• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Aniston!

Rockauthor

TMF Master
“The Magician’s Box” - Starring the cast of “Friends”

(A ticklish celebrity fantasy request)

Monday morning. Another hilarious episode of the hit TV comedy "Friends" is in production. This week's episode involved Matt LeBlanc's character, Joey, getting a starring role in a made for TV movie where he plays "The Great Bergini", a critically-acclaimed magician who mysteriously disappears after a performance in New York.
Everyone was excited to see all the castmembers arrive on the set: Courtney Cox, the sexy brunette Monica. Matthew Perry, the charming "boy next door" Chandler. Lisa Kudrow, the sweet, innocent Phoebe. David Schwimmer, the loveable, comical Ross. And Jennifer Aniston, the hip babe Rachael.
Well, it was about 11:30AM, and the first scene to be rehearsed involved all the characters visiting Joey on the set of his made for TV movie. Matt LeBlanc was dressed in a magician’s costume, complete with a top hat, coat, a red scarf, and a magic wand. Everything was set to go, except for the fact that Jennifer Aniston was nowhere to be found.
“Hey, where’s Jen?” Lisa asked.
“I thought she’d be out of her dressing room by now. Maybe she’s still in there,” said Matthew.
“Yeah, I hope she gets out here soon ’cause this suit’s making me hot and sweaty.” Matt complained.
“I’ll go get her.” Courtney said.
But before Courtney could turn around, the hot, young actress, Jennifer Aniston, was already walking onto the set, but with a sad look on her face.
“There she is,” they all cheered.
“What’s wrong, Jen?” David asked, putting his arm around her.
“Brad and I had our first fight.”
“Aw, it’s okay, honey.” They all said, surrounding Jennifer to comfort her.
“And it was over something really stupid, too. I wanted to go to that new, really romantic bistro on Sunset for Valentine’s Day.
“Oh! Chez Pierre,” interjected Lisa.
“Right. So, we had made reservations, got a nice table by the window, and saw some stars, too. Anyway, as we were looking over the menu, Brad said he wanted to try the escargot this time. I told him that escargot made him break out in a rash, try the chicken in wine sauce. He said he never had escargot before. And I told him yes, honey. You had it on our first date. It was an entree that had a sauce made with escargot and you got really, really sick.”
“What did HE say?” Courtney asked.
Jennifer continued, “He said that he never broke out in a rash from eating escargot because he never had escargot. I said, honey, you did. You just don’t remember. He said, I remember just fine, are you calling me a liar? And I said, are you calling ME a liar? And the whole escalated into this big, dumb argument and we haven’t spoken since.”
“Awww!” Lisa and Courtney whined, in sympathy.
“Gee, all this talk about food is kinda making me hungry. When do we break for lunch?” David kidded.
“David!” The girls rebuked.
Suddenly, the voice of the director barked over the P.A. system. “Hey gang, the girl who was supposed to play Joey’s assistant was coming up from Orange County and got a flat tire on the 405. We’ll have to improvise the scene without her.”
That was when Matt LeBlanc had a funny idea that put a mischievous grin on his face. “Hey, Jen. I got an idea that might cheer you up. Why don’t you take that girl’s place and be my magician’s assistant. It’ll be fun,” said Matt.
The other castmembers retorted in agreement.
“Well, okay. But I don’t think it’ll do much good. I’m really depressed,” said Jennifer.
“Anything’s worth a try,” said Matthew, catching Matt LeBlanc’s scheme.
Then Matt LeBlanc and Matthew Perry grabbed the magician’s box, which was on wheels, and rolled it over to Jennifer Aniston. The box was chip wood with a black tile exterior . It had a five holes that opened up at the lid: two small holes on each side of the length of the box, one big hole for the head, and two more small holes at the opposite end for the feet. Inside was a cushiony silk lining that covered the interior of the box.
“Hop in!” Matt said.
Jennifer Aniston did as asked and Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer helped their cute co-star climb into the magician’s box. She lay on her back and carefully rested her head, wrists, and ankles along the cushiony crescents that made the holes when closed.
Then Matt closed and locked the lid of the box, securing the beautiful actress within its confines. All that was exposed was Jennifer’s head, wrists, and cute little feet that were clad in very lovely scandals.
“Gee, you guys. I can’t see a thing. I can’t even move a muscle, either.” Jennifer protested. “Now how are you going to saw me in half, Matt.”
“You’ll see,” said Matt, hiding at the opposite end with the others who were all smiling mischievously when they all caught on to his plan.
“Hey, Jen! I love this shade of toenail polish. I don’t remember you wearing this sexy color before,” complemented Matthew.
“Oooh yeah, and I love these cute little scandals you’ve got on Jennifer. They’re darling.” Courtney added, as she carefully unbuckled the straps of Jennifer’s scandals and slowly removed them from her pretty feet.
Jennifer Aniston began to get very nervous. She didn’t like having her shoes taken off, being in such a vulnerable position.
“H-H-Hey, what’s going on down there? Why are you taking my shoes off?”
But, Jennifer’s co-stars ignored her demands, and the next thing she felt was a lone finger running up and down the smooth, pink soles of her tender feet. Jennifer’s reaction was immediate. The expression on her face turn from glum to anguished hilarity. Jennifer Aniston was VERY, VERY TICKLISH!
“AAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEY! THAT’S NOT FAIR! I’M REALLY TICKLISH, YOU GUYS! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IIIIIIIIIIIIIT!”
Jennifer roared with hard belly laughs. She tossed her head from side to side and shook vehemently inside the box , but with no hope of escape.
“Wow, you’re really, really ticklish, Jennifer.” David teased, as he watched the ticklish actress flex and scrunch up her helplessly trapped feet.
“AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“Let me see,” said Lisa Kudrow as she began to deftly probe and stroke under and between Jennifer Aniston’s hyper ticklish toes. “This is where I’m really ticklish.”
“LEEEEEEEEESAAAAAAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Me, too. Heehee!” Courtney Cox added, getting a vicarious thrill.
“Keep tickling her,” Matt edged, and the three guys delivered an all out tickle attack on Jennifer’s captive feet. David Schwimmer rapidly nibbled on her soft, pink heels.
“HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! EEEEEEEEEK! EEEEEEEEEEK! THAT TICKLES!”
Matthew Perry grabbed a pen and very slowly began to write the words very ticklish on her arches.
“Hold still, Jen. I’ve got an important message here,” he joked.
“WHAT ARE YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHA DOING? STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP THAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAT!”
Matt LeBlanc playfully scratched the perfectly round and especially sensitive balls of Jennifer Aniston’s feet.
“You’re right. Jen’s really ticklish,” Matt teased.
“OKAY I’VE HAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAD ENOUGH!” OH! OH! OH! HOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! THAT TICKLES!”
This went on for several minutes as each “Friends” castmember took turns tormenting the delicate, deathly ticklish feet of Jennifer Aniston. Finally, after completely exhausting the poor girl, Matt, Courtney, David, Lisa, and Matthew dissisted in their tickling fun. Jennifer breathed heavily to catch her breath and continued to laugh hysterically moments after.
Then Matt unlocked and opened the lid to the magician’s box, and Matthew and David pulled the tired girl out.
“Hey, look we were able to get a smile out of her after all,” Matt said.
“You feel better now, sweetie.” Courtney asked.
“Argh, I’m gonna get you guys, taking advantage of me like that. I’m totally ticklish on my bare feet. But, you know, I kinda enjoyed it was really exciting.”
“All we wanted to do was cheer you up,” Lisa assured.
“You did. I love you guys,” Jennifer praised, giving all them a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
The laughter of the director sounded over the system.” Hey, that’s a wrap you guys. Let’s break for lunch and let Jennifer recuperate.”
The cast and crew all laughed and headed off the set.

Ooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Buried Treasure!

Too bad this never happened on the show! Or at least in the outtakes... Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!

:bump:

Great story! Buried treasure indeed, Dan. Thanks, Rockauthor. :D

I loved this story! That was great and I wish I could've been there to tickle Jennifer Aniston because I really would like to tickle her. I am not a lesbian or anything, I just like tickling women also. One of my most ticklish areas are my feet, lol.

:happyfloa

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back