• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Salma Hayek!

Rockauthor

TMF Master
SALMA HAYEK

Starring in

Tickle Powder
(A ticklish celebrity fantasy)

The drop-dead gorgeous Latin actress Salma Hayek was on a Mohawk reservation in upstate New York, last year, filming a new movie where she plays a destitute woman who struggles to save her village from early American settlers.
During the six months she was on location, she learned a lot about the tribal history and customs in the Akwsasne town. There was one particular facet of their culture that caught Salma’s attention.
Between shoots, she and her co-stars visited a very unique little store in the midst of Akwsasne. The outside was painted in what seem to be a mural of ancient and mystical images of the Mohawk tribe.
Inside was an elaborate array of painted bottles and jars that were all made of clay. There was an old Indian woman, who looked to be in her 80s or even 90s, sitting Indian style on a cowhide rug. Her eyes were closed and it looked like she might be meditating.
Salma Hayek and her co-stars looked around the small establishment and noticed something about the different items on display that they found peculiar yet comical. They saw items like: “Confidence Hairspray,” “Patience Hand Lotion,” “Fall in Love Lipstick,” “Orgasm Skin Cream,” etc.
“Are these things supposed to be some kind of magic potions or something?” Salma derided, in her adorable Spanish accent.
But there was one specific bottle that held the beautiful girl’s interest. It was a white clay bottle with lavender polka dots that simply said, “Tickle Bath Powder.”
“Oooh, I like this one. I guess this is supposed to make me laugh when I am depressed, no?” She asked, rhetorically.
Salma Hayek walked over to the old woman, who opened her eyes and smiled at Salma with a bizarre, indicative gaze when the Latin bombshell approached her.
“Um, hi. I was interested in purchasing this item. I think it’s very cute,” said Salma, showing the bottle of Tickle Bath Powder to the old woman.
“Ohhh, you like to laugh, huh?” The woman asked, with that same eerie grin.
“Uh yeah, I was just telling my friends how this could cheer me up on days when I’m feeling blue.” Salma mocked.
“Yesss, everything you see here has the power of the spirits inside. Whatever wish the bottles claims to fulfill, is this wish that will be fulfilled,” the woman proclaimed with wide eyes, as her face turned serious.
Salma Hayek found the old Indian woman’s superstitious beliefs absolutely ridiculous, but still liked the cute paraphernalia . The sexy actress just laughed at the old woman and bought the bottle of Tickle Bath Powder, which only cost her a mere ten dollars, and left the modest store.
Later that night, after a long day of shooting, the Latin beauty was exhausted, and retired to her trailer. Before getting ready for bed, Salma Hayek drew herself a nice warm bath.
She grabbed her little bottle of Tickle Powder and opened it. When she got the top off she could’ve sworn she saw sparkles of light fly out of the bottle and dissolve into thin air, but she just simply dismissed it as fatigue making her see things.
Then very liberally, Salma began to pour the Tickle Powder into her bathwater. Once she was satisfied with the lather that foamed up in the tub, the incredibly beautiful Salma Hayek disrobed and slowly immersed her lovely form into her personal Jacuzzi - a contract proviso that Salma enjoyed very much.
“Ahhhhh,” she sighed in relief, as the soothing bath was indeed very relaxing. She groaned and writhed in total ecstasy. For some strange reason, though, she felt her skin becoming especially sensitive yet very refreshed. After awhile, Salma caught herself almost dozing off in the hot tub. She immediately got out, dried herself, and went to bed.
Later that night, Salma Hayek was rudely awakened from her sleep by a tremendous tickle in her ribs which was slowly intensifying with every second. Salma’s eyes went wide with fear, not knowing what was happening to her. She wrapped her arms around her body and curled up into a fetal position. Salma Hayek was INCREDIBLY TICKLISH!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! W-W-W-WHAT’S HAHAHAHAHA HAPPENING TO ME? AM I GOING AAAAAAAGH CRAZY?” The luscious Latina screamed, as she felt an incredibly ticklish feeling kneading her ribs, squeezing her sides, and tracing excruciatingly ticklish circles around her belly and inside her belly button. “AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEE! STOP IT! I’M TICKLISH!” She pleaded. But, stop what? There was nothing there to stop. Salma Hayek rolled around the bed, tossing her head from side to side and roaring with hard belly laughs, trying to resist the magical tickling assault.
Then the ticklish movie star began to feel the tickling creep up her sides seeking out her especially sensitive breasts, and around her neck, and eventually settling in the hyper ticklish crescents of her extremely ticklish armpits.
Salma Hayek went berserk!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HOW CAN THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BE HAPPENING TO ME? I MUST BE EEEEEEEK LOSING MY MIND!” Salma wailed. Her hands were firmly planted under their opposite armpits as she futilely tried to ward off her underarm attack. She kicked legs and stomped her feet on the bed. If it weren’t for the fact that Salma had such a large bed to wriggle around on she surely would have fallen off.
Then the tickling stopped for a moment, and Salma Hayek finally had a chance to catch her breath. She was covered in sweat and her hair was matted to her face.
“OH MY GOD! HOW CAN THIS BE REAL? I DON’T BELIEVE IN THIS KIND OF STUFF! I’M GLAD IT’S OVER, THOUGH! I’M JUST TOO TICKLISH FOR THIS!”
Salma said to herself.
But the Latin beauty spoke to soon, and Salma Hayek began to feel the intense ticklish feeling again, working along her inner thighs and the backs of her knees.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” OH! OH! OOOOOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! MERCY!”
Finally, the effects of the Tickle Bath Powder began to strategically work its way down to Salma Hayek’s most ticklish spot. The tickling had reached the actress’ pretty bare feet.
Salma went wild!
“NOOOOOOOOOO! NOT MY FEET! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAA AAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAGH! HAVE MERCY! NOT MY FEET! OH, GREAT SPIRITS, PLEASE STOP!”
Salma shrieked louder than ever before as she felt a horribly ticklish tickle on her sensitive feet. She felt scratching and stroking of her tender soles, especially the arches. She thought she might be tickled to death when she began to feel probing and digging under and between her super ticklish toes.
Poor Salma Hayek, all she could do was scream and laugh and scream and laugh as she bucked up and down on the bed, curling her toes locked in the cutest little way. She would have thought her hysterical screams would’ve alerted the cast and crew around her by now if it wasn’t for the soundproof walls she asked for in her contract, to keep out noise while she slept.
Finally, after about 45 more minutes of this all over body tickle torture, the tickling ended for good. Salma Hayek lay on the bed naked, panting and laughing as she still couldn’t shake off the psychological tickling that the effects of the powder had left her.
After her ordeal, Salma lay in her bed thinking. She knew she had learned so much just being around this small Indian tribe and their rich culture. But she also acquired a newfound respect for their beliefs and spiritually. In the end, Salma Hayek felt very rewarded.

THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back