• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fathoms Below (F/F)

Pulchritudinous

TMF Master
So this story is a little bit long, I'm just saying. Also- the 'ler is not exactly a human.

-----------------

It wasn't hard to steal people away. The key was keeping a high level of patience and waiting for the right moment. You couldn't be lax about your approach and ambush them whenever you felt like it and not so much like waiting any longer. A more successful strategy was to wait until they were relaxed, their guard was down, calm things of that nature. Of course that was only part of the perfect formula, but this was never meant to be an instructional essay on how to abduct people, and if that was what you, dear reader, were expecting, then as the narrator I suggest you look somewhere else.

So it happened that Ina had herself another new pet—that was what she called everyone she ever brought home with her. They were always free to leave; it was just extremely unlikely they would survive the escape attempt. Home was, in her case, a roomy cave below the surface of the sea, quite like a cavernous air pocket in the water. It was more like a maze of various small cave systems; anyone there could wander along as they pleased and make their own little niches. The network of tunnels had a series of small holes throughout the top, a sort of built-in ventilation system to keep an always fresh supply of air—which was quite fortunate for Ina. Fish folk simply weren't as responsive as those lovely humans were, not when it came to what activities she was so devilishly fond of—and fish folk lacked one thing in particular that the humans had, that Ina was just fascinated with: feet. And they so often liked to go barefoot on that beach, well, how could she resist? This new pet was a young woman, pretty and brunette. She was not very tall and not very large, but she did have a curvy shape to her form which Ina quite admired. Admittedly it was the male of the species she was most fond of tormenting, but the females were sometimes just as good. The poor thing wasn't as strong as Ina had anticipated; she had fainted in fright at the sight of her. Hadn't they ever seen someone with purple hair, lavendar skin and tentacles before? You'd think they had no knowledge of the world around them, silly humans. However, it did give her the opportunity to get this lovely pet ready. Ina had placed her in what looked to be a kind of stocks device made up of coral. After all, this was under the sea, and coral was what was available. Strong, too. The human girl wouldn't be able to break it. Even if she did, well—unless she had the world's largest lung capacity and could outswim Deim, Ina's faithful hammerhead, she wouldn't be going anywhere.

The side of the girl's face had been resting on her arm, hands tied together at the wrists above her head. She murmured softly to herself as she started to come to, blinking green eyes slowly as her wits came about her and she noted her surroundings, along with her immobility. Those eyes widened for a moment, and they grew even larger as a chuckle off to the right caught their attention.

“Wakey wakey,” Ina teased in a song-song voice with a smirk. “I took the liberty of restraining you for, ah, cautionary measures.” She paused while she moved herself closer, strong suckers grabbing the rock surface of the floor and pulling her along. “So you don't hurt yourself.” The young prisoner whimpered softly at the approach of the octo-gal, not to mention the foreboding dorsal fin cruising through the water the rock floor eventually descended into. It was comfortable in the cave, surprisingly not very cold, and aside from the fact that it was inhabited by a half-woman-half-octopus sort of being that liked to abduct unsuspecting humans and bring them there, and apparently put them into bondage devices, it wasn't spooky. It was oddly beautiful, with a shimmering sort of quality along the walls, gray rock with a faint purple sheen—but still, she was restrained by a being she had thought only possible in myth, and that was enough to distract her from how interesting her surroundings would be otherwise.

“Aww, what's the matter? Are you scared?” the woman (if that was even the right term for her) asked, with a mocking pout as she continued to move around, stopping behind her captive. “You should be,” she whispered into her ear after a long pause, grinning and chuckling lowly at the way the other shivered and whined. “What's your name?” The brunette refused to answer, turning her head away from Ina, still lurking over her shoulder. She smirked for a moment before raising her left hand to reach around and gently hold the captive woman's chin, bringing her face back over to look at her. “What's your name,” she said again, with less of a friendly inquisitive tone.

“M-Maria,” she answered softly. Ina smiled. The expression was oddly reassuring and even kind, something Maria hadn't really expected. She let go of her chin, lightly tapping the end of Maria's nose once in an affectionate sort of gesture.

“Nice to meet you, Maria,” she said. There she lingered for a moment, just looking. There was a light dusting of freckles across Maria's cheeks and the bridge of her nose, small and not very dark. She had not gone to the beach with intentions of sunbathing or swimming; she had gone for an early morning jog. Her mistake had been sitting on the sand, watching the water, and eventually laying down. With her eyes shut and her hearing tuned in to the soothing sound of the water rushing in and out along the sand, Ina had stealthily come out of hiding to grab her and get away. Naturally her clothes did not offer the revealing nature of a bikini or any other kind of bathing suit really, which was a bit of hindrance for Ina but nothing she couldn't easily deal with.

“Now then, I know your name, so it's only fair you know mine. My name is Ina, and this here,” she gestured to the still present shark, “is Deim. He's a hammerhead, and once he's familiar with you he's really quite a doll, but as you're still a stranger it may be best if you stay out of the water while he's around. He can be such a—a—oh what's the word up there—pig, that's it.” Maria simply stared, not meaning to be rude but hardly able to do anything else. Was she serious? Stay out of the water? Well, no fear of that, considering she couldn't even walk at the moment.

“We really must get more acquainted, I'm dying to ask you questions about the surface, but there's a more pressing matter at hand I really have to ask before we go any further,” Ina went on, disappearing from Maria's view behind her again. It was devastatingly quiet for a moment, then Ina's voice shattered the silence with a question that sent Maria's eyes wide again and a fearful quiver through her body: “Are you ticklish?”

“N-no,” Maria answered almost right away. Ina knew it was a lie; she had received her answer immediately from merely closely watching the way Maria's body reacted and her slight nervous squirming. It was always the same; lie in fearful hopes that Ina wouldn't investigate and prove it wrong, the fear always covering up the fact that it was basically a blatant invitation to prove that they were ticklish and find exactly where.

“No?” Ina parroted, her faux surprise evident in her voice. Maria bit her lip and fought against a frightened whine, curling her fingers and wishing she could pull her arms down. The tanktop did nothing to protect under her arms, let alone her sides and midriff as it was short in the first place, and with her stretched up position it only rode up further and exposed even more skin. “What a shame... So it wouldn't bother you if I did this then?” Maria gasped and squealed before she even had a chance to fight it, Ina's long nails suddenly scribbling in the sensitive hollows under her arms. They withdrew after only a few seconds, but the damage had been done. Ina grinned evilly behind Maria's back, and Maria looked as though she could cry. There was silence for another moment, again seeming agonizingly long, before her nails repeated their scribbling. Even though it was a little expected this time, Maria couldn't stop her instinctive reaction of lurching forward as much as the bonds would allow, away from Ina's position, and squealing. At least she hadn't given Ina an outright giggle yet—but she would fix that soon.

“Maria,” Ina began seriously, gently and slowly wiggling her fingernails in Maria's smooth armpits. “You said you're not ticklish. Did you lie to me? That's not very nice, you know. Friends don't lie to each other, and I was so hoping we could be!” Maria had bit down hard on her lip, her held-back giggles building up further and further and creating louder and louder whimpering. Ina leaned in again to whisper once more in Maria's ear, to push her even further: “Tickle—tickle—tickle,” she teased slowly.

“Nnnnneeeeehehehehehehehe!” Maria burst, a broad grin cracking across her face. “Pleheheheheheease! Please dohohohohohonnn't!” Ina only grinned, her violet nails continuing their motions and becoming slightly harder and faster.

“Don't what?” she asked innocently, while Maria's squirming increased.

“Eeeahahahahahahaha! No no nohohohoooeeeeheheheehee! Don't tickleheheheahahaha! Pleeheheheheease!”

“All right.” Her hands retreated. Maria, still giggling softly to herself as the lingering ticklish sensations eventually subsided, was rather surprised and wary (rightfully so, for that matter). Ina moved away from her, only to pull over what looked like the stereotypical treasure chest and open it. Maria couldn't tell what its contents were, from the angle Ina had placed at it; the lid blocked Maria's potential view down into it. Ina paid no mind to Maria's situation or comfort (nor her discomfort), as she pulled herself up and over Maria's legs to sit on her lap. The sensation of the tentacles, wet but not quite slimy yet still inexplicable and disconcerting, especially the suckers, made Maria wince. Whether Ina noticed or not, she didn't respond. What she did do, however, was smile deviously and hold up a single yellow feather, long and somewhere between soft and stiff.

“It's exceedingly difficult to get one of these down here, let me tell you,” she said. Maria whined softly and bit her lip, eyes never leaving the plume Ina wielded. “But I manage,” she went on. Her hand flipped the feather over, the quill point in her hand, and she let it idly swish left and right like a pendulum, watching it. Maria was convinced it was getting closer and closer, even though it was actually staying at the same height aside from its swoosh back and forth. She sucked in her breath, as if it would keep her further away, at which Ina giggled. The feather's swinging stopped, and she pursed her lips slightly for a second, looking at it then up at Maria. “I was going to tease you some more, but... what the hell.” Teasing was still on the schedule however, as she turned the feather horizontally and slowly wiggled it forward towards Maria's navel.

“No! No! No please no!” she pleaded, pushing away from Ina and her dreaded feather as much as she could, meeting the hard coral behind her and trying to suck in further.

“It's gonna get youuu!” Ina teased, once again using a sing-song voice, and true to her word—as Maria knew was inevitable—the feather's tip filled the small round indent of Maria's belly button.

“Heheheeheheheheeeahahahaha! No no noooohohohoehehehehehee! Pleeheeheeaseheheehaahahahahahahahahahahaha!” The feather twisted and twirled, constantly stimulating her skin. “Waaahahahahahahahahahahahahaa! It tiiheheheheheicklesehehehe! Pleheheheheheease!”

“Did you lie to me about being ticklish?” Ina asked seriously again. She continued turning the feather, but so as not to make it too easy for Maria added in her fingers, lightly wiggling her fingernails around her ticklepet's flat stomach.

“Eeeeheheahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa! Nohohohohohoooohehehehee! Pleheheheheheheeeeasseeeaahahahahahahahahaha!”

“No you didn't lie?”

“Noooheheheahahahahahaha! I cahahahan't taahahahahahake iiitheheheheheahahaha! Theeeheahahahahaha feheheheatherrrheheheheheahahaha!”

“Aww, that's too bad!” Ina pouted. “Poor little Maria, just too ticklish even though she said no, awww.” She twirled the feather faster for a moment longer, before she put it aside altogether and let her fingers run wild over Maria's skin. Her face was pink, mouth almost unable to close in her mirthful grin, and the way she wriggled from side to side was delicious. Ina's fingernails were devilish, moving quickly and never scratching too hard. They explored her sides, creeping up and down, and all around that lovely little belly that quivered beneath every touch.

“NOOOEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEASEHEHEAHAHA! I CAHAHAHNN'T HEEHEHEHEAHAHAHA! I CAHAHAN'T TAHAHAHAKE IIIITHEEHEHEHEHE!”

“Aww, yes you can,” Ina assured. Maria wasn't entirely aware of Ina's actions, lost in sensations, but she forced herself to look down—only to find Ina's nails gradually circling closer and closer to her navel.

“NO, NO!” she pleaded with wide panicked eyes. “PLEASE NO!” Ina looked up at her with a wicked grin, nails swirling in a circle closer and closer. “YOU CAN'T!”

“Tickle tickle tickle,” Ina cooed, dragging her nails right along the edge of the indentation before she wiggled one inside it.

“NOOHEHEHEHEEHEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAIIIEEEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! WHYYYHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHARE YOU DOOIEEEHEHEHEENG THIISHEHEEHAHAHA!?”

Ina didn't answer. She only continued her torment, one hand exploring Maria's midriff and the other still stationed at her belly button. Maria, struggling, could only laugh and laugh, and possibly pray for some kind of mercy. Her laughter was loud and constant, every now and then interrupted with intermittent squeals and gasps for breath. Ina nearly lost herself in discovering every sensitive nerve the girl had, prodding and stroking and delighting in every noise she prompted out of the poor dear.

“PLEHEHEHEHEEEAASE! NNNNEEAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!” Watching her, Ina smiled softly and—just for the time being—lowered her hands. Maria's laughter gradually subsided while she took in large panting breaths. For a moment, Ina almost felt bad for what she had planned next. Neither woman spoke, Maria striving for a normal breathing rate and Ina patiently waiting. After some time, Maria noticed one thing specifically: Ina wasn't getting off her lap. Her tentacles would move periodically, as if staying still in one place for too long as a bad thing, and the feel of the suckers subtly moving around over her legs was one that didn't tickle but still felt rather odd. They were very long and, she imagined, very versatile, something she didn't really want to find out about, so she chose not to speak about them. Unfortunately for Maria, Ina chose to bring them up instead—literally. Maria's eyes widened immediately. For a second, she felt afraid. Ina wouldn't hurt her—she somehow knew that; no hurt, only tickling—but still, hadn't she had enough!?

“You didn't think I was done after that little bit, did you?” Ina asked with a faint laugh. Two front tentacles raised, their tips headed for Maria's arms. Two others rested on her sides, the suckers lightly but firmly gripping her skin. Lastly, Ina wiggled her fingers at Maria's midriff. Maria whimpered and squirmed, shaking her head.

“No—pleeeease no—you don't know what it does to me—I can't take it!” she begged, lapsing into another frightened whimper as Ina's fingers and the tentacles still aimed under her arms came closer.

“Ohh, you're okay,” Ina tutted. Without further pause for words, she struck in all three places at once. The side tentacles shook lightly, causing a gentle vibration sort of feeling through the clinging suckers all along Maria's sides. Under her arms the tentacle tips wiggled and teased, drawing their own whimsical designs in the hairless hollows. Ina's fingers scribbled quickly and all over, never staying in one area too long, from her navel again to all over her stomach to up into her ribs.

“EEEEEAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! NO NO NOHOHOHOHOHOOOEEEAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAHAHAHNNNEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAHAHAHANNN'T PLEHEHEHEHEHEEEEAAASEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Ina grinned at Maria's plight, not to mention a new discovery: gently pinching and “counting” Maria's ribs prompted squeals and jumps, something she exploited to her heart's content.

“Aww, look at you go! Isn't this just the cutest little belly I've ever seen! Tickle tickle tickle!”

“NOOEHEHEHEEEHEHEHEE!” A gasp for air interrupted her laughter. “PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEASEHAHAHAHAHAHA! DOHOHOHOHONNN'THEHEHEHEHEEE! EEHEHEAHAHAHA!” She shook from side to side as much as she could manage. The pink of her cheeks was, to Ina, just the cutest thing apart from her laughter. The vibration of the suckers was unlike anything Maria had ever felt before, but they tickled like mad. The twirling tips in her armpits were surprisingly agile and adept at tickling, able to constantly stimulate and follow her movements. They moved sometimes quickly, sometimes slower, but were always merciless. The same went for Ina's fingers. Her fingertips were slightly easier to tolerate than those dreaded nails, but they were still ruthless and skilled, stimulating that smooth skin no matter what. It seemed to go on for years, Maria feeling nothing but agonizing tickling nearly all over her torso. The only other feelings she could recognize were the ache of her face and her lungs.

“PLEEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEASEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! OHOHOHOHH GAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD!” Finally—relief. Ina stopped. With a subtle pop sound each, the suckers let go and all tentacles lowered. Her fingers ceased their wiggling and scratching, and instead she rubbed Maria's stomach, as if to chase away any lingering tickles. Maria giggled to herself while gulping in air. Surely this was the end. Ina had made her laugh more than she had ever done in her entire laugh; there couldn't possibly be more to this. She had to have a heart in there somewhere. It wasn't until Ina slid off her lap and moved further down that Maria began to come back from the world of tickle recovery and began to worry—Ina was headed for her feet. Nearly frozen in fear, she could only watch as Ina lowered herself, sitting on her mass of tentacles, and began to undo the laces of her clean white sneakers. Upon removal—left first, then the right—and revealing the clinging pale pink ankle socks, Ina leaned in and briefly sniffed, and Maria whimpered. So now the octopus woman had a thing for feet? She really shouldn't have gone jogging that morning.

“Got just a liiiittle bit sweaty in there,” Ina giggled, looking up at Maria. “I have to be honest with you—I love feet. I mean, look at me.” She wiggled the ends of her tentacles about to make her point. “They're just not done down here. But you guys—you lot could've ended up with hoofs or something awful like that, but you got these!” Maria bit her lip and watched with nerves on edge. She knew what was coming—of course she did—but when? Would she just get it over with already? All of this waiting and listening to her go on about how fascinated she was with feet only made the anticipation worse. The more Maria had to think about feet, and sit there bound watching this tickling woman seated in front of her trapped socked feet, the more nervous and fearful she became. Truth be told, Maria's feet had not been tickled in a very long time. She knew they had been ticklish once upon a time, but as to how much at the present time... well, she didn't really want to find out.

“And I bet you have beautiful little feet,” Ina said finally, to break the small moment of silence. She smiled then, almost with an air of smugness at how well this was going for herself. For a moment more she said nothing again, studying every curve the cotton clung to. High arches she could tell, and her toes formed an almost perfect curve from one baby toe to the other. “Bit big for your height, aren't they?” Maria blushed. It was true her feet were a little big, size nine, very nearly nine and a half, while she was a mere five-foot-three. Whether Ina meant it to tease her or not was unclear, but Maria took it that way anyway, and noticing her look, Ina smiled. “Aww—but again I'm sure they're just the prettiest.” She paused then, looking at them one more time, then back up at Maria with a smile far too innocent to not have devilish intent behind it. “Let's find out, shall we?” She rose her fingers towards the ends of the little pink socks, slowly hooking her nails around them and beginning to pull. Maria's eyes went wide, her lip being nibbled upon yet again in nervous habit. Still Ina paid no mind to her evident discomfort and pulled.

“No—you can't! Please! Please don't!” she blurted out, once most of her heels had been uncovered, in spite of how obvious this made the fact that she believed herself ticklish. Ina paused, looking up at her with mild (feigned) surprise.

“Oh but I must!” Ina insisted. “I simply HAVE to see these beauties!” Maria blushed, still unsure of how to feel about the strange woman's fascination with feet and certainty that hers were so pretty. Maria never thought about her feet that much. She did get regular pedicures and take care of them—the sudden memory of how much giggling was involved with pedicures made her shiver, though mercifully this went unnoticed by Ina, who had resumed her slow sock removal. About half of Maria's feet were showing now. She wiggled uncomfortably at the sea cave's cool air on her soft feet, nerves confused over half-cold and half-still-warm.

“Almost theeeere,” Ina cooed, slowly coaxing the socks over the plump balls of Maria's feet. Maria whimpered and shut her eyes, hoping maybe that would help her nerves if she didn't have to watch in ticklish horror. Instead the sensation enhanced with the removal of sight, and she opened them quickly again, rather than let it intensify when all that remained covered were her toes. Ina stopped pulling, letting it sink in with Maria how very exposed her feet were. Maria whimpered quietly again and strove to keep her feet perfectly still—if the socks were going anywhere, it wouldn't be because she wiggled them off herself. Suddenly Ina yanked them off, and the cool air startled Maria's toes and prompted wiggling. Maria whimpered again while Ina chuckled softly to herself. Maria's feet were a little bit wide, but not too much so. The arches were high, as Ina had suspected earlier, the balls perfectly plump and round, and the soles just lightly wrinkled and a pretty shade of pale pink, contrasting nicely with the lighter skin of the arches. Maria's heels looked soft and rounded nicely, not a single rough spot to be found, but Ina's favorite part was Maria's toes. Their round pudgy pads begged for attention, and they were just long enough that the pads cast a small shadow over the exposed toe stems, yet they were still small and quite adorable in Ina's opinion. Maria's chubby big toes were the longest, though only just, and Ina noticed they rubbed together slightly in Maria's uncomfortable nervousness about the way Ina studied every inch of her feet.

“Gorgeous, just like I expected,” she said finally. “Do you take care of them?” Maria's cheeks went pink again, and she stayed quiet. It was flattering, but she still thought it off, and she just wanted to go home (and warn all of her friends to not go around that end of the beach anymore alone). Ina quickly swiped a fingernail up one of Maria's soles gently to coax out her voice, along with a ticklish yelp. “Go on. It's just a question.”

“Yes,” answered Maria finally, biting her lip. Ina smiled.

“Show off for me,” she said. Maria blinked and stared. “Come on—point your toes, curl them, wiggle them around, show off your arches—they're pretty! How can you not want to be proud of them? You humans are so very odd when it comes to your feet, I swear.” She tutted. “You'd think it's taboo or something.” Maria frowned slightly, still very unsure about everything, but as it was, she didn't want Ina to tickle her into it. She curled her toes, more pronounced wrinkles forming over her soles. Then she spread them, and then she wiggled them, while Ina grinned and watched the show. Maria felt rather silly and, in spite of herself, she began to laugh, a little embarrassed. “That's it!” Ina encouraged, laughing as well. Maria didn't notice one of Ina's tentacles pulling itself over to the treasure chest. “It's not so bad, is it? Be proud of them! What's the point in taking so much care of them if you hide them away?”

“I've always been a little embarrassed by my feet,” Maria admitted softly. “You know.. their size.” Subconsciously she wiggled them and one hid slightly behind the other. Ina smiled at her once again.

“Be proud of them,” she said again, more firmly. “Bigger just means there's more pretty to them.” Maria found herself smiling back at the octo-woman. Were her feet really that nice? Huh. Her eyes drew down to the tops of her feet as she thought about it some more. Ina grinned while Maria was distracted and, she guessed, absorbing the confidence boost.

“They are kind of nice, I guess,” Maria conceded. “I've never thought abahahaout ehehet—heheheeyy!” she sputtered out in giggles, wiggling her feet in sudden surprise. Ina grinned. What Maria couldn't see were her hands, swiping two feathers up and down, one for each foot. “Eeeeheheheheheheheheeheehahahaha! Oohohohooheheheheheheee dohohon't! You've tiiheheheheickled enohohoougheheheeehehehehee!”

“No such thing as tickled enough,” she replied with a shake of her head, and her feathers continued up and down, up and down, constantly moving and constantly tickling. Maria couldn't hold back her smile as giggles poured out of her, and she shook her head in protest, wiggling her feet as if that would somehow stop a master like Ina. Yes, she'd just give up; her feathers couldn't keep up with feet like that, and she'd let her go. Well, it was a nice thought anyway.

“Ohohohoooheehehehehahahaha pleeheheheheheeheeaseaheheeahahaha!” she pleaded through laughter. “PleheheheEEEASE!” The plumes poking through her toes had brought out the squeal, moving back and forth and exploring the soft in-between skin. “No! Noooheheeeeheahahahahahahahahaa! Pleheheheeeeasseeheeeheahahahahaha!” Ina only grinned and slowly shook her head, a maddening sight to add to Maria's suffering. She tried to curl her toes, but Ina was one step ahead of her and held them in place with a tentacle, a sucker upon the top of each toe, which held them still and just enough apart for the feathers to explore freely. Maria managed to whimper in the middle of her fit of giggles.

“Aww, Maria's just such a ticklish little girl isn't she?” Ina cooed in a babytalk tone. “She's just got the cutest ticklish toes I've ever seen! Yes she does!” Another of her tentacles rummaged through her treasure toy chest for any more feathers, if she had any—which was not a very likely if, but it was the only hope Maria had to cling to. In the meantime, the feathers already in Ina's hands sawed in and out, in and out, and occasionally going vertically to tease every bit of skin in between whichever toes they were between at the time. She would sporadically change spaces whenever the mood struck her. Sometimes she would stroke back and forth underneath the poor young woman's toes. Maria shook with laughter, straining to break out of the coral stocks to absolutely no avail.

“Pleheheheheheeease! You cahahahahan't do thiiissheheheehahahaha! Lehehehet me goooheheeahahahaha!” Maria squealed again at the addition of not one, not two, but six more feathers, each poking out between her toes and being wiggled at her teasingly. The sight could have made her cry. Ina had a hold of them all at the quills, each set of four held together in a pinched bundle.

“Tick-le tick-le tick-le!” she teased, speaking slowly, letting each syllable drop like a bomb as she began to equally slowly move the feathers.

“No—no PLEASE!” Maria begged, eyes wide as she watched in ticklish horror. “You can't—pleeheheheheEEEASEHEHEHE! NNNAAHAHA! NAHAT ALL AT ONCCCEEEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA!” Two feathers had not tickled too badly, enough to keep her heartily giggling at a steady rate, but it was still only that: two feathers. Eight feathers, getting every possible space between all her toes at once, was just too much tickling for giggling to suffice. “NAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA PLEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEAASEEHEHEHE!”

The feather tickling went on for some time, not ending until Maria was quite pink in the face. The opportunity to catch her breath was immensely welcome, and she didn't notice in her gratefulness of gulping in air that Ina's suckers weren't going anywhere. Her feet were going to keep their immobility until Ina had had her say, and that was all there was to it.

“I've never meet someone as feather ticklish are you are,” noted Ina. “I'd say you should be proud, except... well, you know. You don't see it the way I do.” She smiled. Maria wasn't sure if it was sarcastic or sweet, or if she even wanted to find out.

“However it's really too bad for you, I'm almost sorry,” she continued. Maria's eyes were locked on the devilish smirk on the other woman's face, and she let out another anguished whimper at the sensation of something—or rather, somethings—lightly resting on her soles. “You didn't really expect me to stop with feathers, did you? Come on now—you're smarter than that.”

“Please just let me go! Please! I promise I won't tell or—or anything—just please stop tickling me!” she pleaded, trying to kick her legs as if she could somehow break the coral stocks if she shook hard enough. Ina chuckled at her efforts, a thing that only fueled Maria's frustration, and she let out an exasperated cry.

“Aww, don't fuss,” Ina cooed, lightly scratching her ten nails over Maria's soft skin. “I'm just gonna have to put a smile back on that face! Yes I am!”

“STAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!” There was no hope of repressing her laughter now, nor the grin that stretched across her face. “PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEEASE INAAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEAHAHAHAHAA I'M TOOHOHOHOO TICKLIIISHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The more she begged, the faster Ina scribbled her fingers. The harder she laughed, the more Ina teased her. Her agony let up only slightly once Ina was kind enough to remove her suckers, releasing her toes and letting her feet have a little movement.

“Ooh, yes, do that some more! They're so cute when you wrinkle them up!”

“NEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEEEEASE! I CAHAHAHAHAN'T TAHAHAKE ITEHEEHEHEHEHE!”

Ina explored every available inch of her unwilling captive's feet, perfectly content with her hands as she traced the wrinkles that would appear and disappear with Maria's desperate squirms, and this carried on for some time while Maria's laughter echoed loudly throughout the cave. Eventually her body's revolt began to subside, having simply tired itself out from the struggle. She sat laughing in defeat, her face (and feet) a rosy pink. Occasionally she would wiggle them, and it was only when the pretty young woman reached this point of near stillness that Ina slowed down and looked up—slowed, but that didn't mean stop at all.

“Pleeheheheheheeheeaase!” she giggled out, tired but still a touch of desperation lacing her voice. “I reheheheheeaally cahahahahahan't anymohohohoooreehehehe!” She watched Ina, and Ina quietly stared back, noting her color. Maria didn't really expect her to stop—she hadn't responded so far, after all—but instead of Ina's tickling fingers, she felt gentle rubbing, and not too long after, the coral holding her feet in place was released.

“You can take a nap if you want,” Ina said, tentacles quietly squishing as she maneuvered over to release the rest of her. “You look tired.”

“Oh, you think?”

“Oh that's good; give me more cheek, gives me more reason to put you right back in and tickle you some more.” Needless to say Maria went quiet.

“Now—I admit it's not exactly all the comforts of home, but I do try to make things nice around here. I've never had any complaints before.” As she spoke, she looped a tentacle around Maria, essentially holding her up and bringing her along as she moved further into the cave system.

“Before?” she asked weakly.

“What, did you think you were the only one? Don't be ridiculous.”

absolutely fantastic ....... awesome

hmmmm what a masterpiece fictional fantasy.

really love your works here.

i love to read word by word and line per line. its so awesome

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back