• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Experimenting with the blindfold (not so ticklish giggling, cont.) F/M and M/F

ticklitis

A/N: This is the continuation of Kyle and Ashliegh's tickling encounters. This is a little less like them, but enjoy it all the same. :)

----

It had been a long time Kyle realized as he watched his girlfriend sitting quietly with her laptop open on her lap. He often wondered what she was looking at on the computer, but wouldn't invade her privacy. The fact was, ever since their first tickling experience, Ahsliegh hadn't offered to let Kyle tickle her again. He was annoyed, and becoming a little impatient. He didn't want their bondage time to be strictly on birthdays and holidays. Deciding to sum up his courage to talk to her again about tickling, he sauntered toward his girlfriend, and cleared his throat.

"Ashliegh?" He was almost holding his breath now. He didn't know why he was so nervous about asking, but when his girlfriend saw the inhaled breath, she quickly poked him in the rib. The wind left his mouth in a rush, and he smiled, involuntarily clutching his side. "Ashleigh..."

This time he sounded almost annoyed by the gesture. He was frustrated, and didn't have time to smile for a poke that wouldn't allow him to have any say. Ashliegh was all grins now, and she shut her laptop before playfully reaching for Kyle's side, ignoring the gesture. Hunching over, her boyfriend chuckled out, "Come on...Ashliegh...stop!"

But she didn't, finding herself enjoying his torment. That's when her manicured nails found purchase, and managed to reach underneath his shirt. Kyle cackled, and laughed so hard his back arched. "Mercy...ash...please!"

She stopped, and searched him before backing away from him. "I'm sorry, I thought you would like this."

Ashliegh showed him her nails, which looked dangerous when she held them up. And they had been dangerous. Kyle quickly understood that Ashliegh was a relentless tickler who enjoyed his predicaments more than he was amused with hers. Unfortunately for him, he was not one to be a lee all the time. He was very ticklish, and only enjoyed light tickles for pleasure. The dangerous ones Ashliegh used were fun, but he couldn't enjoy himself as easily. As a new tickler, Ashliegh didn't know when to start or stop a session. He figured he should teach her some manners before allowing her to tie him up herself. She could really get nasty with those. It made Kyle queasy with the thought.

"I know you're new to this, but before you go off tickling me, I think we should learn some boundaries." Kyle said, finding the incentive to tickle his girlfriend again. The thought made his heart skip, and his glee made him think: tee hee hee, I win again! This is going to be great! "If someone's had enough, you really need to stop, especially when they're tied. You don't want someone to be completely exhausted. That's not fun for anyone."

Ashleigh didn't look too convinced. She had been reading tickle stories and looking at videos in order to find new ideas. She wanted to devilishly tickle Kyle without mercy, but remembered that most of those stories were a fantasy. She also remembered how kind Kyle was when he tickled her for the first time. Ashliegh had never been too ticklish, and often wondered if she could outlast any ticklee. Furthermore, because it had been her first time, she thought Kyle had gone easier on her.

"I guess that makes sense." She said, looking over at him with a smile.

"It all depends on how much the lee can handle." he said looking relieved. He paused for a moment. "So...do you want me to tickle you again?"

Ashliegh giggled. "You're the expert, so it might be a better idea."

Score! Kyle quickly stood up, and Ashleigh went to the bed and waited for him. She wasn't as nervous as she was last time, and hoped Kyle would show more mercy toward her underarms. As for her feet and thighs, she wanted him to tickle her like crazy. When he came back with the hair brush, and an electric toothbrush, she grinned. Kyle had mentioned he had bought one, but she only realized now what he was going to use it for. He must have been waiting for her permission to use it. Ashleigh removed her clothes, but stayed in her underwear. When Kyle tied her to the bedposts this time, however, the restraints were a little tighter. She couldn't move as much, and felt a little uncomfortable. She trusted Kyle, but that didn't mean she wasn't a little nervous now.

"Wait...what's the blindfold for?" She asked. She was a little uncertain as she tried to pull her restraints.

"It'll make your feet more sensitive." Kyle replied. "Being unaware isn't a bad thing when you enjoy it."

Kyle didn't think Ashleigh was ready to be blindfolded throughout the entire session, but he knew she would like it while he tickled her feet. That was his first stop, and he lightly trailed his finger down the middle of his girlfriend's chest, tummy, and crotch. He could sense her shiver in anticipation.

"Kyle?" He hadn't touched her for some time, and now Ashliegh was afraid he had left her there. Then she heard the buzzing noise, and squeezed her fists before squeezing her eyes shut behind the blindfold. Her nerves made her palms sweat. Then she felt Kyle's sole finger stroking up and down her arch. She licked her lips as the finger became two wriggling worms, one after the other. She was half smiling when he took her foot, and used all of his fingers. She blushed, giggling with bliss. Fingers didn't have much affect on her feet.

After warming her up a little, Kyle took the toothbrush, and applied it to Ashliegh's big toe. She let out a loud giggle, and placed her head to the side. Outlining the side of her toe, he continued downward and in between the second. Ashleigh's toes squeezed as her giggles became more fluid. She let out a small snort, apologizing for it before continuing her normal giggles. She almost asked him to stop when he ascended the middle toe, but bit her lip.

"Pbt...hahaha...Kyle...ok..hehe.ok..." She said switching her head in one direction before switching it abruptly again. He had finally reached her pinky toe, something Kyle would consider a sweet spot.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure you like this." Kyle chuckled over her giggles. He removed the brush and allowed her toes to flex. Once Ashleigh had calmed down again, he applied it to the tops of her toes, and allowed her to eep and giggle wholeheartedly. Once he completed all ten toes, he took up the hair brush. He knew this time he it was going to tickle Ashliegh a little more. The blindfold seemed to have that magic affect on her.

Starting with her heel again, Kyle made his way up her arch. Ashleigh jumped the moment he made contact, and started giggling immediately. Her boyfriend's slowness made her anxious, and she blushed from how wonderfully horrible it felt. When it made it to her arch, she shook her head in frustration. She didn't like to be tied this tight, and decided she might ask Kyle to loosen her restraints. At the same time, she was delighted with the brush. No longer giggling, she was full out laughing as tears beaded the corners of her eyes. After awhile, Ashleigh pleaded for it to stop, but could feel herself becoming aroused. Teasing her with it a little more, Kyle eventually relented and allowed his girlfriend a breather.

"God...please no more..." she said as her breathing slowed.

"I don't think god agrees." Kyle teased, and wriggled her big toe. He then moved away from her feet, and positioned himself alongside Ashliegh's thighs. He still had the hair brush.

Placing it by her knee, he began to tickle the side of it, almost making it underneath. Ashleigh laughed. "Oh...oh stop..ahaha....omg..." Her arousal was gone, until Kyle started moving up her leg. The brush really tickled on the inside of knees, but as it ascended up her thigh, she started to blush again. "Oh..." Her giggles became louder the higher he went, but no matter how hard she tried to close her legs, it was impossible. He even explored her hips, which made her giggle less sensually. He was teasing her.

"Please...Kyle..." she murmured, wanting him to continue a little longer. He did, eventually sending Ashleigh over the edge. Removing Ashleigh's blindfold, Kyle smirked. His girlfriend blushed.

"Now it's time for more." He winked at her, but placed the blind fold to the side, and grabbed the toothbrush. Lucky for him, Ashleigh was wearing one of those kinds of bras that unhooked in the front today. Removing the clasp, he exposed her creamy, white B-Cups. The cute pink nubs were still erect, but he decided to wait for them to get soft again.

Tickling her tummy and hips, Kyle enjoyed the sweet sounds coming from her, especially when the hair brush was a applied to her ribs. She pleaded real quickly. "Now I'm going to teach you about the safe word. When you say it, I have to stop immediately. Ok?"

Ashliegh nodded, remembering what she had read about online. She was nervous again, but knew that this experiment might lead to more pleasurable things, especially where her feet were concerned. Taking the brush again, Kyle moved it to her ribs and tickled after telling Ashliegh that her safe word was red.

Ashliegh eventually couldn't find anywhere to squirm, and arched her back. She instantly thought that allowing herself to be tied again was a big mistake. She pleaded for him to stop, forgot the safe word for a moment. "Red hahah...! RED RED RED!!"

She laughed and laughed without screaming, but she still couldn't handle anymore brush work to her ribs. She sighed. Kyle smiled. He seemed to have the tickler smirk and glint to his eyes now. "Kyle...next time can you not tie me so tight? I like wriggling."

"Ok." Kyle replied, kissing her cheek, and allowing her a long break. He massaged and tickled her neck, which caused another bout of arousal. Then he started stroking the side of her breast.

She sighed and giggled again. Kyle's eyes only became more comically sinister. He started to tickle, and Ashliegh held back her laugh, trying not to make a sound, but hearing her own grunts and breaths. She was annoyed that past while she couldn't stop her laughter. Now she was determined again, but failed when Kyle intentionally stroked her underarm with her pinky. She called red then, and sighed when it stopped.

"Now for the finale." Kyle picked up the electric toothbrush, and placed the humming brush against the side of Ashliegh's breast. She giggled and giggled. She really enjoyed the tooth brush there, and when Kyle circled her nipple, she became louder.

"Teeheee..hehe...oh kyle...please stop.." But it didn't sound like she wanted him to stop, so he continued for a long while. Ashleigh eventually called red, eyes half closed from stimulation. She looked up at Kyle, and he untied her before making love to her.

--end

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back