• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Anniversary Present Part 4 mostly ffff/f some ff/m play (sexual)

vegasjim

The Anniversary Present Part 4

After my fourth orgasm of the night I was quick to fall asleep again while my mistresses were enjoying their coffee break out in the living room. I woke up to the five girls wiping my body down with warm facecloths. They washed all the oil off my body in case they felt so inclined to tease me or blow me later in the night, or morning I should say. Having the warm facecloths gently rubbed allover every inch of my body felt nice and comforting. “OK John, you have suffered enough tonight. The rest of the night will be nothing but pleasure for you” announced Megan. “We have another game to play that will hopefully wake you up and get you as horny as ever” added Erin. “I want your cock to be big and hard before I slip it into my silky pussy for tonight’s grand finale” she continued. Megan then replaced my ball gag and informed me that the game they were about to play and the show they were about to put on was only for me to view. I was not to move, or say anything, as if I had a choice, still bound to the bed with a gag in my mouth.

They decided to call this game “First to Sit.” It was a game they had invented while they were enjoying their coffees earlier. Each girl had to put on a pair of vibrating panties. The panties had a vibrator that was inserted into the pussy and a piece that would vibrate directly on the clit. They had to stand on chairs placed at the foot of the bed with their hands interlocked behind their heads. The vibrators would all be turned at the same time and the first one to no longer be able to stand would be the loser, and in this case, the star of the upcoming show they planned to put on for me. Once the rules were explained, the girls stood up on their chairs at the foot of the bed facing me. I loved the position they were in with their up giving me a nice few of their tits. And after being forced to smell their armpits earlier and curiously enjoying it, I appreciated the view of their underarms as well. On the count of three, the girls powered on the vibrators and the competition was on. They all looked under control for the first ten minutes or so but then, as they grew closer to orgasm, I could see their knees begin to wobble. However, even though they were shaking, they still hung in there. I could see Melissa start to quiver a bit more as she let out a loud satisfying moan as she was the first one to orgasm. Jessica, Beth, and Megan were soon to follow but all managed to remain standing. Jessica came for the second time just before Erin finally lost control between her legs and squirted. I could see her juices soaking through her vibrating panties and dripping down the inside of her legs. The competition continued for 15 more minutes, resulting in many more orgasms. Each girl must have cum at least five times and were now in a state of constant unbearable sensitivity, accompanied by moans that were now never ending. My dick has never been harder and bigger in my life. My eyes were opened wide as Jessica came for the leading 8th time and finally collapsed to her chair. “MMMMM HOLYFUCK!!!” exclaimed Jessica. “I couldn’t mmmm take any, aww shit, more” she continued. The others quickly fell to their seats and thanked Jessica for ending the competition. They were all beside themselves with pleasure as they continued to moan and turned their vibrators off. “You know what that means Jessica…you are our new tickle slave for the next few hours” teased Megan. Jessica sighed and caught her breath with a look of complete fear and nervousness in her eyes because her friends didn’t know how very ticklish she really was.

As I lied there, still tied to the bed, I felt like the luckiest man in the world. I was watching Megan, Beth, Erin, and Melissa tie up Jessica while they prepared her for an intense tickle session of her own. The closet door was about five feet to the side of the side of the bed and they had opened the door fully so it was flat against the wall. Megan then set up John’s Iron Gym, a piece of workout equipment that attaches to any door frame and allows full stability for pull-ups. Jessica was instructed to grab the handles that protruded from the Iron Gym, and her hands were duct taped to the handles. I’m pretty sure Melissa used almost the entire roll, so there was definitely no chance of escape. With her hands attached to the Iron Gym, Jessica was barely able to touch the ground with her toes and was fully stretched. The girls left the rest of Jessica unbound so they could get her into different positions. Megan, Beth, Melissa, and Erin all stepped back away from Jessica and admired their work. “Look at Jessica all stretched and unable to cover up. I think I will get this show on the road” said Melissa. Melissa slid past Jessica and was now standing behind her in the closet. She moved Jessica’s hair out of the way and started whispering teasing words into her left ear. Melissa even got her tongue involved which sent chills down Jessica’s body. Melissa reached up and around Jessica’s body and slid her fingers softly over her forearms and biceps, just to the edge of her armpits. Jessica was already trying to wriggle free from Melissa’s touch with a huge grin on her face, while a few squeaks exited her mouth, trying not to laugh. “Damn you are ticklish Jess, I barely even touched you!” exclaimed Melissa. Melissa then repeated her touch once again going from the underside of Jessica’s wrists slowly down to the border of her armpits. Jessica closed her eyes and let out a few giggles while she once again attempted to move her arms free of Melissa’s touch. Melissa repeated this one more time, except this time she finished by grazing her fingertips over Jessica’s smooth armpits. Jessica let out a loud scream and pulled up with her arms as much as she could to try to cover her pits. Luckily, Jessica was not very strong and her arms barely moved. She was also too stretched out to be able to push off the ground with her toes. Melissa’s fingers danced lightly around Jessica’s armpits for another few seconds and Jessica was screeching and shaking her arms in complete panic. Melissa stopped, looked at the rest of the girls, and nodded to Erin. “Fuck, please don’t do this to me! I can’t take it! I knew I was ticklish but had no idea it was this bad. Please let me go” pleaded Jessica. “We will leave it up to John” responded Megan as she looked in my direction. “This is way too good to pass up. Sorry Jessica, but you just look way too sexy all tied up. Especially with reactions like those we just saw. She is all yours ladies” I said with a grin. Jessica quickly continued to beg but was silenced when Erin shoved a sock into her mouth and taped it shut. Jessica’s eyes grew wide with fear and her words turned to mumbles, and then to silence as she accepted her fate.

Megan, Beth, and Erin decided it was time to get in on the fun. Erin joined Melissa in the closet behind Jessica, while Beth and Megan knelt down in front on either side of their new tickle slave. Melissa and Erin each took one hand, reached around Jessica, and danced their nails all over her arms and armpits. Their other hands were used to gently tickle every inch of Jessica’s back and even making on occasion making it down to her soft beautiful ass. Jessica’s eyes were bulged and mumbled laughter made its way through her gag. Megan and Beth traced their fingernails all over Jessica’s tummy and ribs. They continued with this torment for about ten minutes before giving Jessica a break. After a few minutes of rest for their friend, the girls went right back to work. This time they were even meaner. Melissa went down onto her knees and began to dig her fingers into Jessica’s ass cheeks. She was primarily focusing on the inner and lower cheeks very close to the backs of her thighs. This shocked Jessica and made her jump as high as her toes would allow. Megan didn’t like Jessica’s like jumping around so she tied her legs together leaving a little slack in between. Melissa caught on right away and moved to a seated position with her legs straight out in front of her between Jessica’s legs. Melissa’s legs worked perfectly in keeping Jessica’s legs pinned down and under control. Melissa then returned to attacking Jessica’s clenching ass cheeks. Erin stood beside Melissa and was reaching around, alternating digging her fingers deep into Jessica’s armpits and dancing her fingers all over the surface of her sensitive pits. Erin also spent some time dancing her fingers all over Jessica’s tiny tits and teased her erect nipples with great success. Megan and Beth went after her ribs, her flat tummy, and the front of her hips. They were no longer being gentle either. They dug their fingers between Jessica’s ribs and into the front of her hips down to just above her nicely trimmed pussy. Jessica’s face was bright red and she was screaming so loudly through her gag. I sat on the bed loving the sight I was fortunate enough to have in front of me. If only my hands were free. I really wanted to reach down and grab my cock as I watched such as sexy scene. The girls continued this torture for a good half hour, giving Jessica several breaks throughout, to allow her to breathe and regain at least a little composure.

“I think it’s time for her feet to get a little attention” I said to Megan while they were giving Jessica a rest. “Yea, good idea. We haven’t even tested them out yet” she answered. Megan went to the end of the bed and grabbed a chair. She placed it a few feet in front of Jessica with the back of the chair off to the right so I could still see clearly. Megan asked to Beth to grab a stack of towels that were on a shelf in the corner of the room. Although Jessica was catching her breath, she was clearly nervous about what was about to take place next. Beth brought the stack of towels and placed it on the seat of the chair. While Beth and Megan were getting the set up ready for Jessica’s feet, Melissa and Erin were standing behind either shoulder, sexily groping Jessica’s tits. They were also caressing her neck and ears with their lips and tongues. Jessica started to breathe heavily as her eyes closed and she seemed to forget about her feet. Megan then bent down and lifted Jessica’s feet up onto the pile of towels that were stacked on the seat of the chair. The towels made her feet the perfect height, with her body now in an “L” shape, and her soft, silky soles facing me. Jessica continued to enjoy Melissa and Erin’s touch and let out a few light moans, still with her eyes shut. Beth reach into a dresser drawer as directed by Megan and pulled out a pair of pantyhose. She used them to tie Jessica’s feet firmly to the towels and chair. Melissa and Erin then whispered into Jessica’s ears, “break time is over sweetie.” They continued to stand behind Jessica and watched as Megan took a seat in front of Jessica’s feet with her legs straight out under the chair. Megan wriggled her fingers in the air a few inches away from Jessica’s feet which made Jessica cringe and even giggle in anticipation. I have had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember and was fixated on Jessica’s feet. She had long slender size 9’s with a medium arch and long wriggly toes. Megan then grabbed a feather from the nightstand drawer and gently started on Jessica’s beautiful delicious looking feet. The girls watched in amazement as Jessica was already giggling like crazy with the mere, soft touch of a feather. Beth joined the fun and grabbed another feather from the drawer. She stood next to the chair and added a second feather to the mix.

If I could have only touched myself as I watched this torment I would have been in heaven. “Megan, can you undo one of my hands so I can touch myself while you play with Jessica’s feet?” I asked. “We are not going to free you one bit Johnny, but I have another idea” she answered. Megan nodded her head to Melissa, and she immediately exited the closet and came over to the bed. Melissa sat at the foot of the bed in between my legs. She smiled and then started using her feet to play with cock. “Now you have two sets of feet to turn you on” she said with a grin. Beth then climbed on the bed, Melissa slid over, and Beth squeezed next to her, both of them between my legs. “Make that 3 pairs haha” Beth said as her feet joined in the fun. Their toes and soles were softly touching my shaft and balls which added immensely to my enjoyment, without risking me shooting another load. Erin walked out from behind Jessica and joined Megan at Jessica’s feet. Erin sat down next to Megan and they each took control of one foot. At this point they opted for fingernails instead of feathers. They also picked up the pace. Jessica was once again sent into hysterical laughter, muffled by her gag. The sight of Jessica’s feet trying to wriggle away from Megan and Erin’s nails was so hot. Then I looked down at Beth and Melissa and saw how much they were enjoying pleasing my cock with their feet. Their soft feet felt so good between my legs. I closed my eyes, taking it all in and heard Jessica’s laughter slow down and cease, follow by a muffled gasp. When I opened my eyes I realized the Jessica, had gasped in terror. Megan and Erin had evilly squirted edible lube all over her feet. They both looked back at me and giggled before they turned back around and started gently rubbing the lube all over Jessica’s feet. Even this soft rubbing motion had Jessica laughing already, especially when their fingers slid between her toes. Megan and Erin giggled and continued to verbally tease Jessica as they slid their fingers all over her feet. “Does that tickle Jess?” teased Megan. “Or how about this?” addes Erin as she picked up a hairbrush. Jessica gasped and then shook her said side to side as she pleaded. “NO, please no. please don’t do this to me. Pleeeeeeeaaassse” could be made out through her gag. Megan picked up the other hairbrush and showed the bristles to Jessica, which caused even more anticipation and panic. “You ready for these brushes Jess?” teased Megan. Jessica continued to whine and shake her head from side to side, really objecting to what was coming up. Just before the bristles touched Jessica’s soles, Melissa said to Megan, “before you start, can you throw us that lube? Since we are putting so much stress on Jessica, we want to put the same kind of stress on John.” Megan tossed them the bottle and squeezed an abundance of lube all over my dick and their feet. The four feet worked together, playing with my balls and sliding up the length of my shaft. “I guess you can call it stress, but I would just call it pure ecstasy” I said. Beth quickly replied, “well that’s true but remember, you don’t have our permission to come. You are still our helpless slave. My mouth dropped and I tried to reason with them to allow me to orgasm but it was unsuccessful. Megan set the timer on her phone for ten minutes and said to Jessica, “Jess, this is going to be truly unbearable for you and your feet but this will be the last ten minutes of your torment. And John, if you cum without our permission again, Jessica’s torment stops early and you will be in another mess. Ready, set, go!” Megan started the timer and went to work on Jessica’s feet. Megan and Erin were now laying down on the ground reaching up with their brushes to Jessica’s feet. This gave me a perfect view of her sexy, lubed feet receiving their evil tickle torture. Beth and Melissa were killing me with their feet, placing my dick between their toes and sliding their slippery feet up and down my shaft. I was pretty sure I wouldn’t last ten minutes. Even though I knew it would make me cum faster, I couldn’t take my eyes away from the torture of Jessica’s feet or the four feet working on my demise between my legs. Megan and Erin were really enjoying themselves as they scribbled the brushes over Jessica’s feet, producing uncontrollable screams and laughter from their helpless tickle slave. After about five minutes, I knew my fate was sealed. I felt my legs start to tense up, when suddenly Melissa and Beth left my dick alone. I looked down to the sight of them giggling at my predicament. They knew I was close. Then, they gave it to me. Beth’s placed her left foot on one side of my dick and Melissa placed her right on the other side. They pushed their feet toward each other, squeezing my shaft and trapping it between their soft, lubed soles. On the count of three, they slid their feet up and down with a purpose and gave me the sexiest footjob I could have ever imagined. I didn’t last more than 30 seconds before I squirted all over their feet. I tensed up and let out loud groan as my cock juice was released onto their feet. I continued to moan as they kept their feet going, extracting every last drop. Megan and Erin stopped their attack on Jessica’s feet and looked up at me. “Well Meg, I guess our fun for the night isn’t over after all” said Melissa. I lied with my head back on my pillow, completely relaxed and in a state of pure bliss. Until I opened my eyes and saw Megan’s evil grin staring right at me that is.

I don't know whether to feel sorry for him or jealous.... :tickle:

me next

Jealous!! Definitely Jealous!! My dream!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back