• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about posting stories....

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
The story that I wrote has several chapters to it (Tickle dreams really do come true), and I posted all of the chapters separately (which turned out to be a mistake, I think). Does anyone out there know how to either combine the threads together, or make a link at the bottom of each chapter that would automatically bring you to the next chapter's thread?
I might not be able to do it with this story, but it would be good to know for any future postings.

Thanks,
Maggie

Merging threads is possible for mods only. But you can add a link to each chapter by clicking the 'edit' button and pasting the next chapter's thread-id (from the location bar) in.

For your future multi-chapter stories, you could post the follow-up chapters as reply to the previous one. You can't change the header line, so don't include chapter numbers there. The best method is to have your whole story ready before posting it, then you can post them in uninterrupted sequence.

Hope this helps! ;)

Hal has offered the best solutions. If you take a look at any of my World of When series, you'll see I just include links back to all the previous chapters at the top. That way a user can find the earlier bits with ease. It just takes a bit of book keeping, in recording the URLs of the chapters as you post them.

I look forward to your later chapters

Myriads

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back