• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi Valerie !

aviator202

Hi Valerie,

Here is my story....and it is even true....

I met her through a personal ad....And we started to date.....

Her name was Terri....A tall Chinese-American....Long black hair and just the slightest trace of a tan...

After the first half dozens dates, we became lovers....And we discussed the line in my ad that brought us together....."you must also be very ticklish".....

She acknowledged that she was ticklish beyond belief.....and had harbored fantasies of merciless tickling since she was little....but never fully acted them out....(I love a woman with this desire)

So we started....That night I tied her to the bed spread eagle...nude.....helpless....escape impossible

I started by straddling her.....and gently stroking the palms of her hands....she actually giggled.....I slowly traced a fingertip from her palm, down her forearm…her biting her lip…When I reached her bicep, she screwed her eyes shut…I started stroking her bicep and slowly an involunatary smile appeared on her face... she was fighting not to smile….continuing, I stroke her bicep and upper arm….a broad, wide smile showing all her teeth is now on her beautiful face…..her breathing becomes concentrated…..The fingertip slides into her armpit…and the battle is lost….with a whoop she begins laughing out of control….hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…..with the other hand I now am tickling both armpits….her laughter notches upward….because now she cannot stop laughing until the tickling stops….and I control that…and now her.

I continue with nonstop merciless armpit tickling as her laughter grows increasingly wilder……..I increase the intensity until I feel she is growing crazed…and keep it at that level for long minutes………Finally, I look at the clock and see I have been tickling for 30 minutes…..I stop, and let her gasp for air.
Although Terri was nude, I allowed her one concession….her glasses….for she could not see at all without them….I now reach over and slip them off as she protests….I murmur that you will not need to see tonite, sweet one.

I slide down and encircle her sides with my hands…..and begin massaging her sides and ribs….she immediately starts to laugh again….and I again tickle her to almost drooling hysteria….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA……when I stop in 20 minutes her skin if flushed and her hair is plastered to her forehead with sweat…

Reaching between her legs, her labia is swollen and she is very wet…..I select a vibrator from her collection and it easily slides deeply within her….she moans but I don’t turn it on yet.

I move down to her feet…..very cute feet……smooth, the soles feel like warm velvet……I stroke the bottom of the right foot….she starts laughing immediately…I slowly and gently bring her to hysteria with single finger tickling….when she it laughing like crazy, I begin raking her sole with my fingernails…..she screams….and starts laughing and cackling in a demented way…….I reach up and turn the vibrator on low……and resume tickling the bottom of her right foot……She goes insane with laughter………HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOOHOHHHEHEHEH

The bottoms of her feet are almost slightly plump……..a touch indents the soft skin almost slightly…..I add her left foot…..and her laughing and struggling increase, if that is at all possible at this point….After awhile of this, I let her rest for a moment while I turn the vibrator to high….a loud moan escapes her…..I hold her right foot, stretching the toes back and with the fingernails on my other hand explore the entire bottom of her foot….she is screeching with laughter….but I also observe her hips are pumping and a moan escapes now and then……..Orgasm is obviously approaching…few women can resist a vibrator set on high while being tickled out of their mind….I continue the merciless foot tickling until she lets out a strangled squeak, het body stiffens and she shudders through long moments…..I caress her and untie her…..I caress her back and buttocks as she falls into sweet sleep…..

Thus begins her life of being tickled to madness and pleasure…it would last for a few years….

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back