• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Anniversary Present Part 2 fffff/m fairly long and explicit

vegasjim

The Anniversary Present Part 2

I was lying their tied tightly to the bed with a sock taped inmy mouth, rendering me speechless. I couldhear the girls in the other room talking, giggling, and cheering, and even cursing. They were probably up to the usual when they were together, beer pong. After about 2 hours of this, thegirls walked through the door to the bedroom, noticeably drunk. “We’ve decided we were way too nice to youearlier, John,” said Melissa. Megan added, “you know how you tickle me whenever we are fucking? Well now it’s 5 on1 and you are in some serious trouble!” I tried to say no but because of the sock in my mouth, all that came outwas a mumble. “What’s that John? You said yes please?” added Erin. The girls decided not to kill me right out of the gates and thought it would be a good idea to take turns, which would allow them to keep drinking when sitting out. “Who wants to go first?” asked Megan. Melissa and Erin were the firstto respond as they quickly moved toward my feet before anyone else could reply. Megan and Jessica went out intothe other room and grabbed a few chairs for the girls and placed them at thecorners of the foot of the bed. Melissa and Erin were sitting right in front of my feet. “Let’s do 5 minute rotations ladies” said Megan. Megan set the timer on her phone for 5 minutes and Erin and Melissa’s turn was underway.

Melissa started off by gliding the fingernails of her right hand slowly all over my foot, while Erin opted to be a little more evil and used all ten fingers at a much more rapid pace. I was already in trouble as I was laughing fairly heavily and was struggling to free myself but to no avail. They continued with their tactics for a few minutes and then with one minute remaining, Melissa had an idea. “Erin, let’s get serious now and use these 2 hairbrushes I brought with me.” Melissa pulled to brushes out of her bag and handed one to Erin. Erin thought this was a great idea and for about the last 45 seconds or so the girls quickly scribbled the bristles of the hairbrushes all over my feet sending me into complete hysteria. I was now bucking as hard as I could and coming a little off the bed at moments trying to free my feet from that torture. All the girls were giggling and loving the moment. Erin and Melissa brushing my feet so hard they were now glistening with sweat. After what felt like an eternity, the timer went off and my feet were off the hook, at least for a little. As I tried my best to breathe, Jessica and Beth traded places with Erin and Melissa. “Was that fun?” teased Beth. “Really? They were too nice to you John?”Jessica chimed in. Erin and Melissa tooka seat off to the side and grabbed their drinks.

I continued to regain my breath and was almost fully recovered when Jessica and Beth took their seats next to my feet. They continued to verbally tease me which made my level of concern increase. The anticipation was killing me. Megan started the timer and the next round was underway. Jessica and Beth decided to start off by slowly licking my feet starting at the heels and all the way up to the toes. They lapped and lapped which felt extremely good. They then began to suck my toes, slipping their tongues in between my toes which brought on a few giggles. The giggles made them excited and pushed them in a more evil direction. After the first minute finished they stopped worshipping my feet and began to use their teeth to nibble on my heels and balls of my feet. I was starting to lose control and the giggles turned into full on laughter. With three minutes remaining Beth decided it was time to take it to the next level. “Let’s both straddle a leg and use these hairbrushes on hisfeet. Erin and Melissa got great results with the brushes” she said. Beth and Jessica mounted my legs, pulled my toes back with one hand, and used hairbrushes to go to town on the soles of my feet. I was in another world. I didn’t know how much more I could take. “hahaha, please stop! Haha FUhahaCK!” could be made out from the mumbles through my sock gag.That only made them pick up the pace as they enjoyed my reactions. “What’s that John? Faster please?” teased Jessica. My legs were struggling likecrazy to get free which cause them to rub up against the girls’ wet pussies. Beth picked up the pace even more trying to get my legs to please her. Beth letout a light moan as the timer went off and round 2 came to an end. At this point I could barely breathe and had sweat dripping off my forehead. Jessica and Beth placed the brushes next to my feet, glanced at me with devilish smiles and returned to their drinks.

“Alright Erin, you will be my partner for the third and final round on John’s feet. Get ready John, because this round will bring you to new heights of hysteria” tormented Megan. Erin got up and moved toward myfeet as Megan walked over to the nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of passion fruit lube. I couldn’t believemy eyes and knew I was in for a long 5 minutes. Megan and Erin climbed on top of my legs as Beth and Jessica did in the previous round. Megan popped the top ofthe bottle and squeezed out a pool of lube into her hand. “Make sure to use alot of lube Erin, the more you use the more slippery and more ticklish John’s feet will get. We have plenty more lube where this came from.” Erin nodded and squeezed what seemed like almost half the bottle into her hand. It was so much it was almost overflowing from her palm. They then drowned my feet in lube and rubbed it in with their hands, making sure to slide their fingers inbetween all of my toes. I was already laughing so hard I could barely breathe. “Ok, I’ll start the timer now” said Jessica. “Whahahmmt” I mumbled through my gag. I couldn’t believe the 5 minutes hadn’t started yet. Megan looked back over her shoulder and smiled at me and then both girls grabbed the hairbrushes and my nightmare began. After a minute of this torture, I was almost coughing I was laughing so hard. Megan and Erin were even having a tough time staying mounted on my legs I was bucking so hard in my restraints. They continued for another two minutes until Jessica, Beth, and Melissa advised us to stop for a second because my face was now bright red and my laughter had become silent howls. “Awww, poor baby” said Megan. “Ok, let’s benice to him for the last two minutes Meg” added Erin. With that, they jumped off the bed and took a knee by each foot. They finished therest of the round by licking my soles and sucking my toes clean. This tickled but only minimally and felt so good. I was finally able to catch my breath by the time the timer sounded and could feel my dick pulsating. I wanted to cum more than I ever had before. Melissa noticed me looking at my throbbing cock and said, “you don’t really think we are gonna have you cum already do you? We have a lot more on the agenda before that happens.” “If you even think about cumming before we give you permission, the tickling you just went through will feel like heaven compared to what will do to you! You understand John?” warned Megan. I nodded and hoped I could comply with their wishes. “We should do a shot every three rounds before we move to torment another area of John’s helpless body” suggested Melissa. The rest of the girls thought it was a good idea. Erin suggested that they give me two shots to their one so I could catch up to them. “That’sa good idea Erin. The alcohol should help him keep in his load until we decide to let him finally release” said Beth. The girls all got a shot glass filled with whipped cream vodka, toasted to more fun, and downed their shots. Megan then filled up two shot glasses of Jack Daniels for me and Melissa proceeded to remove the tape and sock from my mouth. I opened up and Megan poored the first shot down my throat. “Let’s have some fun with the second shot” shouted Beth. “One of us should kneel above John’s head with our pussy directly above his mouth. Then someone could poor the shot through the pussy lips and have it funnel down into his mouth. To complete the shot John will have to lick our pussy clean” she continued. The girls didn’t expect this to come out of Beth’s mouth, being the shyer one of the group but loved the idea. They insisted that Beth be the one to attempt first so she knelt on my arms, while almost sitting on my chest and neck. Megan got on the bed and poured the shot over Beth’s pussy lips and to my surprise, most of the shot made its way into my mouth. Probably the best shot of Jack I have ever had in my life. Beth then inched her cleanly shaved, bald pussy toward my face and demanded me to lick it clean. I did as I was told and performed slow long licks her anus right up to her clit. Beth enjoyed my work and let out a few moans as I finished up. “You have a magic tongue there John. I can’t wait to feel more of it later on tonight” complemented Beth. With that, all five girls took a seat beside the bed and glared at me with delight as they continued to sip their drinks.

Next, the girls decided to go after my upper body. Jessica and Melissa were up first. Melissa climbed onto the bed and straddled my hips. She slid down enough so I could feel my shaft slide between her ass cheeks like a hotdog in a roll. The feel of her ass up against my throbbing cock was incredible. I had to try not to think about it though, because the last thing I need was to cum before permitted and receive even more torture than I was already in store for. I couldn’t help but stare at Melissa’s giant tits hanging there right in front of me. Jessica made her way up to the head of the bed and placed her knees by my head and was facing down toward Melissa. When I tilted my head back I could see her beautifully trimmed pussy andher wide grin glaring at me between the erect nipples of her tiny tits. Jessica nodded to Megan and round 1 of my upper body torment had begun. Similar to the first round onmy feet the girls started with a slow pace. Melissa traced her fingers slowly all over my chest, ribs, and stomach, avoiding my nipples for the moment. This made all the hairs on my body stand on end. This was a smart tactic as it made me even more sensitive than I already was. Jessica did the same as she traced her fingers slowly over my arms, armpits, and neck. “These soft tickles feel so good even though I know they will lead to worse torture later on” I said with a smile, hoping they would continue with the tickle warm up. “I’m pretty sure we never gave you to permission to talk John” scolded Melissa. “Yea! Remember you are our bitch tonight and will do what we say, and only when we say” added Jessica. Megan grabbed Jessica’s black lace panties and threw them onto John’s chest. “Shove those in his mouth and tape it shut to keep him quiet” snapped Megan. Melissa giggled and followed Megan’s instructions. Melissa and Jessica then started to change their tickling style and dug their fingers into my ribs and armpits. Muffled laughs escaped my mouth and I found myself once again fighting for air. I finally heard the beautiful sound of the timer and was relieved as Jessica and Melissa slid the palms of their hands over my upper body for a few seconds before jumping off and making room for the next torturers.

Before the second round began, the girls decided I was not drunk enough after only two shots and thought I needed two more shot before the round continued. Beth, who gave me the pussy shot earlier, poured the first shot into my mouth after once again removing my gag. Then it was Melissa’s turnto let the shot run over her pussy and into to my mouth. Melissa climbed to the head of the bed and placed her knees on my arms, facing the foot of the bed. She then placed her ass on my face, leaving her pussy touching my lips. Melissa was the only one of the group with a bush. It wasn’t thick by any means but was clearly a chick who likes to have a natural pussy. This actually turned me on as I hadn’t had much experience with an unshaved pussy before. Beth poured the shot over Melissa’s nice smelling pussy and once again I was amazed by how much of the shot made it tomy mouth. Melissa then leaned over as ifshe was going to 69 me and instructed me to lick her pussy clean. While I went to work Melissa’s shoulder length hair tickled my shaft and balls as she moved her head around and enjoyed the feeling of my soft wet tongue running over her tasty pussy lips. As Melissa was getting up, she sat on my faceand smothered me with her ass and pussy. I couldn’t breathe and at all. When I started mumbling for help, after 30 seconds or so, she removed herself and let me up for air. “I know you like my big ass and sweet pussy so I thought I’d give you a closer look”teased Melissa. She laughed and then took her seat beside the bed. After having four shots in about ten minutes I was starting to feel a little buzzed and having Melissa smother me only made me more horny. I was dying to have my cock played with and they all knew it. Megan and Beth were up next. As they climbed onto the bed Megan whispered into Beth’s ear, “feel free to tease his cock however you please. Let’s get him really wanting it and then take it away from him haha.” Beth smiled evilly and climbed on the bed and straddled my hips as Melissa did in the last round. Megan moved to the head of the bed sitting cross legged, with my head on her lap, up against her pussy. She then shoved the wet sock her pussy had been sitting on since the past round into my mouth and instructed me not to spit it out. She began to stroke my chest with the palms of her hands. Then, shocking to me, Beth lifted her pussy off my body, grabbed my cock in her tiny hand, and pushed it up so it was flat against my belly. She then brought her pussy back down right on my throbbing shaft. Beth proceeded to slide her slippery pussy lips over the underneath ofthe shaft of my swollen member. The feeling was heavenly and I could only let out a moan as her wet silky pussy grinded up and down my dick. Megan told Jessica to start the timer and then pinched my nipples gently between her thumbs and index fingers. Beth’s hips were really getting into it and so was I. Megan then used her index and middle fingers from both hands to swipe back and forth very quickly over my nipples. It tickled but felt extremely good and I let out several groans of pure ecstasy. Beth then lifted off again and slid my shaft into her silky pussy. She sat down on my dick and said “alright Meg, now it’s time to tickle. And remember slave, you better not cum!!” While sitting on my dick Beth dug her fingers into my ribs and attacked them without mercy. Megan did the same with my underarms sending once again into the horrible depths of tickle torture and extreme laughter. I had to try really hard not to explode inside Beth pussy because my attempts to save myself from their torturous fingers were making Beth pulsate and bounce as she tried to remain on top of me. Thankfully the timer went off what I thought was seconds before I would have lost control and would have exploded into her sweet pussy. Megan and Beth removed themselves from the bed and grabbed for their drinks.

Before the third round, Erin poured two shots down mythroat. They wanted me to be as drunk asthey were and give me a little more stamina to hold on. The third round was different this time. Erin was going solo. She climbed on the bed and placed her knees on my arms and face the foot of the bed. Her pussy was hovering above my face. She leaned over and tucked her chin to her chest so she could see my face and I could see hers. Erin inched her head toward to dick and stuck out her tongue. She then licked all around the head of my penis and then looked back and said, “This round has no time limit slave. You will eat my juicy pussy until I cum. While you do your best work on my pussy I will be tickling you and if you are lucky, blowing your strong, hard, beautiful cock. Keep in mind though, if you cum before I do, the tickle torture will be unbearable. All five of us will attack at once and will continue all night long. Understand bitch?” I nodded yes and then went to work. I started slowly all over her pussy and then started to stick my firm tongue in and out of her hole. She liked that and let out a few moans. She then told me to stick out my tongue and started grinding her pussy on my face. As she let our more sexy moans she grabbed my ribs with one hand and started digging in. “Ok, go for my clit now slave! Lick it, suck it, do whatever you want but make it feel amazing” instructed Erin. She sat up a bit and grabbed my ribs with both hands and sent me into fits of laughter. I tried to concentrate on her pussy but it was hard with all the tickling she was putting me through. I could tell she was enjoying my tongue but wasn’t close to finishing yet. I sucked on her clit as much as I could through the laughter. This started to send her over the edge as the vibrations from my laughter were directed onto her clit with my lips suctioned around it. The tickling stopped and she moans louder and louder as she grinded her pussy on my lips. I knew she was close but then she bend over again and wrapped her lips around my shaft and slowly slid her wet lips and tongue up and down my cock. I once again lost focus and completely stopped for about a minute. I just moaned in pleasure and rested my head back on the bed until Megan reminded me, “Hey John, it looks like you are enjoying yourself. Did you forget that Erin has to cum before you or you are in for a long night of tickling?” HOLY SHIT I thought. I had become so engrossed in my blowjob I forgot about the rules. I was almost to the point of no return. Erin meant business too. I could tell she wanted to make me explode and then feel the wrath of their torturous fingers and tools. I tried to forget about her soft luscious lips sliding over my dick and think of going to work on Monday to help slow down the process. I suctioned my lips back around her clit and got back on track. I sucked her clit and flipped my tongue over herclit frantically, hoping to win the race. Luckily, Erin turned on by sucking my dick and I had her right on the brink or orgasm. I continued to suck her clit until I felt her body start to shake and I knew I had done it. Her mouth came off my cock and she bracedherself with her hands on my stomach as pulsated and eventually squirted allover my face. Her body was shaking abovemy face for about 30 seconds and she moaned and took in deep breaths. She then removed her legs from my arms andknelt next to me. “Wow! You did a reallygood job! It’s very rare that I squirt like that” commented Erin. She grinned at me and laughed at the amountof juice that covered my mouth and nose. She looked at me and said, “how was the blowjob?” I nodded that it wasgood as I tried to forget that my balls were still blue. “Let me clean off you face” Erinoffered. She then leaned over and lickedevery little bit of juice off of my face. Erin got off the bed and said, “hey girls, wanna play some ddr (dancedance revolution) and then come back once our slave’s dick has had a chance tocalm down?” They all thought it was agreat idea but proceeded to pour two more shots down my throat before leavingthe room. I was now pretty drunk, andvery worn out.

Melissa was the last one to leave the room. She pulled out two tiny red bottles from herpurse and said, “here, take these energy shots so you don’t fall asleep.” I shook my head no as I wanted a littlerest. “It’s not an option slave, do asyou are told,” Melissa said sternly. She poured the energy shots down my throat and any chance of fallingasleep to recuperate went down the drain. She shoved her dirty socks in my mouth and taped it shut. Then she climbed between my legs and yelledto the girls in the other room, “I’ll be right out, just having a little chatwith our tickle slave here.” Megan toldher to take her time because she had to wait a few turns before it was her turnto play ddr anyway. Melissa wrapped herlips around my cock and took in my entire penis. She came back up and then went right backdown and even swallowed my balls at the same time as my dick. To this day I have never seen anyone withthis talent ever again. She repeated afew times until my cock was covered in spit and extremely slippery. Melissa slid back and started gliding hersoles and toes over my wet sensitive cock. I could feel I was close and ask Melissa if I could cum. She said, “NO WAY! This is my fun, notyours. If you cum, I will tell the othergirls and your night will be a tickle hell. I was just about to explode regardless of my orders when Melissastopped. She crawled up the bed and began to lick my nipples. She then suctioned her lips around my nippleswhile flicking her tongue over them. Igiggled through my sock gag as my sensitive nipples were explored by Melissa’sexperienced tongue. Melissa moved backdown between my legs and spread a handful of lube all over her melon tits. At the sight of this I knew I was introuble. She leaned over and placed mycock between her huge wet tits. I was in trouble even before she startedsliding them up and down. After about 3minutes of Melissa smacking my dick with her tits, and gliding her wet,slippery tits, up and down on my shaft I lost it. My body tensed up and as much as I tried tohold back, I blew a huge load all over her tits. I let out a moan, but before it could come outof my mouth Melissa placed both hands over my mouth to soften the sound. The other girls didn’t hear it. Melissa then surprised me once again andreturned to sucking on my dick while she left the cum all over her tits. She was quickly able to get me hard again andwithin ten minutes of licking my balls and deepthroating my cock with her plumplips, I blew a second load right into her mouth. This time I she didn’t cover my mouth and Ilet out another moan that was heard by everyone in the apartment. “What was that?” questioned Megan. “We have a bad slave in here girls, John cameall over my tits” answered Melissa. Thegirls came running in and saw the cum on Melissa’s tits. “You decided to cum without our permissionslave? Well now you are in big trouble. You will be our tickle bitch for aslong as we want” scolded Megan. Melissaclimbed off the bed and said, “who wants it girls?” With that said, Beth and Erinlicked and sucked my cum off of Melissa’s tits as she moaned withpleasure. “Girls, let’s go finish outddr tournament and have a few more drinks before we punish our bad little boyhere” said Megan. The girls left theroom and Melissa shot me a wink as she was once again the last one to exit theroom.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back