• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture

Ticklish_Elena

Tickle Torture Part 1 M/f Slightly Erotic

Vincent finalized his plans to kidnap the heiress to the computer manufacturer having followed her for weeks to learn her schedule and routine catching up to her in the parking lot of an upscale boutique where she just got her manicure and pedicure.
Vincent took out his washcloth and soaked it with chloroform as Elena headed out of the building. She walked past him without giving him a second look, he snuck up behind her as she began digging through her Dolce and Gabanna bag for her IPhone. He covered her mouth and nose with the cloth, resulting in her screaming and thrashing . Vincent catches her as the chloroform sends Elena to dreamland. He brings her to his black van and drives her to his secluded cabin in the woods of Massachusetts. Carrying her inside removing her expensive clothing while securing her wrists and ankles to the corner of his four poster bed. Adding a blind fold across her blue eyes as the effects of the drug begin to wear off.
Elena opened her eyes to nothing but darkness.
“Welcome back from your sweet slumber”
He watched as she looked around even though she couldn’t see anything she was still anxious to find him.
“Where am i? Who are you?”
“Just relax my dear you are going to be the key to my riches.”
“Please, don’t hurt me”
“Oh don’t worry your no good to me injured”
She let a sigh of relief escape her lips.
“Just cooperate with me and this can all be over quickly, you just tell your daddy that you need money and all will be well.”
“Please my father and I are estranged he won’t answer my call”
“Why should I believe you?”
Vincent began to lightly slide his fingertips down Elena’s secured right arm. She bit her lower lip, his fingers getting soooo close to her exposed under arm. She bites harder on her lip as his playful fingers swirls in her soft hollow.
“Hehehehe!!”
“My my a bit sensitive” His fingers continuing to swirl as the giggles and laughter surface.

“Aww is the widdle princess ticklish?” He teased her.
“hehehahahah yesss now stop” she begged.
“Why should I?” Moving over to her other underarm.
“Because I can’t call my father when I’m laughing hysterically”
“You said he wouldn’t answer”
“ Well…he could…it’s possible” she tried to reason.
Wiggling his finger juuuuust below her undarms
“hehehhahahehe….stoppp pleaseeee”
“Maybe I’ll have a little fun before the call”
“nooo!!”
“coooooochie cochie cooooooooo”
“donntttt”
“He moved down to her tummy and began swirling playfully around and around her navel”
She started thrashing hard on the bed, his pinky finger grazes the bottom of her jiggling breast causing her to shiver. Tickle teasing the bottom of her breasts. Vincent grabs a fluffy make up brush and begins to swirl it across her hardening nipples.
“R0eady to call daddy?”
“Yes” she responds breathing heavy.
Vince grabbed her phone from her purse and called her father, placing the phone by her mouth she began to speak. “Daddy I need some money, I’ve been kidnapped…yes...well yes but he’s been tickling me, ok…he says he wants to talk to you.”
“Hello” Vince said.
He tells Vince that he caught my boyfriend tickling me and noticed how aroused it made me, causing an evil grin to appear on his.
Vince looked at her and said, hes not giving a dime.
vbref22: he says he's not giving me a dime

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back