• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle.Torture.Federation ** Feathertime #15 - tickling/wrestling

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Feathertime #15

The show started with an announcement by a blonde woman,
“Welcome to Feathertime number 15 – I regret to inform everyone that Mr. Mitchell was taken ill earlier this week, he is currently being looked after by the hospital”
CK: “Mitchell is not well? So what happens tonight then?”
JL: “I don’t know! Who is supposed to draw the matches for tonight’s show?”
The woman continued with her explanation,
“Therefore I would like to introduce myself – I am Kim Chambers and I have been instructed to host tonight’s show”
(The crowd roared loudly with approval)
K: “But first let me wish that Mr. Mitchell will be back with us soon”
(The crowd applauded and cheered)
K: “Now I have had experience with the TTF because I am in fact his ex-wife”
CK: “What? I don’t believe it”
K: “He sent me here to run things while he’s away – and I just hope I can bring you all entertainment with my idea’s and plans”
CK: “So what is she going to do then?”
JL: “Maybe she could let me oil her super long sexy legs”
CK: “Jason! Do you ever stop thinking about women’s legs and breasts?”
JL: “To be honest Chris… No I don’t, ha ha”

Kim strolled around the ring thinking of a match to set-up – but suddenly Gina’s tune broke out (Slipknot) and she stood at the top of the ramp,
G: “Miss Chambers let me be the first to welcome you here – but what I really want to say is why don’t you let me be in your match plans tonight?”
K: “Your Gina right? Well I saw you last week in that rumble – and I must say your were very unlucky not to win it, but to be honest Gina I drew my plans up last-night… and well your not part of them this time”
Gina looked angry and paused before shouting out “Well maybe you should think about it now”
Kim smiled and replied, “Listen to me young lady – I’m in charge now and WHAT I SAY GOES”
CK: “Whoaah! Kim Chambers just shouts back at Gina like she is a nobody”
JL: “I don’t think Gina likes it as well”
Gina paced the top of the ramp and then went back stage; Kim eventually went back up the ramp as well,

Backstage new girl Jasmine Jamaal entered the arena with her father; the Asian girl went to Mr. Mitchell’s office but met up with Miss. Chambers,
MJ: “Is Mr. Mitchell in his office?”
KC: “No I’m sorry he won’t be here for a few weeks – can I help you?”
MJ: “Yes! This is my daughter Jasmine – she is here to compete in the TTF”
KC: “Oh yes! Come into the office and I will tell you what we have planned for tonight”

Back in the ring Nurse Fiona made her entrance and she came down the aisle with her trolley,
CK: “Fiona has plenty of tickle weapons in that trolley doesn’t she?”
JL: “Yep she sure does – very handy in times of need”
Her opponent was Emma Davies – the brunette entered the ring and shook hands with Fiona,
CK: “Emma is always a sporting fighter”
JL: “Yeah? Well maybe after this submission match she might change her mind if she loses”
CK: “Emma is always sporting… win or lose”
DING DING!
The match started and both girls circled the ring – Emma made the first move with a swinging kick, but she missed and Fiona grabbed her leg and toppled her over,
Emma was grounded as Fiona began to tug at her boots – but suddenly Emma rolled over and got away from Fiona,
CK: “This is fast paced competition! Emma uses her speed to get out of Fiona’s grip”
JL: “Emma is just too clever for Fiona”
They tangled again but this time Emma tripped Fiona and she began to attack her upper body, Fiona giggled loudly as Emma dug her fingers into her sides – and then she tickled her under arms,
HHE HA HA HO HEH EEHH OEEHHYAAAA HEHA HHA HEE HO OHH HAA
Suddenly Fiona wrapped her legs around Emma’s neck and pinned her down, Emma struggled but Fiona’s powerful thighs had got her gripped tight,
Next Fiona grabbed hold of Emma’s left leg and began to un-zip the black boot, Emma still struggled but Fiona was able to remove the boot just in time,
JL: “Emma loses one of her boots – but Fiona can’t reach her kicking legs now”
CK: “And Emma is struggling like mad to get free while she has a chance”
Fiona let go when she realized Emma was almost free from the grip, but as Emma stumbled to her feet Fiona dived and grabbed her ankles,
Fiona was quick and smart as she peeled back Emma’s white sock – she quickly stroked the ball of her left foot causing Emma to giggle,
But Emma tried hard to reach the ropes as she continued to giggle more and more, after a few seconds she grabbed the rope and Fiona was forced to let go,
Both girls now stood up again and they paced the ring looking straight at each other, Fiona attacked but Emma was smart and she dodged – and within a few split seconds she grounded Fiona with a walls of Jericho style takedown,
Fiona kicked and struggled as Emma tried to remove her strapped-heels, but her kicking was useless as Emma snapped the straps on both shoes – and then she slid them off leaving Fiona’s white stockings exposed,
Emma began her tickling with a furious attack of frantic tickles to her soles – after 30 seconds Fiona was in tears and begging Emma top stop, but things got worse when Emma tore open the stockings to reveal her bare feet,
Fiona begged and pleaded but Emma began to lick her soles – causing Fiona to scream in laughter,
YA HEHA HE OHH HHAHA NOO THAT TEEEECKLESSSS HHA EHA HOOO STOP STOP HEH AHA HOO
Fiona lay on her back as Emma lapped away at her feet – she giggled hard and fast and could not control her laughter, but suddenly she seized the chance to use both of her legs and push Emma backwards,
Emma flew through the ropes and onto Fiona’s trolley – she smashed onto it and seemed to be hurt,
Fiona took some deep breaths and composed her self once more, next she got out of the ring and pushed Emma back into the ring, finally she picked up some of her weapons from the trolley – and then got back in the ring,
The referee was powerless to stop Fiona using the weapons on her dazed opponent – Fiona used the rope on Emma’s hands and bound them behind her back, she then began to remove Emma’s other boot and she dragged her over to the corner,
Next she quickly tied Emma’s ankles either side of the ring post, and within seconds Emma was completely tied up,
CK: “This reminds me of that awesome time Lita was bound to the post by the Radicalz – one of the first TTF matches when Lita beat Terri – but the Radicalz ran down and tied Lita up in an almost identical situation”
JL: “Yeah I remember that! They tickled her with feathers didn’t they?”
CK: “Yeah! And just look what Fiona has in her hand!”
Fiona smiled to the cheering crowd as she held two feathers high in the air – she removed both of Emma’s socks and tossed them into the crowd,
Emma woke feeling groggy and strange – it was then that she realized she was stuck, she instantly begged Fiona for mercy – but the nurse began to tease her feet with the feathers,
She twisted one of the feathers in between her toes, while the other one stroked gently across her foot,
Emma began to scream in hysterics and begged Fiona to stop – but within less than a minute Emma tapped out giving victory to Fiona,
CK: “Emma cannot take anymore and she quits out”
JL: “She knew from the start that there was no way out of this one”
CK: “Once her feet were tied to the post she could not do ANYTHING at all”
JL: “And her feet were defenseless against Fiona’s torture”
Fiona celebrated but then suddenly she began searching her trolley for something,
JL: “What is she going to do now?”
CK: “Emma is screaming for help! Looks like Fiona is not finished yet!”
Fiona pulled out a large black felt pen – she moved over to Emma’s tied feet and started to write something,
Emma giggled like mad as the soft tip pen stroked patterns on her soles, Fiona finished and left ringside,
CK: “What has she done?”
JL: “It says ……… YOU LOSE”
CK: “Fiona taunts her opponent even after winning!”
JL: “Yeah she wrote one word on each foot, ha ha ha ha ha”

Backstage Kim Chambers was busy in her office when Gina Badstuff burst in; Gina knocked paper from her desk and shouted at Kim,
G: “You don’t talk to me like that.... NOBODY does”
K: “What the hell are you doing?”
G: “I’m looking for that bitch Camouflage – and better still I can’t wait to get my hands on Stacy”
K: “LOOK HERE YOU! I know you’re angry about losing the rumble – but face it YOU LOST”
G: “I CAME 2nd and I think that deserves some respect!”
K: “True……”
G: “What?”
K: “You’re right! You came 2nd and you should be rewarded”
G: “So what are you going to do?”
K: “I will make an announcement before the end of the night”
Gina looked suspicious but accepted the deal and left the office.

Nickleback began to play and Crazyangel made her entrance – she wore a different style of clothes and stood at the top of the ramp,
CK: “What’s going on here? Melanie looks like she going to the beach”
JL: “Wait! Something is being uncovered next to the stage”
It was a massive swimming pool – full of yellow custard goo,
CK: “Oh YESS! A custard match….. I haven’t seen one of these for ages”
JL: “Wahooo! Get those bikini’s out!”
Melanie kicked off her flip-flops and waited for her opponent, it was Linda Smith who came out wearing a sexy red bikini and a towel wrapped around her waist,
CK: “Wow! I’ve never seen Linda look so fine”
JL: “My god! You can say that again!”
DING DING!
The match began and Linda and Melanie fought at the top of the ramp – they tussled on the stage as Mel tripped Linda,
Crazyangel began to tickle Linda’s thighs causing her to laugh loudly, but suddenly Linda tickled back and Mel’s exposed tummy took a few hard tickles,
CK: “These two are tickling the hell out of each other”
JL: “wow! Look at Mel’s technique!”
Melanie tossed Linda to the hard metal ramp – and as Linda writhed in pain she picked her up, she grabbed her hand and Irish whipped her across the stage towards the pool,
Linda’s running momentum sent her flying off the stage and straight into the pool of custard,
JL: “Wahoo! Linda’s in the goo and look at the mess she’s made”
CK: “She doesn’t know where she is”
While Linda splashed about Crazyangel stood back and ran across the stage – and with a massive leap she dived off the stage and straight onto Linda,
At the same time Crazyangel pinned her opponent and the referee made the count from outside,
1………………………..2………….
Linda kicked out of the pin – she sat up coughing and choking from the custard, Mel picked her up and placed her dangling over the side of the pool,
Next she grabbed hold of Linda’s feet and quickly tickled her soles, Linda screamed with laughter and struggled to get away,
But Melanie kept pulling her back into the pool and tickling her feet,
CK: “Linda can’t take anymore! She’s going to tap out soon”
Suddenly Crazyangel went for a toe-sucking submission – she wrapped her mouth around Linda’s toes and began to suck and nibble her gorgeous toes,
Linda screamed in terror and kicked out with her other foot, Mel was sent flying back into the custard – and Linda dived on top of her,
JL: “It’s a pin!”
1………………….2………………….3 (No Mel kicked out)
Mel wiped the gunk from her eyes and looked round for Linda – but she didn’t notice Linda was behind her, and then Linda began to tickle her ribs from behind – Melanie screamed in laughter and kicked her legs splashing about,
HHA HYA HHA EH AHOOOOO YYA EHHA EEEEK HAHAHAHA
Melanie suddenly scrambled away and tried to get out of the pool – Linda chased and grabbed Mel’s right leg, but somehow Mel grabbed Linda’s head under her arm and raised Linda up onto the side of the pool,
Both girls stood balancing on the side of the pool – when suddenly Mel dived off to the outside and landed Linda’s head to the mats on the floor,
CK: “Melanie lands her Super Tornado DDT”
JL: “And poor Linda’ is KO’d”
Crazyangel slowly covered her opponent – 1………………..2………………….3
DING DING DING!
CK: “This one is over!”
Crazyangel celebrated and left ringside – Linda lay unconscious and soaking wet on the floor,
But suddenly Chantel and Lucy Rival appeared from under the stage – along with a tall guy,
The 3 of them lifted Linda up and took her backstage,
CK: “What the hell? The Rival Crew are kidnapping Linda”
JL: “And who was that man? Chantel and Lucy got some help from that mystery person?”

Leanne and Laura were backstage running around trying to find the Rivals and Linda, they went to the parking lot and saw Lucy slam the boot of the car down,
They ran over to grab her but she got in the car and it sped off out of the arena,
CK: “Oh No! Linda has been taken away and the Rivals are out of here with her”
Leanne and Laura burst into tears wondering what was going to happen to their friend,
CK: “What do the Rivals want with Linda?”
JL: “The triple L’s have been divided”

Meanwhile Kim Chambers was back in the ring announcing the next match,
K: “The next match will be for the Feathertime title – this fatal 4-way will include the champion Sue Yang……. Along with Kerry Cash…… plus 2 debutants in the TTF”
(The crowd cheered and waited to hear who they were)
K: “New girls Crystal and Jasmine Jamaal”

The 4 stars entered the ring as Kim made one more announcement – “This will be a ladder match and the first person to grab the belt wins the title”
CK: “Wow! This will be interesting!”
The stars began the match as the bell rang – the title match started and Sue attacked Kerry, while Crystal charged Jasmine to the ground,
Kerry fought back as Sue landed a few karate chops – and Sue eventually got Kerry to the floor, and then she began to try and remove Kerry’s silver stilettos – but the rich bitch kicked back knocking Sue out of the way,
Meanwhile the 2 new stars were trying to tickle each other senseless, Crystal was tickling Jasmine’s toned tummy – while Jasmine tickled her ribs,
But it was broke up when Kerry dived in to attack them both, suddenly all 4 women battled on the floor – tickling : kicking : and slapping each other,
CK: “This has turned into a mass brawl”
JL: “Hold on! There go Sue’s trainers”
CK: “Oh look and Crystal’s left boot is being un-zipped”
JL: “And she cannot do anything to prevent it – because Jasmine has her arms locked down”
Kerry grabbed Jasmine and pushed her into the corner – next she kicked her in the stomach, and Mr. Jamaal stood on the side of the ring angry with what Kerry had done, he began to shout abuse at her – but Kerry made a finger gesture and slapped him from ringside,
Sue was barefooted but she had got Crystal’s left boot off – and was now attempting to tickle her pink socks,
Crystal struggled and tried to fight back but Sue eventually got her foot locked under her arm, next she tickled hard on her socked foot driving Crystal insane with laughter,
HHA EHHA HE HA NOT MY FEET NOO HHA HO HEH HA HA AHHAHAA
Crystal kicked out with her other leg and tripped Sue over – the Japanese star fell to the ground and Crystal instantly attacked her, Sue feet were tickled hard and fast by Crystal – the champions laughter grew louder and louder as Crystal tickled the soft area by her heel,
YYA AHHE HA HO LEEMEEE GOO HHA HA EH HAHA HO
Meanwhile Mr. Jamaal had grabbed Kerry Cash and was now tying her ankles to the bottom of the ring-post, Kerry screamed for help as Mr. Jamaal knotted her ankles tight – next his daughter Jasmine got out of the ring, and she stood by Kerry’s bound ankles – she then slowly removed Kerry’s silver heels,
Kerry grabbed onto anything trying to pull her legs free – but it was no use, her feet were about to be tickled silly as Jasmine tossed the stilettos to one side,
Jasmine dragged her long nails across the wrinkled soles of Kerry’s feet, Kerry’s toes flexed and her legs wiggled about in a desperate struggle,
Jasmine circled patterns around the soft soles of her feet - and poor Kerry broke down into hysterics, her laughter grew louder and louder – and a panic stricken voice pleaded for mercy,
CK: “No use quitting for Kerry – just like Kim said: this one has to be won by grabbing the belt”
JL: “My god even Mr. Jamaal is joining in now – Kerry is screaming her head off”
The referee ran over to try and stop Mr. Jamaal helping Jasmine – he then demanded that he left ringside, and Mr. Jamaal eventually agreed and went backstage,
But Kerry’s feet were still bound to the post and Jasmine continued to enjoy the torture she was inflicting on Kerry,
AAAARGGHHHHHH PLEASEEE HHA EHE HA SSTOOOPP AHAHA EHHA HAE HOO HAHA OH GOD NOOOO HAHA H STOP IT STOP IT HHA EHA HAA HHEHHEHHHAHA OH PLEAASSEE STOOPPPH AHHA EHHAHA AHHAHEH HOO
Meanwhile Sue yang had now been tickled silly – she lay on the floor giggling while Crystal grabbed a ladder,
Crystal set-up the ladder in the ring and prepared to climb it – but Jasmine dived in the ring and began to tickle Crystal’s feet as she climbed,
Crystal let out a huge scream and fell from the ladder giggling – Jasmine dived from the ladder onto Crystal and instantly began to stroke her socked feet,
Crystal struggled and pulled herself away as Jasmine yanked off one of her socks, Jasmine turned as Sue tackled her to the ground, and now the Japanese and Indian stars were locked in a tickle fight,
Jasmine’s tummy was exposed to some brutal tickling from Sue – but the Japanese girl took even more beatings on her soles – Jasmine tickled her feet senseless as she dug her nails deep into her soles,
Meanwhile Kerry began to beg Crystal to un-tie her – and the new TTF star paused before helping Kerry out of the bind,
CK: “What the?…….”
JL: “Hold on this is a 4-way match – why would Crystal help Kerry?”
CK: “I don’t know but look! …. They seem to be making friends”
Kerry held out her hand and Crystal shook it – they smiled at each other and then Kerry said: “We shall get those two but lets not tickle each other – if we work as a team one of us can win the title”
Cry: “Ok! Let’s get them”
Kerry and Crystal moved over to attack Sue and Jasmine – Sue was tossed aside as Kerry and Crystal began to kick and slap Jasmine,
Then they tossed her into the corner and Kerry held her against the post as Crystal began to remove her shoes,
Jasmine begged them not to tickle her – but Kerry told her to “shut up!” and Crystal continued, Jasmine’s slip on shoes were taken off and thrown into the crowd – next Kerry tickled her ribs while Crystal tickled her feet,
But Crystal had hardly started when Sue dived in to drag her away – Sue pushed Crystal into the corner and began to choke her on the bottom rope with her foot,
Kerry released Jasmine and ran over to kick Sue in the head – Sue was down now and Kerry grabbed her bare feet, she slowly dragged her nails up and down Sue’s soft sole, and the Japanese star giggled like mad, Kerry was soon blowing out into a full pace frantic tickle,
Meanwhile Crystal climbed the ladder along with Jasmine – but it was Jasmine who got to the top first and she grabbed the belt, Crystal also grabbed hold of the belt just as the ladder fell – and now Crystal and Jasmine clung onto the dangling belt, they tried to kick each other but neither would let go,
Suddenly Kerry got up and jumped to grab Jasmine’s leg – she pulled her down and instructed Crystal to pull the belt harder,
But it wasn’t coming off and Crystal began to panic as her grip began to weaken, Kerry turned to see Sue grab her – and she slammed her to the ground, next she grabbed Crystal’s foot and used her body weight to pull her down,
CK: ”So close to having a new champion that time”
JL: “I know and Crystal almost had the belt”
Sue dragged Crystal to the outside of the ring – she was kicking and struggling, and then Sue decided to tie her opponent up – Crystal still struggled as Sue began to bind her ankles together, she soon realized she was stuck and screamed for Kerry’s help,
But Kerry had problems of her own when Jasmine tangled her arms and legs in the ropes,
CK: “Kerry is tangled with no escape!”
JL: “This can only mean one thing for Jasmine……..”
CK: “What’s that then?”
JL: “TICKLE HER!”
And Jasmine did exactly that as she started to tease Kerry’s ribs – she tickled her and taunted her at the same time,
J: “koochee koooo your stuck now aren’t you? tickle tickle”
HHA HEH HA OHHAAH STOP IT LET ME GO HHA HA HAHA NOOO MORRE DON’T TICKLE MY RIBS AAARGH HHA HE HAHA
On the outside of the ring Crystal was tied up in a hogtie, her feet and hands bound together – Sue was now teasing her feet and quickly scratching her nails across her bare foot,
Now Sue began to peel back Crystal’s pink sock – Crystal’s face turned red as she screamed for help,
OH PLEASEE NOO DON’T TICKLE MY FEET I REALLY HATE IT NOO PLEASE DON’T I BEG YOU I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST DON’T TICKLE MY….AAAAARGGGHHHHHHHH HAHA EH AHHA HO HAH EHA HA HAYYYAYHAHAH AHHE HAAAAA AHNEEEEKKKKKKKK AHHAHAHA AHH NOO HHA HE STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP AHHA EHA HS HA AHA SSHIT NOO HAH EHA HA HAO EEEEEEEK HAHA HHHOOO
Kerry had now been tickled all over, her feet had also taken a beating as Jasmine continued the onslaught – she was now tickling one of her soles while licking and biting the other,
HHA HHE OHHA HARGHHH STOP EEEET HHA HAEEEEEK NO NO HAHAH EHHE HOO NO MORE HHA STOP I PLEASE HHA EHA HAHHA
Crystal and Kerry got tickled senseless for 6 minutes and then Sue and Jasmine both decided to go for the belt,
Sue set the ladder up as Jasmine ran over to attack – but Sue moved and turned round with a roundhouse kick - knocking Jasmine down,
Next she climbed the ladder and reached for the belt – she managed to get one hand on it when suddenly she felt Jasmine grab her ankles,
Jasmine began to frantically tickle Sue’s feet sending her into a fit of laughter, Sue began to lose her balance as she laughed harder and harder, she then attempted to move her feet but slipped and fell forwards off the ladder,
She landed with a thud onto the mat – and Jasmine slowly climbed up the ladder, she reached the belt and tried to undo the strap that held it in place,
And from nowhere came Kerry – exhausted and staggering she grabbed one of Jasmine’s bare feet and began to lick it devouringly,
Jasmine was horrified and squealed for help – she held on to the belt for dear life and tried to get her foot away from Kerry, but she began to lose her balance and the ladder swayed, Kerry began to slowly climb further up the ladder – and then she tried to yank on the back of Jasmine’s skirt,
Still holding onto the belt Jasmine jumped from the ladder sending it back behind her – Kerry fell with the ladder and it crashed down on top of her,
Jasmine dangled from the belt in a desperate attempt to pries it off, suddenly the buckle gave way and Jasmine fell to the mat along with the belt,
CK: “Jasmine wins! I don’t believe it”
JL: “She has paid the price though – that fall was a bit nasty”
DING DING!
Jasmine had won but she winced in pain holding her knee, Mr. Jamaal rushed down to help her,
Kerry lay battered under the ladder – with Sue lying by the ropes dazed, and finally Crystal was still on the outside – hogtied and red-faced,
CK: “Just look at the mess!”
JL: “Everyone is hurt or exhausted”

Backstage Kim Chambers had been corner by Gina Badstuff,
G: “So! What are you going to do for me? You said you would make an announcement but you haven’t”
KC: “Ok look I don’t have time but I might as well tell you now”
G: “What?”
KC: “I’m going to put you in next weeks PPV Hardcore title match”
G: “with Jakky and Claire?”
KC: “Yes is that ok for you?”
G: “Yes that’s great”
KC: “Well I have to dash now so see you next week”
Gina was very excited and she left for the parking lot with an evil smile on her face,
CK: “I don’t believe this!”
JL: “Gina has a shot at the Hardcore title next week at ‘Tight Restraints’ wahoo!”
CK: “She has only been here 5 minutes and already she is changing title matches”
JL: “I wonder if Clair and Jakky know?”
CK: “Claire is not going to be happy with that”

The final match of the evening was the fight for the vacant Tag-titles, The evil Hogslipper sisters take on Rachel and Claire – the winner takes the vacant gold,
The Hogslipper’s were about to make their entrance – Sarah-Jane and Katie-Leigh came down the aisle, both of them wore cowboy hats – along tatty shirts with torn shorts and cowboy boots,
CK: “The Hogslippers are by far the most vulgar and devastating tag-team in TTF history”
JL: “Yep! Sarah-Jane won that Semi-final on her own when they beat Leanne and Linda”
CK: “The stink foot is a devastating and smelly submission”
Their opponents were Claire and Rachel – Claire wore a white top with blue jeans and black boots, Rachel wore a tight red t-shirt along with torn jeans and flip-flops,
JL: “Did you notice Rachel seems to leave her feet exposed every time?”
CK: “Well as the TTF champion she simply shows no fear of having people tickle her feet”
JL: “kind of a trap I guess?”
CK: “Yeah maybe - I mean it attracts attention to her feet but then again it has its down sides”
Announcer : “The following contest is for the TTF Tag Team titles – it will consist of one fall and has no disqualification”
Rachel gave her belt to referee Foster – the bell rang and Claire started things off against Katie-Leigh,
DING DING!
The fight began and Katie-Leigh dived in with some slaps knocking Claire into the corner, Katie rammed Claire’s stomach and crushed her into the turnbuckles, Claire became dazed and hurt – Katie used this opportunity to take a run up and knee Claire in the ribs,
CK: “Well this is not the approach the Hogslipper’s usually take to matches”
JL: “It seems they have a plan to cool down the fiery Claire”
Katie attacked Claire’s ribs and concentrated on injuring her mid-section, eventually Katie wore Claire down and used the chance to get her boots off, but Claire still had some energy and she fought back – Katie stumbled and ran to tag her partner,
Claire staggered over to her partner but Sarah-Jane was already in the ring – and she bolted over to grab Claire, she dragged her to the center of the ring and she began to try and un-zip her boots, suddenly Rachel jumped in to help Claire,
CK: “What the hell all four women are all in the ring now!”
JL: “The referee has lost control of this one”
Rachel attacked Katie-Leigh while Claire began to tickle Sarah-Jane’s ribs, suddenly Katie kicked back and knocked Rachel out of the way, she dived on to Rachel and began to smash the back of her head off the mat, next she began to pull her hair and dragged her to her feet- Rachel screamed in pain as Katie yanked her hair,
Meanwhile Claire attacked Sarah-Jane with more rib tickling – she drove the Hogslipper sister into hysterics,
Referee Foster tried to regain control and forced Katie and Rachel out of the ring – meanwhile Claire continued her assault on Sarah-Jane as she tickled hard on her ribs,
HHA HE HYYAHAHAHA HHYAAAAA HHWAAA HOO HHE HAHAA HA
Sarah pushed Claire away and tried to un-zip her boots again – this time Sarah managed to un-zip one of the boots, Claire scrambled away and tried to tag in Rachel – but Sarah grabbed her leg and yanked her back, Claire’s boot slid off in the process and Sarah could now attack Claire’s white socked foot, but just as she went to grab her foot Claire kicked out and knocked Sarah flying across the ring,
Next Claire tagged in Rachel and both of them grabbed Sarah and began to take off her boots,
CK: “No don’t do that! Those feet are rancid”
JL: “It seems Rachel and Claire want to tickle Sarah’s feet – maybe that is the Hogslipper’s weakness”
Rachel and Claire knew about the dirty feet but still they pulled both boots off – Claire was then forced out of the ring by the referee, (and she grabbed her boot and slipped it back on)
Rachel suddenly pulled out a small bottle and she squirted it over Sarah’s soles, it was some sort of oil and she began to massage it in to her soles,
CK: “What the hell is going on?”
Suddenly Sarah began to wriggle her legs – almost as if the lotion was tickling, Sarah-Jane felt a tingling sensation across her soles – the warm feeling caused a great ticklish sensitivity, and Sarah screamed with laughter,
The referee didn’t understand what had happened – and he watched as Sarah-Jane squirmed, Rachel suddenly made the cover as Sarah giggled,
1…………………..2…………………(Kick-out)
Sarah staggered to her feet but the lotion made her feet tingle and she toppled over,
CK: “Sarah-Jane can’t even stand up – that lotion has done something to her feet”
Rachel now grabbed Sarah-Jane and she began to stroke her soles - up and down along her arches and in between her toes,
Sarah was hysterical and she begged for mercy but didn’t quit out of the match,
R: “Come on! Quit bitch quit!”
YYA HHE WHAA HHA YAHHAHHA HOO HHW HA HWWAAAAAA HHA HO HAHHWHEHEHE HAHAEHHA HAHA
CK: “Sarah is desperate! I think she’s gonna quit out”
JL: “Oh no! What a cheap shot by Katie”
The referee was furious and he tried to force Katie out of the ring – suddenly Sarah rammed her foot over Rachel’s face and rubbed it all over her,
CK: “Yuck! Rachel can’t take it! That’s horrible”
JL: “But the referee isn’t looking and Claire comes in with a massive clothesline”
Sarah and Rachel were down while Claire waited for a tag – Katie banged the floor trying to appeal to the referee – but he didn’t see anything,
Rachel staggered to her feet and slowly made the tag, Claire charged in to attack Sarah-Jane with some furious kicks,
She then whipped Sarah into the ropes but as she returned Claire missed the punch - and Sarah turned to use a superkick into Claire’s jaw,
JL: “Ouch! What a kick by Sarah-Jane”
Rachel was slumped against the ropes exhausted – and did not notice Katie-Leigh come from behind and drag her from the apron,
CK: “What the..? She can’t do that”
JL: “Why? She’s not in the ring so it doesn’t matter”
Sarah slowly moved over to Claire and began to slip off her boots; the blonde beauty was still dazed and could not prevent Sarah from removing her boots,
Claire was then tied up by her hands and feet as Sarah-Jane prepared her opponent,
CK: “Oh No! They cannot do this!”
Rachel’s feet were being tied to the ring-post on the outside and Katie tickled her soles, meanwhile Claire was being hogtied in the ring as Sarah bound her tight,
JL: “No Disqualification means basically NO rules and the Hogslipper’s are loving it”
Sarah finished tying Claire up and she looked down with a gleaming smile on her face, she slowly circled Claire’s socked feet gently making patterns across her soles, next she began to dig harder causing Claire to slowly awake,
Meanwhile Rachel was knotted to the ring post and was unable to get free, Katie-Leigh was now on the side of the ring waiting for a tag,
Sarah moved over to tag in Katie and now she began to tickle Claire’s socked feet – the blonde beauty giggled immensely and tried to wiggle her self-free,
But the ropes were tight and Claire was unable to move – Katie tickled harder and faster driving Claire nuts,
HA AHAA UHAAA UAHAHAH HO HHE HA HO OK GOD THAT TICKLES STOP HA HEE HAH HA HHA HHOOOO HHE AHHAAA
Katie tagged in Sarah again and now both girls began to tickle torture Claire’s socked feet, the blonde screamed louder as the Hogslipper’s teamed up on her soles,
Suddenly Katie began to suck her toes – whilst Sarah-Jane continued tickling the other foot, Claire yelled out in hysterics and begged them to stop,
OH NOO PLEASEE HHA HAHA HE HOO HHA EHE HHA AHHAA OH GOD STOP STOP AAHHA EEEKK STOP BITING MY TOESSAAAAAA HHA HE HA HAAA YAYAHHAHA EKK STOP EETT HHAA HE HOO
Eventually the referee forced Katie-out of the ring – Rachel had undone her legs but was too exhausted to get into the ring, Claire screamed for Rachel’s help as Sarah-Jane began nibbling her toes and ripping a hole in her sock,
Claire screamed in terror as Sarah-Jane devoured her exposed big toe, her socks were torn and Sarah was devouring her toes lovingly,
OHH NOOO STOPPP PLEAASEEE NO MOOREE AAWWWW EEEEKKK AAARGHH HELPPPP OH PLEASE STOP THIS I BEEGG YOUUUU
Claire was teased for many more minutes before she finally cracked and gave up, Rachel was unable to help as she lay dazed outside the ring, and the Hogslipper’s celebrated re-gaining the tag-titles,
CK: “What a terrible end for Claire and Rachel”
JL: “I thought it was great! What a match! You could say Sarah-Jane just sucked all the energy from Claire, ha ha ha”
CK: “Those pesky sisters have done it again! And maybe there is nobody who can stop them”
Sarah and Katie celebrated and grabbed the belts – it was a great moment for the sisters as they left ringside,
But the carnage was left behind – Claire was un-tied by officials and Rachel was helped up, Claire’s torment was over but she sobbed as she looked down at her soaking wet toes,
CK: “Poor Claire! She can’t believe that Sarah made her quit”
JL: “It’s not very often Claire submits but all that torment was just too much”
Rachel hugged her friend as they both realized their dream of tag-team gold was over,
Claire grabbed her boots and Rachel picked up her sandals – they both left ringside as the show came to an end.
CK: “We will see you next week at the Pay-Per-View”
JL: “Bye for now!”

THE END.

** Feathertime #15 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF033)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back