• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost: 'Locked In The Stocks' (M/F)

PhilipRJ_UK

2nd Level Red Feather
Does anyone remember the old website 'The Laugher'? If so, you may remember this story. Originally written by 'Solomon' (that's the only name I could find on the website, because this story is now on an Angelfire website), this is definitely a favourite story of mine and I'm very glad I was able to find it!

P.S: If the person who wrote this story is a member of the TMF, this is a really good story and you deserve a big shout-out for writing it! :)

Locked in the Stocks
Cheryl was at her uncle’s house when she and her cousin Bobby went into the garage to see some of the stored up items that they were about to throw out. Cheryl came across a wooden contraption that had 2 ankle-sized holes in it. “What’s this?” she asked. Pretending to not know, Bobby said. “I’m not quite sure.” Bobby remembered how ticklish Cheryl was, and saw an opportunity to get her into the stocks. “What do you think they might be used for?” asked Bobby. Bobby’s brother Tim was into the Ren faire festivals and plays and used the stock as a prop. Bobby however, used it for other means when no one was around. “It looks like you could sit your legs or arms inside of them or something,” said Cheryl. “Let’s try it and see,” said Bobby. “Sit down and let your ankles sit on them and let’s see if when we close this, it fits OK,” said Bobby. So Cheryl stuck her feet into the stocks and Bobby closed them. “What’s this,” he said looking at the lock and latching it.

“What did you do,” asked Cheryl. “This thing must have locked” “Locked? Is there a key? Bobby you have to get me out of this thing,” cried Cheryl. “I think I can. But first let’s have some fun” Bobby began to unlace Cheryl, shoes. “Bobby, what are you doing? You know exactly what this thing is. Get me out of here,” said Cheryl. “Cheryl, are you still ticklish?” Cheryl froze. As Bobby was pulling off her socks, she used to remember how he loved to tickle her until she couldn’t breath. “Bobby if you tickle me I’m going to scream so somebody cam hear me.” “If you scream, I’ll have to tickle you harder so that you laugh instead of scream. It’s your choice.” Cheryl knew she was trapped. So she begged Bobby not to tickle her too much. “OK, I promise,” said Bobby. He started to tickle the tops of her feet. Cheryl was always very sensitive in that area. “ohohoho no, no, no, not there. I can’t take it Bobby. Please stop eheheheh… do somewhere else ehehehehe but not there ehehehehehohohohohohohohohohohhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa.” Bobby switched to the arches and the ball of her feet. “Hahahahahahahahahstoooppppiiittttt Boooooobbyyyyahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha……..Cheryl had fallen back on the floor. She was breathing heavily. “Bobby, you have to stop (more deep breaths) I, I can’t take this….I’m too ticklish. You’re going to make me cry.” “Oh well we will just have to make you laugh instead. Tickle tickle tickle.” He bent back her toes and tickled the balls of her feet.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa…….Cheryl was turning red in her face. She was getting weaker and unable to resist the tickling. He started to tickle Cheryl’s insteps. She couldn’t laugh loud, but she started laughing harder that Bobby had ever seen her before. He had found that unusual vulnerable spot that would send her into hysterics. Tears started to fall from her eyes. Her head was slumped over to the side. She was holding her cheeks trying to stop them from hurting. The tickling was unbearable, and Cheryl couldn’t contain her low volume.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa. Her stomach was hurting so badly that she had to lie back on the floor. She had lost her voice. All Bobby could hear was a raspy silence to her laugh. Cheryl was so overcome with ticklishness that she couldn’t stop laughing, and she could make Bobby stop tickling her as much as she wanted the tickling to stop. After a several minutes, Cheryl was finally able to catch her breath and beg Bobby to stop and unlock the stocks. She look at Bobby with tears still falling from her eyes and face sweaty, “I still can’t trust you.” Said Cheryl “You fall for it every time” said Bobby.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back