• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Fox & Friends: E.D. Donahey

Ovda

TMF Master
Ticklish Fox & Friends
By
Ovda

E.D. Donahey was excited to be on vacation for a whole week. She burrowed a cabin, which belongs to a friend of hers. The location was out in the middle of nowhere. She took no phone, no pager. Nothing that could connect her to the outside world. She was far from man and noise, and E.D. was going to relish the entire week.
She had gotten to the cabin in the early evening. After E.D. unpacked, she made dinner; then, she changed into her sleepwear. She wore a well-broken in tank top, baggy gym shorts and socks. E.D. lay in bed and began to read a good book. Before she knew it, it was midnight. E.D. put the book aside and slipped into the sleeping bag and drifted off into a deep comfortable sleep.
E.D. woke up the next day to find that her co-hosts, Brian Kilmeade and Steve Doocy were in the room. Although the bigger surprise was that she was now out of the sleeping bag and securely tied spread eagle to the bed.
“Hey! What is going on here?” asked E.D.
“We found out where you were” spoke Steve. “And Brian and I took this as the perfect opportunity to have our fun with you.”
“Fun? What do you mean ‘Fun’”
E.D. suddenly realized that the men were sitting right in front of her naked feet. She looked in their eyes and saw what they had in store for her.
“Y-You guys wouldn’t do that. P-Please y-you have no idea how horribly ticklish my feet are. I-I’ll go insane.”
With that said the men looked at each other; then, at their ticklish beauty and the men produced heir tickle tool of choice.
Steve had an electric toothbrush, and Brian had on his index finger a vibrating fingertip.
E.D. struggled to get freed, but the guys had done an excellent job in tying her to the bedposts.
She stopped struggling when she heard the electric toothbrush come to life. E.D.’s lovely eyes grew huge with fear. Next, she to Brian when she heard the fingertip hum with life.
E.D. slowly shook her head in protest as if this was not really happening.
The men began to tickle E.D.’s beautiful sexy naked feet. The tickle reaction was so explosive that E.D. went completely berserk. In a matter of seconds, E.D. looked like she was about to crawl out of her own skin. She was bucking and thrashing about as if the guys were jolting her with electricity. The guys were amazed at just how insanely ticklish E.D. was. If they tickled just the right spot, the bed would hop just a little due to the intense tickle reaction they got out of E.D..
E.D. felt the sensation surge up her legs and through her body and explode in her mind like atomic bombs. All she wanted to do was for the tickling to stop. It was simply too unbearable. She was screaming and hollering like a banshee.
Steve and Brian were relishing tickle torturing their gorgeous co-host. They had always wanted to tickle E.D., and when they heard that she was going to come up to this cabin, they just had to take this moment to fulfill their tickle fantasy.
After about an hour, E.D. passed out. The guys were simply taken at just how much fun it was to tickle torture E.D.. It was infinitely better than they could have possibly ever imagined.
E.D. woke up to find herself still tied to the bed. This time only her feet were tied and she was in a straight jacket. The guys were at her feet.
“You know, Steve.” Asked Brian. “I never had breakfast this morning, and after tickling E.D. I’m getting a might hungry. How about you?”
“You’re right.” Replied Steve. “I’m getting hungry myself.”
Before E.D. could say anything, the guys had what they wanted to eat. Steve had a jar of smooth peanut butter mixed with honey, and Brian had a canister of vanilla frosting. Each of them smeared the sweets all over E.D.’s beautiful feet. She was giggling hysterically because her feet are so unbearably ticklish. The guys made sure that every inch of E.D.’s feet was thoroughly covered with the sweets including her toes.
The guys looked at her feet with the look of hungry animals.
“P-Please guys don’t do this.” Begged E.D. as she managed to sit up straight. “Please don’t lick my feet I go insane. I’ll do whatever you guys want. I love you guys.”
“And we love you too, E.D.” replied Brian.
The guys began licking her feet. Instantly she fell back rocking back and forth howling in absolute hysterical laughter as the guys slowly licked her horribly ticklish feet. There was nothing that E.D. could do. She was at their mercy. Every once in awhile she would go mute for about 10 to 15 seconds in silent screaming laughter. What drove her over the edge of hysterics was when the guys were licking her toes. It drove her stark raving mad. E.D. felt their warm wet tongues slipping and sliding in between her toes. It felt like they were giving her toes a massage, but it tickled so much. E.D. had tears streaming down her twisted and contorted hysterical face. This was worst than anything that has ever happened in her entire life. The guys knew just how intense to tickle E.D. so she would not pass out and ruin their fun.
Three hours later and they were finished licking E.D.’s feet. She was a total tickled mess. Her long blonde hair plastered to her sweaty head, and her tank top soaking with sweat. E.D. was so exhausted. Her chest heavily heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath. Her mind was spinning around due to all of the uncontrollably laughter. During her morning session, E.D. lost control of her bladder.
Following a break lunch break, Steve and Brian returned to their positions at E.D.’s feet.
“Please, guys have mercy.” Blubbered a crying E.D. Donahey. “Please I can’t take this anymore. If I did anything wrong to you guys, I’m sorry, but please don’t tickle me anymore.”
“You did not do anything to us.” Replied Brian. “We have always wanted to tickle you, E.D.”
“Sure.” Spoke Steve. “Brian and I have talked about how we would tickle torture you for sometime now.”
The guys said no more. All they did was take a deep breath, placed their mouths on E.D.’s feet and began to do raspberries.
Her eyes almost popped out of her head. E.D. would bounce about an inch or two off the bed with each raspberry. The guys were doing the raspberries back and forth. E.D. simply dissolved into complete and absolute hysterical laughter. The raspberries were far more unbearable than anything else the guys have done to her. E.D. would desperately try to get her feet out of the restraints, but all of her strength was consumed by the ceaseless laughter.
Finally the guys stopped, and E.D. was aching really bad. Her face, belly, and lungs were hurting. She just laid on the bed in her own sweat huffing and puffing trying to catch her breath.
Steve and Brian returned to have more fun with their girl.
“Please no more. I can’t take it anymore. I’m begging you.” Pleaded an exhausted E.D. Donahey.
“Are you kidding.” Spoke Brian. “Why would we want to stop? We are going to be doing this to you all week long.”
E.D. could not believe what she just heard.
“That’s right.” Replied Steve. “Out here in the middle of no where you can scream all you want and no one can hear you.”
E.D. started to cry as the guys positioned themselves for another tickle torture session with their favorite tickle toy: E.D. Donahey.

THE END

Great story! I have wanted to see her feet tickled for a long time :)

Awesome story! I would love to see ED tickled. I dont know where you're from, but before she married, ED's name used to be Edye Tarbox. and she was on WABC TV in New York with another smoking hot co anchor, Victoria Corderi. I have wanted to foot worship and tickle E.D. for a long time. It was also interesting how you just wrote it with words, instead of all the ha and he usually in stories on the site. Good story, interesting writing style. Hope to see more from you soon. I really liked this.

Mitch

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back