• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Anniversary Present Part 3 fffff/m ffff/f sexual

vegasjim

The Anniversary Present Part 3

After a few hours of their DDR fun, the girls came back to give me what I "deserved" for cumming without permission earlier in the night. They were all flushed in the face and noticeably glistening with sweat from their hours of dancing out in the living room. "I hope you are ready for us John, we worked up a nice appetite for tickling over the past few hours and are feeling very mischievous after how naughty you were before” teased Megan. I swallowed nervously and my eyes grew wide as I knew the trouble I was about to be in. The girls took their places around me to being my punishment. Beth and Megan each sat next to one of my feet, Jessica and Erin sat on either side of my torso on the bed, and Melissa sat on the bed above my head. Once everyone was in position, they all began to lightly trace their fingernails all over my body. They wanted to increase my sensitivity and have the anticipation grow in my mind. Their tactic was working well as even the slightest touches were producing twitches and giggles from my helpless body. As Melissa was reaching over my face, gently dancing her nails over my chest, she said, “do you like my smell little tickle slave? We had quite a dance workout out there.” I didn’t respond and tried hard to forget about the 50 fingernails teasing every inch of my body. “Take a big whiff of my armpits, slave” added Melissa. She loved being in complete control of me and humiliating me with her stubbly, sweaty underarms. “Now lick them John, or the tickling will be infinitely worse!” taunted Melissa. I did as I was told to prevent worse tickle torture at least for the minute. For some reason, Melissa forcing me to smell her armpits was turning me on. The loss of control was always something that got me heated, and I’m sure Megan shared that info with her mistress friends. Megan then started to tease me, “It looks like you are enjoying Melissa’s armpits over the honey. Well that’s good because none of us wore deodorant today and you will have the pleasure of worshipping all of our sweaty underarms tonight, slave.” They all giggled at that thought and at how much I was at their mercy.

The light touches went on for about 15 minutes and were really getting to me. Every touch now seemed to be amplified as all 50 fingernails continued to tease my body, now covered in goosebumps. Megan then took control and told everyone to pick up the pace. “He has had enough teasing, girls. He is now very sensitive and is ready for his punishment for cumming to really begin” instructed Megan. Beth and Megan took it up a notch or two on my feet and were now raking their fingernails with purpose over the very vulnerable soles of my feet. I could feel my feet flailing in every direction, searching for relief, but with no success. Jessica and Erin each had one hand digging into to ribs and one hand attacking my inner thighs and ass. They were showing no mercy and the tickling sensations were becoming almost unbearable. I was struggling to keep my sanity and my breath as I howled with laughter. Melissa then amped up her tickling game as well and alternated between digging her fingers into the hollows of my armpits and quickly flicking her fingers back and forth over my now hyper-sensitive nipples. This intense tickling lasted for about ten minutes, which felt like hours. They let up when they saw my face get as red as a beat and when my laughter grew into silent gasps for air. They were all smiling at me with content as I regained a little composure and my breath. “That’s what you get for cumming without our OK John. I don’t think your punishment is over because unfortunately for you, it has just begun” teased Megan. While they were letting me catch my breath, Erin placed her left armpit over my face and forced me to inhale her strong scent. She giggled as my deep breaths tickled her smooth, smelly armpit, but left it right in my face anyway. I could feel my dick throb from the loss of power and complete sense of vulnerability. Several minutes later, once I had calmed down and my breathing was back to normal, the girls plan for me became more and more evil.

“Hey slave,” said Beth. “Do you know when everyone’s body is at peak sensitivity?” she continued. I had a confused and frightened look on my face. “I’ll tell you. Your body will be through the roof sensitive immediately following orgasm” informed Beth. Jessica followed, “that’s right. So we are now going to play a little game to make you cum and reach new heights of sensitivity and hysteria.” When the girls were having their DDR dance off, they decided that only one of them would get the opportunity to fuck me tonight. After having so many drinks and putting me through such teasing and sexual torment, it is something they were all craving. They came up with the idea to take turns giving me 15 second blowjobs back to back to back, following the same predetermined order, until I blew my load. Whoever’s turn it was when I released, was the champion, and the one who would get to fuck me at the end of the night. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t excited for this game, but was also afraid to see how much more ticklish the orgasm would make me. They took out a deck of cards and decided that whoever pulled the highest card would go first, and then second highest after that and so on. They agreed to pick cards based on alphabetical order. Megan shuffled the cards and placed them on the bed. Beth was the first to pick. Beth drew a queen and was quite happy with her card. Next was Erin, who drew a 3. Jessica pulled a 6, then Megan a 4, and finally, Melissa an 8. The order was set. Beth would start, followed by Melissa, then Jessica, then Megan, and then last was Erin. The order would just be repeated until I exploded. Luckily I was still pretty drunk and knew I would be able to last quite a while, even being that turned on. “Remember girls, no hands allowed. Your mouth is the only thing allowed to touch our slave’s cock” instructed Megan.

Beth started by opening wide and sliding most of my dick into her mouth without really touching it. She then gently clamped her wet lips onto to shaft and slowly pulled it out of her mouth. She repeated that same move for the rest of her 15 seconds which felt amazing. She was in no rush because she knew I she would have several turns before the game ended. Melissa was next and just as before, deepthroated my cock over and over for her 15 seconds, covering it with spit. I was thoroughly enjoying this part of the night. Jessica opted for speed and slid her lips and tongue up and down my shaft with purpose, hoping to finish me right away. She didn’t get what she wanted. It felt great, but I had plenty more time before I ended the game. Megan was ready for her turn and had an advantage, being my wife and knowing what really gets me. She used a slower method, putting more pressure with her lips and she slid her slippery lips up and down my rock hard penis. Last in the rotation was Erin. Erin has very supple lips and knew how to use them. Erin had a similar tactic to Beth and lowered her mouth down the majority of my shaft, keeping her lips off while she slid her silky wet tongue over the underneath of my dick. She then got a firm grip with her lips and started to pull up and off as she continued to work the underside of my cock with her tongue. She really knew what she was doing. It was the best experience of my life, feeling all of these different styles and mouths pleasuring my swollen member. After four times through the rotation I knew it was only a matter of time before I lost control. It was so sexy seeing five different girls take turns giving me blowjobs. By the time it got to Jessica’s fourth turn I was barely hanging on. I made it through Jessica’s turn only to realize that Megan was next. She knew I was close by the sounds coming out of my mouth and the sight of my head leaning back. Megan meant business and starting going faster than her few previous turns. I could hear her mouth slurping up and down my dick and was about to lose control over my fate. Megan was halfway done her turn with seven seconds left and I could feel the cum rushing up my penis. As much as I wanted to release my load in her mouth I didn’t want the only girl to fuck me tonight to be my wife, who I fuck on a regular basis. My body tensed up and I fought with everything I had to keep it in. Megan’s 15 seconds ended she was surprised with my ability to hold in my shot. As Erin lowered her mouth to my cum filled penis, I shot a big load of cum all over her face. She couldn’t believe I shot her in the face. “You fucking a-hole slave!” shouted Erin. “How dare you cum in my face?! “ She said playing her role as one of my mistresses. In reality she actually thought it was pretty sexy. She wiped off her face and said, “Now your tickle torture will be even worse than before!” she continued. Then Erin winked at me and said, “actually, I would take your load in my face any day for a chance to fuck the shit out of you like I intend to later.” The girls giggle and then quickly took seats around me, not wanting to waste the ultra sensitive state my body was now in.

This time Melissa and Erin were sitting at my feet, Megan and Beth were on either side of me on the bed, and Jessica was kneeling above my head. “Before we begin I think we should shave his armpits” suggested Jessica. I feel like my finger and nails would tickle so much more if these armpits were nice and smooth. The girls giggled and agreed. They quickly got to work on them so they didn’t waste my really sensitive condition. In a few minutes they had my armpits bare, and to my surprise and embarrassment, truly more sensitive. The girls proceeded to pour baby oil all over my body and began to slide their hands gently over every inch, ensuring there was not the tiniest spot untouched. I then heard Megan shout, “ READY, GO!!!!” and my hell jumped into full swing. Jessica’s long nimble fingers dug into my armpits, slipping and sliding around. I had never been tickled with baby oil before but was quickly learning that it makes the sensations many times worse. Megan and Beth dug their slippery fingers into every inch of my ribs, belly, hips, and inner thighs. I was beyond myself and was bucking uncontrollably trying to free myself from this tickle hell. Erin and Melissa were scribbling their fingers and nails all over my soles and slipping their fingers in between my toes. After only a few minutes they stopped, saving me from passing out. “Wow, this baby oil works wonders doesn’t it John?” Erin teased as she shot me an evil grin. “We can’t have you passing out here slave. We are just getting started” added Beth. They let me recover for a few minutes and then started again with the same passion and desire to turn me into howling mess, begging for mercy. This time they put the ball gag in my mouth so I wouldn’t make too much noise. This torture continued on and off for about an hour, and by the end I was physically drained from pulling at my bonds and trying to sliver away from the 50 fingers attacking my oily body. It was 3am and it didn’t appear that my mistresses were in any way ready to go to sleep.

As I lied there with my head back on the pillow and my eyes shut, trying to relax and get control of my body, I felt a several fingers stroke my balls and shaft. I looked up and saw Beth and Jessica sitting on either side of my hips, each with one hand fondling my package. To my surprise, the others were gone. Jessica saw I was confused and released my ball gag so I could talk. “Where are the others?” I asked as I let out a moan of delight. A smile came to Beth’s face from seeing the pleasure her tiny fingers were giving me and Jessica answered, “they went to get some coffee for everyone. They will be back shortly.” Beth and Jessica told me that I had fallen asleep for a few minutes and they thought they would wake me up with an oily handjob. Beth tickled my balls by dancing her fingertips all over. Jessica now had a firm grip of my shaft and was slowly sliding her hand up and down, making me very hard. Beth grabbed the bottle of baby oil and added a little more to the fun between my legs. Beth and Jessica then started to take turns sliding one hand flat over my balls and up the underneath of my shaft and then grabbed it as they slid their hand down the shaft back to the balls. While they did this they each extended a leg up to my face and instructed me to worship their feet. I licked and kissed their soles, and sucked their toes as I was told. After only five or six minutes of foot worship and having their hands softly glide over my cock, I nutted for what was already the fourth time in about six hours. Beth told me to keep licking their feet until the other girls got back. Both Beth and Jessica continued to stroke my cock even after I came, rubbing their fingers around and just below the head of my dick which was super sensitive. I had trouble keeping my eyes open the pleasure was so intense. Beth and Jessica were clearly enjoying my foot worship and were now playing with their pussies with their other hands. They were really getting into it when the three others returned. “Coffee is here” shouted Melissa from the other room. Beth and Jessica removed their hands from between my legs, swung their legs off the bed, and left the room for a coffee break, leaving me once again, alone on the bed anticipating their next move.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back