prints to compare it to."

Ashley swallowed hard. "Oh I see."

Lee pulled a small bottle from the black zipper bag and set it on the table along with a sealed bag that had "towel" printed on it. "Ok Miss... uh... actually I don't think I got your name." He chuckled.

Ashley's eyes were fixated on the holder. "Ashley." She said softly without looking at him.

Lee smiled. "I'm Lee." He said, pointing to his nametag. "Alright Ashley, I'll need you to take your shoes and socks off and place your feet on these circles here." He patted one of the half-circles with his hand. There were cousions on them so the wood wouldn't hurt the skin.

Ashley nodded and started to untie her shoes. Lee's eyes were glued to her feet. He watched her untie her shoes and pull them off her feet. Her right foot emerged first, a soft white sock covering it and stopping just above the ankle. He wanted to grab it and rub it against his face but he resisted and watched the magical scene unfold. Her left foot came next, covered in the same white sock as the right foot. With her socked feet exposed he was quite aroused but now, the real magic started. Ashley slid her right index and middle fingers into the top of her left sock and slowly pulled the white cotton down exposing her tanned heel. The cotton began to scrunch up as it slid around her heel and up her foot. As it passed her arch Lee caught a glimpse of her soft, pink skin and was starting to sweat a little. Finally she grabbed the toe of the sock and pulled it, unscrunching the sock and sliding it over her toes and off her foot. Her left foot was now bare and completely vulnerable. Ashley wiggled her toes slightly and removed a piece of lint from between her second and third toes. She set her foot on the soft carpet and crossed her right leg over he left knee preparing to take the other sock off. At this time Lee was able to take in the beauty of the top of her foot. It was just as tan as her legs, a slight golden brown with no tanlines from sandles or anything. Her toes were a little long and toenails unpainted but kept perfectly trimmed and rounded. Lee was awestruck: he nonchalauntly moved the black leather bag over his crotch to hide his hardened self as he watched Ashley pull off her right sock in the same fashion.

With both socks off she wiggled her toes on the carpet. Lee watched each toe as it moved, wishing he could wrap his tongue around each one. Ashley took a deep breath and put her right foot on the right circle, then put the left in it's place. Lee was finally able to see the soles of her feet, and the sight was amazing. Her soles were the perfect shade of pink with no dead or rough skin anywhere and they looked as if they were just moisturized. Lee swallowed hard and shifted himself to directly in front of her feet. He straightened himself up then closed the top on the holder, sealing her feet inside. Ashley tried to pull her feet out of the device but to no avail, the holder didn't relinquish it's hold on her and her feet barely moved. A shiver went down her spine as she suddenly felt extremely vulnerable.

"H-how long does this take?" Ashley stuttered.

Lee grinned. "It'll be done in five minutes. Just try to relax, it's painless I promise. There's nothing to worry about."

Ashley breathed hard again and slowly nodded. "Okay."

Lee picked up the black zipper back and opened it, pulling a small bottle and small round paintbrush from within. He set the brush and bottle on the table then put the bag away, then pulled a small white packet from his pocket.

"An alcohol cleaning cloth. I have to make sure my hands are clean before I touch your feet."

Ashley cringed at the word 'touched'. Her breathing began to quicken and she nervously wiggled her feet. Lee saw her response and smiled.

"Relax. When I say 'touch' I mean it in the lightest sense. I barely touch your feet as I attach the footprint reader." He began to wipe his hands with the alcohol wipe. A moment later he was finished and he picked up the small bottle.

"This is the ink the footprint reader uses. I have to apply this to your feet so it can take the print." He shook the bottle and Ashley heard the liquid inside swishing around. Her heart was in her throat at this point, she had no idea what to expect. Her hands squeezed the couch cousion she sat on and her wide eyes were glued to the holder in front of her.

Lee clapped his hands. "Ok, shall we get started?" He leaned forward and flicked a switch on the side of the holder. Ashley heard the 'click' and then felt the holder vibrate slightly. The next thing she felt was Lee's hands on her feet as he gently pushed her feet back to the holder, and to her surprise she couldn't move them anymore. It was as if he had glued her feet to the holder or something as she couldn't move them at all.

Panic rushed through her as she tried with all her might to wiggle her toes but no luck. She had to fight with herself to take a deep breath and when she finally calmed down she asked Lee what was going on.

"What did you do? W-why can't I move my feet?" Her breathing quickened again.

Lee chuckled. "Oh sorry, this holder has a suction feature that holds your feet in place. It makes the inking process easier and faster. I'll turn it off once I'm finished. You won't feel any more than you are right now, which should be nothing. So just relax and we'll be done before you know it."

Lee took the cap off the bottle and set it face up on the table. He then poured some ink into it until it was nearly full then set the bottle next to it. Taking the brush in his hand Lee dipped it into the cap of ink as if he was a painter preparing to paint a picture.

"Just to warn you, most people say this part tickles a little. I promise I'll be careful." Lee grinned.

At that moment Ashley realized what Lee was going to do. Her eyes widened with horror and her grip on the cousion tightened more than she thought it could. Oh god, he's gonna tickle me!! Well maybe not intentionally but he's gonna fucking tickle me!! SHIT!! Ok ok ok get a grip Ash, you can handle this. It's just a quick inking and then we'll be done. Just take a deep breath and it'll all be over in an instant. You can do this!

Lee watched Ashley figet slightly as he drew the brush from the ink cap. He reached forward, moved his hand in front of her right foot, then made a slow stroke from the tip of her big toe down and across her sole to her heel.

Ashley took a deep breath just before the brush touched her foot and tried with all her might to hold it, but she lost it almost instantly. She laughed loudly as the brush skated across her foot leaving an ink trail behind. The brush tickled more than she ever thought it would and she could barely control herself. Being unable to even wiggle her toes made it seem that much worse as she grabbed her head with with her hands and shook back and forth, laughing hysterically.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! *Gasp* *Pant* *Gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-IT-HEHEHE-TI-TI-TICKLES!!! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Ashley bobbed back and forth on the couch as Lee applied the ink to her foot. It hadn't been but two minutes and he was more than halfway done with her right foot. One side of her ultra-soft foot was covered in black ink and Lee worked the brush on the other half, inking her third, fourth and pinky toes while working his way to her arch. He made sure to slide the brush inbetween each of her toes, which seemed to drive her crazy, or crazier as it would seem. With her toes completely inked he slid the brush down to her arch, which caused her laughter to jump at least 5 octaves. High shrieks were mixed in with her melodious laughter and she began to pound on the couch in anguish.

Lee was in pure heaven: he had a beautiful girl at his mercy as he worked over her feet and he could savor every moment of it. He was as hard as a rock and bigger than he thought he could be as the bulge between his legs continued to grow. He danced the brush around her small arch like a figure skater on ice and the result was Ashley going balistic. Her arms were tired from beating on the couch and her head was swimming from bobbing around so much she finally gave in and crashed, taking a pillow in her lap and burying her face in it. Her laughter could still be heard as if it weren't muffled. She squeezed the pillow against her chest but her shrieks could still be heard unhindered. Her fingers stretched the soft material of the pillow as she clenched her hands into tight fists. She tried with all her might to move her feet but the holder had them in its grasp and wouldn’t relinquish even an inch. She was completely at the mercy of Lee.

Another 10 minutes went by before Lee finally stopped painting. Ashley fell back onto the couch and gasped for air, her chest heaving. Her heart was beating its way out of her chest and she struggled to suck in as much air as possible. Finally she managed to control herself and catch her breath. Just as she was starting to relax Lee took from her what little comfort she had regained with one sentence.

“Ready for the left foot now?”

She bolted upright and stared at him wide-eyed once again, her chest still heaving. "WHAT?!"

Lee grinned. "Are you ready for the left foot now?" He said again.

Ashley shook her head. "Nonono NO! No more please! Just take the one print twice or something!!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that. Don't worry, it'll only take a minute... or three."

Ashley struggled once again with the holder, trying with all her remaining strength, which wasn't much, to break free. As with her previous attempts the holder strong and gave her no movement whatsoever. She fell back into the couch again and braced herself for the immenient torment, knowing full well she'd lose all control once he started on her foot.

Lee dipped the brush back in the ink and leaned forward, stopping just in front of her foot.

"Here we go."

He started painting her left foot the same way he did the right, with a long stroke from her big toe down to her heel. Once again Ashley erupted into laughter. Despite being as tired as she seemed she still managed to produce what seemed like an endless supply of that beautiful laughter. With every stroke of the brush Ashley laughed louder and slipped further into insanity.

"STAHAHAHAAAAPHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" She roared. Her plea fell on deaf ears as Lee's assault continued full swing. Just like with her right foot Lee took his time and made sure to touch every spot of her pink, delacate skin. He made sure each of her toes was completely covered with ink, making several passes over each toe. Ashley was even more hysterical than before. She threw her face back into the pillow and pushed it so hard she thought she would tear the fabric, and her laughter could still be heard clear as day. Lee savored every moment of her torment. He kept his progress slow, alternating between long, slow strokes and quick fast strokes. After he was satisfied with her toes he made his way down to her arch, where, just like before, her laughter jumped several octaves. He slowed his brush down even more as he painted her arch and added a circular motion to his stroke. The circular motion worked extremely well; Ashley was laughing so hard she released her grip on the pillow and let her arms fall to her sides, her face still buried in the pillow as she laughed into insanity. For a few minutes Lee focused on the center of her arch, using only the circular motion. This caused Ashley to scream inbetween bouts of laugher and if Lee didn't think she would smother herself with the pillow he would have kept going, but this wasn't the case. He moved the brush down to her heel and used the circular motion again, and a few minutes later he was finished.

Lee picked up the alcohol wipe he used on his hands earlier and wiped the brush with it, then dropped the brush back into the black bag he took it from. He capped the bottle of ink and dropped it into the bag as well, then zipped it closed and set it on the floor. Ashley breathed heavily into the pillow for several long minutes before pulling her face from it and falling back into the coushion behind her. She was a complete mess: her face was beat red and soaked with tears. Her ponytail came loose and was now disheveled and stuck to her cheeks in several places, making her look like Cousin IT from the Addams Family. She forced what air she could back into her burning lungs and brushed her hair from her eyes, pushing it back behind her ears. Lee couldn't help but smile; she was still beautiful even as a wreck. He let her catch her breath for a few minutes before speaking again.

"Wow. I didn't mean for it to tickle that much."

Ashley took another deep breath. "W-whatever. Are we done now?"

Lee shook his head. "Not quite. Just have to take the print now. See these boxes here?" He picked up one of the shoeboxes and pointed to the other one on the table. "These slide onto your feet and take the print. It only takes a minute or two and then we're done."

"Okay. Just hurry up. I'm at my end here." She panted, slowly regaining her composure.

Lee chuckled pushed a button on the back of the shoebox he had in his hand. A hole opened up in the front of the box, big enough for her foot to slide inside. He moved it over her foot until it was right against the holder, then pressed the button again. The hole closed, sealing her foot inside. He did the same with the other box, sliding it over her other foot and sealing it inside as well. Now Ashley's feet were inside these shoeboxes and completely hidden from view. Well, HER view anyway. What she didn't know was the other sides of the boxes were made of a clear glasslike material that allowed Lee to see inside as if he was looking through a window. These were no ordinary shoeboxes: they were actually special boxes designed to fit any size foot and tickle it relentlessly while Lee watched the show. The design was very complex. At the top of the box were five little brushes with stiff bristles for going in between the toes, and five little suction devices with little rubber bumps inside them that scrubbed against the toes while sucking on them rigorously. Below that was a slightly larger brush with the same stiff bristles that would scrub the ball of the foot and the area just below the toes. Paired with that brush was a softer, paintbrush like brush that would brush over that area once the previous brush was finished. Moving down to the arch was a rubber drill bit like object that would drill into the arch with varying speeds. There were several other tips to this drill, including a Sonicare toothbrush head, a rounded rubber head with bumps similar to the suction cups used on the toes, a stiff, pointed feather and a fluffy feather. These would alternate in their attack on the arch and switch at random intervals. At the heel was a roller with four smaller rollers attached to it, each with different sides: a paintbrush, a comp, a rubber hair roller and a plastic hair roller. These would alternate between attacking one after the other in succession and one at a time, each taking a turn brushing the heel as the main roller moved up and down. While all this was going on a big roller would make complete passes over the foot, starting at the toes and going to the heel. This roller was soft and fluffy and would rotate at varying speeds as it moved over the foot. To top it off there were small jets on the glass material that would spray a mist of lotion to keep the foot super sensitive and just wet enough so none of the devices would hurt it. Finally a large, tongue-like object would slide over the foot, cleaning it of the lotion and any ink that remained. The best part was all the devices in the boxes functioned at the same time . They were timed to alternate with each other but there was a constant tickle assault on the foot at all times, which produced incomparable results every time Lee used it. He had yet to find a person who could last more than 10 minutes before passing out. Maybe Ashley would be the first to beat that time.

Lee made sure the boxes were on securely and peered inside at her perfect feet, which were covered in black in and ready to be assaulted by the machines. Paired with the holder her feet were completely helpless. Ashley had no idea what she was about to face. He let her fully catch her breath before moving his hand over to the side of the box on her right foot.

"Ok. When I press this button the machine will activate and begin taking the print. It should only take a minute or two so just relax."

Ashley nodded but still looked worried. "This... this isn't going to tickle is it?"

Lee stifled a grin. "It shouldn't, but everyone is different. It won't be as bad as the inking, I promise." Lee didn't like to lie but somehow this seemed better than telling her, 'yes this will tickle worse than anything you have ever felt before'.

Ashley nodded again and took another deep breath. "Okay, I'm ready."

"Alright, here we go." With that Lee press the button and the box whirred to life. The machines above her toes started first, the brushes going in between her toes and the suction cups sucking them afterwards. Next went the brush below the toes that scrubbed the ball of her foot. It snaked its way back and forth in various motions, each hitting every spot in its path. Then it was the arch, each one of the bits did its job and touched every bit of her soft skin. Finally the roller on her heel did its job, each one of its rollers attacking with a different aspect: soft, hard, scrubbing and poking. Add to that the fluffy roller that covered the whole foot and you had chaos in a box.

Ashley's head flew back and her mouth spread open as far as her jaws would let it. Her eyes went wider than they had before when he was inking her. Despite laughing insanely no sound came out, she was completely silent save for a high pitched hiss that escaped now and again. She would gasp for air every few seconds but would lose all the air she gained the second after that. She couldn't even throw herself into the pillow again, the sensations were too overpowering. Imagine every spot on your foot, every ticklish nook and cranny, every nerve ending being tickled at the same time, by different devices at different speeds and strengths. Now imagine that on both feet as Lee turned on the other box. How long do you think you could last? Lee was betting Ashley wouldn't last more than another minute or two at most. How often to you tickle someone and have it tickle so much the only sound they made was gasping for air and a soft hiss of silent laughter. While some people are that ticklish these boxes brought that out of anyone and everyone they were used on. Lee watched Ashley sink back into the couch, her face contorting through one expression after another. Finally her eyes rolled back into her head and she fainted, sliding over onto the cushion beside her. Lee turned off the boxes and looked at his watch. She lasted nine minutes.

"Darn. I thought she would be the one. Oh well."

He pressed the previous button and the holes opened up again, allowing him to slide the boxes off of her feet. The boxes had completely removed all the ink from her feet; they were as clean as if she had just washed them. Lee couldn't help but lean forward and press his nose into her toes, inhaling deeply and savoring the sent and feel of her feet. He had felt a lot of feet but few were as soft as Ashley's were. He wished there was some way he could tickle them again but he knew if she ever saw him again she'd probably shoot him on sight. He gave her feet a soft kiss and pressed a button on the holder, causing it to finally relinquish its hold on her feet. He then undid the latch and opened it, allowing him to pull her feet from the soft circles they sat in. He took her ankles in his hands and swung her legs over to the couch and set them down. He straightened the pillows the best he could, taking one of them and sliding it under her head. If there was a blanket of some kind he would have covered her up but there was none to be found and he wasn't about to go rooting through her house in search of one. So he packed up the holder and his boxes and picked up the black bag and made for the door, but not before placing a small piece of paper in her hand and closing her fingers around it. With that he walked out the door and softly closed it, pulling it shut behind him. He gave the door a tug and listened for the 'click' of the lock before walking to his truck. Lee tossed the holder and other devices into the truck and climbed into the driver's seat, shut the door and drove off, disappearing into the distance.

Ashley would wake up an hour later, the soreness in her chest and jaw the only proof that what had happened wasn't a dream. She went to rub her eyes and noticed the paper she was holding in her hand. She uncrumpled it and read what was written on it.

"Thank you!"

A 'thank you' note. She scratched her head and looked at her feet. They were clean, no trace of ink or anything else for that matter. She bent over and picked up her shoes and socks then stood up, her legs wobbly from the ordeal she had just endured. She made her way to her room and pushed the door open, her sights set on her bed. She glanced at the clock on the wall above her desk. It had only been two hours since Lee showed up. She guessed she had been out for one hour so she must have been tickled for the other hour. She plopped down on her bed and slid her socks back on before sliding under the covers and resting her head on her pillow. Just as she was about to close her eyes, she made a statement to herself.

"I'm never taking my shoes off again."

And with that she drifted off to sleep.

absolutely fantastic .... read more and more ....

GREATTT! AWESOME!!!

The concept's kind of ridiculous -- lots of suspension of disbelief going on here. But the tickling was great, so I'm not complaining. Good job!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back