• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Little Mandy Part 6: The Mysterious Guest Tickler

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Mandy awoke from her passing out an hour later, and couldn't sleep a wink the whole night, she kept wondering who the mysterious guest wuold be, it was driving her nuts! She just stared at the ceiling, scared and alone, atleast tomorrow was her last day, but would Britney keep her word? Who knows. Finally though, Mandy's cute little eyes closed and she fell into a deep slumber.
Plop! Plop! Plop!
Mandy's eyes shot open to see Britney straddling her with a glass of water in one hand, dripping it slowly into her bellybutton. it tickled slightly.
"Good you're awake, ready for the guest tickler?" britney asked excitedly.
"It doesn't matter to me, either way i'll get tickled till i pass out." Mandy said coldly.
Britney frowned.
"Oh but it does matter, you know this tickler very well...come on in Kirsten!" Britney shouted.
Then walked in the sexy lovable Kirsten Dunst, in her Bring It On cheerleading uniform.
"Nice outfit Kirsten," Britney remarked.
"Thanks britney, oh hey Mandy, you look horrible!" kirsten said waving to the tied up beautie.
"Kirsten, pleaseeee stop her, she's crazy!" Mandy begged.
Kirsten looked at the innocent Britney.
"That's all part of the fun, buddy," Kirsten smiled.
You see, Mandy and Kirsten go way back, they met when Kirsten was filming the movie Jumangi, at the time, mandy lived in the neighborhood of the shooting and they met. They were good friends, and there favorite game was tickling. They would always tickle each other every chance they got.
"Okay Kirsten, let's get started on this beauty. I'll get the lower body, you get the upper body,"
"Got it,' Kirsten replied as she straddled Mandy's tiny waist.
"I look a little out of place," kirsten said as she saw that mandy and Britney were both in their underwear.
"But not for long," she said as she pulled off her sweater and unzipped her jeans, leaving her in hot blue bra and panties.
"And....Go!!!" Britney shouted as she started to drill her nails across Mandy's wrinkled soles.
Kirsten turned to Mandy who was already giggling like crazy, but when Kirsten began to massage her ribcage.
"Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!"
Mandy's cute face was scrunched up, laughing her head off.
Britney started to dart her tongue between her cute wiggling toes, while Kirsten poked and squeezed Mandy's petite sides.
Britney went beneath the bed again and grabbed the electric toothbrush and a featherduster, she tossed Kirsten the toothbrush.
"Thanks Brit," Kirsten then turned the toothbrush on high and buzzed it into mandy's smooth armpit.
"Hahhaahahahnonononooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!Heheheheheheeheheheheheeeee!!!"
Kirsten's other hnad experimented with soft strokes to hard digging on Mandy's pure ticklish tummy. Britney was licking the sole of Mandy's left foot while she dusted Mandy's opposite sole with the duster. Mandy's head was spinning, her hair wet with sweat, havin two ticklers was much worse than one...MUCH worse.
Britney ventured beneath the bed again, but strangly this time Kirsten jumped off Mandy's waist, and quickly untied her.
"hey! What gives," Britney said surprisingly seeing Mandy get up. Kirsten then jumped on Britney, throwing her to the bed. Britney landed hard, and struggled to get back up. But mandy wa on her with fierce new strength. revenge caused her to hold Britney's flailing limbs down while Kirsten tied them tightly.
"What the hell are you doing Kirsten, you're supposed to help me tickle her!!!"
"Sorry Britney, friendships thicker than whatever the heck we had."
"i think it's time to tickle her now," Mandy said cutely.
Britney's showed fear in her face, and tryed to regain control.
"Good luck! I'm not even ticklish!" Britney yelled back.
"We'll see about that." mandy laid down ontop of Britney, her hands right by Britney's perfectly tanned sexy tummy. Mandy looked so sexy as she slowly marched her fingers up Britney's soft, twitching tummy.
"See-e, i t-told youuuu, i'm n-n-not t-ticklishhehe," Britney struggled.
Kirsten then got down by the foot of the bed, and lightly dragged a nail up one of her soles, causing Britney to jerk her body against the bonds. Kirsten then scracthed all ten nails across Britney's wrinkled cute soles.
"I'm nothhahahaha t-ticklish damned!! i s-swear i'll hehehehe, i'll,"
"Tickle us," Mandy giggled as her fingers marched all across the smooth tummy. Mandy then grabbed the fallen electric toothbrush, which was still on, and lowered it to Britney's sexy side.
"Damned don't you dare mandy!Heeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!"
This was Britney's breaking point, the onslaught of tickling began. Kirsten grabbed the feather dust and swept Britney's toes, while Mandy buzzed her sides, and lowered down and gave Britney a huge raspberry right above her bellybutton.
"Aiiiieeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!Heheheheheeheehehheheheheheheehheeheed-damned!hwhaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!"
Britney's body shook more fiercely than the petite Mandy, as she bucked up and down wildly, her limbs fiercely struggling to be freed.
Mandy raspberried Britney's soft delicious tummy again, and then again, and one more for the road, as she dug deeper with the toothbrush. Kirsten happily dusted the sexy toes, and then crawled up a bit and started to dust Britney's inner thigh, and pinched her under the knees with her free hand.
"S-sthappahahahahahahahahahahahahheheeeeeeeeehahahaahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!"
Kirsten kept up the tickling, driving deeper, getting louder laughter.
Mandy meanwhile, began to use the e-toothbrush on britney's sexy smooth soft armpits. Britney's back arched crazily when Mandy would focus her light finger tickling on the direct center of her tanned tummy, this was obviously her most ticklish spot, and mandy enjoyed tormenting it. She would torteruosly lower her fingers to it, then without warning, dive into it. Kirsten went back to the two beautiful feet, finding two stiff yellow feathers and dragging them up and down the cute soles. Kirsten took a lock of her own hair(this is when she had long blond hair), and used it to torture Britney's big toe. Britney fought hard, but was quickly losing her eneergy, and just had to lay back and take the tickling. Mandy's wiggled a finger in Britney's innie, and Britney screamed and her arch backed, then fell back in giggles. Mandy got up and straddled britney, starting at her bra line, and quickly skittering her nails down her sexy sides, doing this for a good 5 minutes straight, this could possibly be Britney's second most ticklish spot. Britney's face was beet-red as she watched her ticklee torture her beyond limits, using some of the same techniques she had used on her. She had created a monster.
"i wanna make her pass out!" Mandy told Kirsten excitedly.
"okay, you get her worst spot up there at the count of three, i'll do the same down here."
They agreed.
"1...2...3!!!!!"
Kirsten dusted Britney's toes and scratched her soles, while Mandy fiercely tickled the center of Britney's beautiful tummy.
It was over. They had won, and little Mandy was free from Britney's torment. They both started to walk out of Britney's house.
"hey shouldn'y we untie her?" Kirsten asked.
"Naw, she'll figure a way out, the bitch," mandy replied. Both girls laughed and walked into the sunlight.
THE END

i hope everyone liked my first min-series. i might do some other similiar ones with other celebs, so post ideas of who u want to be the star of my next mini-series.
c-ya all soon.
TummyTicklish01

hurrahh

Great Stuff, I really liked this mini-series. Whoo, make another!! :)

and finally part 6, i hope everyone who hasn't gotten a chance before to read this enjoys it and that everyone who has read it will enjoy it again:)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back