PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Video clip section

feetclimax
12-17-2002, 09:00 PM
Its not that much but i think it would help if the people posting the clips should not only describe whether its F/F or F/M etc, but i think they should also describe what type of tickling tool they are using to tickle the ticklees, for example a title for a clip post could look like this

'Woman tickle tortured in stocks, F/F,Fingers,toes.'

something like that, it would make it so much easeir for those who are looking for specific types of tickling instead of just downloading loads of clips and been dissapointed in the end because they did not find what they wanted.

Thank you.

Myriads
12-17-2002, 11:46 PM
I'd support a more extensive description of the clips in the body of the posts that link to them. That's never a bad thing. Not the subject lines though, those are cluttered enough as it stands.

However posting such information is up to the poster, and we have no way to enforce if they do it or not. We also don't have staff to watch every clip, and then edit in a description for each of its missing. As a user, you could however, add posts to clip threads that describe the contents after you watch them.

Myriads

P50
12-18-2002, 11:09 PM
I wish the subject lines would include the file type; RM, MPG, WMV, whatever. It would speed my TMF activity and make it far more productive.

e.g., "2F/1F, AVI"

Myriads
12-19-2002, 12:18 AM
Once again it would be nice if users posted this information in the body of clip posts. And I endorse the practice. But it's not enforcable.

As a user, you can always make a post to the thread with the info, thus being very helpful to your fellow users.

Myriads

Moses25
12-21-2002, 10:14 PM
I dunno, I kinda like the surprise...

Tickle clips are few and far b/w, IMHO, so I'm just happy as a peach when I lay my paws on one, ya know?

My 3 cents.

Cheers.:D