• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anniversary Present Part 1 fffff/m

vegasjim

The Anniversary Present Part 1

My wife Megan and I are 28 years old and have been married for one year now. We have always had a good time in the bedroom and have tried many different things. The one thing I could never get Megan to go for however is a threesome with one of her friends. That is, until the other night. This past Friday was our one year anniversary and we went out to a nice restaurant, had a great dinner and a few drinks. Megan looked amazing. She is about 5’2”, with dirty blond hair a few inches passed shoulder length, and lots of toys to play with. She is a little chubby which I like as it makes her beautiful tits even fuller and adds to her big round ass. She was wearing a tight fitting, low cut red dress accompanied by sexy black high heels. I spent most of the time at dinner constantly looking to at her sexy pair bulging out of the top of her dress, and she knew it. On the way home, Megan told me she had a fun weekend planned for us, starting shortly after we get home.

When we got home Megan opened the front door to our apartment and instructed me to go into the bedroom, take off all of my clothes, and lay face up on the bed. I did as I was told and only had to wait a few seconds before Megan came in a climbed onto the bed beside me. She looked sexy as hell. She had a grin on her face as she pulled several of my ties out of the nightstand drawer. She began to tie my hands to the bedposts above my head and I could feel the blood start to rush to my now growing member. She then continued on to my feet and tied them to the legs at the foot of the bed, leaving me fully stretched in an x-shape with my feet almost hanging off the bed. When Megan was finished, she sat on the bed between my legs and slowly slid her fingernails from the tops of my feet up, up my body and ending on my face. She leaned over, revealing a huge cleavage, and made her way in for a soft, wet kiss. She then once again reached into the drawer and pulled out a thick, leather blindfold. She slid it over my eyes rendering me completely blind. I heard her reach back into the drawer one more time. She then slid earplugs into both ears, killing of another of my senses. At this point I was very sensitive and was focusing on her every movement, anticipating what would happen next. I felt her pinch my nose shut and as I opened up my mouth to breath she shoved a ball gag right into the opening and fastened it around the back of my head. She leaned in close to my left ear, pulled out the earplug and whispered, “now don’t you go anywhere honey.” She giggled and seductively sucked my earlobe before replacing the earplug. I was now void of all my senses except smell and touch. Megan glided her hand gently down my stomach and over my rock hard shaft, and then nothing…she was gone.

Without my sense, it was hard to tell how long I was alone on the bed. I finally felt Megan climb back onto the bed and climb over me so she was sitting on my right. She leaned down and started teasing my chest with soft, wet kisses. I could moan in delight as I once again felt my penis begin to grow. This continued for about a minute and then out of nowhere I felt the bed dip down on my left side, followed by the same feel of a tongue and mouth on the other side of my chest. Holy shit!! I thought. Who else is here? All I could do was think and groan in pleasure as my blindfold, earplugs, and gag all remained in place. Shortly after, the big toe on my left foot was swallowed by yet another mouth. This blew my mind and sent me into overwhelming feelings of pleasure. This went on for what I could only guess was about 5 minutes. My dick was now throbbing and longing for someone’s touch. As I lied there bound to the bed with three mouths licking, kissing, and sucking my body, I was enjoying every minute of it. Then, to my surprise, the toes on my right foot were attacked by yet another tongue. A chill ran through my body as teeth started to tickle the big toe on my right foot. The soft caressing of my body filled me with great sensations and continued for another few minutes. Suddenly, both girls at my feet started to rake their nails all over my souls as their tongues dances all over my toes. This drove me out of control with laughter as I am very ticklish. Having many senses taken away from me only added to the intense tickling sensations I was feeling. The girls on my chest apparently liked the idea and began to dig their fingers into the hollows of my armpits. So much tickling at once was almost unbearable. I was struggling against my bonds but was barely moving even the slightest amount. After about 30 seconds the tickling ceased and they returned to nibbling and sucking my feet and nipples. I was laying trying to catch my breath and all I could do was thinking about who could possibly be on my bed right now. I was lost in the sensations and my thoughts as I felt a fifth body climb between my legs, push my erect shaft flat on my stomach and began to run her tongue all over and around my balls. I couldn’t help but let out a giggle from the tongue on my balls and a long moan as all areas of my body were now being teased at once. The kissing on the left side of my chest then stopped and I felt the earplug in my left ear being removed. I felt soft breaths into my ear giving me goosebumps all over my body. Then a whisper, “happy anniversary John. Are you enjoying your present so far?” I couldn’t recognize the voice from a whisper but could tell it wasn’t Megan. I moaned “mmmm hmmm” through my gag as I struggled to keep my composure. The girl at my left ear began to lick and caress my ear with heavy breaths, giving me great pleasure as chills continued to run through my body and while four other mouths continued to tease my feet nipples and balls. She then whispered again, “do you want to see who we are?” I shook my head yes as I breathed heavily and moaned. She then placed her hands on my blindfold and my mind began to race.

As the blindfold was removed everyone stopped what they were doing and shot me big sexy smiles. It was Megan and a bunch of her college friends. Jessica was on my left ear. Jessica is a cute, thin girl about 5’7” with curly, brown shoulder length hair. She has tiny tits and a great big smile which was across her face at this time. Beth was kneeling by my left foot, now gently stroking my sole, bringing a smile to my face. Beth is a very petite girl about 5’1” with long curly hair and a small chest only slightly bigger than Jessica’s. She is normally a quiet person but I have always thought she would be crazy sexually. She smiled and waved hi. On my right foot was Melissa. Melissa was a taller girl, about 5’9”, and was slightly chubby like Megan, with awesome curves. She has huge melons that she was wrapping around my foot as she smiled in my direction. Melissa has shoulder length, straight brown hair that she was wearing up in a ponytail. Between my legs was Erin. Erin is about 5’7” with dirty blonde hair almost always pulled back in a ponytail as it was that night. She had C-cups that were slightly pointy and probably turned me on the most out of all the tits in the room. Well, close second to Melissa’s. Erin wasn’t chubby or skinny but had a nice sexy body and ass. She had an evil grin on her face as she knelt between my legs and tickled my balls with her fingernails. Lastly, Megan was on my right, still licking my nipple as her eyes looked right into mine. Megan then looked at me and said “I’m going to take out your gag, but you are not allowed to say a word. Got it!?” I nodded yes. She removed the gag and told all the girls to get on the bed. The girls were completely naked except for their socks. They thought it was cold in the apartment. Megan then said, “girl take off your socks, its time for John to worship our feet. He will smell then, kiss them, lick, suck our toes, and do exactly as we say, because tonight, he is our bitch!” the girls laughed and the removed their socks. Within a few seconds I had 10 beautiful feet all over me. Being a foot guy, I was in heaven. This lasted for about 10 minutes as they took turns having me kiss their feet and suck their toes. As I was licking Melissa’s toes she said, “I think it’s time to have some drinks.” The girls agreed. Megan shoved one of their socks into my mouth and taped it shut. “You can taste our sweaty socks while you anticipate the rest of the fun we are going to have tonight.” She removed the other earplug that was still in and they left me on the bed by myself as they left the room. “Be back shortly!” the girls all cooed as they walked out.

Part 2 coming soon.

So far, so good, with acres of potential. My body reacted like "yours" as I read. Yep, thanks!

Been there done that. I was blindfolded the whole time. Never found the identity of the women exept for the one that tied me up.

Beautiful story, even if this were the only part.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back