• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raw Is War!

luckyjasp

Please be kind this is my first time!

After Raw is War

“What a great match. Did you see that pop from the crowd?” the Rock asked. “ Yeah” Triple H responded, “But what was that smell, and who did it?” They were reflecting on their Raw is War main event earlier in the evening. Triple H was referring to the strong odor of manure, which started permeating the ring. It was so putrid, even some of the fans were disgusted. “I don’t know what is was” the Rock said, “but I’ll bet I know who’s behind it.”

(Before we go on, there’s something you need to know about as to what goes on behind the scenes at the WWF. Despite what you see on television and at the live shows, backstage is completely different. Everyone is pretty friendly with each other. It’s kind of like a big fraternity/sorority party. The girls, or “divas” as they are known, are always trying to one up the guys (and vice versa) in a battle of practical jokes.)

“The usual suspects”, Triple H growled. “Exactly”, the Rock agreed. Suddenly, a mischievous grin curled on the mouth of the Rock. “Do you want to get back at them? I mean REALLY get back at them?” he asked. Triple H could tell the Rock’s wheels were spinning. “Whattaya got in mind?” Triple H was extremely curious. “I read a story on the Internet the other day, and it’s given me a great idea.” The Rock continued “Do you know anyone inside at Madison Square Garden?” Triple H knew this was the venue for tomorrow’s Smackdown taping, as well as Sunday’s upcoming pay-per-view. I know people at every arena in North America. What do you need done?”

After Smackdown:

“Will he do it?” the Rock asked? “For an autographed T-shirt.” Triple H answered, as both men grinned evilly at each other. They had cooked up a plan and scripted a way to get even with the divas as part of the storyline leading up to the PPV. One segment was going along the lines where the Rock kidnaps Stephanie McMahon Helmsley, and will not return her until Triple H consents to a steel cage match at the PPV. However, according to the plan, Triple H would not agree to the match until the very end of the show. He would try to convince people he “had the night off”.

The other segment revolved around the fatal 4-way match for the vacant WWF Women’s Championship, which pitted Chyna vs. Terri vs. Lita vs. Trish Stratus, featuring Deborah as the special referee. The one stipulation of the match was that it would be a “locker room match”, meaning it would take place in the women’s locker room.

The Pay-Per-View

The show started with Triple H getting out of his limo alone, looking distraught. This was unusual to the fans, as they were used to seeing “his wife”, Stephanie, always by his side. As the limo pulled away, a stagehand handed Triple H a note. It was a message from the Rock. He had “kidnapped” Stephanie, and would not return her unless Triple H agreed to a steel cage match with him.

An hour and a half later

The women’s match was to start in about 10 minutes, and the participants were going over some last minute choreography before they were introduced. Deborah was wearing a black and white striped bikini top, which accentuated her “puppies”, along with tight black shorts. The 6-foot, blue-eyed “Ninth Wonder of the World”, Chyna, was dressed in a leather 2 piece with fishnet stockings, all black. Terri was clad in a very skimpy red halter top, matched with an extremely revealing black mini skirt, while Trish wore a black sports bra, black spandex and high-heeled black boots. Her flowing blond hair sat beneath a black Stetson.

Apparently, they were to busy working on choreography to notice the nozzle sticking out of one of the air vents in the locker room. It was also to loud to notice the faint hissing noise coming from the vent as the match started. Chyna paired up against poor little Terri, while Trish and Lita started to duke it out, all the while with Deborah “keeping the peace”. After about 5 minutes of a perfectly choreographed match, Chyna noticed that Terri was smiling from ear to ear, and was deviating from the script. Chyna whispered to Terri “What’s going on?” while “hitting” her. Terri acted as if she had just heard the funniest joke in the world. “Wh-wh-wh-wha-whahah Whhahahat do you mean” Terri giggled. “Why are you laughing? Why aren’t you following the script?” Chyna wondered, clearly frustrated. “I he heheheeedon’t know. Haaahahahah hahahahah Y-Y-Yeeheehee don’t you ask themhahahahahahaha!” Terri answered as she pointed to Trish and Lita while doubling over in uncontrollable laughter at the thought of what she just said. To Chyna’s amazement, Trish and Lita were rolling on the floor, a couple of giddy, laughing puddles. “Wh-wh-whohoohoohoo’s supposed to we-we-weheheheheheh wehewin win this mahahahahahahtch?” Trish could barely ask between all her laughing and her hair being tossed around and sticking to her glistening face. Lita was hysterical, guffawing and giggling while in a fetal position on her side, lying on the floor struggling to get her words out. “Wh Whoohoohoohahahahahhoo who cares? I’m haahahahahahaving wayhayhayahayhayahayway to much fuhoohooffffuhuhuhuhuhahahahauhuhuhuhun!” Deborah was trying to get to the door, but collapsed in a fit of silent laughter. She was laughing as if a hundred hands were tickling her all over her body. Chyna thought to herself “How come I’m not laughing?” By the time she realized it was probably because she was the biggest woman in the room, it was to late. Chyna looked around, and saw the air vent. She smiled, and a minute later the mighty Chyna started to giggle like a schoolgirl, overcome by the nitrous oxide oozing through the room. “Iha Ihahahahahah Ihaha’m gonnahahahahahah get thohohohohhoohohohohohoho those guyahahahahahas for thihihihehehehehis.” The other 4 women were laughing and having a great time, when they all looked at each other. Lita, her hair and face by now a sweaty mess, said “Are youhoohoohoo thinking whaahahahat I’m thinking?” “The bigger thehayhayahayhayhyay are, the hahahahahaharder they fawawawllhahahahah?!” Trish responded, her breasts heaving from the heavy laughter. With that, the 4 women jumped at and tackle Chyna, who was now a weakened, laughing fool. Chyna went crazy with interspersed silent laughter and explosive guffaws as the other divas began to tickle her armpits, ribs and stomach. Chyna was pleading with the other divas “Plehehehehehes stahahahahahp. Hahhahahaha. Somebahahahahdy help meheheheheheheh!” Just then, Commissioner Regal slammed the locker room door shut and declare the match a quadruple disqualification.

About 2 hours into the big show

Triple H came to the middle of the ring, grabbed the mike, and proceeded to tell the crowd what was going on. When they heard how the Rock kidnapped Stephanie, they started cheering like crazy. Midway through his tirade, The Rock appeared in a tight close up on the Titantron. “Will you give me my match, or is Stephanie not all that important to you?” Triple H barely had a chance to answer when he was rudely, loudly and abruptly interrupted. “It doesn’t matter what you think!” the Rock bellowed. Just then, the camera started moving back, slowly showing Stephanie’s stunning face, and then showing the rest of her seated body. She was seated, wearing a very tight black shirt, with a rope tied around her. Her black leather panted legs were tied to another chair, with her high heeled, open toed shoes sticking out of the chair. The thought of the sexy Stephanie tied to a chair got many a fan very excited. However, most of them realized that this is “sports entertainment”, and that nothing to erotic or to non-mainstream would ever happen. “Don’t do it Hunter. I’ll be fine.” Stephanie shouted. Stephanie was very confident, as she knew the script called for Triple H just giving in, and the Rock releasing her. “You heard her.” Triple H growled. Stephanie looked somewhat puzzled, and thought to herself that that’s not what Triple H was supposed to say. “Yes, you are both very brave martyrs. However, I think I have an idea that will make you both change your mind.” With that, The Rock walked towards Stephanie’s feet. He began to unstrap her shoes. Stephanie whispered with a worried look, “What are you doing?!” The Rock whispered in response “getting you back. Just deal with it.” “Tell me Triple H, is your wife ticklish?” Stephanie looked terrified. She was extremely ticklish, and since she basically grew up in the business, every wrestler knew it. “No. It wouldn’t matter anyway, I’m not giving you a match!” Triple H shouted. With that, the Rock threw off Stephanie’s shoes, and tickled her size 9, perfectly pedicured feet unmercifully, from her heels to her beautifully red polished toes. Stephanie exploded “HAHAHHaHAHAHAHAH. STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHP ITHITHITHITHITHIT. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHT ARE YOUHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO. HUHUHUHUHUH HUNTER PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSE GIVE HIM THEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATCH!!!!!!” Triple H shouted through Stephanie’s laughter, pretending not to hear her plea, “Rock, it’s gonna take more than 30 seconds of that to get me to agree to a match. My wife is a pretty tough woman. She can take it.” Stephanie was horrified, and knew she was in big trouble. The Rock responded to Triple H by tickling Stephanie’s feet even more vigorously. Stephanie was in silent hysterics, her feet shaking and her toes curling and flexing intermittently. She couldn’t believe they did this to her. Her head was flopping around. After about 12 minutes of this, Triple H finally agreed to the match, Rock abruptly left Stephanie, and ran out from backstage to the ring. This is also what all the fans saw on the Titantron. Stephanie, still all tied up and giggling rather loudly shouted “Somebahahadehehehe help mehehehe!” With her plea of help, about 8 wrestlers came out of know where. Instead of untying her, however, they proceeded to tickle Stephanie all over her body. “WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IHAHAHAHAH I’M SOREEHEHEHEHEHEHEHERHEH FOR AWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWL ALL THE PRAHAHAHAHAHKSHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP. DADHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHD HELP MEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!” Stephanie screamed. This went on for about another half hour, before an amused Vince broke up the party. “Did you girls learn your lesson?” Vince asked Stephanie couldn’t believe that even her father knew about this.

(By the way, the Rock ended becoming WWF champion, only to be attacked by the Undertaker, setting up the next pay per view)

Dude, very awesome story! Stephanie has had it coming to her for a long long time. Is she really a size nine? If so, how do you know about that?
Scoob

Don't really know if she's a size 9. Looks it, though. I definatly think some sort of tickling match would be awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 361
  • IMAG0495.JPG
    IMAG0495.JPG
    568.2 KB · Views: 340
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 385
  • MVIds.jpg
    MVIds.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 368
Sunday At Invasion...

In case some of you didn't hear, this Sunday, the WWF PayPerView entitled "Invasion" is going to feature a "Bra & Panties" match between Lita and Trish Stratus against "WCW's" Torrie Wilson and Stacy Kiebler, all VERY ATTRACTIVE WOMEN... of course! I tell this not 'cuz of the "T&A" factor, although that always helps... but it's called a "Bra & Panties" match, so there will possibly be foot shots, and we all know that we've wanted to see Lita and Trish that way for awhile now (especially Trish on my part!)... so for anybody who has spare cash and is going to check this PPV out, like myself, watch out for this. The rare times we have a B&P match, there are always shots of some sexy bare feet... and WE DO NOT KNOW what could happen!

It seems we ALWAYS rehash the same point about "They should have a TICKLING MATCH between..." and "I wonder if... is ticklish!"... but when the fans speak loud enough and in a large enough quantity, they listen. I'm not saying it WILL happen anytime soon... that is, anything to do with tickling in the WWF... but at the same time, wouldn't you feel bad if it does and you didn't pay attention?

So be prepared. Regardless if tickling happens or not, in this B&P match... maybe/hopefully/probably there might be some nice foot shots. I remember Trish used to take off her boot and hit her opponents, and I remember one time over a year ago when Lita came out in strappy sandals with dark red painted toenails. So we'll see what happens.

Just thought I'd remind everybody... to TUNE IN!

Good luck... hope all goes well for all.

NARR

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back