• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erin Tricked Into A Valentine's Day Tickle Torture (M/F all over)

finalcountdown

TMF Poster
I tried to get a quick turnaround to add on the previous story so hope it all works out for everyone. It takes place a month or so after the previous one even though I wrote them both within a span of 10 days so hoping that doesn't confuse anybody. Enjoy the next installment of Ticklish Erin!

It only took a few weeks before Erin and her husband to accept the offer. Erin's husband would produce the videos while his beautiful and ticklish wife would be one of the tickle models. People would pay to tickle his wife in a scenario of their choosing. Carmella talked it over with Erin saying she didn't have to do anything that she wasn't comfortable doing. Some of the general rules included no penetration of any kind from men or women ticklers plus people had to pay extra to tickle her topless and even extra than that to tickle her completely naked. At the most people could tickle the outside of her vagina and rest a vibrator on her womanhood. Those were premium packages and that would be discussed if a client ever wanted to do that. Both Erin and her husband were concerned about that and also about general security but Carmella explained everything and it all sounded very professional. On top of Erin's payment, she would be provided a budget for keeping her fit through a gym membership, spa treatments, pedicures, hair salon, spray tans anything she needed to make herself look good as naturally as possible. No fake tanning or plastic surgery of any kind plus she would be provided a with a series of medical benefits if she wanted including a dietician, massage therapist and chiropractor. Erin appreciated all of this especially with the chiropractor since she would need to go once every two weeks or so anyway. She figured this was mostly from her duties as a nurse but wondered if her most recent ticklish escapades over the past several months had anything to do with it.

Erin had even worked out that she would work at the hospital Monday-Thursday so she had the weekend to be tickled. Carmella also explained that she could be used for more live events or even surprise situations not necessarily shot with video at their house. Some clients pay an extra "kidnapping" or "intruder" fee and things like that to tickle their models offsite. Carmella assured that the company would know about and would even let Erin's husband know but wanted to keep it a surprise for her to deliver the best experience for the paying customer. She also told Erin she would only be tickled Friday-Sunday assuring her two worlds wouldn't collide for as long she wanted to keep them apart. Erin and her husband met with Carmella and her husband at the house again to take an extended tour of the home which had many rooms and bondage devices perfect for several tickle torture scenarios. They also told Erin that other girls work for them as tickle torture victims but try to keep all the girls apart as much as possible to avoid any trouble. Erin's husband had access to all kinds of video equipment to make several videos for all the models which would include his wife. He had been watching many tickling videos over the past several weeks and could see why there was a market for this. He really did think that this was the best of the best though just from watching so many videos and reading about so many companies. Erin's husband would still have the opportunity to work on other projects but they were both going to be doing well financially after this especially with Erin keeping her nursing job.

Erin finalized her contract over at the house and learned that Carmella's husband went by the name "Don." She wasn't sure if that was his real name or his nickname like the "Don" of tickling or whatever but they were starting to learn more about the wealthy couple. They even found out that Erin's husband's former boss was a regular client with them and knew he was trying to start his own tickling company with some of their models and equipment. What they didn't know is that he tickled tortured Erin at her own house and received a big cash bonus. And what Erin and her husband didn't know is that Don and Carmella personally tickle tortured his wife and adult daughter to the point where he moved his family and business across the country. Everything was now settled and Erin was interested in what would be her first assignment. They told her she wouldn't be coming in until March to shoot several videos with Carmella and Don as her ticklers. Erin's husband would be producing these videos and other with different girls and creating a "March Madness" bracket for their tickle models and their fans and clients would vote and so forth. Erin would find out soon enough how she would fare in the tickle torture tournament. But for now she had to wait a couple weeks before she started. It was the week of Valentine's Day and they told her they decided to push back her start date a little past that. However they did ask her to start ending professional relationships with any masseuse, pedicurist, hair stylist, chiropractor, etc as they would provide their own to her.

Erin did everything they asked this week and the only thing left to do was tell her chiropractor. She had an appointment scheduled for Friday and told the office it would be her last visit. It was Erin's first Friday off from her new nursing schedule and was hoping to tie up any loose ends since Saturday was Valentine's Day and she was obviously going to spend it with her husband. She got a call from her chiropractor just before her appointment and he asked her to come in the next morning as he wanted to show her some new treatments to try and convince her to stay. Erin always thought he had a thing for her and even tickled her unintentionally a few times during adjustments. This was especially true if he had his hands on her hips or legs trying to adjust there. There were also a few times he had to cup her foot which always made her giggle. He apologized every time and would always say "you're a ticklish little thing." Another place he got her giggling was around her neck and underarms when he would have to adjust her there. Erin sometimes wondered if he did it on purpose since she recalled other female patients saying similar things. However, he was one of the best and had strong hands and fingers to always get the adjustment right. Unfortunately for Erin, that meant her secret of being extremely ticklish was out to a doctor who she knew could really give her a good tickle torture if he ever had the chance. Erin had been thinking a lot about how she would get tickled next in March. She felt this increased her ticklishness since the slightest touches of her husband would get her squealing. It had been over a month now since being the New Year's Eve tickle slave and the anticipation was building.

Erin went to her new gym before going to the chiropractor's office on Valentine's Day. She was hoping for a quick final adjustment so she could spend the rest of the day with her husband who said he had a surprise for her when she got home. Erin knew they were normally closed on Saturday so she figured this would be quick. She got there and noticed nobody else in the office and her chiropractor was just in street clothes. Erin had a heavy coat on since it was winter but worked out in short shorts and a just a tank top that looked more like a sports bra since basically all of her midriff was showing. She did have a long ratty shirt and snap pants on since it was so cold but was prepared to get back in her workout outfit. She wore that on purpose for the adjustment so it was be easier for the doctor and secretly she was hoping it would tickle a little bit. Her shoes and socks covered her freshly pedicured feet but most of her legs and stomach was bare skin along with her underarms and neck. Her husband couldn't resist putting his hands all over her in that workout outfit and was obviously excited about his surprise for her later in the day. The chiropractor said he had some new treatment options that he wanted to show her to convince her to stay and that she would be home in about an hour. Erin was hoping for a shorter visit but intrigued about the treatment since it was hopefully something she could share with her new chiropractor. It was a new room that she hadn't seen before. When he flipped on the lights Erin could see it was fully equipped.

He directed her toward the center of the room which looked like a high tech chiropractor table. He explained that it was an chiropractic table, inversion table and acupuncture station all rolled into one. Erin had always wanted to try it so he agreed to try an electroaccupuncture on her first and then he would work on the adjustments. He told her that those clothes were probably too heavy to fit comfortably on the table plus he needed to check points throughout her body. Erin snapped off her pants and removed her long-sleeved baggy shirt. The chiropractor asked if Erin was comfortable dressed like this after looking her up and down and Erin gave the affirmative. She felt great after her workout and her body was looking good and she knew it. She just did weights today to work on toning her body more for her future ticklers and didn't really break too much of a sweat at the gym. As she approached to hop on the table, he recommended she take her shoes off so her ankles could fit in the inversion table part of the device. Erin did so and immediately felt the cool air on her socked feet as she sat up on the device. He wanted to set her ankles in there first. He explained that she would be almost cuffed in because he would tilt her a little bit and didn't want to fall out. Erin agreed but giggled nervously as she wiggled her socked feet as he secured her ankles in the inversion table. He tilted her slightly and locked it in place and could see that her feet were right in his face.

The chiropractor then asked "is it ok if I take your socks off so I can find the pressure points?" Erin giggled nervously again and said "sure but I hope they don't smell since I worked out." The chiropractor told her not to worry about that and told her he was going to rub in lotion on them anyway to get them as soft as possible to find the spots. Erin was blushing now as thoughts were running through her head. Did he mean tickle spots? Should see try and hold in her laughter? As these thoughts went through she felt him peeling off her socks. Erin felt even cooler air on her bare feet now causing her to wiggle her toes and let out a little grin. He warned her that this might be cold and Erin felt the lotion being spread all over her feet. She let out a squealing gasp as soon as his hands made contact with her feet with the lotion and continued to wiggle her toes and feet as he rubbed in the lotion. Finally she let out a steady stream of laughter causing the doctor to say "oh yeah I forgot your pretty feet are ticklish....I'll try and be as nice as I can." Erin let out a steady stream of laughter again as he rubbed in the lotion on and between her toes. Erin stopped laughing as he stopped rubbing in the lotion and started fanning herself with her hands saying "wow that really tickled." The chiropractor laughed again and said "I'll try my best to not make it so ticklish." He put her hands on her bare feet again and began pressing and poking around for the spots. Erin buried her face in her hands and was able to resist laughing despite it tickling so bad. He then said he might as well check the rest of her body for other pressure points for the treatment.

Erin braced herself again as he began put his hands on the rest of her body. He started with her legs specifically the back of her knees and hamstrings and also her thighs. He then put his hands behind her back and asked her to raise her hips as he felt around the small of her back. Erin was tearing up now as he was getting dangerously close to her ticklish ass. She held strong but then could feel his hands working around her hips and lower abdomen. Erin finally let out a big loud laugh as he dug his fingers around her hips for pressure points and even smacked him on the back of the head involuntary. Erin apologized profusely as she was still laughing and he said "it was ok it happens all the time." He then asked her to stretch out her arms as far up as she could and grab the bars since he need to go up around her shoulders and upper back. But first he warned her that he had to poke around her belly first. Erin shivered as he poked around and goosebumps were now forming on her smooth and silky skin. He joked with her "getting a little cold." Erin replied with incessant giggling "I don't know" barely getting those words out coherently. She took a big breath as he stopped and moved around her shoulders. Her eyes for fixated on his thumbs as they were hovering just over her underarms while his other fingers explored her shoulders, neck and upper back. He asked her to try and hold still but all of a sudden his thumbs grazed the hollows of her ticklish underarms and Erin pulled her arms down immediately giggling and even spitting on him a little bit as she couldn't hold it in anymore.

Erin apologized again and he replied "well we are going to have stretch your arms out anyway and lock you in to help with your alignment so that way you won't hit my anymore." He said with a joking voice at the end. Erin regained her composure and got comfortable as he started stretching her out and strapping her at certain points throughout her body. He even had a little neck restraint to keep her head in place. She was strapped in from her elbows to her wrists and also from her knees to the ankles on the inversion board. He asked her to move or struggle the best she could. Erin could hardly move at all. She could move and thrust her hips only very slightly and that was it, but it was already starting to feel good on her back and neck and the doctor pointed out the more she tried to move and struggle the better her neck and back and the rest of her body would feel. She could wiggle her toes but her ankles were locked in good and couldn't block one foot with the other foot as she attempted to do this because her feet were extremely ticklish as he was rubbing lotion on her bare feet. She no longer had him in her sights she was secured well with the neck and forehead restraint and really could only see right above her. Then she heard him say "well shoot I can't find any of my acupuncture materials my staff must have misplaced them." Erin asked "what happens now?" feeling so vulnerable with as her beautiful and ticklish body and feet lay there for the taking with only her sports bra, short gym shorts and black thong to protect her stretched out and locked down body. He told her to lay there and keep struggling and trying to move while he looked more for his materials.

Erin obeyed her doctor's request and began doing this. She heard him leave the room but obviously couldn't see him. She struggled and imagined as if she were being tickled. She was amazed on how just trying to get out of this contraption was making her body feel good. Of course she knew if she actually were being tickled then all she would feel were the jolting ticklish sensations run throughout her sensitive body. Erin imagined this scenario but in reality she thought to herself that she wouldn't be able to take it. This man made a living with his hands and fingers and figured he could have the endurance to tickle her all day. He seemed genuinely sorry for making her all ticklish and assumed that wouldn't happen despite her body being in such a ticklish position. Erin continued to try and move around the best she could and heard the door open and shut again. She asked him how long she needs to do this for and said she had something special planned with her husband for Valentine's Day. She didn't get a response but heard some noise going on in the room. Erin was still slightly tilted with her feet up but was suddenly brought straight horizontal and her eyes met the chiropractor's face. He had a lustful look on his face as he said to her "you know I got the perfect way for you to struggle to help your back and all I need are these." And he held up his hands in front of her face and wiggled all his fingers.

Erin started begging immediately for him not to tickle her and he quickly gagged her with the sleeve of her long t-shirt. He said "I am going to start up by your face and I don't want to get spat on again, but don't worry nobody can hear you anyway in this new soundproof room." Erin's eyes got wide and her pleas and giggles muffled as she already could feel the ticklish sensations on her bare skin as he fidgeted with her sports bra. He told Erin "your session will be over whenever your spectacular breasts can break free from this bondage" and he began tearing her sports bra slightly at different places. He added "you are really going to have to struggle since I got you locked in pretty good but you're so ticklish you'll be busting out before you know it." Erin could see him staring at her armpits and it looked like he would start there first and she started giggling and sounded like she was begging him not to tickle her. He said "I haven't even started tickling you yet and you are already laughing...you may end up enjoying this as much as me so I guess I should slowly build up your tickle torture so I can have you longer than just a few minutes." He went from wiggling all his fingers to just his index finger on each hand and slowly descended them down to Erin's bare and sensitive outstretched underarms. His fingers disappeared from her view and she could feel like they were close so she started struggling and squealing and looking straight up at the ceiling waiting for the ticklish sensations to take over her body.

Erin felt single, slow and methodical pokes in her bare underarms as if he were typing something. She let out a shrieking laughter through her gag as this type of tickling was maddening. He continued this for a few minutes teasing her along the way "this is just one measly little finger and you are already going crazy....maybe I should try writing something in your armpits instead of typing it." With that he started tracing one finger all over her bare armpits. Erin struggled the best she could but there was no escape from his tickling index fingers. He could tell Erin had a nice sweet giggle even through her gag and told her to laugh as loud as she wanted. Her laughter continued to escalate as he counted from 1 to 5 using more and more fingers as he counted. When he go to 5 he let out a ticklish onslaught with his skilled chiropractic fingers. Erin had a crazed laughter going and again tried her best to struggle but he had her locked in tight. He was absolutely relentless scribbling all his fingers freely in her ticklish underarms with Erin trying to do anything to pull her arms down. He alternated between this tickling tactic and digging in with this thumbs which made Erin laugh so hard that she was able to free herself from the gag and fill the soundproof room with sweet ticklish laughter. He tickled her a little longer like this as Erin's laughter escalated to a desperate level thinking she was going to pass out before stopping and removing the gag completely. Erin giggled as she caught her breath for this small break as he appeared in her sights again. He said "this will be the last time you see me as I explore the rest of your body...feel free to let it all out and maybe your bra will mercifully break open but not before I tickle you to insanity." And just like that he was out of her view again.

Erin could now feel him around her midsection repeating the same process as before. He used his index finger to poke and prod her ribs and sides while using the other index finger to methodically poke in her belly button. Erin listened to him and didn't hold back. She was howling in laughter already as this slow build up of tickling on another ticklish spot on her body was driving her crazy again. He switched back and forth with this style tickling and using his thumbs to press around her hips and pelvis. Erin was wailing again trying to struggle by any means necessary. Her hips were pretty much the only wiggle room she had but he made her feel helpless exposing her ticklish spot there. He teased her again "why are you laughing I am just trying to adjust your hips.....if you wanted to laugh then why didn't you say so." Before Erin could beg, he used both of his powerful hands and all 10 fingers again to claw tickle her unmercifully. Erin broke out in hysterical laughter again as shooting ticklish sensations were traveling up and down her body from the point of wherever his hands touched her. His hands were like a maestro with an all out tickle torture on her stomach, sides and ribs. He spoke loudly so she could hear over her crazed laughter "my hands got the endurance to do this all day long so you better keep struggling and free those titties because I don't think you can take much more." Erin was a cackling mess but she was now beginning to feel that adrenaline rush of the tickle torture laughing constantly and doing anything she could struggle. She had no idea if her bra was loosening up as she could feel were the ticklish sensations on her hot body. The chiropractor stopped his ticklish onslaught after several minutes when Erin was in a long wave of silent laughter being pushed to her limits.

Erin got a cool down tickling on her bare stomach as he slowly glided his fingers up and down her body. This made her giggle but also felt good at the same time as her howling laughter was now reduced to girlish giggles and squeals. Erin had little time to recuperate before she felt her chiropractor positioning his deadly fingers up her short shorts and could feel them resting on her inner thighs very close to her womanhood. He said to her "if you can tell me my receptionists' name then I will let you go. Erin started giggling as he felt his fingers take certain position on her ticklish body specifically on her legs, inner thighs, pelvic area and even a finger or two on the bottom of her ass cheeks. She didn't know and just started rattling off any random girl name she could think of with her voice getting more giggly and high pitched as she know tickles were coming her way. He said "you dirty little cheater I think you need to be taught a lesson" and proceeded to unmercifully tickle her yet again. Erin squealed with ticklish laughter as he had his hands and fingers up her shorts dancing away on her bare ticklish skin. Erin's laughter reached desperate levels again as he continued to squeeze away at her ticklish inner thighs up and down showing no signs of stopping. Erin tried anything in her power to break away but could not escape his powerful and endurable tickle fingers. Erin was shown mercy just when she thought she couldn't take anymore and felt the table slightly tilt up again with her feet being raised higher in the air. She could also her boobs loosening in her sports bra and she almost ripped it from me from all her attempted struggling. However, she knew what was coming next as she tried to catch her breath in preparation for more tickling.

Erin could feel the chiropractor at her feet and was already getting chills for what was coming next. He looked over her perfect feet and could see that her sports bra was close to coming off but also noticed her nipples poking out on the fabric. He said "wow you really do love this and we are just getting to the best part" and grabbed her right foot at her toes with his right hand and stretched her soft ticklish tootsie out. Erin's feet were slightly separated from the ankle weights so he was able to go in between and get in a good position to tickle her feet. He had her feeling helpless again as she couldn't move her foot from his strong grip and was awaiting his ticklish touch. He teased her again saying "see how far you can countdown from 100 before you start wailing in laughter." Erin giggled and started counting and got to 90 as he cruelly was building the anticipation in Erin's ticklish feet. Her counting was getting slower and gigglier as she was waiting for the tickling but right as she said "84" she felt it. He used his left hand to start tickling her outstretched foot while his right hand held her toes steady so he could tickle freely. Erin was silently laughing because he tortuously tickling her right sole ever so softly with all his fingers. Erin's laughter got louder and louder as he increased the intensity sending shooting ticklish sensations throughout her body. Erin was wild woman at this point laughing crazily and even softly kicking him with what strength she had from her left food but it was no use. His fingers now were at a steady pace of wiggling moving up and down from her heels to the balls of her feet. He was also strong enough to hold her toes still and tickle them one at a time all the way down the line. Erin didn't hold anything back laughing and laughing away. He had tickled her on her right foot longer than any other spot but he still had one more foot to go.

He switched feet and again was able to hold her foot still with his left hand leaving his right hand free to dance away on her ticklish left tootsie. He said "if you are not passed out by the end of this then I want you tell me which foot is more ticklish" and began repeating the same process. He started out again softly tickling her left foot now and she was giving him similar reactions laughing and squealing without any inhibition. Erin tried to use her right foot this time to kick him away when he increased the intensity but it was a feeble attempt as she was becoming a tickle tortured mess at this point. His fingers and hands were like a machine still tickling her furiously showing no signs of fatigue or slowing down. All Erin could do was laugh her little heart and did she ever. Erin's feet had never been tickled like this before in her previous experiences because people always seemed to add tools and their mouth to torture her ticklish feet which also drove her to ticklish madness. This man was simply tickle torturing her to hysteria in its most purest form and it was working brilliantly. Erin's laughter had reached a point that he had not heard yet and wondered if she was really starting to enjoy this tickling so he decided to finally stop and tilt her up even further almost straight vertical. Erin was still giggling despite receiving her longest break of this torture session which was only about a minute or so. During this time she thought of all the other times she has been tickled. She couldn't rank them since each one drove her to ticklish insanity and was unique in its own way and she thought to herself that this one was unique because it was somebody in her community. And someone that could tickle her this long and hard by just using his hands and fingers.

He asked her the same question from before "so which foot is more ticklish?" Erin replied with a new playful tone in her voice "they both are equally the most ticklish feet in the world." So he decided that maybe he should tickle them both at the same time. Erin squealed in preparation for being tickled in this new near vertical position and could feel like her bra was ready to tear completely. She thought maybe just a little more struggling in this position would help break free and end the tickle torture but she was so exhausted that she knew she didn't have too much fight left. He said "ok laugh if you like it" and unleashed an all out tickle assault on her bare feet with one hand and sets of fingers devouring each foot. And Erin did laugh and laugh and laugh. He was loving it giving him the exact reaction he was looking for. Erin could feel her tears on her forehead now in this position as she was laughing so hard at this point. Her laughter was so sweet no matter if she was just giggling or squealing in a high pitched manner or even her cute all out belly laughter was making her chiropractor happy. He even enjoyed her going in and out of silent laughter as he tickle tortured her poor ticklish feet from heels to toes. Erin thought there was no escape as she found it hard to struggle in this position and even move or scrunch her feet. The ticklish sensations were flowing freely at her bound and perfect feet and could feel them traveling throughout her body. Erin was not even aware of this and it happened only after a couple minutes of him tickle torturing both feet at the same time but her sports bra was on the floor. The chiropractor didn't even notice it right away either and kept tickling away until Erin finally noticed the cool air on her bouncing bare boobs. She finally was able to audibly yell out "it's over" and he just barely heard her over the sound of her cackling laughter.

The chiropractor moved her back horizontally and Erin continued to giggle. He was impressed with her rack and even complimented her on it but she was in her own world right now trying to recover from the tickle torture on her feet. Finally she was able to say "wow that tickled like crazy but I got to go now and see my husband.....I'll never tell anybody about this." The chiropractor appeared in her eyesight again and smiled saying "I know because you liked it too much" which made Erin blush slightly. He told her one last thing "I don't want to leave you hanging so I will be giving you my Valentine's Day present now before I let you go but just be sure to turn off all the lights and lock up when you leave." Erin was confused as he disappeared from her view again but soon she heard a faint buzzing coming closer to her. He said "I usually keep this on a high setting to fix your back but I'll keep it on low since I don't think it will take too much for you......Happy Valentine's Day!" Erin thought the dirtiest thing she could think of and it ended up being true. He put the vibrating "jackhammer" tool normally used on her back just resting slightly on her cute gym shorts and felt the vibrating sensations pulse into her vagina. Erin gasped and giggled as she was starting to feel better by the second. She tried to tell him to take it away but Erin was clearly enjoying it and at this point thought he left the room. Erin giggled more as this device was tickling her in every woman's most sensitive spot but soon would feel another sensation she did not expect.

She felt hands squeezing her sensitive boobs sending her again into ticklish hysterics. He playfully wiggled his fingertips on her now fully erected nipples and mixed in squeezing and clawing at her extremely ticklish tits. Erin was wailing in laughter again but the device was still buzzing away which pushing her closer and closer to the ultimate explosion. The nipple and boob tickling was just like the way her husband does to her and it always tickled her like crazy but always turned her on at the same time. She couldn't believe the chiropractor was using this technique on her now as she was on the verge of finally ending this tickle torture session. Erin tensed up as much as she could as the feeling built up to a breaking point inside her before letting it all go and shrieking at her loudest and highest yet of ticklish ecstasy as she had a monster orgasm. She continued to feel shudders and pulses several minutes after as he winded down the nipple and boob tickling and pulled away the vibrating chiropractic tool. Erin's body and hair now glistened in sweat as she again tried to catch her breath and let out giggles every few seconds as she continued to feel ticklish sensations all throughout her body. However, after resting for several minutes she was surprised that she could move now. He must have slowly taken her out of bondage during the final ordeal and at this point Erin could essentially free herself. She got out of the tickle torture device and put all her clothes back on still shuddering and shivering from her experience. She called out for the doctor and looked around and he really was gone. Erin shrugged turned off all the lights and locked up like he requested and was now driving home.

Erin had been tickled for maybe a little over an hour but seemed like all day to her. Either way she may have some explaining to do to her husband since she was late. She didn't know what to say but obviously had to say something. Maybe he would be ok with it now since they accepted these new jobs. Erin certainly had quite a tale to tell and in the end Erin got quite a rush from this tickle torture experience. Erin came home to her excited husband who immediately kissed her and brought her up to the bedroom. He had some food and drinks prepared for them as well as some gifts. She had some gifts for him as well and they had some nice moments on this Valentine's Day. Erin decided to tell him later in the day what happened since she wasn't sure what to expect. But then he asked how the gym and chiropractor went. Erin was about to explain but her husband said "wait before you tell me take a look at this video that I picked out for us to watch later." Erin couldn't believe what she was seeing on the TV. She saw herself on the tickling bondage device at the chiropractor having her boobies tickled while she was about to be vibrated into orgasm. Before she could ask her own question, she noticed the man tickling her. It was her husband! She couldn't believe it. It was actually her husband that tickled her to orgasm which immediately turned her on. She demanded that he take her to bed right now and he did so without hesitation as they made love to the end of the video in which Erin let out her ticklish orgasm. After that, Erin's husband finally explained what happened.

He got Carmella and Don on the phone for a con call and the three explained to her that they wanted to surprise her with an unexpected tickle torture session to see what they were getting in their new model and video producer. They were ecstatic over the results and were more than excited to have Erin come on as their tickle model and her husband as their video producer. The chiropractor was actually the man tickling her up until that point and Erin's husband filmed the whole thing as a test for Don and Carmella. They congratulated him on a job well done and knew videos like this would make all of them a lot of money. They also were extremely impressed with Erin saying she will be the perfect tickle toy for all their clients men and women both. They also told her that her chiropractor was client of theirs and it was just a coincidence that he was Erin's chiropractor. He was also the company chiropractor so Erin wouldn't have to leave him after all and would provide the "tickle torture treatment" whenever Erin requested. She could also go in for normal adjustments since she might be needing them if she becomes the tickle model that they all think she can be. Don got off the phone and Carmella said "now you two enjoy your Valentine's Day.....I'm sure you got plenty to do." She said that in a flirtatious voice making Erin and her husband bashfully laugh but Carmella was right.

Erin and her husband watched the video over and over again for the rest of the day and late into the night making love several times to it. Erin thought it was the best Valentine's Day ever in their relationship. They went to bed late that night but Erin had trouble falling asleep as she was thinking about her life as a tickle model on the side. She also had trouble sleeping because she would feel ticklish sensations in the various ticklish parts of her body every once in a while causing a light giggle. Erin was looking forward to her next assignment which would be in two weeks. Erin's husband had been live streaming the video to Don and Carmella who watched but this video would not be released to the public and was a gift to Erin and her husband. While her husband slept, she turned on the TV to watch the video one more specifically at the end when her husband put the camera on a tripod and went to work on his ticklish wife. Erin finished the video in satisfaction and finally went to sleep but not without dreams all night long of being tickle tortured.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back