• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A funny thing happened... when a lesson was learnt. (FM/F, ADULT)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Author's Note - This is the ninth in the "A Funny Thing Happened... " series and I strongly recommend reading them in order. The first one can be found here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?213074-A-funny-thing-happened-at-the-sci-fi-convention and they should all link through. I hope.

Thanks to all who gave feedback on previous parts, much appreciated and would love to hear any thoughts on this too. Hope you enjoy it!

The dawn broke bright and early as the sun rose into an almost cloudless sky but the three of us were blissfully unaware. In fact it was gone ten by the time I woke up to find Amy and Nat still snuggled against me. Somewhat reluctantly I slid out of their embrace, grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt from the closet and headed for the kitchen, my body demanding fuel after the exertions of the previous night. Figuring that the girls would likely be pretty damn hungry too I broke out a couple of big pans and got a traditional English breakfast underway. It wasn’t long before the smell of frying sausages and bacon filled the flat with the aroma of fresh coffee soon adding to the mix.

One of the things I loved about this particular flat was the balcony that wrapped around the kitchen and living room and on a sunny day like this I could think of nowhere better to enjoy breakfast. Sliding the door wide open I took a stack of plates out to the glass table and couldn’t help but pause to take in the view. The grounds of the apartment complex were almost deserted, the white buildings gleamed in the sunlight and beyond them were the low rooftops of more houses leading on the green fields stretching out of sight. I leant on the safety rail, my feet pressing up against the wood panel that ran between it and the floor, and replayed the events of the previous evening in my mind. If I was being honest, I still couldn’t quite believe it had happened but waking up between two beautiful and very naked women had pretty much proved it had. If nothing else the next couple of days promised to be, uh, interesting.

I jumped as an arm slid around my shoulders and I turned to see Amy smiling at me, Nat just a step or two behind her. Both were wearing shirts clearly borrowed from my closet and neither left an awful lot to the imagination. Not that it mattered really, thanks to that wood panel anything below about waist height would be hidden from view anyway.

“That was an evil trick love.” Amy said before leaning in to give me a good morning kiss.

“Whatever do you mean?” I replied once we’d come up for air.

“Leaving the doors open while cooking breakfast of course! You knew full well we wouldn’t be able to sleep through that smell!”

“True but on the other hand, you’ve woken up to a freshly cooked meal with no effort required on your part.”

“He has got a point there Amy.”

“Oh please don’t say things like that, it’ll only encourage him.”

“Hey if it means I get fed on demand then encouragement seems like a good idea to me!”

“If you two have quite finished everything should be just about ready and I’d rather it didn’t burn if it’s all the same to you.”

It took a couple of minutes to sort everything out and move several plates of food, glasses, cups, orange juice and the coffee pot outside but soon enough we were sitting down and demolishing breakfast.

“Y’know… “ Nat said between mouthfuls. “This really is a gorgeous place, must have taken you forever to find.”

I laughed “Actually it was complete luck.”

“You’re kidding?”

“Nope. Got the money together to buy somewhere, knew roughly where I wanted to go, talked to a few agents and this was the first place I saw. Fell in love with it and that was that.”

“Oh that’s just not fair, I’ve spent the last year looking for somewhere and the only places I can find are either way too expensive, need massive structural work doing or come with a free stab vest.”

“Let me guess, you’re looking for somewhere in the city right?”

“Yeah, it’s getting impossible these days, especially with the Olympics coming in and bumping the price of everything in the east end.”

“Honestly, look further out. The commute isn’t that bad and… well…” I gestured around me.

Amy laughed. “He has a point Nat. Hell, just move in somewhere here. Might be a bit of trek into the city but you’d get a great place and, uh, there are other perks as well.”

“That almost sounds like an invitation…”

“Oh I meant the swimming pool and gym of course.”

“Of course.”

“Why, what did you think I meant?” Amy was clearly having fun with this and I decided to join in.

“It’s a valid question Nat, what were you thinking of exactly?”

“A whole range of things starting with wondering where we left that gag from last night…” She growled the reply but couldn’t keep the grin off her face which somewhat spoiled the effect.

“She’s know me for less than a day and she’s planning on moving in.” I said to Amy, wanting to push her buttons a little for her trick with the coat the night before. “Better watch yourself love or there’ll be a whole 50 Shades of Grey thing going on before you know it.”

“Argggh.” Both women groaned in unison then looked at each other, surprised.

“You too huh?” Amy said, sympathetically.

“God yes. Read the bloody thing when someone told me a novel about S&M relationships was number one. They forget to mention it was utter crap.”

“Tell me about… no, wait, DON’T tell me about it, took me long enough to get the blasted thing out of my head the first time.”

“I wouldn’t even mind that it was so badly written but it’s this weird, twisted version of S&M where everything is abusive!”

“Oh yeah, total bullshit. Wonder how THAT will affect people’s view of things the next time someone tries to legislate against selling handcuffs in sex stores?”

“You know I think it could go either way.”

“Okay, you’ve lost me there.” Amy said, confused.

“Well, yeah, those that don’t get it may believe it but I’ve had talks like this with a lot of people and most of them just laugh at it and say that’s not really how it is.”

“Seriously?”

“Yep. Of course they usually try and change the subject after that, realize they may have given a bit too much away.”

We all laughed at that and the conversation lapsed again as we polished off the rest of the food. Figuring that I may as well give them some time to catch up I headed back inside and busied myself with the washing up. I could hear them talking through the open door but couldn’t quite make out the words so it became a pleasant background hum as I worked through the stack of dishes. Twenty minutes later I grabbed a fresh pot of coffee and headed back out only to be met with knowing grins that worried me.

“So, Toby, Amy was telling me you’ve made some… uh… modifications to this wonderful flat?” I could see Amy trying hard not to laugh and in that moment I decided to just tell the truth.

“One or two, yes. Not that she’s been complaining about that, in fact she’s been rather enthusiastic in trying them out and suggesting other, um, improvements that we could make.”

Amy clearly hadn’t expected me to go in that direction and came within millimeters of a spit take as Nat laughed.

“Why does that not surprise me? I’ve always said Amy needed to find someone to explore her kinky side with…”

“I get the distinct impression you have some very interesting stories to tell about my dear, sweet, innocent little Amy.”

“You could say that, yes. For instance, there was this one time she called me up at about midnight and I’ve never heard her so excited. Turns out she’d been watching this on-line video about…”

“NAT!” Amy looked horrified as she almost shrieked in protest.

Nat, for her part, looked almost angelically innocent. “Huh? Oh come on Amy dear, your boyfriend willingly submitted to two women tying him naked to a chair and then endured one of the worst teases we could have dreamt up. Surely he’s earned this?”

“Don’t you dare!”
My mind was racing. Yeah, I wanted to know whatever this deep dark secret was but I thought I saw an opening for something else.

“Nat, it’s okay, if Amy doesn’t want you to tell me then don’t tell me. Besides, while we’re on the subject of last night…”

Both women tried, and failed, to hide a mix of pride and guilt flashing across their faces. I think they knew that some form of payback was likely and were a little bit worried about what form it may take. Amy certainly knew how inventive I could be and I suspect Nat had either heard the stories or was rapidly working it out from everything else she’d seen and heard.

“Yeah, about last night…” Nat started and for the first time I heard uncertainty in her voice. “You, umm, you didn’t… well, didn’t mind anything we did to you or, uh, anything. Did you?”

“Mind?” I couldn’t help but laugh at that. “I got to spend the night with two beautiful women who just so happened to be kinky as hell. That’s pretty much ultimate fantasy territory right there.”

Nat grinned, clearly relieved. “I’m glad, that was one hell of a ride. Uh, I mean…”

Amy was suddenly in giggling hysterics at the unintended double entendre and I couldn’t help myself. “Well, glad you enjoyed it. Of course only the first ride is free you know…”

“Trust me, you could charge for that and no-one would complain.”

Amy by this point had slid out of her chair and was sitting on the decking, propped up against the wooden side panel of the balcony trying to both stop laughing and catch her breath and not being very successful at either.

“Of course something interesting does occur to me about last night…”

“And that is?”

“Well I was tied up and used as your personal sex toy, which, thank you by the way.”

“You’re more than welcome.”

“And you were tied up and made to cum over and over again by our redheaded temptress over there.”

“True.”

“Without any mercy or relief from what I could tell.”

“Also true.”

“And Amy was… not tied up and freely tormented both of us.”

Nat gave an evil chuckle and we both turned to look at Amy, still gasping for air and only half listening to the conversation. “You’re right, that is a very interesting point. Shall we?”

“Oh I think we shall, yes.”

Amy looked up at us, eyes going wide. “W..what? Hey, wait a minute guys, what…” She never got the chance to finish. In the blink of an eye we were on the deck beside her and I’d grabbed her wrists while Nat worked her way in behind Amy. Before the redhead knew what was happening Nat had her legs wrapped around Amy’s waist, her feet pushing Amy’s thighs apart. I held Amy’s arms up above her head and Nat suddenly had those wrapped up tight as well, falling back so that Nat was lying on the deck, Amy above her and stretched out. My beautiful angel struggled but wasn’t going anywhere (not least because I suspect she didn’t really want to get free).

“Can you hold her for a while Nat?”

“Oh as long as you like good sir.”

“Great, I’ll be right back.”

I dashed back inside making a quick mental list of what I’d need and quietly cursing that I hadn’t gotten around to making up some sort of kit for this. As it was I needed to make three separate stops to grab everything and stuff it into a bag (I didn’t want anything rolling away when we needed it). I needn’t have worried though, when I got back to the balcony Amy was lying quietly in Nat’s arms, eyes half-closed and clearly not hating being held captive by the pretty brunette.

“You know you said Amy had told you I’d modified this place?”

“Yes…” Nat wasn’t quite sure where I was going with this one, that much was obvious.

“Well, she doesn’t know the half of it. I think you’re going to like this.” Rummaging in the bag I pulled out four big brass eyebolts. Simple circles of brass with a big screw thread underneath they looked like something you’d find on a sailing ship. I gestured to a point about two feet from the side of the deck and Nat twisted her neck to look. At first glance there wasn’t anything out of the ordinary… then she spotted the holes in the deck and started to chuckle.

Quickly I screwed down two of the bolts and checked they were secure before threading and tying off a couple of lengths of rope, one to each bolt. On the other end of the rope were a set of handcuffs and I checked that the lengths were about right. This was, after all going to be the tricky part as Amy would have to be released from Nat’s hold and, for a few crucial seconds, may have some leverage. I leant down and whispered some instructions in Nat’s ear and she nodded. I sat down beside her and she released Amy’s right arm into my waiting grasp. At the same time Nat dropped her now-free hand down and across Amy’s chest, squeezing her breasts and generally being distracting. A moan escaped Amy’s lips and before it had faded I’d eased her right wrist into the cuff and secured it.

We repeated the process for the left arm and it wasn’t until Nat stopped her, uh, distraction that Amy realized she was bound. “Hey, wait a mmfffff!” was all she could get out as I slipped the same ball gag she’d used on me the previous night into her mouth and secured it behind her head.

As I put the other two bolts into position Nat wriggled around until she was straddling her friend. I turned to grab an ankle and stopped in my tracks as Nat bent down and kissed Amy. Despite the ball gag, or maybe because of it, it was a strangely erotic sight and I had to fight to pull my attention back to the task at hand. Soon enough I was done and the results were, frankly, spectacular.

Amy looks good no matter what the situation, doubly so in bondage, but this was the first time I’d seen her bound outdoors and she was magnificent. Her body was stretched out spread-eagled, the shirt barely covering her hips and tantalizing glimpses of flesh coming through the gaps between buttons. Her hair was shining as if it was on fire and that pale skin seemed to gleam. For a moment all either of us could do was stare and it was Nat that broke the silence.

“Wow… this might just spoil me for anything or anyone else ever again!”

“She does have that effect on people doesn’t she?”

“Mmmm, very much so. Talking of which, I take it you have an evil plan?”

“Well we could just torture her…”

“Sounds good to me.”

“… but I think it’d be far more fun to teach her a lesson.”

Nat looked at me, wondering if I was going where she thought I was going with this. “What sort of lesson did you have in mind?”

“I seem to remember you saying Amy could do with some practice at a certain activity…”

“Yessss… yes I did.”

“Can you think of a better time?”

Nat paused for a second and then purred a single word in reply: “No”.

Nat knelt down beside Amy and ran a finger down her ribs. “I think she’s a bit over-dressed for this though.”

“Couldn’t agree more. Plus I’ve never really liked this shirt anyway.” I grabbed both sides of the shirt and pulled, buttons flew in all directions and in the space of a heartbeat Amy went from wearing clothes to lying on a very thin piece of cloth fully exposed to the elements.

“Mmm, much better.” Nat slid down beside Amy and started lapping at her left breast. Not wanting to the right to feel left out I mirrored her position and started my own gentle licking. Within a few seconds Amy’s nipples were rock hard and we went to town on her. I’d study what Nat was doing and, when she got a particularly good reaction, mimic it as best I could and she’d do the same. As we lay there, wrapped around our victim, we felt every moan, every momentary pull and tug on her bondage as we found a particularly effective technique or sensitive spot. Within a couple of minutes a familiar scent was wafting on the breeze as Amy was almost constantly groaning from our combined efforts.

Suddenly I had an evil idea and, capturing Amy’s breast in my mouth reached up and guided Nat to join me. Our lips touched, trapping Amy’s nipple between two tongues that licked and lapped at it even as we kissed each other. A grunt was pulled from her body followed by a whine as we pulled back from each other, Amy was clearly enjoying not just our attentions but the show as well. We repeated that kiss a dozen times, each one getting Amy more and more turned on until she was panting loud enough to hear even through the gag. We shared a look; it was time for the lesson to start.

We both stripped off, a relief in my case as my rock hard cock had been a little, uh, constrained. Now we had to be careful, the wood panels would shield us from view if we were kneeling or sitting, but stand up and everything from the waist up would be on display. Plus, of course, we’d have to be careful not to be TOO noisy as, even five floors up, certain sounds tended to carry…

“Now, if you promise to be silent we’ll take that gag out.” I said and had to stifle a chuckle at how quickly she nodded her assent. A few seconds later Amy’s mouth was free again and she quickly worked her jaw around to ease the tension.

“So Nat, what’s the easiest way to train out little slave to be a good pussy eater?” I asked, hoping and praying I’d got the tone right.

“Well let’s get her used to the taste first.” She replied, lying down beside Amy. “Now just nod or shake your head, no need to say anything. Have you done anything with a woman other than me?”

Shake

“Have you sucked his cock?”

Nod

“Do you enjoy it?”

Nod

“Well then that makes this a bit easier.” So saying she lay back alongside Amy and spread her legs, hooking her right leg over Amy’s left. I was trying to follow along without a script but was pretty sure I knew what Nat wanted me to do. I eased down on top of her and she wrapped a hand around my cock to guide me into her. “Five strokes should do, nice and slow”

I complied with her instruction, feeling her muscles grip and release my aching member. Honestly it was all I could do not to just fuck her there and then… but that wasn’t playing the game. Besides I suspected this wouldn’t be my last chance. Once I’d done those five strokes I pulled out and my cock gleamed with Nat’s juices. I didn’t need any instruction for the next part and carefully knelt above Amy, lowering my cock to her waiting, eager lips. She slurped it inside and in a matter of seconds had me on the edge. God I’d forgotten how good she could be when she wanted me to cum there and then. Reluctantly I moved away and saw her swallow a couple of times.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it?” Nat asked, stroking Amy’s side with her nails and causing her to shiver.

Shake

“Then I think it’s time you got some practice in my dear…” Nat’s voice had dropped almost to a whisper and I could barely hear her. A pause as the world seemed to hold its breath and then…

Nod

Nat gave an excited, delighted squeal and kissed Amy hungrily before turning to face her feet and kneeling above her prey. Her legs hooked under Amy’s outstretched arms and she eased back until she was resting just half an inch above Amy, her pussy perfectly positioned for her lesson.

“Of course…” I interrupted, sliding down Amy’s body. “It hardly seems fair to make it that easy. You’ve got to be able to perform under pressure, right?”

“Oh absolutely.” laughed Nat. “Amy, you’re about to have the time of your life.”

With that I brought my fingers down to her soles and dove in. I’ll admit that maybe the previous night was playing on my mind, the image of Amy being less than gentle with Nat burning brightly in my mind, and I didn’t hold back. My fingers danced and flew over her feet, the cuffs and taught rope holding her almost immobile and unable to escape my attentions. Amy shrieked with laughter and was cut off as Nat dropped her pussy down over Amy’s wide-open mouth.

“Now now, you’re not here to laugh dear, you have a lesson to learn after all.” She joked and I eased up for just a second, letting Amy get her bearings. Nat groaned as Amy began her, uh, studies and I decided to focus my attentions on her right foot. I grabbed her toes and held them back, my nails scrabbling at the exposed flesh. A very muffled shriek reached my ears followed almost immediately by a groan from Nat. That’s my Amy, always was a skilled multi-tasker.

I, on the other hand, preferred to focus on one thing at a time and bent to my task with enthusiasm. I was fascinated by the way her feet reacted to my touch and, after all this time, had a pretty damn good idea of what would get the best reaction from her. Flicking my fingers up her soles had her trying to pull back, toes clenching as if she could protect the vulnerable flesh I was tormenting. A gentle rake of nails up and down the length of her foot made her shake with laughter but the foot wouldn’t move away. Anything under or between the toes themselves though would get almost the exact opposite reaction as she would thrash and twist to find an escape route.

For a good five minutes I kept switching between everything I knew worked well, keeping Amy guessing and trying to give her both an enjoyable and torturous time all at once. Nat had been getting progressively louder as Amy was clearly learning exactly what made her friend squirm and using it to great effect. I tried to judge Nat’s growing excitement and when I heard her gasp and saw her tense I sucked Amy’s toes into my mouth and set to work with my tongue.

Amy gave a sound that was halfway between a groan of desire and shriek of despair at the exact moment that Nat went racing over the edge. She bore down on Amy’s face, forcing her tongue deep inside her and encouraging Amy to drive her through the orgasm until she rolled off, shaking slightly as she came down.

“Not bad… not bad at all. At least, oh, a five.” Nat said, giving Amy a chance to recover and suck some air back into her lungs. “Next time a little more on the clit if you please.”

Without another word Nat swung herself back into position and I swear I heard Amy groan in pleasure as she dove back in to resume her lesson. I decided to change tactics slightly and turned so that I was lying between her legs, my head just above her knees. It was an odd feeling, lying between my naked lovers legs as the open sky above looked on and the wind blew across my bare flesh. Odd but more than a little bit of a turn-on. I reached forward and let my hands gently tickle their way up her thighs. Light, teasing touches that were intended to make her shiver and increase her arousal rather than torment. That would come soon enough.

Nat was already groaning again and Amy had clearly picked up her game. From my vantage point low down between Amy’s thighs I could see her face buried up against Nat’s sopping wet pussy, her tongue lashing out to attack her clit before diving into her warm depths over and over again. Nat’s thighs were trembling with the effort of holding herself far enough above Amy to let her breathe and I realized I may not have much time for what I had in mind.

I let my hands drop slightly and bypassed the last inch of tempting flesh to race up to the curve of Amy’s ass and the very tops of her thighs. About all I could do in this somewhat awkward position was flick my nails against her flesh but it was enough. Her back arched, her hips bounced and a stream of laughter flowed from her lips, immediately muffled by Nat loosing the battle with her body and clamping down demandingly on her lover. To Amy’s credit she never stopped, despite her body jerking as if it were connected to a live wire, and within seconds Nat was having to put a hand over her own mouth to muffle the screams.

Again she rolled off but this time it was more of a collapse as the orgasm ravaged her body. Amy was staring upwards, her body writhing sensuously as far as it could in her bonds, her face slick with Nat’s juices. It took a good minute or two for Nat to be able to give her critique this time and I couldn’t help but smile with pride. Amy would be the first to admit she didn’t know everything but good god was she a quick study!

“That…. That was at least an eight Amy, well done.” Nat murmured, brushing a stray hair away from Amy’s face. She leant down and kissed her, not minding the taste of her own pussy on Amy’s lips. “Want to go for a ten?” Nat asked and it *was* a question, which surprised me a little.

Nod.

“Are you sure? You know what my body tends to do if…”

Another nod, firmer this time and Amy’s lips formed the word ‘please’.

“Okay… but I need to do something first. Toby, you don’t happen to have a spare pair of cuffs in that bag?”

“As it happens, yes.” I’d figured if there were a problem getting Amy tied down the cuffs would have given us a backup option. Now it seemed they’d get put to another use.

“Then would you mind…?” Nat held the ball gag in one hand as she eased back into position above the still-writhing Amy. I certainly didn’t mind and eased the gag in position, buckling it tightly behind her head then following it up by cuffing her hands together behind her back. Considering the noise Nat had been making when experiencing an eight I figured the gag was probably a sensible precaution. The fact it elevated the scene to a whole new erotic level was just a side benefit.

Carefully Nat lowered herself down, aware that she couldn’t brace with her hands any more. Once she was in place and I was sure both girls were safe I returned to my place between Amy’s thighs. Only this time I made sure to be higher up, my breath tickling her clit. Hmm, now there was a good idea…

The instant Nat reacted to Amy’s tongue my fingers started tickling Amy’s pussy. First the flesh around her lips then spiraling inwards, gentle, teasing touches that within seconds had her bucking her hips in a desperate bid for something more. I planned to give it to her.

Without warning my hands flew upwards, tickling her sides, goosing her ribs, moving at a hundred miles an hour in a mission to plunge my love into a ticklish hell. At the same moment I leant forward and let my tongue dive into her depths. Nat, bound and gagged on top of Amy but of course facing in my direction, saw everything I was doing and her eyes went wide above the gag. Amy gave a cry that even being buried underneath her friends pussy couldn’t muffle and my hands worked their way up her sides and over to her breasts.

Amy was wetter than I’d ever known and I couldn’t get enough of her nectar. Her scent filled my world and I brought my head up slightly to let my tongue flick over her clit. Another muffled cry rang out and Nat’s whole body tensed up as Amy clearly found a whole new technique. For a moment Nat lifted up and I saw Amy’s tongue inside Nat’s pussy, twisting around like a corkscrew. Figuring that what was good to give might be good to receive I emulated the motion as best I could and within seconds Amy was trembling underneath me as she hung on the edge. I saw her withdraw her tongue, pause, lift her head slightly… and let it dart out again, caressing Nat’s clit.

The effect was immediate, Nat let out a cry that I thought may melt the gag and her whole body went rigid. I brought my hands over and pinched both of Amy’s nipples as my tongue made one last trip into her delightful pussy. Amy shrieked, Nat dropped down and both women came. Their bodies shook and it was all I could do to keep my tongue lapping inside her as Amy’s pussy clenched around my tongue. I looked up and couldn’t help myself . I let go of Amy’s glorious nipples and stretched out. My fingers could just about reach the crease of Nat’s hips and I dug in.

The angle was terrible, the tickling poor… but it didn’t matter. Nat was already lost in the throes of orgasm and the extra stimulation shoved her up to a whole other level. She jerked upwards and for a brief moment I saw Amy’s looking up expectantly, caught in her own moment of orgasmic bliss… as Nat’s pussy convulsed and she squirted her cum all over her lovers face.

As soon as I was sure Nat had finished screaming I undid the gag and f or long minutes neither woman could do more than lie on the ground gasping. I undid Amy’s bondage first, making sure she was okay before flicking open Nat’s cuffs. We ended up in a mass of limbs as the two women clung to me, the scent of their sex rising around us as they both came back down to reality.

“Oh… my… god Amy! That was fantastic!” Nat moaned as she relived the experience behind closed eyes.

“It… wow… it was my pleasure. Does that count as a ten?” Amy was clearly recovering if she could make such teasing comments already.

“I… yes… but you’ve got to share it with your boyfriend. That last little bit pushed it up from a nine.”

Amy looked at me with an evil grin. “See, I knew we worked better as a team.”

“Uh, on that subject, can I ask… umm..” I wasn’t sure how to find the words for this particular question but thankfully I didn’t need to.

“About the squirting thing?” Nat asked, propping herself up on one elbow.

“Well, yeah.”

“No idea how or why but, yeah, when I’m really really REALLY turned on that sometimes happens.”

“That’s a shame..” I saw the look in Nat’s eyes and raced to explain. “I mean that you don’t know why exactly, that’s one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen.”

“Really?”

“Absolutely. Aside from anything else talk about positive reinforcement!”

All three of us burst into laughter at that one and for a minute or two we were all more than content just to lie there in each other’s arms. Unlike the frantic, exhausting evening this was just, well, relaxing. The warmth of the sun beat down and I honestly couldn’t think of any way that moment could have been more perfect.

It was Amy that eventually broke the silence. “Right, can’t lie around here all day, things to do.”

“Like what?” I asked, oh so innocently.

“Well, basically, you lover. After all you’re the only one here who hasn’t come this morning…”

“Oh if you insist.” I replied, raising her hand to my lips and kissing it.

“I do… but first a shower is probably a good idea.”

“I’m with you on that one.” Nat said. “Shower first, then tort… uh, reward him.”

The two women crawled away on hands and knees, not wanting to flash the world by standing up, leaving me to wonder what exactly they had in mind and how anything could top the night before. I really shouldn’t have doubted them…

wow that sounds like fun. Great story ^-^

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back