• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for Cosmo AC, Stocksvil?

bftlvr

TMF Expert
Just wondering when the next installment is coming. There was a thought that last month might bring a new chapter, but alas, nothing. Any update or info would be appreciated, Thank you, Peace...B.

He probably doesn't mind answering, but questions like this should be sent as a Private Message rather than a post in the forum.

Hello bftlvr. It's funny you ask me this question and i should see it as I am taking a break from working on the next part. I don't want to give a deadline, as i'm notorious for missing them, with few exceptions. I will however say that as of now, i'm about 7 full pages into the rough draft of the next part. I've been working a lot lately, so not as much free time for writing. However, as i will be returning to school soon, i will have even less time for casual writing in the future, likely. That being said, I really want to write this next part of the series. I hope to get the rough copy of this chapter done sometime next week.

:happyfloaThank you for the reply, life does get hectic,eh? All the best,B.:hiwelcome:

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back