• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aunt Monica's Will (group/f, some nudity)

jerry606

Well I must admit, you guys don't post much on my stories so I really have no idea if they're good or not, either way I continue to write and hopefully improve my overall craft. This story is similar to my other stories, sometimes curiosity isn't the best intuition when your all alone. Kyla finds that out the hard way, but I think at least keeps her sense of humor.

It had been years since Kyla had seen her aunt Monica. In most cases a family tries to stay together or at least in touch over the years but Kyla's aunt was a sucker for the strange and mysterious. The Occult called to Monica's very being, and that had always kind of creeped out Kyla. Monica had taken her in as a child after Kyla's parents mysterious demise, unfortunately to Kyla's dismay she always felt like a guest. Not being allowed in this room or that but it hadn't been a problem since the house was bigger than most Motels. It was a stuffy environment for a small child, and with no children living close Kyla pretty much kept to her own imagination. This actually worked out for the better as she would become a pretty decent writer. Not to say she was on the top 10 bestseller list, but she kept a modest collection of books she wrote, and had one book make the top 30 one year keeping her at a rather comfortable lifestyle.
So when one day in the mail there came a letter from the estates of Monica La'Rue, it came as a total surprise to Kyla. She had no idea what her Aunt might want, it certainly wasn't coffee and a catch-up chat. Enclosed it read....

Dear Kyla,
You are the last living Heir of the La'Rue family. Should this letter find you well, we'd like you to call the number below immediately. Tickets are to be purchased on your behalf to La'Rue Estates in Delta, Colorado where the will is to be read following funeral proceedings for Monica La'Rue. We at Delta funeral home send our sincerest apologies for your loss.

Wilbur Finesteen
Delta Funeral Curator

Kyla sat up in her oversize Virginia style chair and re-read the letter several times. She had had no interest in her family tree but was she honestly the last?
"I'm certainly not any Mohican" she joked to herself. But maybe a change in families would have suited her well had she of known what kind of road lay ahead of her.

As if the over zealous flight attendant wasn't enough to make Kyla have a bad flight, she could have blamed it on the ever nosy passenger she was sat beside. B11 was not her lucky number apparently. By the time the flight ended she was at the peak of exhaustion. Barely able to keep her eyes open she wandered out of the plane as the DE-board lights flashed in the background. Awaiting her was a well dressed driver head to toe in black (including cap) with a sign which bared her name.

"I hope you had a good flight miss La'Rue, its a bit of a drive as you might remember", poked the driver.

"Not what I would have expected, but at least I'm here and not in some mountain" Kyla jested.

Glancing back to his ever flashing watch, the driver began to grab her bags and shove them into the roomier 50's style trunk that seemed like it was out of a Al Cappone Bio-pic.

"Lets get you to where you need to be Ms. La'Rue, the executor was expecting you earlier."
As the driver finished the packing of the back trunk, Kyla flopped into the back seat enjoying the feel of the velvet interior of the car on her face. It wasn't long until the back trunk was slammed shut and they were ready to depart from the ever busy Blake Field Airport.

It seemed like only moments until Kyla was at her childhood home. (I must have fell asleep) she thought to herself. As she got out of the car, the driver laid out all of her luggage and said his goodbyes. She fumbled with a bag and the gigantic oak style doors. They opened without without a nudge as a well dressed lady came to the door to aid her.

"Ooh, let me help you with those bags my darling. I'm Nadeen Finesteen, my husband Wilbur had to take a short leave to tend to other business but he told me he'd be back shortly. Would you like some coffee?"
Instantly Kyla felt under dressed in her pink blouse, brand name yoga pants and sneakers. "Yes, that would be fine thank you so much" agreed Kyla. Mrs. Finesteen led her through the halls into a slightly more modest kitchen Aunt Monica must have set up as a personal kitchen to the Maids and butlers.

"Here, have a seat dear, how do you like your coffee?"

"Two cream, two sugar is good" Kyla replied. Nadeen Finesteen was no slouch in the kitchen, she had coffee ready in a matter of moments. As she sat the cup by Kyla, she took a seat directly across from her at the table.

"What do you think of all of this my dear, it must be hard to be the last of your family" Nadeen empathized. Honestly at this point in the journey Kyla hadn't taken a lot of time to think about it. She had always been kind of a loner even though men flocked to her when she turned up at a bar or in a public place. She just hadn't found her soul mate quite yet and she wasn't quite ready to give up on that childish dream.

"I guess, but than again I was never close to Monica, she had a weird way about her" Kyla laughed.

"I know what you mean dear, not to say I don't have kind words to say about your aunt, she wasn't the most outgoing and bubbly person I've ever met. Interesting is probably the best way to describe her. Some people even think she used a Ouija board to bring restless spirits into this house". As Nadeen started to talk her face became quite serious and if Kyla looked really close she could even sense a bit of fear. "But then again, people talk a lot out here, not much else to do" Nadeen jested as she formed a weak chuckle to accompany it. "But its late my dear, why don't I show you to the room we've prepared for you and we'll review the will tomorrow in the light of day".

"Sounds like a great idea, your coffee is good, but it would take a lot more to free me from this jet lag I'm feeling". Kyla left her cup where it sat, picked up a bag of clothes she knew she'd wear and signaled to the door that she was ready to depart. The room was set up nicely. Her bed was like something out of Prince Humperdinks Castle, and completing the room was golden candle holders hanging off the wall, nothing modern. Just how she'd remembered it..... Eccentric.
Nadeen was about to leave when she turned. "Goodnight, sweet dreams. See you at 8 am sharp". And with that Kyla was left with her thoughts of what the will might say, she wasn't overly concerned, but curious.
As she slept she had the weirdest dreams, some familiar faces, some unknown, one of them possibly Aunt Monica, she was even more uncertain when the light of day was felt through the slits of her eyes. Too exhausted to get undressed last night she peered over to the wind up clock on the wall, it read 7:45. Looking into the mirror to straighten up her hair and face she realized that she wasn't wearing a bra under her blouse. She could have swore that she hadn't taken anything off last night. Diving back into the blankets she surveyed the bed for the lost bra, but to her amazement, nothing was found. She finally decided to shrug it off, put on another set of clothes and forget the endless night of tossing and turning. This time she decided to go with a matching set of black lingerie, blue colored dress shirt, some slacks and black boots. She dressed quickly and set off down the stairs to meet the Finesteens. Walking down the hall and past the small kitchen again she saw they had already made themselves at home, drinking coffee settled around the table at the corner of the room.

"Kyla I presume" questioned Wilbur as he made his way over for a handshake. "I'm sorry for your loss, she was an.....interesting woman to say the least".

"You don't have to humor me Mr. Feinsteen, we weren't the closest. But I appreciate it all the same."

"Yes, very good. Now lets get down to brass taxes shall we?". He gestured to his wife for the papers he required. "According to this will most of the late Mrs. La'Rue's actual money is going to her charities of choice, however she does have kind of a Brewsters Millions proposal for you here".

Kyla was a little put off by this, being her only relative she wasn't getting a dime. Couldn't they just have told her this over the phone? "What kind of proposal is this?" she inquired.

"Well, its nothing difficult, no kind of fear factor style challenges. She states that if you can stay in this house for one week without leaving these doors, the house and everything in it is yours. I have been personally hired if you do so decide to take this challenge to install cameras outside of all the exits to make sure you keep your end of the bargain. And of course you'll have plenty of food, there is an extensive library upstairs which I assume you remember. "

"Not really. I was told to keep out of most rooms as a child, but it would be nice to finally get to explore all of the nooks and crannies of the house. And a summer house in Delta is a good place to get away and write a novel every once and a while". The excitement in her voice brought a smile to both of the Finesteens.

"Than it's settled. Starting tomorrow for one week, I'll see to it that everything is taken care of. Anything specific you like from the market?"

"I trust in your judgement Wilbur is it? If my Aunt trusted you, I believe I can as well."

"Very good, we'll see you tomorrow Ms. La'Rue, and might I add you'd be a fine addition to our little community here". Wilbur and Nadeen made their way out of the house. Looking back only to smile once again and wave goodbye. "Oh wait, some of the rooms are locked, here is the master key. Or skeleton key, whichever you like to call it" stumbled Wilbur as he handed it to her.
As Kyla took the key in her hand, she found it hard not to notice that it literally did have a skeleton shape for the head of the key. "Thanks again" she called from the hallway as the door slammed shut behind the Finesteens. She looked around unable to decide where to start looking. {Maybe old aunt Monica had bought a couple my books} she thought to herself scaling the the stairs up to find the library she never seen. Of course in all the excitement she had completely forgotten about the loss of her bra. As she reached the door, she did in fact find the room locked. Using the key, the door opened without problem, and inside stood an immaculate collection of all kinds of books seemingly in category. Romance on the left side of the room, a bit of horror and fiction in the middle, and the left is what caught her eye. Clearly the most passion she had towards anything in this room was the occult, new books, old books, ones that looked as though they were bound in birch bark , some the remnants of human skin. Some of the older ones she pulled out were written completely in Latin, while others seemed to have an offset language she had never seen before. Just a whisper from one of these could make this closed in room breezy and a chill run down her spine. Already she was rethinking the weeks time she would have to endure, it would be doubtful after that if she spent anymore time here.

"Ohh old Aunt Monica, why were you so gullible, I'm sure you paid a fortune alone for some of these books, and for what?". Her questions went unanswered in the solitude of only her own company. As she peered in a book titled "Satan's Fun time Companion's tutorial" footsteps could be heard coming from the downstairs hallway.

"Must be the Finesteens coming back for another coffee" she said as she began to giggle to herself. Kyla then proceeded to put the old supposedly leather bound books back in their spots and made her way down the stairs. As she started down a dark figure raced towards the basement door. Her pace quickened, but was only fast enough to see the basement door slam shut. Expecting the door, she again pulled out her key to see what the big deal was. {Must be thrill seekers seeing if there are any ghosts about} she thought to herself. The strange thing was that the basement door no matter how hard she tried would not budge, the key was absolutely useless. Knocking a couple of times, kyla than felt stupid for even attempting. The only thought was to go back upstairs and continue to read those weird books, try to find her Aunts old journal maybe. Clearly she was seeing things, and it wasn't even the first day yet.

Kyla awoke the next day in a chair in the library. " I must have fallen asleep in here last night, do I ever feel terrible". Grumbling and wiping the sleep from her eyes, it only took her a moment to realize what was wrong. Her breasts were rather colder than they usually were and as she looked down it appeared as though something sharp, possibly a pair of scissors had been used to cut down the middle of her shirt, not forgetting the bra in the process leaving the front of her top completely open. "What the hell happened last night, am I sleep walking, did I fall and not remember". She scratched at her brown hair stunned at seeing her 30c's at attention from the cool breeze coming from a crack in the wall. "My god, first my bra goes missing, than this. I'm locking every door tonight. And if this is the work of some local pervert kid those cameras will catch him in action. I'm not afraid to sue!"
Reminding herself of Wilbur Finesteens final job, she decided to change her top and go downstairs to see how he was coming along. When she got there the job was done and a note was left reading...

Dear Ms. LaRue,
I'm sure you'll be successful in you challenge. This house is not haunted, I'm sure of it. Good luck and all the best.

Ps. Made myself some coffee. I also left you some.

Sincerely Wilbur Finesteen

As she read the end of the note, looking up she noticed that the door to the basement was actually open. "Wilbur must have fixed that for me" she said aloud to herself. Feeling an adventure coming on, she decided to grab that last cup of coffee for courage, and take her chances down the stairs. She had never been down there, but what was the worst that could happen?

She was all set, a flashlight, a cup of coffee, a fresh shirt, and she was feeling good, fear had yet to enter her mind since she had first woke up. As she made her way down the wooden stairs, she came to a landing with a door to the right and another older concrete set of stairs to the left. After a moment to debate her final decision was to go all the way down and work her way up, half because she wanted to see how deep it really went. It seemed like forever she had been walking until finally she reached the final four stairs to the bottom. "Alright almost there" she prodded herself nervously. The flashlight she was holding started to blink like crazy, until it finally caved to leave her in pitch black darkness.

"Where is the light around here anyways" she said out loud to the darkness. A flash lit a corner of the room as a match was struck only a few feet away from where Kyla was standing. A hooded face was all she could see.

" You know there ain't no switches down here Ms. La'Rue, your orders" addressed the man in black.

"My orders, I just got here, you must be mistaken. My aunt owned this house before, I in..."

"You also told me never to listen to your stories Ms. La'Rue, this domicile is for torture and torture alone" poised the man in black cutting off Kyla's words now seeming more like a plea.

"Torture, that's not really my thing, I best be getting to the main floor, if you'll excuse m...". The door slammed behind Kyla, she was now officially terrified and in complete blackness aside from the weak light of a match that should have been out by now.

"You know the deal Ms. La'Rue, are we doing this the hard way or the easy way?" inquired the man in black.

"I'm not my aunt, you have to listen to me I..."

"Have it your way". He stepped back out of the light and a double clap of hands instructed other figures to step out of the shadows. It was hard to say how many people stood around Kyla. They started in tugging at her shirt, her belt, than a faint sound of scissors could be heard. The sickening sound of her blue dress shirt being cut off her body was alarming and arousing at the same time. What was the use of struggling if you couldn't see and the door behind was closed without a knob. The many hands continued to do their work. A snip of a bra-strap as it tangled in with her already mangled shirt, arms restraining her as the dark figures worked her belt, but after a while it was cut too for good measure. She than felt herself being lifted off the ground. They even cut all of her shoe laces, mangled her socks, ripped off her panties until she was naked and kneeling on the cold concrete floor. Right away she was lead to a seat rather comfortable on her firm bare ass. Alas she continued to plead.

"Please, please believe me, I'm not Monica, I'm Kyla, my aunt died and she gave me this..." The match lit again and the man in blacks face came into view.

"You know even if you were right, I'm just a humble torturers apprentice, do you know how pissed my master would be if I let a sweet thing like you go? I'd be the laughing stock of the undead torturers society." He finished with a smile as hand clasped hers and tied them above her head. Her legs pulled out and a bang of wood on wood let her know she was not going anywhere for quite some time.

"Lights please" the man in black instructed. As the first bit of light hit Kylas eyes it took her a moment to adjust. What she saw when her vision cleared was an array of torture devices hung all over the wall, 10 men all dressed head to toe in black and one in front of her with a shit grin. The bulk if not all of her clothes in a pile.

"I'd like to start by saying thank you for being here today, good of you to stop by. Beautiful body and even though were a tad on the dead side, I imagine we'll enjoy this just as much as you". About to speak in her defense, Kyla was instantly gagged by her own underwear, an adhesive material was applied so the panties would stay. A wooden door was opened in between her legs and an apprentices head came out and dove into her hairless pussy. Two others began sucking on her pretty toes painted a bright red.

"Yes Miss La'Rue might be dead, but we are forever. This house is forever". The many hands of the apprentices didn't miss a spot, and neither did their tongues. Two were making love to each of her breasts, pulling and sucking. Even another trap door under her ass had dropped and someone was tickling her ass. It was torture and ecstasy in unison, no one feeling for more than a moment accept for the nagging tickling and her muffled laughter echoing through the concrete catacombs of the basement.

"And now for the finale Kyla, I hope you enjoy". Between the sucking, and the tickling, Kyla begged in her gag for it to end. Hopeless as it was to try, she exhausted her mind, as they exhausted the rest of her. The man in black was up to something. She couldn't focus at first, but it was becoming clear. The tongue doing a workout in her pussy was not letting up, and her will to resist was long since retired. Her toes were soggy and her breasts chaffed, but still she tried to focus. It was her clothes, they were all on fire, the only thing she had left was the mangled pair of panties gagging her pleas. Than her breasts began to throb, the licking more seductive than playful now. The apprentice at her mound had oiled her well, she was not any kind of slut, only really having sex from her last boyfriend years ago. But she was so well worked into at this point without trouble he had one, two, three fingers in her and counting thrusting them in and out viciously. It wasn't until she felt 5 fingers in a duck position that she had enough motivation to focus in between blurs. By the time she realized what was happening, she was a puppet to one of the apprentices and she couldn't control her exploding orgasm after orgasm until finally she passed out.
When she awoke, Kyla found herself on the main floor naked in a pile of ashes. As she picked herself up, she started to remember what had happened to her last night. The taste of cotton filled her mouth as she reached in and pulled out the leftovers of her panties.
After searching the entire house, she realized that the apprentices had burned all of her clothes including socks and shoes. After last nights happenings all she wanted to do was leave. And then in all the madness, thoughts and replays of the night before she began to laugh.

"I wonder if my Aunt has anything to wear?"

The End

Attachments

• lgDeltaColoradoCH.jpg
    lgDeltaColoradoCH.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Tiedtickled, you wish has come true. I was sick today and decided I had nothing better to do on a rainy day then write a story, so here is part 2 I call it "Showers of Darkness"

It was a dark and stormy night. Jessie had just finished a hard day of studying for her 3rd semister Biology test and peered out the window into the street. She knew she should have called a cab, but the cabs in Delta are a hard thing to come by considering its such a rural town, the fleet at delta cabs only keeps 4 cabs running at a time. Fortunatley for her, it had only started off as a mist and she only lived about 2 miles away. The sounds of murmers and whispers of busy students were all she could make out as she made her way down the stair to the exit doors.
"All finished for the day?, the librarian called from her oversized oak crevis.
"Yeah, just a few more things that I"m sure I can fix up at home" Jessie replied back confidently.
"Alright take care, they are calling for quite a down pour in about 20 minutes or so. You know how reliable the weather station is, but I wouldn't take the chance. Delta has a some weird storms from time to time. Back when I was a girl...
"Ok, I'm going now, sorry I can't talk more" Jessie yelled from the exit doors. The librarian had a bit of a snide smirk as she saw the young girl take off into the mist, knowing she was going to get the brunt of the storm on her way home. {Might even need to stop a while for shelter} she thought to herself.
As Jessie jetted out the door, it was apparent that things were going to really kick off quite soon. The thunder began to roll in the distance, a sound you might find working below a bowling alley. A couple cracks of lightning, but there was a decent amount of time in between the two to keep her confident and cool that she'd make most of the trip in her haste. The splash that her sneakers were making on the concrete walkway had already soaked the cuffs of her jeans, and the wool hat she kept on year round for style had soaked most of the way through. It wasn't until she hit La'Rue street that the rain really began to get fearsom, her journey turned bleak, and the thunder and lightning seemed to follow her with moments in between. Seeing a great viranda amongst a gigantic house, Jessie decided to take it upon herself to at least sit on the deck and wait for this hole mess to let up at bit. If she was lucky maybe even dry off a while inside the house she had always admired on her walks to and from school. Of course there were rumors off the old lady who use to live there, but that was years ago, and she had left such a charitable sum to needy foundations that most of her oddity's had been set aside and her status amongst normal folk improved. {Screw the past} she thought to herself, people around here don't know class if it hit them in the face.
Jessie made her way up the creaky stairs and stood under the overhang looking at the mess she had been walking in only moments ago.
"I wonder if anyone is living here now" she spoke to herself. Making her way down the deck, she peered into a couple of soap covered windows, only to find darkness and what looked like a table and chairs amongst a small kitchen. "Could the door be unlocked?", of course she knew there was only one way to find out. Walking back over to the door, she tried the knob with no avail, either it was seized from not being used, or the last person in had locked the doors. {Maybe a knock}. Jessie's first thoughts were that no one had lived here for years, but maybe they just weren't the yard keeping type. No luck on the knock either, it must just not be her day. But they always say bad luck comes in threes. She turned herself from the door, and began to stare into the never ending rain, mesmorized the sound of a door creeping open gave her a jump where thunder never would have succeeded. Turning back it looked like her luck was about to change, the door which now stood open must have been forced by the wind, no one stood to greet her, but curious as she was to see the inside and the fact she held more water in her clothes than most ship hulls the invitation was a welcome one to step inside.
Starting through the hallway, Jessies first discovery was a pile of ash scattered about on the floor. {Must be thrill seeking teens having a campfire in here} she thought to herself. Turning left the small kitchen came into view, someone had left some coffee in the expresso maker, and what was left now had a green film on top.
"Disgusting" she proclamed."If it wasn't for that this house would be immaculent, kids and their games. No respect for classic victorian style architecture such as this".
To say the least the kitchen did not impress. Making her way through the door, she found her way back into the hall. She started to make her way up the stairs when she saw that the door to the basement much like the front door was now wide open. It hadn't made a sound, but that thought hadn't occured to Jessie. She knew that if the curator or whoever was in charge of the funeral proceedings had left anything, it would be downstairs, and since she was feeling rather lucky to be in such a way, pushing her luck would have no consequences. Squeaking down the first couple of stairs in her wet sneakers, she thought she heard a big bang coming from the front door, {the wind} she imagined.
It was quite a few steps until she made her way to a landing area with a door to the left, and another set of stairs to the right. Knowing she had a fair amount of time until the storm ended she decided to take the door first, than make her way down the final steps to see what else lay ahead in her journey. A welcome mat sat at the front of the oak padded door. She tried the knob, but much like the front door it was seized or locked. { Maybe they keep the key under the mat} she realized. Bingo, the old key with a skull shape on the top sat under a dusty ragged mat. With key in hand, the door opened with ease. Stepping into the room, she removed her hat and put it into her sweater her wildest dreams had been realized. Classic art plastered from wall to wall, dresser drawers full or jewelery that must have been worth the rest of her tuition at least. She imagined finishing University with a clean slate, not a penny of debt to her name. It's a rarity that one in this day and age would be so lucky. Stuffing a few things into her soaked sweater and jeans, she decided not to get greedy, there may be someone who has claim to these items, and she'd be damned to take away all of someone elses stuff. Plus, there was still that other set of stairs, which now seemed so appealing.
She closed the door and relocked it stuffing the key into her sweater for safe keeping. Setting off down the stairs, she found that there were a lot more than she had previously realized. It seemed like forever, and the brick layed corridor kept getting darker and darker until she had to feel with her foot for the bottom step.
"There must be a switch around her somewhere" she spoke as her hand began to caress the wall for what she so desparatley sought after. A feel of brick was her first discovery, not anything to write home about, than her hand came upon some wood that was attached to the wall by a hook. The wooden figure was separated into two pieces by large swiveled spikes, 4 "U" shaped indents matching up in sets of 2 with a bit of fabric on the wood. The sound of a match igniting behind made her jump at least a foot in the air. As she turned Jessie witnessed a black masked face come to light as a man holding the match began to speak.
"I'm glad to see your finally here, oh what sights and pleasures I have to show you".
"Not sure who I'm talking to, but my name is Jessie. I was soaked as you can see by the storm, so I took shelter in your beautiful home. I'm not meaning to intrude, if you don't mind I'll just make my way back up the stairs and leave you to your cellar dwelling."
"Oh, but its so uncommon we get guests here, please stay and have a chat at least" the humble Masters apprentice jested.
Already Jessie could feel a hand caress her ass, and what felt like a tongue lick her neck. "My assistant says you taste of fear my dear, and that of a little rain water. So I imagine your story true. Than again, how do I know your telling the truth unless I loosen up your tongue a bit".
As Jessie started to backtrack toward the door, she heard it slam in front of her very face. "Escape is futile Jessie, but I do say I enjoy a girl who struggles"
"What on earth do you mean by that? Why do I feel hands caressing my body when your all the way over there"
"Like I said, I have assistants, many assistants". His throaty voice began to get the best of Jessie, and unlike her common demeanor, she felt herself begin to give up on this hopeless situation. "Let us begin shall we?". And just like that Jessie felt her sweater being pulled, than her pants. The sickening sound of scissors on jean as the assistants began to work up her leg. How could she escape, how could she even avoid being stripped without a fight in a dark sealed room probably miles underground. Another pair of scissors began up her backside through her sweater.
"Please, my grandmother knitted that for me" she pleeded
"We are without mercy or care my darling, but what fun we'll have with you" The Apprentice retored.
The Horror continued, as the assistants finished their work on the sweater and jeans moving onto the top and panties. "Not my panties, the bra is a matching set"
"Oh they'll match when were all done dear" he laughed miniacally echoing through the dark caverns. A couple of snips here, and a great tear up the back of her shirt was done in quick time. These men if you'd like to call them that were no slouches when it came to torture. Clearly they had been at it for years, maybe even centuries.
"You making a mistake" Jessie begged, and with that they stopped cutting, but all she had left on was a bra and her soaked sneakers with wool socks. "I think before we continue, you should be more comfortable, you may be fimiliar with the stocks already"the apprentice bellowed. Without command, the assistants restrained Jessies hands and latched them together with a cold pair of metal cuffs. Forced to the ground, her legs were pulled out in front of her and each ankle found its place in the wooden stocks. After being lifted onto a plank with a cylinder pole going up the middle a ballgag was strapped across her mouth and latched onto hooks so she could neither talk or move her head. The light in the Apprentices hand began to spread from wick to wick as torches brought a bright glow to the once black cellar room. Giving a few moments for her eyes to adjust, Jessie saw many wooden torture devices on the wall, and was kind of glad stocks was the choice. If comforted only for a moment the Apprentice and his many assistants continued.
"A mistake you said, maybe you made a mistake when you went treasure hunting in a haunted abandoned house. You know there are consequences for stealing here right?". Jessies eyes began to bulge as the Apprentice lit another match, this time throwing it into a steel drum located in the center of the room. Instantly it was alight while the assistants gathered her tattered clothes and threw them into the fire. "We need kindlin or the fire will go out, lucky you were around to assist". Jessies muffled threats were silenced when the assistants sliced through her bra. They would at least leave her shoes for the journey home, or were they the kind to let a girl go? As her mind began to race, one of the many hooded figures made himself comfortable at the base of her mound. Keeping mostly to her studies in university, not many guys had been down there since after highschool had ended. Her muffles quickly turned into moans. Others began to follow suit, finding other parts of her to enjoy. A long and wooden pole was massaging her cheeks only to be thrusted into her ass and stood in place. The Apprentice himself picked up a pair of scissors cutting off a big uneven chunk of her hair, throwing it into the fire. He laughed as he made his way to her front. Her eyes closed in extacy, she hadn't even noticed her missing hair.
"I know you wanted to keep these my dear, but its just not in the cards. What with my reputation to keep, and my love of feet". He whispered this to her face, finally bending down and began to cut from the top of the shoe lace down to the toe of the sneaker. It dropped at the base of her feet as the Apprentice moved on to the next repeating his method. With the wet sneakers out of the way perminatley, he focused on her wool socks first pulling and then snipping off the ends revealing black toe nail polish and perfectly pedicured toes. All the while the assistants had her moaning. He could have been tattooing her a tramp stamp and she never would have noticed. After The man in black finished mangling Jessies socks, he picked up the shoes and socks and threw them into the fire. His assistant which crouched at Jessie's pussy had been working her pretty hard, he was already three fingers deep and counting. Others sat by her newly freed feet and began sucking her toes. Jessie started to laugh and moan beneath the gag, she didn't know weather to laugh or cry, the pleasure was way to strong. This was not what she had in mind for the day, but with no other choice in the matter you could say she was enjoying the ride.
After a little work, the assistant worked in all of his fingers and began to fist Jessie, Her eyes opened wide as she cried for more. Thrusting as hard as the little hooded man could, the mixture of all of these pleasures at once had all of the sudden become too much for this poor girl to stand. As the toes were sucked, most every entry plugged, and the other stragglers licked whatever was left, jessies eyes rolled to the back of her head and she passed out.
It seemed like she had been dreaming for days when she finally awoke on the cold floor of the hallway. Wiping the drool from her mouth, she picked herself off the floor. Not only did she notice she was still completely naked, her everything hurt. A pile of ash lay to her side, and she knew that what she had dreamed wasn't too far off from reality. The wires from her bra and a half burnt tag that read "inters" could be spotted in the ash. Convinced that she couldn't leave this house in this condition she made her way up the stairs to see if she could find a mirror and something to wear. The dresser was amiable, and the fit was almost perfect as she retrieved a new set of underwear, beige dress pants, and a blue blouse as well as a pair of black boots and expensive white cotton socks. After getting completely dressed she made her way down the hall to find a bathroom, which happened to be the third door on the left. Having no problem with any of the upstairs doors, she made her way into the bathroom and found her hair was about half gone. She gasped at the hack job her captor had done on her. Angry and frustrated, she banged on the mirror flicking a latch behind. The floor dropped underneath her and she slid down the trap door for what seemed like about a minute. Hitting the floor hard she found herself again in complete darkness. Instant panic set in.
"Hello"? she called out into the darkness.
"Welcome back my dear, lucky for you we were only getting started last week"
"Week? Oh no, I have papers to turn in, I'm so late already" she begged.
"Hard to say if we'll let you go so easily this time" retored the man in black, "mercy they say is for the weak".

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back