• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A D20 Tickling Adventure Nonconcentual ?/FFF

i64ever

TMF Regular
The tickling in this story doesn't start until about halfway through. The first part is an attempt to build characters and establish the setting. if this story is well received, i hope to make it the start of a new series. hope you like it.

The four women walked carefully through the caverns underneath Mount Gooch. Despite the dangers surrounding them, they seemed to have no fear, projecting an aura of pure confidence. That was because they were the greatest adventurers in the kingdom, the Scarlet Sisters, and traversing deadly dungeons was something they did on an almost daily basis. Already, they had slain more than a dozen of Mount Gooch’s guardians in their current quest, to destroy the evil witch of the mountain.

“Why does the villain always do this?” Lane grumbled her gruff voice rumbling down the stone passageway, “Doesn’t this witch know that hiding behind these pipsqueaks isn’t going to save her skin?”

“It is a bit cliché, I admit,” Xu replied, her thin elvish voice sounding thin in comparison, “I seem that a mandatory prerequisite of being an antagonist is to have a lair filled with assorted minions and cretins whose only purpose is to retard the progress of the champions of justice It’s an unbreakable law, like Chronost’s Theory of Time Displacement..”

“All this does is waste time!” Lane continued, grunting in disgust, “It’ll take us hours to slaughter the witch’s followers before we can corner in her lair. We could be here all day! Why didn’t she just meet us on the plains, out in the open sun? We could kill her and be back in the village before lunch!”

“I thought half-orcs liked killing. Doesn’t their god, Orcist, demand countless sacrificing of innocent lives?” Maya scoffed from the rear. As a priestess of Nedraine, she found such ideas repugnant.

“Since when has Orcist had an original idea?” Lane scoffed, “Look at the name. Orcist, god of the orcs! Pathetic! Besides, I don’t even think he would consider the insects we just slaughtered a proper sacrifice.

“Do you mind!” Mariam called from the front “I am trying to sneak here! I don’t have Lane’s brutish strength or Xu’s command of the mystical arts. Stealth is all I got! Let’s try to keep whatever element of surprise we might have left, shall we?”

“There will be nothing in this sad little dungeon we haven’t seen before,” Xu said in disgust, “And I truly doubt that anything inhabiting these particular caverns could do much to threaten us. The ones we’ve fought have been even more pathetic than most of the underground dwellers I’ve met.” In her usual, superior manner, that comment had managed to insult not just the dungeon’s inhabitants but Lane and her orc brethren as well, who naturally lived in great subterranean cities.

“Hey! I ought to…” Lane turned, snarling so her orcish tusks were clearly visible, one large fist threatening the slender mage.

“Hey!” Maya jumped between them, “One sure way to change that is to start fighting between ourselves! What would Jennalis have said!” Maya’s last word dissolved all the tension between the sisters in a heartbeat. All four nodded solemnly and continued up the passageway in silence, all thoughts of witty banter gone.

It wasn’t long after that exchange that disaster struck.

They walked quietly for several minutes, the hallway neither turning nor branching, with no doors or gateways to mar the unbroken walls. No one noticed the new danger at first, a white mist that was starting to gather around their feet. It was only when the cloud started to rise that Xu cried out in surprise.

“Gas trap!” the elvish mage shouted, “Quick, hold your breath!”

“How?” Mariam cried yelled back from the front, “There was no tripwire or pressure plate! I swear it!”

Maya didn’t answer as she clamped her mouth shut tight, going as far as to pinch her nosed closed as well. She wasn’t quite fast enough as she got a taste of the gas first. Odd. It didn’t have the sickly sweet smell of sleeping gas, or the acidic odor of deadly poison. It was almost like a perfume worn by a noblewoman, and seemed to have no effect on her at all.
“Hey! My armor!” Lane called out. Everyone turned to look and saw large, orange rust spots starting to appear on her steel breastplate. Maya noticed that the links in her chainmail were doing the same thing.
“My robes!” Xu cried. Sure enough, her long, flowing white robes, embroidered with mystical symbols of protection was starting to get huge holes, as if it was being eaten by an army of moths.
“The gas isn’t stopping!” Mariam yelled, “It’ll fill this entire corridor! We have to get out!” Maya noticed her black leather armor was starting to dry out and crack before her eyes.
The Scarlet Sisters started to sprint down the hallway, looking for a way to escape the gas. As they did, pieces of Lane and Maya’s metal armor started falling off as the rust got worse and worse. Xu’s robes and Mariam’s leather kept rotting, cloth unraveling and leather turning to dust.
They ran for what seemed like forever, the white gas obscuring everything. Soon, Maya couldn’t see more than a few feet in front of her. She barely got sight of Xu’s tattered cloak deteriorating ahead of her.
“I think there’s a door up ahead!” Mariam yelled, a break in the billowing gas making her suddenly visible. She was pointing forward with her dagger, most of her armor gone with only a few scraps hanging on here and there.
Maya kept running, her lungs started to burn with the effort of sprinting for so long. She had long ago given up on the idea of holding her breath, and the perfumed air filled her lungs. Still, the only damage seemed to clothing. She didn’t feel the nausea, drowsiness or shooting pains that had always accompanied gas attacks before.
Then Maya felt it, the chain around her neck suddenly snapping like a weak string. She tried to grab the holy symbol she wore between her breasts, but it slipped from her grasp and fell into the think, white smoke gathered around their feet.

“No!” she screamed, stopping her flight. Looking down, she couldn’t even see the golden symbol of Nedraine. She would have to get down on her hands and knees, search through the fog until she found it. She would have to…

“No!” Lane roared, her large, clawed hand reaching through the mist to grab Maya’s forearm, “We have to keep going! Run or die!” She sounded like the wild animal most orcs claimed to be, her small tusks highly visible in her mouth. She yanked the priestess forward.

Maya might have fought, struggled to remain behind and find her precious holy symbol, but lane’s appearance shocked her core. Not only was the half-orc’s armor completely gone, the under-padding was gone as well. Maya noticed to her horror that the gas was also working on Lane’s undergarments as well, dissolving her boots and turning her panties and bra to dust.

“If we stay, they’ll be nothing left us! Not even skeletons!”

So Maya ran and ran. The passageway seemed like it would never end, the gas getting thicker and thicker with every minute. Maya could feel the white, smoky tendrils caressing her skin, the hard stones of the corridor underneath her feet since the soles of her boots long gone. Then Maya was at the door. She was the last to run through the opening, as Lane slammed the door behind her.

Safe at last, the four women just stared at each other, out of breath with their hands on their knees. Not one of the four was wearing even the smallest scrap of clothing or armor anymore. They all stood there, naked as they day they were born, their major source of protection gone.

Maya had to shake her head. Her friends all looks as if they were ready for the royal baths, not preparing to challenge a source of evil its own lair. It gave the scene a surreal feeling that Maya just couldn’t shake, as if she was standing in the middle of a dream.

“Well,” Maya said sarcastically, “This may even the odds between us and the witch’s minions. I guess this particular dungeon may just contain a trick or two we haven’t seen before.”

“No Armor. I lost my shield as well,” Lane grunted, “I was wearing it over my back and the strap broke. But I still have this!” She held up her huge sword, the fine metal glittering in the torchlight, its edge as sharp as ever.

Then, louder than a whip, a cracking sound echoed through the room. Lane’s sword broke neatly in half, leaving the half-orc holding the hilt and looking rather foolish. Maya quickly looked down at the mace in her own hand. The spiked ball at its end was gone. It must have broken off during her mad dash up the hall.

“The pouches holding my spell ingredients are also gone, probably disintegrated in that blasted mist,” Xu lamented, “Without them I can only cast the simplest spells.”

“So we’re also weaponless,” Maya said, grimly assessing the situation. Never had their situation been so dire. How could they possibly defend themselves?
“Are you ready for even worse news? The door locked behind us, and without my lock picks, I don’t know if I can get it opened.” Mariam said, already crouched by the door, inspecting the mechanism with an expert eye.

Maya took a look around the room and saw why Mariam was so concerned. The stone cavern was filled with what looked like a ton of trash and debris, but what it didn’t contain was another way out. The room’s only unusual feature was a pool in the center. It was perfectly round, filled with crystal clear, blue water, clearly out of place compared to the roughly hewn walls. Anyone who’d been an adventurer for more than 10 seconds would have looked at it with suspicion.

The Scarlet Sisters were too professional to sit around and complain about their bad luck. They had been in worse situations before and come through smelling like a rose. Nobody had thought they could slay the white dragon that had terrorized the northern villages for a generation. Nobody had thought they could rescue the princess from the goblin king. They had no reason to doubt themselves now.

Without much conversation, the four started doing what needed to be done. Mariam kept studying the door and its locking mechanism, hoping to find some weakness in its design. Xu started examining the walls, using her superior elvish vision to look for the secret door that was found in these situations surprisingly often. Maya and Lane searched through the piles of debris for anything that might be useful.

As they worked, Maya couldn’t help but sneak looks at her friends. She told herself it was just curiosity. After all, how often did you get a chance as an adult to see someone else naked? Especially when, as a priestess of Nedraine, you were sworn to celibacy. It couldn’t, Maya assured herself, be anything more.

Xu’s body, at least, held no surprises. Like all elves, she was as slender as a willow tree. Her hips were barely fuller than a boy’s, and her breasts would have been the equal of a human girl who had just entered puberty, despite Xu being several decades old. As with all elves, the only hairs on her body were the blond locks on her head. Even the place between her legs was as bald as a stone.

Lane was a bit of a surprise. Maya had known the half-orc was muscular, and had assumed her body would resemble the male gladiators who fought in nothing but helmets and loin cloths. Instead, Lane’s strength had a definite femininity. Her body had sleek lines, resembling a puma or mountain lion instead of a bull or boar.
Maya could see dark, wiry hair poking out from under Lane’s arms, as she moved a fallen piece of timber, but her legs were smooth. The half-orc hated shaving, but had complained that hair on her thighs and calves got caught in her metal grieves and hurt when pulled out. Between her legs, was a thick, wild black bush.

Mariam’s body held the biggest surprises. She was human too, but Maya had always assumed her physique would be slim like Xu’s. Surely she would need a slender form to do all the flips, somersaults and other acrobatic tricks that were such a part of her combat style. Instead, Maya’s body held impressive curves, her hips full and inviting and her breasts quite ample. Clearly, that leather armor had hid quite a great deal.

Like Xu’s, however, it was mostly hairless. It was obvious that she must have spent a great deal of time keeping both armpits and legs shaven. Between her legs, was a single, thin strip of red that matched the mane on her head perfectly. It almost seemed to be an arrow, directing whoever might see it to the source of her femininity.

While staring at Mariam, the thief, as if sensing the eyes upon her, suddenly turned her head and met Maya’s gaze. She smiled and winked seductively. Maya quickly averted her gaze, embarrassed beyond belief. Surely, Mariam didn’t think that she…that she was…

After that, Maya kept her eyes on the debris she was searching. She thought she felt Mariam’s eyes on her few time, but didn’t dare turn around to see. She just kept working, trying to find the item that would save them all. Trying to forget those beautiful green eyes. Time passed.

“Nothing!” Lane howled after nearly an hour of searching, kicking the broken end of her sword into the pool, “I’ve never seen a pile of more worthless crap in my life!” Maya had to agree. She hadn’t even seen anything she could use as a club.

“And I’d swear by every spell I’ve ever learned that there is nothing behind these walls except miles and miles of solid earth.” Xu shook her head, sitting on a rock with her back to the pool. She never noticed the bubble starting to form on its surface.

“This might possible by the most complicated door I’d ever seen. I’d rather try and pick the lock on the royal treasury with a hairbrush then this one with every tool known to thievery.” Mariam, too, kicked a nearby rock into the pool. A few more bubbles floated to the top, unobserved.

“This…this can’t be the end,” Lane grumbled, staring down at the ground.

“I do not believe so. If this witch is any kind of villain, she will have a farfetched and impractical plan for world domination,” Xu began, using her lecture voice, “This chamber was clearly designed to hold us captive. It follows logically that we must have some role to play in her unnecessarily complicated scheme. At some point she will come down here to explain what she wants from us, probably giving away too many details of her plan in the process.”

“Wouldn’t it just make more sense to leave us here to die?” Mariam asked hopefully.

“Of course not!” Xu snapped, “Haven’t you even a basic grasp of narrative elements! The witch has already gone to extreme lengths to make this trap totally nonlethal. There is no way she will allow harm to come to us at this point in the story.”

Suddenly, the pool erupted like a volcano, jets of water streaming across the room. The force knocked all four women to the ground. The explosion was followed quickly by the tentacles. There were a dozen of them, each one silky smooth, as thick as Lane’s arm and long enough to reach across the room. They wiggled menacingly in the center of the room, like possessed snakes, waiting for a kill.

“So much for that theory!” Maya cried out, springing up into a defensive position as a tentacle shot out towards her. Instinctively, she tried to raise her shield into a blocking position, only to be reminded that it had been lost in the gas attack. The tentacle easily slipped past her guard and wrapped itself around Maya’s waist before effortlessly lifting her off the ground.

Xu’s hands quickly made the mystical gestures needed to cast an energy bolt spell. Without her spell components, however, the lance of blue fire that sprang from her fingertips had little bite behind it, bouncing harmlessly off the tentacle that approached her.

Xu tried to follow up with another spell, but the tentacle got to her first. It wrapped itself around her wrists, pulling her into the air by her arms, and leaving her hanging there, kicking her legs in frustration.

Mariam seemed to have the most luck fighting the squirming appendages. Normally quick as a minx, she was even more so without the weight of the armor to hold her down. She jumped to avoid one long limb then did a backflip to make another miss. Tucking into a somersault, two more buzzed over her head.

“Bring it on, you octopus freak!” she yelled, throwing a rock while in mid-air to peg the monster near its wiggly center. Unfortunately, as she did so, she forgot to look down. Mariam tripped over a tentacle that was slithering in the dirt like a snake, landing on her back. Before she could roll again, another worm like limb had lassoed her ankle, dangling her in the sky by one leg.

Lane picked the most unusual way to resist the strange creature. She had held her ground, not even trying to move as the tentacles grabbed her. Then, the half-orc pulled with all her might, refusing to allow to monster to budge her an inch. Maya could only spare Lane a peak, but saw her holding fast as a stone wall.

“I got to hand it to you Xu,” Maya grunted with effort as she struggled to get free from the appendage holding her, “when you’re wrong, you are certainly wrong!” She pounded her fists against the rubbery tentacle, pushing and pulling it to try and get the slightest amount of slack. It just wasn’t happening. The creature’s skin was oddly silky soft, but underneath, it was solid as steel!

“Perhaps ‘I told you so’ can wait!” Xu barked back, “I noticed your hands happen to be free! Perhaps you could try something a bit more magical in your efforts to gain our freedom!”

“I think I’m going to be sick!” Mariam yelled to no one in particular. The creature, still holding her by the ankle, was bobbing her up and down like a yo-yo. She would obviously be of no help.

“I can try!” The problem was that Nedraine did not give his clergy many spells that harmed other living creatures, and those really required her holy symbol to be used as a focal point. There were, however, a few healing prayers that could be inverted to cause pain by changing a few key phrases. To do that would require a level of concentration hard to achieve when being shaken back and forth like a toy sword being waved at a parade.

“AKH SAK Nedraine, MAH Hallie PALL,” Maya cried out, laying her hands on the snake-like appendage, “CRHUL DE…DE…WHAT?!!! HA AHA AHAHAHAHAH AHAHA OOOHHH AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!” Maya suddenly burst out with laughter in the middle of the chant. One of the tentacles had moved to her bare bottom and was lightly stroking her cheeks with its pencil thin tip!

“Maya!” Lane growled, still on the ground wrestling against the monsters inhuman strength, “What the hell are you doing! This is no time for comedy!”

“HA AHAHAHA iiittttt HA AHAH IITTSSS TI HA AHAHAHAH ITTSSS HA AHAHAH TICCKKLLINGGG HA AHAHAHAH TICCKKLINNGGG AHAHAHAHAH MYYY ASSSSSSSS HAHAHA AHAHA!!!”

Maya had never been incredibly ticklish as a child. When those games started, a tickler would usually start in on her, draw out a few chuckles, then move on to a more ticklish prey. There was always somebody else they could really get screaming with far less effort. But the monster had a feather light touch, and Maya, with her life of chastity, had never been touched on her tender behind.

“Fine!” XU cried out, “I shall attempt the task. I do have a spell that doesn’t require a gesture, but it is a bit unreliable. XAK DEBRO HOHOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOH XAAAHAHAHAKKKKK DEBRROOO HOHOHOHO PLEEASSEEE HOHOHOHOHOH I I I CANNNN’TTT HOHOHOHO MYYYYY XAAHAHAHHKKK DEHE EHEH HEHEH HEH NAWWTT HE EHEHEH MYYYYYY UNDERARMMSMSMSMSMM HOHOHOH NAWWTTTT HOHOHOH THERERERERERE HOHOHOH NAWTTT THEREERERER!!!!!”

With her arms held over her head, Xu had no defense when the tentacle tips slid into her smooth armpits and began swirling around in her deep hollows. Most elves were highly ticklish there, a price they paid for the lack of body hair, and she was no exception.

Maya at least had her arms free. She quickly moved her hands behind her, trying to shield her sensitive behind, to block those probing tendrils from causing more ticklish distress. The feathery tips now only stroked the back of her hands, only occasionally finding the delicate skin of her posterior.

“I can’t hehee can’t cast at all withhohhoo without my hands!!” She hissed, “I think wehehe eh need he eheh another plan!”

“Use your hands, damn it” Lane screamed, the monster dragging her another inch closer towards the pools edge, “Use them or we’re dead!”

“I’ll…I’ll try,” Maya almost whispered, suddenly as reluctant to remove her hands from her behind as she would have been to lower her shield in battle, “ Here I go! AKH SAK NEDHE EHE EHEHEH AHHKKK HA AHAH AKHHHHH SAHAHAH SAHAHAH SAAAHAHAHAHAKKKKK NEDDRRAIIINNNE EH EHE EHEHEHEHHHEHEH AHHHKKKKK AHA AHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

As soon as her hands moved into casting position, the tentacles had resumed their feathery dance over her buttocks, and the laughter just poured from Maya’s lips again. There was no way she could get the magical words out right.

“Damn it, Maya! It’s just a bit of tickling! Just grow up and try harder!” the half-orc bellowed.

“I he eheh I just can’t hee can’t do it eheh…” Maya whispered, her hands back to defending her ass. Looking down, she saw Lane’s face was bright red with wrath, but she knew she just couldn’t say the complex prayer correctly while those damn tendrils caressed her behind, no matter how hard she tried.

“HE EHEEH EHEH FINNNHEHEH EHEH I’LLLHLHLHL I’ll HEHE EHEHEH DUHHUHUHUU HEHE EHEH IT!” Xu bellowed, “JUSSHEHEHSSTTT REMEMBEHEHEHERRR THIISISIS WHEHEHEENNNN YOUUHUUHU DENNNYY EHEHEEH EEHEHLLLVISSHSHSH SUPERIORITY HEHEHEHEHE!!!”

Xu did have one huge advantage over Maya in this area. Unlike humans, Elves abhorred violence and never used it on their own kind. Tickling was a common punishment for minor crimes and often used by parents to discipline their young. Her misspent childhood had, sadly, given Xu a lot of practice fighting back the hysteria. She had always hated giving her tormentors the satisfaction of hearing her laugh.

“XAAHAHAHAHHHAAKKKK HA AHAHAHA AHAH XAAHAHAHAHAH DEBRROOOO ISTARRR AHA AHAHAHAH XAK DEBRO ISTAR HOLITAH!!!! NO BETITAH ACE CRAHL HU CHE!!!!”

In an act of willpower which would have made her a legend with her elvish peers had they been there, Xu somehow managed to find her Chi and pronounce the mystical syllables despite her underarms being stroked over and over. Her words called a sonic wave to spring forth and slam into…everything.

For Maya, the world went crazy. Her body ached from the blow, and the creature started shaking her wildly, waving her back and forth like a child waving a toy sword at a parade. The chamber roared, and huge rocks dropped down from the ceiling. For a second, she thought it was the end of the world.

Unfortunately, it didn’t cause the monster to release her. It did stop the tentacles from tickling her behind, however, and that almost seemed worth the pain.

“What the hell was that!” Mariam cried, no longer bobbing up and down for the moment.

“I told you that the spell was a bit unpredictable!” Xu snorted, “I can’t focus it without my hands, which this oversized octopus still hasn’t released.”

“Don’t argue!” Maya snapped, “Hit it again, Xu! Hit it again hard! Now!” She could see the tentacles in the water stirring again, beginning to wiggle and shake.

“Absolutely!” the elf cried, “XAK DEBRO HAHA AHAHA AHAHAHAHAAH AHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH GAWWDDD HA AHAHAHAHA NAWWOOO HA AHAHA AHH AHAH PLEEAASSEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Unfortunately, she wasn’t quick enough. The tentacles moved faster than an arrow in flight, reaching Xu’s poor underarms again in a blur. This time they were joined by two more, these zeroing in on the backs of her knees. Tickled in four places, the sensation was now overwhelming. Xu had no chance of gaining control and just writhed in the demon squid’s grasp, her legs kicking wildly.

And the monster wasn’t done. It was as if Xu’s spell had forced the creature to consider these tiny quadrupeds a threat, a threat it planned on squashing. Four tentacles attacked Maya in the same instant, determined not to give her the chance to do something similar. The original two found her ass quickly. Two more fondled her pert breasts.

“HE EHEHEH EHEHEHEHEH OHOHOHOHO NAWWOWOWO H EHEHEHEHEHEH NAWTWTETT HEHEHEHEH MEHEHEHEHEHHEHE I I I HEHEHEHEH DIDINN’TT HE EHEHEH DOHUHUHUU HEHEHEH ITITITITI HE EHEHEHEH NAWWTTT HEHEHEH MEHEHEEHEHEH!!!!!”

Even with her hands free, there was nothing Maya could do to protect both vulnerable areas. She tried to cover her boobs with one hand and her buttocks with another, but hat left large patches of skin unprotected, patches the tentacles zoomed in on with extreme precision.

“HA AHAH AHAHAHAHA HAHAHH NOOOOO BHUHUHUHUUUUBBBSS HAH AHAHAHAHHAHA NOOWOWOWO BUUUUUHUHUHUHBBBSSSSS HA AHAHA AHAHAH AHA A A AHAHAHAH”

Maya was now shrieking with laughter, shaking her head from side to side so hard her hair formed a halo around her skull. This was the first time anything had ever touched her precious breasts since they had developed, and it was torment beyond belief.

“What the hell are you two doing!” Mariam screamed, still dangling upside down, “You can’t possibly let a little tickling make you fall apart! Try again! Try harder just casssSSSSS HE EHEH EHEHE EHE EHEHE HHARRGHHH ISISISISI HE EHEHEHEHE NAWWOOO WHHWHWHYYYYY HE EHEHE EHEEHEH WHHYYYY EHE EHEH EHEH HE EH I I CANN”TT HE EHEH EHEH CANN’TT HEHE EHEH CASSSSTTSTSTTEHEHEHE!!!!!”

Apparently, the monster had decided the redhead might be more dangerous than she looked. Maybe it was just done taking chances. Either way, it sent a squirming tendril to attack her bare foot, sliding its tip over the sole, from heel to toes. Mariam had no choice but to dissolve into laughter.

Lane regarded the situation above her coldly. Clearly the others would be of no help to her. Now two more tentacles were slipping out of the water, heading straight for her. Clearly they were planning on tickling her as well. Like that was going to happen. Pulling hard, Lane brought the appendage holding her left arm close, and then sunk her large, orcish teeth into it.

A greenish slime poured from the creatures open wound as it let out a howl of pain. Lane took advantage of the moment by ripping her arms and legs free from the monsters grasp. Taking stock in her situation, she saw she only had seconds before the monster recovered and wrapped its tentacles around her again. Seeing only one avenue of escape, Lane jumped into the pool itself.

“HE EHE EHEHEHE WHAHAHAHAHATTT HE EHEHEHEHEHE WHWAHAHAHAHATT ISSIISI SHEEHEHEHEHEH DOOHHUHUHUHUIINNGGGG HE EHENE EHE EHEHEEHHEHEHE!!!!” Maya burst out. The two tormenting tendrils on her breasts started to stroke their undersides, wiggling back and forth like a branch in a strong breeze.

“I DON’T HA AH AHAHA I DON’T HA AHAHAGHAH THINK HA AHAH AHAHAHAH THINKKKK HAHAHAHAHH ORCCSSS HA AHAH HAHAH CAHAHAHNNNN HA AHAHAHAHAH SWIIIIMMMM HAHAHAHAHAHA HAAH!!!” Xu managed to get out through her hysterical laughter. The tentacles were pushing harder and harder into her soft armpits and behind her knees, driving her farther and farther into insanity.

“HHE EEEELELLLPP HE EHEHE EHEHEH HELLLPPP HEHE EHEHEH HEEERRRR HE EHEHEHEHEH HELLPP HEHERRRER HEHEHEHEHEH BEFORREEEE HE EH EHEH SHE EHEHEHEH DROWNSSS EHE EHEHEHEHEHE!!!!” Mariam cried hysterically. Both her tender feet were now caught and had their own tentacle tip dancing over them. One moved rapidly, zipping across her sole. The other moved slowly, taunting and teasing as it tickled.

“HOOHHOHOOHOO OOOOKKKKKKK HOHOOHOOO!!!” Maya bayed, and began a spell which should have allowed the half orc to hold her breath. She didn’t think she could do it, but her friend’s life was at stake! Besides, it was a simpler prayer than the one that caused pain. Maybe, just maybe she could…

A new tentacle emerged from the water and zeroed in on Maya’s pert bellybutton. The priestess howled with hysteria, losing the spell instantly. She moved her hands down, trying to knock away the squirming tendril, but that, of course, just completely exposed her soft boobs and bottom, taking away the little protection she had managed to give them.

“HE EH EHEEHH THEHEHERERERE HE EHEHE EHEH THEREREEH EHEHEHEHE NOTHIINNGNGNG HEHEEHHE MAYAYAYAY HEHEHEHE CANNN HEH EHEHEHEHE DOOHUHUHHUHUHU!!!” Xu blurted. Even with her practice at resisting tickle attacks, the feathery touches under her arms and behind her knees were wearing down her very soul. She felt like she was on the brink of losing her mind.

“TOES TOES TOES TOES HA AHAHAHA AHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHA AHA AHAHAHAH AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!” was Mariam’s only answers. The tendrils had started to dance across her toes, gliding over their pads and sliding between them. Mariam felt like her feet were on ticklish fire, could think about nothing else. With her legs held fast, all she could do was mindlessly beat her little fists on a thick appendage. She might as well have slapped an oak.

For minutes, the creature kept all three women howling in ticklish agony. There was nothing any of them could to do stop the assault. Tickled past all endurance, Maya’s hands moved crazily between boobs, ass and bellybutton, trying to defend them all and protecting none. Xu’s legs just kicked harder and harder, exhausting her totally as her crevasses were penetrated. Mariam, with her toes tickled like never before, had become a shrieking, crazed beast, wailing with hysterical fury.

When all three were exhausted, when their lungs were on fire, and the limbs they could move felt like lead, when not one could put together two coherent thoughts nevertheless cast a magic spell, new appendages emerged from the water. These looked nothing like the others, thinner and a dull orange color.

Maya watched in horror as the new tentacle approaches, zeroed in on that magic spot between her legs. She tried to hold her thighs together, but the tickling had robbed them of all strength. It easily slipped between her legs, and, while she laughed and laughed, penetrated her loins.

Maya’s horror, however, soon turned into ecstasy as the tentacle slipped inside her. A fierce pleasure quickly filled Maya, a pleasure the virginal priestess had never known before. The tickling, which had so dominated her seconds earlier, might have stopped or those sensations might have just faded into irrelevance. She couldn’t tell. All that mattered was her pussy; all she was aware of was her vagina, and the tentacle that filled it. The thing throbbed, filling her more and more, caressing her from the inside.

Part of Maya knew it was wrong, remembered that this wasn’t a tender act of intimacy. Some part of her knew this was an atrocity that was being inflicted upon her. But that part was lost in the explosion of bliss that she was caught up in. It tried to open Maya’s mouth the scream, scream in terror and resistance. But instead, Maya moaned.

Oh, how she moaned, a deep throaty sound that filled the chamber. Maya groaned again and again, aware that sweat was running down her face, dripping off of every inch of her body. Her hips thrust forward, again and again. She didn’t know what was doing this to her and didn’t care. All that mattered was the sheer carnal lust, the mind blowing, sensual delight that spread out from her loins to every inch of her body.

“YES!!!!YESS!!!” she cried, as her body literally shook from the sensation. She was now dimly aware that Mariam and Xu were moaning and screaming too, also having their pussies stroked by the monster. Despite their greater experience with men, they were resisting as little as she was.

Then it happened. Maya climaxed for the first time in her life, her body exploding with an orgasm more intense than she would have dreamed possible. But even as she reached the peak of ecstasy, she felt something oozing out of the tentacle into her body, into her uterus. Even as the pleasure peaked, she could feel IT inside her, moving.

When it was over, Maya just hung there, exhausted body and mind, with her soul filled with a horror unimaginable. She could hear the others finishing their orgasms now, Xu and Mariam managing to hold out longer, but in the end giving in to the same irresistible desire she had in her innocence.

“Nedraine! What is this thing doing to us! Please, deliver us from its clutches!”

As Mariam and Xu climaxed, then hung there motionless, Maya knew she was about to find out. She was still the helpless prisoner of this this thing! She could feel the thing starting to vibrate, the water bubbling again. Surely this was it! The creature was about to do even unspeakable things to do to them, more…more…

Suddenly, Maya felt herself being shaken back and forth again, even more violently then before. A thin, high pitched wail filled the chamber, and Maya knew the creature was screaming. A green ichor filled the pool, and Maya felt her body thrown across the room, landing in a heap near the door. She noticed that a boulder had fallen in front of the passageway, but couldn’t remember why that might matter.

She looked up to see the creature pulling back into the water, its tentacles now writhing in agony. It cried out, it’s strange, high pitched, squeal again and again and again. Slowly, it was shrinking, shrinking back into the waters. Then, just as suddenly as it had come, the monster was gone.

And there was Lane, walking out of the water, her body covered in the green slime the creature used as blood. She was Nedraine’s answer to her prayer.

“How…how…” she tried to ask, but lacked the strength.

Smiling, Lane held up the blade from her broken sword. Without the hilt, its edges were cutting into the half-orcs palms, making them bleed, but she didn’t seem to mind. The blade, too, was covered in green.

“Even a monster like that has a few spots it doesn’t want poked with a sharp piece of metal. You just have to find them. And hold your nose while you stab them.”

Maya smiled too, then gave in to exhaustion and passed out.

Very good first start to this story with the first part's interaction between the characters setting up their skills and personalities really well. Nice to see some send ups of the Fantasy genre in there too. Really good work on the tickling, a whole selection of spots attacked and teased and it came out really well. Do hope that this does become part of a new series and it's good to see you're back to writing once again.

A very promising start to what looks to be a good fantasy story. I do enjoy a good tickling monster and traps that leave the heroins naked. I look forward to seeing what other perils await this group of adventurers.

This remains one of my fave stories and i64ever is still far and away my fave author.

Came back to re-read this and noticed this line: "The tickling in this story doesn't start until about halfway through. The first part is an attempt to build characters and establish the setting. if this story is well received, i hope to make it the start of a new series. hope you like it."

It's been a long time and this is absolutely a long shot, but this story was very well-received by me and I am hoping for more. :)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back