• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Med school student's mock abdominal exam (M/F, F/F)

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
Kara was a 27-year-old medical student and drop-dead gorgeous. She was 5'6", had sandy blonde hair to her shoulders, brown/green eyes, and could've passed for a model. One day, she was sitting in class, and the professor, Dr. Shaw, told the students they were going to be learning about how to perform the abdominal exams which are included in regular physicals/check-ups. He asked for a volunteer to serve as the "patient" for the class.

Kara's friend and classmate, Liz, was feeling playful and feisty and poked Kara in the side and pushed her arm into the air a little bit, to try to make it seem like Kara had volunteered.

"Kara, wonderful!" said Dr. Shaw. "Come on up!"

Kara was mortified - she had not intended to volunteer and did not want to have her stomach examined in front of the whole class - but she was generally a good sport and decided she couldn't really back down now.

Dr. Shaw had Kara lie down on the examining table and pull her shirt up just enough to expose her stomach fully. He then began explaining to the class the first steps of the process. "You want to begin at this part of the abdomen," he said, taking his pointer finger and sliding across part of Kara's stomach. Kara's stomach immediately retracted because it tickled. Dr. Shaw didn't seem to notice, and then began performing the "mock" exam, in a slow, drawn out way so as to demonstrate in detail each part.

Kara, who was very ticklish, began to make faces. She scrunched up her face tightly and gritted her teeth. Dr. Shaw didn't seem to be paying any attention to her reactions but some of her classmates had begun to smile, realizing what was happening. He continued to press around and Kara tried with all her might not to laugh. But at a certain point, the doctor's siding hands on her incredibly ticklish tummy were just too much. Because she'd been trying so hard to hold in it, the laughter came out in an explosive way. "Pffffttttt!!!!!!HHHHaaaaaaaaahhhaaaaha!" she exploded as her faced turned completely red with embarrassment.

Dr. Shaw barely missed a beat and maintained his teaching persona, using it as a "teachable moment." "You'll often find," he said, "that the abdominal exam is ticklish for patients. There's not a whole lot we can do to avoid this, but you can help them get through it by reassuring them it will only last a few moments."

With that, he continued pressing on Kara's stomach, much to her chagrin. She thought that once she broke down, he'd take pity on her and ask for another volunteer. But he moved on to an even more ticklish spot, close to her waist, and the composure that she'd regained was quickly lost. She even let out an, "Oh my god!" as her laughter started this time, and the scene was making some of her classmates grin in delight and others squirm in discomfort, imagining themselves in the same position.

Dr. Shaw continued to feel around for another several minutes, explaining each little move his fingertips made. Kara would catch her breath, calm down for a moment, and then lose it again, one time exclaiming amidst her laughter, "I'm too ticklish for this!" At the end, Dr. Shaw thanked Kara with a grin and said, "And thank you to our willing model, who put her stomach on the line for the sake of science."

That night, Kara arrived home to her roommate and close friend, Molly. Molly had very light blond hair, green/blue eyes, and was a similar height and build to her friend, and was similarly very attractive.

"How was your day?" Molly asked.

"Ohh, um, okay, a little rough..." Kara said.

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Molly. "Tough classes?"

"Well, no - I mean - sort of, yes -"

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"Well, you know the abdominal exam that doctors do during a physical? I had to be the "mock patient" for one of those in front of the whole class."

"Abdominal exam?" Molly looked puzzled. "I can't think of what that is....."

"Really?" Kara said, "Your doctor doesn't push on your stomach during a physical?"

"Well, it's been a while since I've had a physical...probably my freshman year of college - I'm pretty bad about that kind of thing."

"Molly! You should go!"

"Well I don't know if I want to have my abdomen examined! What do they do?"

"Lie down, I'll show you," Kara said.

Molly lay down on the carpeted floor of their living room. Kara kneeled by her and pulled up her friend's shirt. Just that tickled Molly and she gasped and sucked her stomach in. Then Kara put both hands on Molly's stomach.

Molly instantly burst into laughter and pushed Kara's hands away. "Don't!!!!!" she laughed.

"You asked what they do, I'm showing you."

"I remember this now, I think I blocked it out. Traumatizing."

"Well, we may as well finish. Since I just learned how to do this today, it would be good for me to practice - and since you haven't been to the doctor in eight years, we should make sure your internal organs are all healthy."

Molly looked at her reluctantly, with more than a hint of fear in her eyes. "I think I can wait..."

"No, c'mon, I need to practice! I had to go through this today - you can sympathize with me. At least you don't have 100 classmates watching." With that she put her hands back on Molly's stomach.

This time, Molly eased into a long, slow, high pitched giggle - less of an eruption and more of a slow ooze of laughter. In between laughs she yelled, "Kara! Kara!" as if she couldn't believe her friend was doing this to her, and she was trying to wake her up out of some kind of evil trance. "Okay!! Okay!! Enough, please!"

"I have to finish! C'mon, I'm going easy on you compared to what I went through." Then she paused. "Jeez, I knew you were ticklish, but are you this ticklish all over?" With that she switched from fledgling doctor into mischievous friend, as if at a middle-school sleepover, and began tickling Molly's ribs viciously.

Molly let out a blood-curdling scream, to the point where Kara worried that the upstairs neighbors might call the police. But she was having too much fun to be too concerned about that. "You are ticklish. Wow! How about on your feet?"

"NOOO!!!!!" But it was too late - Kara was sitting on her friends legs and had her fingers running up and down Molly's helpless, incredibly soft soles and long toes, which were unpainted put had a toe ring on each foot - on her left second toe and her right third toe. Molly thrashed her upper body and desperately tried to buck her friend off of her legs but wasn't strong enough. Her laugh began to take on the quality of a desperate pant. "I - can't - breathe...!!"

As a future medical professional, those magic words were a signal to Kara that the fun had to end. She got up and said, "See, that wasn't so bad! Now you know what to expect when you go to the doctor next time."

"Yeah, which will be NEVER if they're all like you!!!" Molly said, playfully yet viciously.

Kara began to walk away, and Molly called out, "I'll get you back for this! Just when you least expect it...."

As always, I love to know what people appreciate in a story so I can continue to hone my craft :) Let me know what parts/aspects you liked and what you thought.

So....just wanted to share that a few weeks ago I actually SAW THE FIRST PART OF THIS SCENARIO TAKE PLACE - without any obvious tickling, though. I was passing by a university hospital and on the bottom floor there was a classroom where a student actually was called up, lay down on a mock patient's table, and the instructor subsequently proceeded to demonstrate how to do an abdominal exam. I was mesmerized....and it's quite possible some ticklishness was going on - I was dying to be able to hear, but of course, I was outside the building - but I can't say for sure. Kind of incredible for me, though, as a lover of "accidental tickles", to see this :)

Great story! It's a great reason to go into the medical profession, but of course, as a medical professional, this would be entirely wrong to do on purpose. It still makes for a great story. Especially since it's all about the stomach, and that is not as focused on as the feet.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back