• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suggestion: Video clip section

feetclimax

TMF Regular
Its not that much but i think it would help if the people posting the clips should not only describe whether its F/F or F/M etc, but i think they should also describe what type of tickling tool they are using to tickle the ticklees, for example a title for a clip post could look like this

'Woman tickle tortured in stocks, F/F,Fingers,toes.'

something like that, it would make it so much easeir for those who are looking for specific types of tickling instead of just downloading loads of clips and been dissapointed in the end because they did not find what they wanted.

Thank you.

I'd support a more extensive description of the clips in the body of the posts that link to them. That's never a bad thing. Not the subject lines though, those are cluttered enough as it stands.

However posting such information is up to the poster, and we have no way to enforce if they do it or not. We also don't have staff to watch every clip, and then edit in a description for each of its missing. As a user, you could however, add posts to clip threads that describe the contents after you watch them.

Myriads

I wish the subject lines would include the file type; RM, MPG, WMV, whatever. It would speed my TMF activity and make it far more productive.

e.g., "2F/1F, AVI"

Once again it would be nice if users posted this information in the body of clip posts. And I endorse the practice. But it's not enforcable.

As a user, you can always make a post to the thread with the info, thus being very helpful to your fellow users.

Myriads

I dunno, I kinda like the surprise...

Tickle clips are few and far b/w, IMHO, so I'm just happy as a peach when I lay my paws on one, ya know?

My 3 cents.

Cheers.:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back