• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TEST (Texas Society of Ticklers) and TFStudio.net presents: North Texas Gathering!

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
That's right, we're planning a North Texas Gathering, and would like to invite all of you to join the fun.

What happens at a Gathering, you ask?

Just a simple and informal get-together of like-minded individuals to meet, eat and play in a safe and non-judgmental atmosphere.

And best of all, it's totally FREE (donations are very much appreciated as this is out of pocket) but donations are NOT required and you will still be included in all the fun.

For those who can donate at least $15.00, I will send you any DVD from the Twin Feather Studio DVD collection as my small way of saying 'Thank you'

If you wish to donate, please send to my PayPal account @ [email protected] and under the notes and comments simply write TEST and I will know what it is for and will be happy to mail you a DVD

This will help recoup at least some of my expenses from the hotel (we will be renting a 2-bedroom suite which will allow ample of play space)

Food and drink will be your own responsibility

When: 02-05 November

Where: Studio Plus Hotel, Arlington Texas (Lamar and Highway 360)

Who: YOU

Please respond to this RSVP if you would like to attend

TXGIGGLEE and I are interested in attending. She is a great lee. You can see her photos in my profile and my albums. We have been to many gahterings in the past. 4 in Dallas, 3 in Houston, and 3 in California. Lets stay in touch.

OK we've had to have a change of venue and will now be held at:

Rodeway Inn and Suites
1175 North Watson Road, Arlington, United States

The October event was good. Will there be any more upcoming?

myself and another person were trying to get something going in San Antonio but its more of what the hype would be like but if TEST is happening again would really love to go wanted to this past yr but couldn't make it in the very end sadly

Im in texas once a month....in dfw area.....now i can finally put those chaps to good use. I am so there

I am definitely interested. I'm hoping to get to meeting & playing with some of y'all. Time to get to working on NOT working on those dates...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back