• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A funny thing happened... when they went to the Airport (FF/M ADULT)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Author's Note - This is the eighth in the "A Funny Thing Happened... " series that is rapidly turning into a book and I strongly recommend reading them in order. The first one can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?213074-A-funny-thing-happened-at-the-sci-fi-convention and they should all link through. I hope.

Thanks to all who gave feedback on previous parts, much appreciated and would love to hear any thoughts on this too. Hope you enjoy it!

“You ready yet?”

“Two minutes!”

“Remind me to mention the benefits of booking a flight that arrives in daylight to your friend would you?”

“Hey, be nice, you know she didn’t exactly plan it this way.”

“Yeah yeah… “ I’ll admit I was a bit grouchy, heading out the door at midnight to pick someone up from an airport over forty miles away wasn’t exactly my idea of a relaxing evening even if it was a bank holiday weekend. It didn’t help that we were already running late and I really couldn’t figure out what was taking Amy so long. I was just about to go see if there was anything I could do to help speed things up when she walked into the room and I temporarily lost the ability to speak.

“So what do you think?” She asked, a seductive smile on her face as she did a slow turn. I gave some sort of wordless grunt while I fought down the urge to grab her right there and then. That wonderful red hair fell freely down her back and across a slinky buttoned-down black leather coat that ended at mid-thigh. Elegant black leather heels wrapped around her feet lending her an additional couple of inches and… that was it. With the exception of the coat and the shoes I couldn’t see so much as a hint of any other clothing and there was a suspiciously large amount of smooth, pale skin on display above the first button of the coat.

“Uh… what are you wearing under that?”

She laughed and turned to go. “You’ll find out… later.”

The trip to the airport was straightforward enough, not much traffic on the motorways after midnight and it was pretty much a straight run anyway. We managed to arrive about ten minutes early; plenty of time to find the arrivals area and check the flight was on time. Faced with time to kill I decided I had to get to the bottom of Amy’s fashion choice.

“So… it’s later, mind telling me what you’re wearing under that coat?”

She looked around her, checking if the area was clear before replying. She undid all three buttons and then, with one hand holding the coat closed pulled me in with the other for an embrace.

“Why nothing of course my love!”

Both hands were now around my neck and only my body pressed against hers kept the coat from falling open and revealing everything. I was just debating whether we had time to find a suitably out of the way spot to let that happen when the arrival board flickered and the flight we were waiting for had landed.

Very reluctantly I let her go, somehow managing to let her button the coat up without flashing the entire arrival lounge. A few minutes later passengers started coming through the door and then…

“Nat, hey Nat!” Amy yelled and waved at an extremely pretty brunette pulling a large suitcase behind her.

“Amy!” The two raced to meet one another but I paused, sure that I knew this woman from somewhere…

“How was the flight?”

“Long. Can’t believe the airline collapsed!“

“Hey come on, there’s someone you need to meet! Nat, Toby. Toby, Nat.”

“Thank you so much for coming to meet me, really appreciate it”

Suddenly it clicked! “Hey, wait, I know you! Well, your voice, I mean we’ve talked before right?”

Nat suddenly had a big grin on her face. “We may have, yes.”

“When I… first met Amy?”

“Damn, you told me he was good Amy, didn’t think he’d be that fast. Yes, The Booker at your service.”

“In that case think nothing of the lift or any future favors you may need. I, we, owe you big time.”

She laughed and threw Amy a look I couldn’t quite make out. “Oh I’m sure we’ll think of a way to repay that debt. Shall we go though, I’ve had enough of airports to last me the rest of my life!”

We headed down to the parking lot and I heaved the suitcase into the boot of our car. Nat slid into the back seat and, to my surprise, Amy went to get in the back too. Just before she did so though she pulled me close, wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear: “You know I didn’t entirely choose this outfit for your benefit….”. Then she was gone, the back door shutting behind her as I stood there like an idiot, wondering if I could possibly have heard her right.

The instant we hit the road I realized that the highway code had it all wrong. Forget driving while tired, forget talking on a mobile phone, forget eating at the wheel. By far the most dangerous and distracting thing you can do is drive while two stunning women are having a serious make out session in the back seat.

I swear I tried my damndest to give them their privacy and concentrate on driving but it proved impossible. The soft rustle of clothing, the small gasps of delight at a touch in just the right place, the almost constant background noise of soft lips meeting… frankly I thought I did extremely well to resist for the five minutes I did before glancing in the mirror.

It was, hands down, one of the most erotic scenes I’d ever witnessed, not because of what was going on (though on that alone it would have been right up there) but because of what I couldn’t see. The back seat was shrouded in darkness and only the vague outlines of the two women could be seen. This particular stretch of motorway wasn’t lit so the only source of illumination was the headlights of cars behind us. When they came close enough to slash through the rear window my passengers were backlit, their forms becoming almost living, liquid shadow against the harsh light for a long, glorious moment. Then the car passed by and all was dark once more.

I was torn between slowing down to prolong the show and putting my right foot through the bulkhead to get us back home as quickly as possible. In the end I compromised and pushed as fast as I dared without risking loosing my license. The noises from the back seat were becoming more urgent now and my ever more frequent glances in the mirror showed Amy propped back half against the seat and half against the door, her legs spread as Nat’s hand explored her thighs and disappeared underneath the hem of her coat. I could feel my heart beating in my chest, the desire to just pull over and join in almost painful to resist despite being only a few minutes from home.

Now the streetlights were back as we moved into more residential areas and it was easier to see what was happening. A useful thing as it happened as I saw Nat wrapped her hand around Amy’s ribs and gave a good solid squeeze and was ready for the shriek of ticklish surprise that followed. Instantly the rear of the car became a (somewhat careful and slow moving) mass of limbs as a tickle fight broke out and I decided it would be a good idea to hit the remote door locks.

We pulled up outside my flat and as soon as the car stopped so did their antics. I let them get out before I put the car back into its parking space – there never was enough room to get both sets of doors open at once – and they immediately headed for the front door. It took me maybe a minute to follow them, cursing slightly as I’d had to double back to pick up Nat’s suitcase from the boot. Sure enough they hadn’t waited for me and it took an eternity for the lift to come back down. They had, at least, left the door of the flat open and I almost ran inside, slamming it behind me and leaving the suitcase in the hall. I could hear laughter coming from the bedroom and, as that door too was wide open, that they probably wouldn’t mind me interrupting.

The instant I was through the door two naked bodies hit me and tackled me to the ground. I hadn’t been expecting it in the least and it actually knocked the wind out of me for a few vital seconds. Handcuffs clicked around my wrists, securing them behind me and then slim, skilled fingers started to work at my belt. To be honest I didn’t fight them, if two beautiful women wanted to strip me naked I really wasn’t going to complain too much. On reflection, and knowing Amy as I did, I should have realized it was all way too easy yet remained blissfully ignorant as they helped me into a wooden chair in the corner of the room. The tall back of the chair slid between my spine and arms as Amy now wearing just a smile, slid into my lap.

There were a dozen questions I wanted to ask but she silenced them all with a deep, passionate kiss as she ground against my aching cock. As always when she was like this my mind pretty much shut down, desire overwhelming rational thought. So much so that I didn’t even register that Nat was busy tying me to the chair until she pulled the last knot tight and Amy stood up laughing.

I opened my mouth to… what I wonder. To this day I’m not sure if I was going to protest at being helpless or beg them for their favor. The ball gag they stuffed into my mouth meant I’d never know the answer to that question. That was followed in short order by a pair of very sturdy headphones hooked into an MP3 player churning out white noise. Every external sound went away to be replaced by an almost unnoticeable hiss. They stood back to admire their work and I can only imagine what I looked like. A deaf and dumb slave, gazing at them with desire, buck-naked and with a cock that was already so hard it hurt. I had no idea what they had in mind for me, if I’d known I might have tried to plead for mercy even with the ball gag in place.

Instead I could only watch as they both knelt in front of me and first Amy, then Nat, wrapped their lips around my cock and slowly bobbed their heads, taking me to the hilt and back out again. The sight of seeing another woman doing that in front of Amy was almost enough to push me over the edge by itself but instead it just made me more turned on and frustrated than ever as Nat crawled away from me and up onto the bed.

She lay face up, her hands up above her head and touching the headboard, her legs spread wide. Amy took one last look up at me, winked, blew me a kiss and went to tie her friend securely to our bed. She’d had a fair bit of practice at this particular skill by now and it took less than a minute for her to render Nat completely helpless. I wished desperately I could read lips as Nat said something that made Amy raise an eyebrow and laugh before leaning down and kissing Nat deeply. I saw Nat react, her whole body shiver as their lips met… and then she jumped nearly out of her skin as Amy raked her nails up and down Nat’s sides.

It was the strangest sensation seeing this beautiful stranger I’d met maybe an hour earlier scream and writhe from what was clearly a torturous tickling and yet not be able to hear a single sound that escaped her lips. Amy was clearly putting the lessons she’d learnt from our sessions to good use, quickly zeroing in on the worst spots. I watched, transfixed, as she started to tickle Nat’s breasts, quick circular motions that barely touched the tempting flesh with the occasional, seemingly random, rake of nails over the nipples as an added torture. Every time she did that Nat’s’ hips would buck and writhe and a shudder ripped through her captive body.

By now I was struggling to breathe, such was the desire and frustration building up in me. Every place the rope touched my flesh, every breath of air that brushed against me, the wood of the chair itself, everything seemed magnified a thousand fold. Despite my best efforts to control myself I couldn’t help tugging at my bonds despite knowing it to be a useless gesture. Amy looked over and grinned at me before spinning around to straddle her captive her fingers dancing down one shapely leg. As they got closer to her foot Nat became more and more frantic, trying to buck Amy off her, shaking her head from side to side and clearly begging for some mercy.

Fingers touched sole and Amy paused for just a second, just enough to let hope spring in her victim… then she attacked. Full-bore too, both hands raking at the sole and she slid forwards, bringing her mouth down and starting to lick and nibble on the wriggling toes. Every muscle in Nat’s body seemed to go rigid, her mouth opened wide in what I assumed was a scream and Amy threw me a triumphant look as her friend clearly came from the ticklish sensations coursing through her.

My blood was pumping in my ears and I wasn’t sure I’d be able to hear anything else even without the headphones. I met Amy’s look with a pleading one, desperate to join in the fun… but her only response was to shift over to Nat’s right foot and start all over again. For what felt like days I could do nothing but watch as Amy tickled Nat to one ticklish orgasm after another, fingers and mouth roaming freely across the naked, tormented flesh beneath her. She’d switch from torturous to erotic in a heartbeat and seemingly did everything she could to wind herself around her victim in the most erotic way possible. And all of it, every last flick of the fingers, every lap of the tongue, every touch and tease and orgasm, ALL of it… happened in silence.

I wanted, more than anything in the world, to be free. To hear what this live sex show sounded like, to help Amy torment her friend, to be tormented by one or both of them, anything just to be a part of this. My cock was covered in precum and I had never known such sheer need for sexual release in my life before. And then, when I thought Nat was finally spent and Amy may turn her attentions to me, I learned yet again not to underestimate my love.

She had been lying between Nat’s spread legs, her hands zooming up and down her sides as Amy sucked and licked at her soaked pussy. Now she slid up that trembling body, asking her something I, of course, couldn’t hear before kissing her tenderly. As they parted Amy twisted and in a moment the two women were in a 69, Amy’s legs wrapped around Nat’s arms as they dove hungrily to taste each other. My struggles had become downright violent, encouraged by their musky scent filling the room, but I couldn’t even move the chair an inch towards the bed. Tears of frustration left damp tracks on my cheeks as every fiber of my being cried out for human contact.

I’d get that soon enough though, the drama before me was rapidly nearing its end and, to my surprise, it was Amy that came first. I saw her tense and try, half-heartedly, to lift her pussy away from Nat’s probing tongue but it was far too late. I saw the telltale shakes and now, at last, I could at least pretend I could hear her scream her delight as she’d done so often for me. Amy rolled off, shaking from the force of her orgasm and, once she’d regained control a little, started to untie Nat from her bonds.

Once she was free the two women wasted no time in coming to inspect me. Their fingers traced teasing trails over my chest and stomach, tickling slightly but I was so overloaded by this point that even that left me gasping for air and trembling with desire. I saw them exchange glances and then Amy dropped to her knees between my legs and gently licked the head of my cock. God it felt good, and I groaned loud enough to be heard clearly even through the gag. She was being very, very slow and deliberate, leaving maybe thirty seconds between licks. Any faster and I suspect it would have been too much. Still I appreciated the tease in an odd way, it gave me a chance to enjoy the sensations building within me with the promise of my own release drawing nearer with every touch.

Suddenly everything went black. I felt something wrap around my face and it took my surprised mind a few seconds to work out it was a blindfold. A very effective one too, not a hint of light snuck past it leaving me effectively deaf, dumb and blind. Cut off from the world except for my sense of touch I could only sit and wait for whatever came next. I didn’t have to wait long.

I felt a presence in front of me, warm thighs press against mine as someone slid into my lap. I gasped as my cock was effortlessly swallowed into a sopping wet pussy that clenched around me and held me tightly, almost greedily. And then… nothing. Whoever this was just sat there and I wiggled my hips, begging for them to move, to fuck me until I exploded into them. I’ll admit I didn’t know which of the two it was but at that moment I honestly didn’t care. The need to cum was the only thing that mattered.

Then I felt a warm, wet mouth wrap around the toes of my right fot and a tongue dart out to lick and tickle in some of my most sensitive spots. Normally I’d have squirmed and fought but today, already exhausted and overloaded and desperate, I howled into my gag and bucked violently trying to escape. Of course as I did so I was effectively fucking the mysterious pussy that held me captive and I saw red spots burst in front of my eyes.

The mouth at my foot was merciless, darting and diving, nibbling and licking, scrapping teeth along my oh so sensitive soles and anything else its owner could think of. And yet they seemed to have a plan, keeping me guessing, keeping my reactions changing, never allowing me more than a few seconds of frantic thrashing – and therefore the opportunity to fuck that mysterious pussy – before switching to something that turned me into a helpless pile of giggles.

How long it went on I have no idea, only that by the end I was screaming so loudly for them to let me cum I was audible despite the gag. Once again the tongue went to work between my toes but this time it didn’t stop. I felt my cum boil up and then, to my surprise, the pussy that held me clamped down hard with perfect timing. I raced over the edge, every muscle pulling against the ropes that held me as I came… her muscles clenched around me and I felt her spasm… and then to my astonishment my cock was covered in her juices as she squirted from her own orgasm.

Light flooded in as the blindfold was removed and I saw Nat in front of me, half collapsed against me, a dreamy look in her eyes. Amy helped ease her off my still-bound body and guided her to the bed before coming back and releasing me. It was a struggle to walk after so long tied down but I managed to stumble the few steps to the bed and collapse next to Nat. Amy lay down on my other side and we held each other for a few long minutes, each just enjoying the feel and presence of the others.

“Wow… “ Nat breathed, snuggling closer to my side. “That was incredible, just incredible. Thank you so much, both of you!”

Amy laughed and reached over to run a hand tenderly down Nat’s cheek. “Do you know how long I’ve wanted to do that to you my dear? And you…” she poked me in the ribs and I squirmed away from her touch. “anything you want to add?”

“Actually I did have one question… not that I mind in the slightest but why did Nat fuck me and not you?”

“Because she made me cum.”

“Huh?”

“We had a bet, whoever came first in a 69 didn’t get to fuck you. Bitch turned out to be very very good with her tongue.”

“You just need practice Amy…” Nat’s voice was almost a purr. “But maybe later, right now I think we could all do with some rest.”

She was, sadly, right about that and within a couple of minutes all three of us were fast asleep and dreaming of what the morning may bring…

Next part in the series can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...hen-a-lesson-was-learnt&p=3395373#post3395373

Last edited:
A funny thing happened when I busted a nut reading this one! Nice work man! Very sexy!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back