• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Return of Beetlejuice

Dakine

TMF Poster
*/f, comical

"Are you sure that you don't want to come with us pumpkin?" Charles asks Lydia. "If she didn't want to go the first three times you asked her then she isn't going to say that she does the next time you ask. Now come on before we miss our flight." Delia says with annoyance rolling her eyes. "No, I'm looking forward to a little piece and quit. Besides I really need to work on my photography portfolio." Lydia says. "Alright well, we will be gone all week. You know where to call if you need anything," Charles says, then gives Lydia a kiss on top of her head.
Minutes later the house was left with just Lydia. Her ghost friends, Adam and Barbara Maitland, had left to find answers from their adviser Juno. And when that happened there was no telling for how long they would be gone for, though usually for months at a time. They had been gone for about a month now, so Lydia assumed that it would be at least a month or two before they would be back. Not that it would really matter if the Maitlands where there or not, Lydia always enjoyed their company. It was her parents she wanted a break from.
A couple of hours had gone by, Lydia had been looking around inside and outside the house. She had her camera with her looking for spiders to take pictures of. At this point she was looking around Delia's sculptures, and her eyes got fixed on the sculpture of Beetlejuice's head. Memories of those experiences of him gave her the creeps. "Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice," she says as she is shaking her no to those memories. Her eyes go wide as she realizes what she just let slip out of her mouth. Turning her head side to side checking the area, she quickly leaves the room to push it all out of her mind.
After another hour goes by, Lydia was sure Bettlejuice would not be returning. That was until she opened her closet to find him standing there in his black and white striped suit that is aged and torn in place. Lydia freezes, her eyes go wide, and her jaw drops all in disbelieve of what she is seeing. "Hey babe," Beetlejuice says with his arms out inviting a hug and a shyt eating lustrous grin. Lydia turns to run but only makes it halfway across the room before two tentacles come out of no where from the ceiling grabbing her wrist and pulling her about a foot off the ground. Two more tentacles appear out of the floor to grab her ankles. "Beetlejuice!! BeetlMMMM!!! MMMM!!" Lydia screams as Beetlejuice's gloved hand comes from behind her and covers her mouth. His hand slips out of the glove and the glove stays covered snug over her mouth. He then walks around to face her. "Now babe, I know your a little upset. But I SWEAR... I didn't run out on our wedding. I'm just as upset about it, if you know what I mean." he says with his head kind of bobbling and arms out with a 'its not my fault' gesture. "I promise I will make it up to you, babe. Unfortunately the wedding will have to be postponed until I can get another minister. Not my rule babe, cause you know I don't have any rules. Huh, huh, :snort:" He says.
"MMMMMM!! MMMMM!" Lydia screams into the gag. Beetlejuice looks at Lydia and an evil grin pops on his face. The tentacles pull Lydia until she is spread eagle. "Now I was going to surprise you on our honeymoon, but since we are here all alone it wouldn't hurt to get into a little foreplay, mmmm," He says. "MMMMM!!! MMMM!!" Lydia scream while struggling hard to get free. "First off we are going to have to get rid of your clothes," he says. And with a slight motion with his hand, her black dress and black boots blow off. She is left in her black bra and panties. "Now I'm a gentleman, so I left your underware on until after the wedding," he says. Lydia even more scared now, thinking she is about to get violated by a demented ghost. Beetlejuice steps within a foot from her and says, "Now I've been dying to know.... Are you ticklish? Cause I just LOVE to tickle. And who doesn't love to be tickled, if you know what I mean." Lydia's eye's wide in fear and the struggling increases. "Mmmmmm," Beetlejuice moans, His fingers pull up next to her sides and begin wiggling like crazy. Lydia jolts and screams immediately, "Hhhmmmhhhhmmmmhmmmm!" Many minutes go by as his fingers run up and down her sides then over to her belly and all over her belly button. "I promise you babe. There will be lots of tickling everyday. Don't you worry about that," he says as his fingers continue to spider all over her belly, sides, and ribs.
After about thirty minutes had gone by Beetlejuice stopped tickling for a couple minutes. "Babe, I can't tell you how HOT that was. I mean, we are going to have so much fun together," he says. Lydia used that time to catch her breath, but it wasn't enough time to get her senses together. Beetlejuice brings his fingers up to her pits. And just before he enters them, in horror Lydia watches his finger nails grow from nearly bitten off nails to about two inches long to a very fine point. "Shall we continue?" he says. Then pauses for a second before continuing to say, "I will keep on tickling if you can tell me what a doctor has you say after he has you open your mouth and stick out your tongue. As loud as you can." After that statement, the glove pulls back off her mouth to free her words and his long nails begin sliding swiftly all in her pits. "AAAHHHHMMMMMM!" she screams as the glove covers back over her mouth quickly before any other words might slip out Beetlejuice didn't want to hear. "Huh, huh, :snort:, huh, huh, :snort:. That one never gets old," Beetlejuice chuckled. His long nails were driving her mad. Her head was swaying back and forth almost too violent. Eventually, he gave her another break. Her head hung down, as she was still giggling from the tickle torture of his long nails. Lydia didn't know how long he had been tickling her but it was far longer than she could take.
After catching her breath again, she opened her eyes up to see Beetlejuice down by her feet. She cringed and tried to tell her self that the tickling was over. "You know babe, I'm impressed. You have the sexist feet I think I've ever seen. LOVE the black toenails. I pegged you for a pink toenail kind of girl for some reason though.... Hmm," Beetlejuice says cocking his head to the side kind of staring off and questioning himself. After a short pause he comes too and says, "Black is definately your color." Then his long nails begin slide all over her soles and toes relentlessly. She wiggled her feet, opened and closed her toes back and forth; but nothing she could do to escape his nails long enough. Beetlejuice just tickled and tickled. Lydia was laughing hysterically into the glove. Struggling and squirming. Tears were flowing down her face. She was going mad and was not going to be able to go through much more.
Finally after a long period of time, Beetlejuice stopped tickling Lydia's feet. As Lydia was trying to catch her breath again she could see that Beetlejuice's face was mere inches from her panties. His eyes were fixed on them with his hands gripping around her ankles then slow sliding up. "mmmm. Maybe just this one time we can see what you got hidding under there, " he says in lust. Lydia tries to object as she was still trying to catch her breath, but there was nothing she could do. Beetlejuice's long finger nailed hands slid all the way up her legs and when they got to her panties his thumbs slid under the sides of her panties while his other fingers slipped in over the top. "mmmm," he moans as his tongue coils out of his mouth several inches. And just as he is about to pull down her panties; he hears, "Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!" "OHHH NOOO!!" he yells and looks over to see Barbara standing there. He vanishes along with the tentacles and glove. Adam grabs Lydia quickly before she falls hard on the floor as Barbara grabs a blanket and covers Lydia up. "Oh Lydia! are you o.k? Did he hurt you?" Barbara asks. Lydia just laid there whimpering with her eyes clothes. "What are we going to do Barbara?" Adam ask. "I don't know, but Lydia is not safe," she says. Adam looks to Lydia, "I promise he won't, touch you again."

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back