• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's not what you think. F/F

alixandrya

TMF Novice
This is/was intended for a bigger project but this is what I'm choosing to reveal for now. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I toy with the idea of releasing her. Of kissing her lips, unbinding her wrists, and explaining my game.
It’s not what you think.
Yet one glance at her bare sole flickers a feeling inside me.

Ignites a vision. Sparks chaos.
The way a painter views a canvas, or a sculptor his clay. Its my destiny.
Are you just going to sit on me, or…
That mouth of hers.
One swipe of my fingernail silences her. It’s so peculiar how the soles of her feet are my greatest weapon. Her kryptonite. My strength and her weakness.
You realize, my love, that it’s taking a lot of discipline not to paint the town red on those bare feet of yours. Just three simultaneous seconds and I could have your other heel off, hitting the floor, ankle trapped, and fingernails flying.
The most I’ve said to her in the last hour. Powerful spoken word.
Please. No.
I lean down towards her, my stomach pressing hot against her back. My mouth lands at her right ear, and her shiver reverberates through us both.
I’m not going to torture you.
Every word is pronounces with calculated precision. She needs to hear every word.
Another shudder and I feel it in my tummy.
Baby. Just let me go. I’m not having fun.
The goose bumps that freckle down her arms proves otherwise. The slow twist of her hips against the sheets.
We both know that’s not true.
I bite the top of her ear softly, down around the side, nibble at the lobe. *Give her a reason to stay. A reason to behave.
I place kisses carefully, behind her ear, curving down her neck. Her exhale echoes around me as her guard falls to the ground with a quiet thud.
It takes resolve, willpower, and discipline not to turn her over, find her core, and release her, breathless and tangled in the sheets. But this is my game, not hers.
Its time for the other shoe to fall.
I give her one last kiss on that perfect cheek, and brace myself to sit up.
NONONONONONO. PLEASE NO.
Calm down, baby. I’ll finish what I started.
And she knows I will. And I could right now. But I won’t. Not until I’m finished. *
I don’t have to look behind me to know she’s protecting her heeled foot with her bare one. As if putting her hands up will stop a moving train.
I can’t help but stare.
A vulnerable foot fighting to shield the guarded foot, toes curling and flexing over the black sheen of my favorite shoes on her. It’s divine.
Her shrieking laughter shakes me from my daze. It hits the four walls of the bedroom and crashes back onto us both like a tidal wave.
It takes me a few seconds before I realize that I’m drawing on her bare foot. Making her scream and hiccup. I found her toes by accident. I think.

so sorry about the asterisk between the sentences. I'll never post from my iPad again...

Huh, that is an odd effect. I thought you did it that way on purpose lol
Well done

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back