• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ex...true story

robmic

Verified
This will be my first attempt to post a true tickling experence here. It will be short and sweet, and hopefully not sound too retarded, so here goes...

I met my ex in 84 when I was working on the west coast shuttle program, when they were going to try to launch from Ca. I had been divorced from my first wife for about 4 years and had been whoring around all that time, dating (and tickling), as many gals as I could. I was starting to get burnt out and really wished that I could meet someone to really establish a LTR with. I saw her in the lunchwagon line, and she looked really hot. Mexican, sholder legnth dark brown hair, brown eyes, about 5'4", and about 105#. She worked for the same company as I did, but at another building. We flirted a little bit but that was about all that day. I had to attend a training class one day, and lo and behold, guess who was in the same class? You guessed it. It was her. She sat in the chair in front of me and was talking to me and a couple of other guys sitting in front of me, too. The fact that she was talking to them too worked out fine for me, because when she was talking to them, I got to stare at those nylon coverd feet in her high heeled sandels. Of course, I wondered if those feet were ticklish. I would soon find out. If I remember correctly, before the end of the class, I had made a date with her. She had to cancel it, though. Something about forgetting that she had planned something with her sister. We made another date, and I think she ended up having to cancel that one, too. I thought, OK, one more chance, and then I blow her off. Well, the third time was a charm. She must have noticed my fustration, because she made sure this time nothing was going to get in the way of this date. Now, after 4 years of dating, I had gone the route of tailoring myself to the gals whims and desires, and I figured that since that seemed to go nowhere, I would do the things that I liked to do, and if they liked these things too, then we would get along just fine.
Now she was used to going out with engineer types, not the bluecollar types like me, so when she got dressed up in jeans, her mother woundered what was going on. Well, she couldn't verywell go ATC riding in a skirt now could she? The date went great, and we started going out on a regular basis. Of course, I started sneaking in little tickles in here and there, and boy was she ever ticklish! So, after we had been dating for a while, she had figured out that I liked to tickle her. She took it in stride. So, one night when we had gotten back to my place from going out somewhere, we were sitting on my couch making out. She was dressed in black slacks, a white buttonup shirt, tan hose and flat shoes. I started, as usual, playing around tickling her here and there, when I decided to give it a try. I asked her if she felt ready to get tied up and really tickled. She looked pretty nervous, but she agreed! Cool, I thought! We went to my bedroom and I asked her to lay down on the bed, which she did. I tied each foot to the bottom of the bed. then I went to the top and tied her wrists to the head of the bed. Once she was spread eagle and tight, I stood up and looked at her lying there totally helpless, and super ticklish. She was getting pretty nervous now, but I assured her that she had nothing to worry about, that I wasn't going to hurt her in any way. That seemed to relax her a bit. Then I went to the foot of the bed and sat on the floor between her feet. I always loved the look of nylon covered legs peeking between pants and shoes. And when those legs are secured to a bed or anything else for that matter, they look soooo tempting. Well, I wasted no time. I slowly pulled at the heel of the shoe. She offered little resistance, as I slowly pulled it the rest of the way off. God, her nylon covered foot looked soooo yummy. And it was just sitting out in the air waiting to be mercilessly tickled. I started lightly stroking the sole. She was fighting the need to laugh, so I just said "tickle, tickle, tickle". And her response was to try to repete what I had just said. But she only got out about two and a half "tickles" out when she totally lost it! Of course, I immediatly dove in full force and tickled her foot with wild abandon. She went ballistic! I kept this up for a few minutes, then stopped to give her a break. All I could say was "wow"! I continued to tickle that foot, and eventually bared the other foot and tickled that one for a while. And, of course, I tickled both of them at the same time. She was going nuts. She really shrieked when I held her toes back and lightly scraped my nails across her sole and ball of her foot. I thought she would die.
I gave her a break, and straddled her waist. She was still breathing heavily as I started to unbutton her shirt. I opened it up and stared at those lovely smooth pits. I started to tease her by wiggling my fingers about a foot away from those ticklish pits, slowly moving closer and closer, all the while teasing her by saying "look at those poor defenseless little armpits, no defense at all. Closer, closer, close". She started begging now. "Oh no" She said, and started laughing despite of herself. As soon as I made contact with her pits, she shreaked and started laughing like she hadn't before! Needless to say, I was really getting off on this.
I guess I tickled her for about a half an hour before letting her go. How did she take it afterwards? Well, we made love like we were rabbits, and it wasn't but a few days later that she asked me "want to tie me up and tickle me?" Go figure, huh? Too bad that in time she turned out to be a real bitch. After 6 years together, we divorced. What can I say. Life goes on.:sowrong: ;)

Wow

Great story!! You are a lucky SOB to have gotten the chance to do that....

robmic said:
Too bad that in time she turned out to be a real bitch. After 6 years together, we divorced.

Been there...done that. I know the feeling...but at least you have this memory...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back